The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Maybe u should try google search for the nearby kindergarten....they should have.
Alamak, our Penang Taikor is irritated oledi.
Must feed him with popiah liao

Please don't try even to think of getting a teenager at ACE. You should be happy to get a 23 y.o. chick at ACE.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizdanyal View Post
Hello there. Anybody knows if there's any chance of young teens available at ACE? Considering that the last time I was there, most of the girls were like in the range of 30s. The youngest I can find is like 23.

The younger the better.
Eh? Bodoh! You want cheap, you want young? Where to find? Maybe those Indian girls near Kotaraya are cheap. FYI, go to Wisma Malik at Jalan Tun H S Lee.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WTF!! Today went to my regular gurl. "Sorry, cannot bathe for you becuase no water!!" she said. I saw more than a dozen of BIG plastic bottles filled water on the floor of the bathroom. So, just washed dick and finish off business. "HOw to work without water lah??" she complained. I never even wash dick after bonking! Don't want to waste her precious water, and went home to bathe!
"Two days no water oridi!!" she moaned.

REal fucking building managment! Lift always spoil, garbage uncollected in the upstairs corridors, now no water...
Old 09-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mohd99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
WTF!! Today went to my regular gurl. "Sorry, cannot bathe for you becuase no water!!" she said. I saw more than a dozen of BIG plastic bottles filled water on the floor of the bathroom. So, just washed dick and finish off business. "HOw to work without water lah??" she complained. I never even wash dick after bonking! Don't want to waste her precious water, and went home to bathe!
"Two days no water oridi!!" she moaned.

REal fucking building managment! Lift always spoil, garbage uncollected in the upstairs corridors, now no water...
how much for them?
Old 13-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd99 View Post
how much for them?
You are the cheapskate who shouted "I want cheap fucks!" in a new thread right? Don't bother to come here! Go to brickfields!!
Old 15-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are the cheapskate who shouted "I want cheap fucks!" in a new thread right? Don't bother to come here! Go to brickfields!!
Golden. hahahahah
Old 23-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a quick one today.. Around 9pm reached the place. Stood at the railings to scout for nice viets. Spot a few not bad ones but didnt choose any, so continue scouting until after about 1 hour later saw a really nice viet in blue with a really nice pair of boobs came down from her room and passed by me.. My eye immediately caught hers and she also noticed that I was looking so she came and approached me asking if I wanted her. I was very interested but I gave myself a minute or two to think first and I told her to wait for me. After thinking,, I decided to try my luck. Here is the FR...

Name: Pinh
Face: 8/10 (one of the best viets I ever see in ace)
Body: 8/10 (slim, no belly, no scars, almost perfect except ass a bit small)
Boobs: 10/10 (best pair I ever see & touch in ace, although not natural..)
GFE: 10/10 (hugs, kisses, etc. before & after, like own gf)
FJ: 9/10 (like a tiger, likes to dominate, feel like heaven when you let her control you & your dick)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight but not shaved, only small bad point)
DFK: 9/10 (allowed)
BBBJ: 10/10 (vacuum standing, lying down, sitting down, doesnt stop until you tell her)
Damage: myr80 (worth every ringgit)
WIR: I may never fuck any other girls at ace anymore.. She is THAT good.

I am hooked ;P

In a good way.

Hope you all can also find a girl like this, sharing my luck with you all.

Happy hunting
Old 30-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

I can't understand why some members write FR but refuse to share ctc even in in private mail. This possessiveness is childish. Better don't write the FR if the WL's ctc is a big secret. Fine is the person requesting the ctc is unknown stranger. But right click on member's public profile will show whether he is a lao jiao genuine bonker or not.

Another point I want to highlight is that this agency called localfreelancehot.com cannot be trusted. Eight out of 10 photos are fake!! This agency should not be alloweed to advertise in SBF. Zap me for all I care!
Old 04-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Went for a quick one today.. Around 9pm reached the place. Stood at the railings to scout for nice viets. Spot a few not bad ones but didnt choose any, so continue scouting until after about 1 hour later saw a really nice viet in blue with a really nice pair of boobs came down from her room and passed by me.. My eye immediately caught hers and she also noticed that I was looking so she came and approached me asking if I wanted her. I was very interested but I gave myself a minute or two to think first and I told her to wait for me. After thinking,, I decided to try my luck. Here is the FR...

Name: Pinh
Face: 8/10 (one of the best viets I ever see in ace)
Body: 8/10 (slim, no belly, no scars, almost perfect except ass a bit small)
Boobs: 10/10 (best pair I ever see & touch in ace, although not natural..)
GFE: 10/10 (hugs, kisses, etc. before & after, like own gf)
FJ: 9/10 (like a tiger, likes to dominate, feel like heaven when you let her control you & your dick)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight but not shaved, only small bad point)
DFK: 9/10 (allowed)
BBBJ: 10/10 (vacuum standing, lying down, sitting down, doesnt stop until you tell her)
Damage: myr80 (worth every ringgit)
WIR: I may never fuck any other girls at ace anymore.. She is THAT good.

I am hooked ;P

In a good way.

Hope you all can also find a girl like this, sharing my luck with you all.

Happy hunting
wondering why i don't know got such a big boob and GFE girl in ACE age 25 call ah pinh, do you have her wechat photo willing to share to us?
Old 04-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd99;14$$$$45
Hi guys,i know some hotels in Bukit Bintang like Hotel Soleil, HSBC and 3 Others.. Price is around 200rm maybe, but i want cheap fuck, around 100-150rm ..

Where can i find that?

And how price fuck at Hotel Richmoore ?
goto bridfield, you can get what you want
Old 04-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can't understand why some members write FR but refuse to share ctc even in in private mail. This possessiveness is childish. Better don't write the FR if the WL's ctc is a big secret. Fine is the person requesting the ctc is unknown stranger. But right click on member's public profile will show whether he is a lao jiao genuine bonker or not.

Another point I want to highlight is that this agency called localfreelancehot.com cannot be trusted. Eight out of 10 photos are fake!! This agency should not be alloweed to advertise in SBF. Zap me for all I care!
i never trust adv in SBF, so lucky to away from these hazzle.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
i never trust adv in SBF, so lucky to away from these hazzle.
localfreelancehot is not a SBF advertiser, but could be owned by one of he agencies here in SBF. Many of the pics are taken from China news websites, China online women's fashion website and China entertainment website!
Old 04-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
localfreelancehot is not a SBF advertiser, but could be owned by one of he agencies here in SBF. Many of the pics are taken from China news websites, China online women's fashion website and China entertainment website!
who have you offended? your points dropping like rm...
Old 09-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Let me expose more!
In localfreelancehot.com, there is a so-called Malay girl named Natalie uder PJ area.

The photo is fake!

That photos is Vietnam woman bodybuilder Jessica Da Loan!

I don't have time to check other images...
Old 09-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

sorry, jessica is not vietnamese. she's taiwanese.
here's a link to the source of her photo.

http://www.yeah1.com/360-yeah/danh-t...n-mat-ngu.html

Is it fair to this innocent girl to use her pixs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1