The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 08-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=941957&highlight=
Bebe
FlirtyGirls

OKT: Prompt reply and hassle free booking, not my first time with this shop. So far standard ok, maintain. Keep it up!

Look: Beautiful and sweet looking

Body: meat at the right place, not baby elephant. Boobs is c cup, allow to fondle and lick nips.

Bbbj: good suction, have balls licking and can blow for long

Cim: yes

Frenching: Yes, tongue fight

Fj: When she turn on, will hold my head and dfk. Position changes no black face, able to to take deep penetration fuck.

Bebe is hardworking, and she has a good attitude. Worth my money spent.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 3
OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!

Versace - Lust365

Thanks to bro Lust for being so helpful and accomodating. Keep it up.

Tried Versace for dinner yesterday. Pretty and petite girl, Small boobs. Fair, Nice short hairs. Cute little pussy.

Service wise no issues. Accomodating and Submissive. GFE there and always smile in the face. Felt like she was bit tired. But still gave brr best. As she provided whatever i asked.

All in all pretty girl with good service.

Cheers.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Terminal 21
Bowie https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=942504

Had a real good session with Bowie lah!
Wah, she's so friendly and chatty, got a super chio smile and positive attitude sia. Wah, her smile got dimples, and she got slim figure, yellow skin, and long hair, totally my type.

Eh, her C cup boobs big and soft, bro. And the nipples so sensitive, when you lick it, it get hard like marble. HAHA

Frenching also power, 8 out of 10, can french all the way, fast and furious action.

Bbbj, one word = SONG! 10 out of 10, she lick and suck from the tip to the balls, wah, damn song sia.

Fj not bad lah, 7.5 out of 10. She can ride you slow and steady, bro. Wah, her face damn shiok when your dragon go into her pussy, bro. Confirm damn syiok. When it's all in, she open her eyes and give you damn nice smile, bro. Confirm chio and slutty lah and will shoot in no time.

Then she start riding and give you the slutty look, wah, damn hot sia. Her moans damn sexy, and she grab your hands and put on her boobs, bro.

Turn her around and put pillow under her, start pumping sia. She grab you and your buttocks to go deeper, bro. Wah, damn power.

She start twisting and urge me to cum with her. Wah, damn shiok feeling. Can't tahan a little longer, wasted sia.

After that, rest a while and remove condom. Then she give damn good massage, bro. Confirm song until I fell asleep.

Wah, she wake me up with kiss on my lips, damn romantic lah. Then say time to shower liao.

Overall, damn good sesssion. This girl power!
Old 08-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 3
xssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to behold

Candy - Lust365

Booking was relatively easy. Initially doubted on the photo but it was the exact person, I actually think she looks prettier in real life.

Service was superb. Help you scrub down to your feet somemore and provides massage on the onset to make you relax first. Soft spoken with beautiful face. Tall also! Long legs but very little bit of tummy.

Frenching was perfect and she serviced me until I cannot tahan had to tell her to fuck. Her demure pretty face and moaning made me cum in no time. All the while I still cannot believe she's so beautiful! Half time she will lie on your chest and talk to you. Only bad point is her English is not fantastic, but nothing translator can't do. Oh and her breast is firm type.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FlirtyGirls - Tina

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=941956&highlight=

Okt as usual fast reply, patience in replying my question as usual.

Looks 9/10 Seductive eye and office lady vibe

Body 9/10 slim and hot type, natural boob. Allowed me suck and lick like a baby lol. She will give out soft moans which I am sucking. Inks on body.

French 9/10 Fluently speaking

Bbbj 9/10 Eyes contact, suck with great suction. Blow me in shower, bed and standing. Caress my ball when sucking. Will go and lick the ball too, I told her I wanted my first shot to shoot in her mouth she seems turn on.. blow n blow keep going

Cim: Yes, I unloaded all my load in her mouth 😁

Pussy 8.5/10 no smell and allowed painting

Fj 9/10 Can take my hard pounding. Accommodating to different position, she will adjust herself and grind me. Her loud moans I think outside room also can hear. Seems genuine enjoy, anw that turns me on and my adrenaline rush. Finish position she ask me fuck her in doggy, I gave her full hard one till I cum.

Overall sextisfied session.

Rtf worth lady
Old 08-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Hach50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ye-Won from Naravee

Looks: young with short black hair, demure and young look, sure you won't reject one.

Body: Fair with nice slim body type, slim and meat at the right and come with some tattoo.

Boobs: Huge knockers, natural and original D cup. Damn big and nice to teh. Must not miss out!

BBBJ: Slow and steady as I like it to be and decent amount of saliva used and decent amount of eye contact. She felt song when i tuned her nipples as she worked on my dick. Hard working cock sucker as she didnt stop till i told her to. Good gal na

Painting: enjoy being paint, will let out softy moan. Pussy was wet with no smell and shaven. Sensitive a little bit moan and get high liao

Frenching: Good frenching, very sensual and builds the momentum. Very sexy, passionate and sensuous kind.

FJ: Did her in 3 positions and she moan naturally. Impressive rider in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Loved how she hold you harder as she cum. One of the best part about her was when she is enjoying it, she will bite her lips and moan pretty loudly. As I am a simple man of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, if she enjoy it so will I. That the kind of respect I think bro need to give to these ladies. It is not just about you cumming, making the girl cum is equally important as well.

GFE: KC level very high and Make you feel so comfortable. Make you feel like own GF.

Nice session. Thanks Bro MBK.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109331 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language 

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: ThaiSensation

Background
This is my first time engaging their service. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT.  Make me feel comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Stable details
Click https://wa.me/6584061889 to WhatsApp us now for booking.
Do join our telegram channel https://t.me/thaisensation
Opening Hours : 10AM To 1AM
Payment First Before Service Start
Price Inclusive of CD And Room

Actress: Mimi
Mimi was from Issan. She is a science teacher back in Issan. I understand that this is her first time in SG and working in these trade. She can speak and understand simple english.
Weblink: https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=941064

Look:★★★★
Pics advertise inside is confirm her. She have some blemish on her face but was cover by make up. The pics advertise look better than real live with some editing. I would not consider her a chio type. She has shoulder length hair with the gentle teacher and normal next door gal look. I am sure the type you will not reject. There were lot of hugging and strong GFE the moment i step into the room.

Body:★★★★★
Her body figure was well maintained. Smooth and Thai tanned skin with a perky nice ass. She is around 165cm in height. Her boobs was natural, small and fit her body figure well.l can easy grab and feel it with my hand. She have some small tattoo on her body and no visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Pussy was not hair but hairy type.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath to catbath both your nipples slowly with fondling your manhood. The she proceed down south with a sensational BBBJ. 

Frenching:★★★★★
We started with light kissing to build up the atmosphere. Then goes on to tongue fight.
The tongue fight was extremely engaging with lot of DFK. Passionate and felt like long lost lovers. 

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. Her BBBj came with lot of teasing with a few different positions
She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She will slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the bitchy look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick.  The suction was firm and lasting.  Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her. 

Abalone:★★★★
Her pussy was hairy but it was neat still ok to lick, will not get lost.I proceed to give her a long paint at her clitoris. She is very responsive with every lash of my tongue . Her abalone was tasty and her moan get louder and louder before shaking and grabing my hair. I was always a sense of satisfaction when the lady starts to grab all she can grab and moan away.

Love Making:★★★★
She capped me then apply some KY and she start to ride me for a while and  I pump her furiously touching her breast. Thereafter i moved myself up and face to face with her pump her a while and i ask her to cling on me tightly, I hug on her and pump her furiously. She was moaning and whiniing in happiness.
I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep while frenching her and she was moaning and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”.  She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. 

Lastly, i switch to doggie as i want to get of her perky ass. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjusted my position hold on to the side of her hip. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest.The sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me pump her non stop and  furiously. She moaned to me “faster … Faster !!” At this point, her body was jerking furiously. I feel that she has climax and that was my tipping point as i shoot all my cum inside the condom. She assist to remove my condom and commented keng mak mak as she show me my condom full tank of sperm. I was  sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. We are able to break the ice easily and our chemistry level was high. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash, go through the time and motion type. It was a very nice experience for me. She was very service oriented and good at making me feel like a lover.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk. Those who fancy bonking a teacher. I would recommend to try her. She is leaving in about a week time, so be fast to book her. 

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-06-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fingering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks : cute and bubbly personality. Her smiles will give you a good vibe feels.
Body: slim and sexy small and slender her waist
Boobs: She has a tight body with natural B+ boobs
Bbbj: Good eye contact, suck me like want to suck my soul out. Strong suction and also super fast stroking. She done it like a pro.
Frenchie: Good frenching, very sensual and builds the momentum.
Fj: Wild wild session with her, intense and hardcore. She love hardcore and will moan damn loud and sexy. See her like this i also will steam ah. Accommodating to my request and provide me really tip top service!
Gfe: Very sweet gf type from start to finish. But her service n patience is top notch.
Overall: 9/10
Good bonk, will be back to support more again.
https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=941819

Old 08-06-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
account190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Lust’s Jamie.

Thanks Bro for the smooth arrangement.

Looks : 9/10 Very pretty very fair. 100% same as photos shown.

Boobs : Natural B Cup. Nice pair of nipples too.

Catbath : Very arousing. Must be due to her very long hair. Love this.

BBBJ : 8.5/10
Nice suction. Good pace. Not often FL's can take my tool fully without feeling their teeth. Very very good to lead up to FJ.

FJ : 8.5/10 Usage of ky required.. Very accomodating to positional change. Went from cowgirl to missionary to doggie and end up with missionary. Nice moans to go with it. We were drench with sweat after the deed.

GFE : 9/10 Started of slow. A bit shy. But she always have a smile on her face. That's the best attribute of hers if you ask me. I won't mind booking her again just to lie down and stare at her. All in all a super sweet girl.

I am a very happy man.

RTF : Hell Yes!
Old 08-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
drakel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kelly:SEDUCTION
Damage: 160/90/2

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ighlight=kelly

Looks: 9/10 pretty lady. Really look like model
Body: 10/10 really tall for an asian lady, model like with enhanced boobs but quite soft
Bbbj: 8/10 SOP.
Fj:8/10 Okay to do in multiple positions, good rider
GFE: Gives you the full "girlfriend" experience. From you watching her do makeup to being nice and cuddly. May differ from person to person

RTF: Maybe, if she comes back. Last day soon
Old 08-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Olive of The Gentlemen Club.
Okt prompt and efficient.
Location somewhere in G land but away from the usual hotspots.
Olive is a about 28 yrs old, slim and petite about 1.55m with long tinted hair.
C to D enhanced boobs, soft with big light coloured nips. Will moan and grab your head.
Nice eyes with a cute smile, polite and bubbly. Light tan with big back tattoos and a couple of small ones at the hips.
Speak a bit of Japanese, English and Mandarin.
Shower with you and frenching starts after mouthwash wash. Slow to dfk.
Auto bbbj in the shower, from head to balls.
Won’t stop till you say.
Did a small warmup massage first, good strength and technique. Trained in Japan.
In bed she catbath from ears to kkj.
Bbbj again with deep throat’s.
Fingered her and she responded with body arching and twisting.
Put her fingers in her mouth to prevent herself from moaning loud.
Can see that she enjoy and played with her own boobs and clitoris,
she came twice with her body spasms and grabbing your head to French.
Painted her and she came again and begged me to f her.
Wet and tight pussy that gripped your dragon as she cummed again.
Her horny and lusty smiles makes me pumped her faster especially watching the cupboard mirror.
After shower she gave a very good massage from head to toe/soles and hands.
She wanted a second shot but old man need longer recovery time and I enjoyed the massage.
Good rtf chance.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hach50 View Post

Ye-Won from Naravee

Looks: young with short black hair, demure and young look, sure you won't reject one.

Body: Fair with nice slim body type, slim and meat at the right and come with some tattoo.

Boobs: Huge knockers, natural and original D cup. Damn big and nice to teh. Must not miss out!

BBBJ: Slow and steady as I like it to be and decent amount of saliva used and decent amount of eye contact. She felt song when i tuned her nipples as she worked on my dick. Hard working cock sucker as she didnt stop till i told her to. Good gal na

Painting: enjoy being paint, will let out softy moan. Pussy was wet with no smell and shaven. Sensitive a little bit moan and get high liao

Frenching: Good frenching, very sensual and builds the momentum. Very sexy, passionate and sensuous kind.

FJ: Did her in 3 positions and she moan naturally. Impressive rider in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Loved how she hold you harder as she cum. One of the best part about her was when she is enjoying it, she will bite her lips and moan pretty loudly. As I am a simple man of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, if she enjoy it so will I. That the kind of respect I think bro need to give to these ladies. It is not just about you cumming, making the girl cum is equally important as well.

GFE: KC level very high and Make you feel so comfortable. Make you feel like own GF.

Nice session. Thanks Bro MBK.
Up you bro, help me up as well. Thanks
Old 08-06-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
PcFishBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
My wildest encounter 2023!

This girl I tried is worth the FR, and I also tried to help her it was her first day yesterday.

Brenda - pink lady https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=942797

Looks: 9/10. Looks exactly like the photo, she has a exotic look which resembles in between chinese/malay or chindian. She's on the wild and foxy type of girl. The kind where you'll know the session will get wild and spicy.

BODY: 8/10. She's not the super slim type, quite tall around 1.6+ and huge ass, doggy lovers will definitely like them.

Boobs: 8/10 Man made but soft, I'd say slightly more than 36. Big areolas. They get sensitive when licked, as I noticed spots appearing on the areolas, and her nipples hardened.

Painting: She loves having her pussy licked, as she moans louder and pushes your mouth for more. During FJ was more intense, and I couldn't hold back my cum because of her loud moaning.

Service: 12/10!!. She's very experienced in this line of work, and not green at all. From the beginning till the end of the session, I am fully taken care by her.
I did requested a couple of "specials", she is able to DT very well and I asked if I can dick slap her, she is totally cool with it and take it like a champ. No complains, just like in porn videos (My Naughty Asian Gf) :P

She will offer her "SPECIALS" asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass or provide ass rim so she can earn some tips, but I'm not into those.

When fucking her, she will demand me to go faster or harder... Brenda is a girl who knows how to enjoy and what she wants in the bedroom.

In summary: She's out to please you and make you happy. Remember to bring more spare cash if you're keen on "SPECIALS" to offer that could really and spice things up. If you're into a wild adventure.

Her english is also good, so communications is not a problem at all.
newbie how to book? i want to book this girl but okt no reply me
Old 08-06-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Fr for Kitty from Terminal21

Been wanting to try dawn for a very long time but seems like she's super popular. Can't get the slot that I prefer. OKT suggested Kitty instead. Great recommendation I must say. My ratings are as below.

Location: Personally I don't like but it's discreet and good parking lots nearby.

Looks: 9/10 pretty, minah looking girl that I'll turn back to look if I do see her on the streets.

Body: Solid 8/10. Boobs are a huge D I think. A little enhanced but soft to the touch. Sensitive nips too. Bounce like mad during fj.

BBBJ: 8/10 one of the better ones that I've tried. No problems going deep. Balls are not excluded. Didn't try to cim though. Can't wait to f her.

Frenching: 10/10 non stop action from bathroom to bed. Fluent and passionate.

Fj: 8/10 Great body, great feeling and passionate fuck. Like making out with your gf kind. Open to all positions. Can lift her to f also.

Overall a good bonk. I find the price reasonable for the service and looks of the girls Hopefully found a new stable to frequent. Thanks OKT for this gem!
Old 08-06-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

FR for Wawa https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=22393150)
From KinkyThai

Looks: 8/10 She has a very cute look
Body: 8.5/10 Petite in size with nice curve ass but slightly lacking in the boobs department
BBBJ: 8/10 A very mouthful with great tease and tongue skills
FJ: 8.5/10 Able to accommodate my request in various position and can hold on heavy pounding see her get fucked by me with her sexy moans such pleasent melody to the ears.
GFE: 8/10 Had a great time she was very hardworking and accommodating Chatty, bubbly and service-oriented.
RTF: will if time permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1