The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 27-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Chanel
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, DFK
English: 6/10
Looks: 8/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs: Enhanced
BBBJ: 8/10, licked the balls, lick the rod "sideways", not just up/down
CIM: Didn't try
DT: Didn't try
AR: Didn't try
AJ: Didn't try
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 8/10
Old 27-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Night with Minnie from Lust365

Okt: very informative and patient. Thanks bro.
Dmg: 120/45/1

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 9/10 looks prettier in person.
Body: 9/10 petite with nice toned body
Boobs: 8/10 B cup. Size not so important for me. I like varieties
Bbbj: 9/10 crazy suctions. Didn’t mind if her whole mouth full of her saliva. Dirty dirty
Fj: 9/10 service oriented. we tried couple of positions I purposely searched. Like seated cowgirl (squat). Very horny and playful
Gfe: 9/10 clingy. Always hug and kiss.

Rtf: maybe, too many girls out there
Old 27-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 5
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Name : Zara
Stable : Sexhouse69

Looks : 7 / 10 (70% similar to photo, pretty but maybe lacks makeup)
Body : 8 / 10 slender indeed, but not fair skin, slightly tonned. No tattoo.
Headlight : 8 / 10 soft and natural, shapely to fonder
Kissing : 8 / 10 good kissing and french, playful tongue
BBBJ : 9 / 10 no teething, and slurpy. Like jav split saliva on you
Painting : Didn't bother to try
GFE : 9 / 10 shy but pretty good to chit chat.
FJ : 9 / 10

RTM / RTF : Yes if still around

Overall Experience :
Good experience. Seldom write FR but decided to share due to her splendid service.
Good to build friendliness by chit chatting in english and mandarin. Yes, she can speak both but might not be very good in mandarin.
Good kissing with a playful tongue, body to body roaming brief experience.
Gave me a intense sliding experience without the nuru gel, and its yet sometimes look shy but with a want-to-have-fun look.
She is accommodating to different position and throws you a desirable look every now and then, like she wants more. Love to ride you and might just tremble in the midst of it. Yes, looks like she just cli***.
Definitely one of the recent ones I tried which is good.

Remarks (if any) : Going back soon, gotta miss her.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry from KinkyThai

OKT: fast response and fuzz free booking. Cfm slot within 5mins

LOCATION: Hotel in discreet area of the East. Room is quite new and nice. Big thick towel given

LOOKS: 90% similar to posted photo. Tall and slim gal with typical thai tan. SYT with a few ink on body. All natural B cup, soft and opening to fondling + zhut zhut.

FJ: open to painting and very few hair. Accommodative and a nice bonk. Although slim but still have ample cushion for doggy. Able to take pounding.

BJ: quite green but very hardworking. Occasional DT and slurpy. She had braces but no teething feeling. Still enjoyable

FRENCH: readily offered. Feels like frenching uni gf with gentle tongue fight

GFE: High. Showered before deed. Like to cuddle in btw shots. Can chat abt anything as her command of English is quite good.

RETURN:Yes to try other gems. 2nd time trying this stable and I can say the experience is good.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kelong90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel, GMC, 27/5/23

Once in awhile, there is “whole package” come to our shore.
Pretty face, model height and body, fair, soft skin, small waist, nice ass, long and nice legs.
To make it “worse”, hardworking, good attitude, speak French well, blow like no more cock left, can initiate conversation well
Con: some blemish, some defect of silicon, neighbour’s main door full open, hope no kacau
Old 27-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
shinnewl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=939692

Lulu from Galaxy

OKT: Friendly, down-to-earth and prompt replies, second time trying this stable and won't be the last

Location: Hotel, short walk from MRT station. No need to BYOT

Appearance: WYSIWYG but with thai tan, but the photos def don't do her justice, she's tall, slim, pretty with a really chio body, MCOT
She's a MILF but looks SYT, bros with such a preference must fast hand

Boobs: Roughly small Bs, natural, super soft perfect for boob lovers

Personality: Shy at first but once we break the ice it's like spending time with GF

BBBJ: This was where she shined for me, great suction and I prefer not much tongue. She has braces but it's as if she doesn't

FJ: Superb rider and nice to pump, she's slim but she has incredible assets on both areas to facilitate a great time

GFE: Not commercial feeling, feels kind of like a staycation with GF

Massage: Holy smokes she gives amazing massage! She says she's not professionally trained, just learn from friends but definitely power massage you'll not be expecting

RTF: Yes maybe when she comes back next time

Unfortunately she's leaving tomorrow. If possible, get her some local souvenirs to bring home for her family.

More & more fake FRs nowadays, and I do have minimum activity on this forum if you are doing CSI, up to you to believe my reviews or not
Old 27-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

Candy(Lust)
1200hrs Sat Lunch Bonk!

Been a while since support Bro Lust for his Babes but Candy caught my eye. Looks like 1 co worker of mine and always been mind fucking her so die die must try candy..

Looks- Pics are pretty much similar to the ones posted with a 'SHU QI' Mouth that simple great for Blowjob! Looks will grows on u. KC level 99.99%. I think her RTF level is going to be high.
Body- Solid tight body Normal Thai skin tone smooth all natural.
Communication- Can understand and communicate simple english. I am not there to talk anyway lol.
Attitude- Excellent. 100/100. Not a time watcher. Takes our time and complete in the whole 60Mins Session.
BBBJ- Very Good. Skills Gao Lat. Take my fully loaded cum with a stride.
FJ- Changed a few positions. I like her natural expression. Doesn't feels commercial.
Damage- $160/60/2+$30CIM+$10Tips

Its her first day work bros if visiting there's a coffeeshop below simple buy a drink or food it might just break the ice easily...

Left a very happy man. Thanks Bro Lust.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blakey1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr For Lucky kinkyThai

Pleasant looking, slender and quite chirpy.
Fake boobs and pretty hard in my opinion.
Very passive and you need to take the reins. Doesn't like fingering or anything else down south.
Bbj is decent, but no CIM which is already advertised

Sex was average.

I took mystery bonk, it felt alright for that price point.
Old 27-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

great services no matter on or off menu, just price too high to rtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelong90 View Post
Chanel, GMC, 27/5/23

Once in awhile, there is “whole package” come to our shore.
Pretty face, model height and body, fair, soft skin, small waist, nice ass, long and nice legs.
To make it “worse”, hardworking, good attitude, speak French well, blow like no more cock left, can initiate conversation well
Con: some blemish, some defect of silicon, neighbour’s main door full open, hope no kacau
Old 27-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

I was lucky to get Kimmy, Cherry and Emma in my mystery and all three won't disappoint you, you can eat them one by one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakey1 View Post
Fr For Lucky kinkyThai

Pleasant looking, slender and quite chirpy.
Fake boobs and pretty hard in my opinion.
Very passive and you need to take the reins. Doesn't like fingering or anything else down south.
Bbj is decent, but no CIM which is already advertised

Sex was average.

I took mystery bonk, it felt alright for that price point.
Old 27-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for July - Thaisensation

Location central area
OKT - Speedy booking
Looks - satisfied, it's actually her and she don't deviate too much from photos. This is why I would support more of such stable without much deviation from photos. She got this cute milfy vibes.

She wore a brown dress to pick me up. Feminine enough. Quickly shower, and saw she already so ready to be in her birthday suit.

Hugged and grabbed that sexy ass, woah girls with such ass you don't grab, really a waste. Natural boobies not too large not too small.

She licked my nips and slowly go down on me auto deepthroat. I be like "you like to suck my dick huh?" She replied with a little gag "yes~~" "what a naughty girl you are"

Awhile later, caps on and started with doggie. Pounded for quite awhile and checked with her if she like it when I fked her like this, she kept nodding and played along with my dirty talk.

Finale she was ready to receive my load and some flew around my body and she took some leftover with a grin! Wew what a naughty little milf.

Booked 2s but chatted quite long with her and she gave me massage. She is service oriented. I disturbed ask her if im cute she said no then she said handsome haha. Okay happy bonking brothers!!
Old 27-05-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2895 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Yes even casually chatting with them seems revolting.

Attached WhatsApp convo screenshot taken from another bro's post in here that complained :

They are too confident, in a sense of being arrogant, to some bros this might sound too familiar...

They seem to be very unwelcoming and tell people off by saying they do not need FRs,
ladies business sure still got people come visit make bookings...

Let's see how far they can go with this kind of tyranny attitude...
wow wtf, thanks for sharing will avoid at all cost and share to all my other non sbf bros too who frequent this site but has no account
Old 27-05-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Millie from GMC

OKT: 10/10 He is patient, and the booking was smooth. Booked quite late in the night for the next morning. He followed up and confirmed the appt 2 hours beforehand.

Look: 9/10 Millie is 90% like the photo. She has sharp, pretty features.

Body: 9/10 Her petite frame is nice for me. She is fair and has no tummy. I like slim girls.

Boobs: 8/10 - Man-made, good size and firm. Love her eraser-tip nipples. Just the right size for tuning!

GFE: 10/10 - We clicked well! She was sweet and smiley.

French: 9/10 - Both of us French like wildfire but she might not do it with anyone.

Bbbj: 8/10 - She did an amazing job!

Painting: 9/10 - Great looking pussy, and it is shaved. Very enticing for painting! Her clit got teased tantalisingly with the tip of my tongue until she was like begging for more. Her pussy got wet with only minimal effort put in when painting her combined with my fingering.

FJ: 9/10 - For both my shots, we started with bbbj, CG and ended in the Lotus Sex Position. Come to think of it, she is the only one who did this position. There was a more intimate connection. She was enjoying the sex as much as I did and so I am glad that I booked her. Thank you to the Bro who shared his FR with the group. Seeing Mille having an organism during sex was priceless to me.

Room: 8/10 - The room is not too small and has an attached bathroom.
The bed is queen-sized.

Return: Yes

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 27-05-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Boxer789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoxer789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for rose
From ThaiSensation
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=940157&highlight=

Just had a session with rose she was good no doubt, she is very hardworking and knows how to please i would give her extra points for a long and wet BJ! she didnt complain like some FL would about doing a long BJ abit this abit that say tired or pain. FJ was good she could take lots of hard pounding no doubt the best position was in doggie style banging her hard and fast each pound could her her moan which brought excitement to the session even more. changing of position was no hassle like i have mention she was out to please.
GFE wise she is a real cheerful lady with lots of smiles.

Overall i would say is a very worth well bonk @130/2/90
Old 27-05-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tofusmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR, Anna, Lust365

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...highlight=anna

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8
Bbbj: 9:5
Fj: 9

Comments:
Anna is a sweet lady who loves to smile and cuddle. Very playful. Service wise she gave me damn nice suctions with some tongue crazy twirling like slow Jav type then then turned to very hungry one. I like the ‘shy effect’ but actually very naughty inside. Main menu was made special by out connection. It felt like making love with my long lost love. Solid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1