The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
~ looks 7.5/10 , late 20s, not the best complexion but well made up by her fruity voice and great personality (always smiling )
~ body 8/10 , slim and SYT A+ , smooth skin
~ sensuality 9/10, super GFE , no rush , not too commercial, lots of snuggle and cuddling
~ location 6.5/10 city hotel , access not difficult and generally feel safe. But may help to bring your own towels
~ overall 8/10
~ RTM yes , will be ideal if in apartment
she is also yue yue on another
Old 20-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro I feel you lah...I also been zap till unnecessarily by those OKTs giving fake reviews and stuff.

One good example I went to this below ML and its clear that her boobs are enhanced and not natural one..the OKT speaking for her in this forum still has the cheek to say her boobs are natural and her massage is great.
WTF man!

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/

Why dont we do a crowdfund for $120 and let any bros who want to goto the ML and attest whether her boobs are real or natural and we shall see who is the real samsters and who are the real OKTs.
Come on fellow Samsters this forum is really in danger of falling in the same dark hands like Afanghistan to the Taliban if we do not unite and come together and beat those fake reviews and OKTs. Nobody will trust our reviews anymore.
Like that our forum can jolly well be some other forum other than real geniue FR and we fellow samsters can really disucss about geo politics stuffs and talk about rise of militants and Talibans.
Ah boy ah you come out chiong how long real or fake you need other bros to teach you? 2020 account is chiong for few months or old account no longer credible? At first you say I have premium account, after that, "as you know sammyboy id for sale", "i have alot of PMs from other bros to spot OKTs and fake reviews", "still has the cheek to say massage is great" (never mentioned and i have unedited posts in fact we both thought the massage needs work), "falling into dark hands like Afghanistan" (your fantasyland really LOL). All these claims without thought and proof. Which is more likely, the OKT buying a fresh account and double post MR or all of your airball conspiracies coming together like you wanna tio toto. 2011 from kid chiong until now uncle already but the forums were a much better place back then.

This industry is full of freelancers and we often rely on this forum to navigate our way to happiness. Its definitely harder these days with more fake reviews. Some of us use the forum to improve our chances to find the right ML, some of us want to commando take the leap of faith and try the latest ML, some of us FOMO want to experience the angpai and we all have our kinks and opinions. These MLs are also trying to improve their chances, just like we do, coming to Singapore and hoping to satisfy some of these kinks.

Clearly you also have your kinks, prioritizing a good massage and ML with bigger assets. It is very commendable that you spend so much time and effort on the forum in your free time doing sales here and sales in real life. "Contacts given to Bros who up my points", "Anyway I have some good MLs that I have on hand", "For bros who requested contacts. Remember to up
My points.". Who is the OKT here, giving contact for what oh wait points. Cool story. I am just speculating here, do you tell them to quote mickeymouse so you can also accumulate cute points at the MP?

Since your previous review on 2nd Nov about Bi-Bi refers to poor massage and also complaint about EVERYTHING that samsters hate. Bomb everything like mixed veg rice guys, i) use phone, ii) no GFE, iii) no sensual, iv) massage non-existent, v) kicked out before time is up, vi) photoshop gao gao. Woah how to find such a perfect disaster of a FL ML (wait did someone say tio toto?). In addition, you have ZERO positive reviews on "My favourite MASSAGE girls" thread i assume you frequent MPs (belong to the HC thread) and enjoy the massage service you get at MPs, some days I do too the minimum standard is usually higher. So yesterday you pretended to be a commando trying a new ML. Normally you don't do this but you horndog and she's your booby type and with ONLY ONE review on SLG. Having the expectation of a MP ML type of service a king like you is used to, of course new girl disappoints and hurt your feelings. Hard earned cash burnt and all the effort it took you to get there (we feel you bro ).

Not everyone can be a commando guys, for honor and glory not for bitching and smearing. Armed with expert forum knowledge and your bank full of points (a-hem by exchanging OKT-like favors) mickeymouse ah boy started writing and this time with the 7th toto number fake boobs because he cannot appreciate the journey into the unknown.

What you are doing, inciting falsehood, smearing the reputation of MLs just because you can? Even ah gong accounts from 2001 getting up from their graves. Why are you so angry with the world? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we are lucky to be able to share them freely with the world but don't smear MLs reputation when and how you please. We are all just tiny participants in this ecosystem.

P.S. the correct adjective is geopolitical, next time you wanna sound smart you can spell it right!
Old 20-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

We are refering to the same ML. My sentiments are same as above. Just that mine is
Worst. Massage is non existent and like above keep using HP and no sensual or GFE
Also. Not pretty at all and I will even dare to say the pics are photoshop gao gao.
Silly me still opt for 90 mins massage terrible and total waste of $$$ and kick me out of apartment before my time wàs up as she is expecting another customer.
Confirm and double confirm landmine!
Avoid at all cost.
Here are the November Toto winning numbers
Old 20-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykid View Post
Ah boy ah you come out chiong how long real or fake you need other bros to teach you? 2020 account is chiong for few months or old account no longer credible? At first you say I have premium account, after that, "as you know sammyboy id for sale", "i have alot of PMs from other bros to spot OKTs and fake reviews", "still has the cheek to say massage is great" (never mentioned and i have unedited posts in fact we both thought the massage needs work), "falling into dark hands like Afghanistan" (your fantasyland really LOL). All these claims without thought and proof. Which is more likely, the OKT buying a fresh account and double post MR or all of your airball conspiracies coming together like you wanna tio toto. 2011 from kid chiong until now uncle already but the forums were a much better place back then.

This industry is full of freelancers and we often rely on this forum to navigate our way to happiness. Its definitely harder these days with more fake reviews. Some of us use the forum to improve our chances to find the right ML, some of us want to commando take the leap of faith and try the latest ML, some of us FOMO want to experience the angpai and we all have our kinks and opinions. These MLs are also trying to improve their chances, just like we do, coming to Singapore and hoping to satisfy some of these kinks.

Clearly you also have your kinks, prioritizing a good massage and ML with bigger assets. It is very commendable that you spend so much time and effort on the forum in your free time doing sales here and sales in real life. "Contacts given to Bros who up my points", "Anyway I have some good MLs that I have on hand", "For bros who requested contacts. Remember to up
My points.". Who is the OKT here, giving contact for what oh wait points. Cool story. I am just speculating here, do you tell them to quote mickeymouse so you can also accumulate cute points at the MP?

Since your previous review on 2nd Nov about Bi-Bi refers to poor massage and also complaint about EVERYTHING that samsters hate. Bomb everything like mixed veg rice guys, i) use phone, ii) no GFE, iii) no sensual, iv) massage non-existent, v) kicked out before time is up, vi) photoshop gao gao. Woah how to find such a perfect disaster of a FL ML (wait did someone say tio toto?). In addition, you have ZERO positive reviews on "My favourite MASSAGE girls" thread i assume you frequent MPs (belong to the HC thread) and enjoy the massage service you get at MPs, some days I do too the minimum standard is usually higher. So yesterday you pretended to be a commando trying a new ML. Normally you don't do this but you horndog and she's your booby type and with ONLY ONE review on SLG. Having the expectation of a MP ML type of service a king like you is used to, of course new girl disappoints and hurt your feelings. Hard earned cash burnt and all the effort it took you to get there (we feel you bro ).

Not everyone can be a commando guys, for honor and glory not for bitching and smearing. Armed with expert forum knowledge and your bank full of points (a-hem by exchanging OKT-like favors) mickeymouse ah boy started writing and this time with the 7th toto number fake boobs because he cannot appreciate the journey into the unknown.

What you are doing, inciting falsehood, smearing the reputation of MLs just because you can? Even ah gong accounts from 2001 getting up from their graves. Why are you so angry with the world? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we are lucky to be able to share them freely with the world but don't smear MLs reputation when and how you please. We are all just tiny participants in this ecosystem.

P.S. the correct adjective is geopolitical, next time you wanna sound smart you can spell it right!
TLDR...LOL seriously why u even bother to type something so long....
To each his own if u say she is good then she is good lor...you win.
Her boobs is natural.....other bros who visit her will know and can atest to who is saying the truth.

Anyway congrats u win...bravo

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 20-08-2021 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 21-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TLDR...LOL seriously why u even bother to type something so long....
To each his own if u say she is good then she is good lor...you win.
Her boobs is natural.....other bros who visit her will know and can atest to who is saying the truth.

Anyway congrats u win...bravo
Can i ask how is her hygiene on towels and all?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-08-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Can i ask how is her hygiene on towels and all?
Bro I suggest bring ur own towels where possible. I prefer to use my nicely washed towels. I just pretend I go gym 😂
Old 21-08-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

either there is a real beef between sammy and mickey

or

this is an elaborate marketing scheme to get everyone hyped to try out baiyue and see if boobs are real or fake

...............because now i also want to know the truth
Old 21-08-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I slept over it and decided that I’m going to post this.

Visited Yi Yi listed on SLG yesterday because I saw someone posted here that she looks exotic like Chinese tribal girl and has this special back of knee jerk off skill (I like and I curious so I decided to go for it)

My review
Looks - listed as 26, other bros say SYT. I feel like she give me the late 30s vibe (Might be an age thing though, I’m early 30s). 4/10
Massage - if you want to feel like a lump of mince meat being squeezed for wanton filling 10/10 would recommend. If not then 2.5/10
Sensual - I feel like kena scratched slowly but not very sexy, didn’t feel much for it 4/10
Body: read other comments say body like no fat, see picture no fat. Real person has love handles so maybe she got fat in the few weeks or months? Idk 6/10
Boobs: Wow it’s flabby, like the skin sag all. If you like can try 3/10
HJ/KJ: this one is the highlight, that back of knee job thing was freaking amazing. I cannot control Sia. Just start alr jiu end! Because the feeling so different that I exploded without control. 10/10 (Solid job)

Anyways I didn’t really feel any attraction or GFE from hee (possibly my problem), she was pretty anxious that day too so I left once I’m done. Didn’t stay for the full hour (that’s on me)

Understand from her is her second rodeo in Singapore so~ maybe experienced bros will know better

RTM - I won’t la but for those interested in the KJ is really worth a try

Peace out
Old 21-08-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mynameiscool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
How long is long, seriously
Hahaha, the year I don't know, but ever since Donna era. Donna was one of my first few ml I went to. And also I rememeber those times where someone called javebean(or something like that) created a list of real Mrs. Yar.. That's long I have been in this 'game'. I consider it long.. My this account is new cause I forgot my password for the previous account and I forgot what my burner email was!! Jokes...
Can a brother help me out and pm me the number please?

Thanks in advance!
Old 21-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
either there is a real beef between sammy and mickey

or

this is an elaborate marketing scheme to get everyone hyped to try out baiyue and see if boobs are real or fake

...............because now i also want to know the truth
Haha Bro I like your theory...by all means pls go and try and do let us know who is telling the truth.....and the truth shall set you free.
Haha

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 21-08-2021 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 21-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jessica

A short FR -
Visit her last week-1.5hr.

Not super chio face but she can score a lot of marks from multiple aspects. Just like a care and cute type jiejie colleague that make your kkj hard on everyday working morning.

Free roaming during sensual. Sexy lingerie.

No rush off after the deed, got ending massage.

Happy man.
Old 21-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
euphoriaz is one of the Best!euphoriaz is one of the Best!euphoriaz is one of the Best!
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bro,

It has been a long long time since I posted something over here, have been in hiatus until recently and back to explore a little.. managed to try Chun Xia and here's my take on her: -
Location - Kovan area
Looks - 6.5/10 pre-Milf but obvious that her face has done some enhancements to it, still pleasant looking with a sweet voice though
Body - 7/10 B+ cup and a little tanned, boobs are enhanced but do not feel too hard
Massage - 7/10 good strength, overall passable
Sensual -7/10 very SOP, licking from bottom to top on my back, turn me around and tease my nips
HJ - 6.5/10 passable too but nothing to shout about
RTM - probably not

Overall she is ok, friendly but unfortunately not my cup of tea.. does not use the phone during session and very patient.. for bros who have limited options in the area may wanna try her..

Cheers everyone!!
Old 21-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Hi bro,

It has been a long long time since I posted something over here, have been in hiatus until recently and back to explore a little.. managed to try Chun Xia and here's my take on her: -
Location - Kovan area
Looks - 6.5/10 pre-Milf but obvious that her face has done some enhancements to it, still pleasant looking with a sweet voice though
Body - 7/10 B+ cup and a little tanned, boobs are enhanced but do not feel too hard
Massage - 7/10 good strength, overall passable
Sensual -7/10 very SOP, licking from bottom to top on my back, turn me around and tease my nips
HJ - 6.5/10 passable too but nothing to shout about
RTM - probably not

Overall she is ok, friendly but unfortunately not my cup of tea.. does not use the phone during session and very patient.. for bros who have limited options in the area may wanna try her..

Cheers everyone!!
Thanks bro, this is very useful to me. Humble Uppz for helpful FR.
Old 21-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jessica

A short FR -
Visit her last week-1.5hr.

Not super chio face but she can score a lot of marks from multiple aspects. Just like a care and cute type jiejie colleague that make your kkj hard on everyday working morning.

Free roaming during sensual. Sexy lingerie.

No rush off after the deed, got ending massage.

Happy man.
Ahh Jessica Jie Jie is indeed a good way to describe her lol. Always consistent and never disappoints.
Old 21-08-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
I slept over it and decided that I’m going to post this.

Visited Yi Yi listed on SLG yesterday because I saw someone posted here that she looks exotic like Chinese tribal girl and has this special back of knee jerk off skill (I like and I curious so I decided to go for it)

My review
Looks - listed as 26, other bros say SYT. I feel like she give me the late 30s vibe (Might be an age thing though, I’m early 30s). 4/10
Massage - if you want to feel like a lump of mince meat being squeezed for wanton filling 10/10 would recommend. If not then 2.5/10
Sensual - I feel like kena scratched slowly but not very sexy, didn’t feel much for it 4/10
Body: read other comments say body like no fat, see picture no fat. Real person has love handles so maybe she got fat in the few weeks or months? Idk 6/10
Boobs: Wow it’s flabby, like the skin sag all. If you like can try 3/10
HJ/KJ: this one is the highlight, that back of knee job thing was freaking amazing. I cannot control Sia. Just start alr jiu end! Because the feeling so different that I exploded without control. 10/10 (Solid job)

Anyways I didn’t really feel any attraction or GFE from hee (possibly my problem), she was pretty anxious that day too so I left once I’m done. Didn’t stay for the full hour (that’s on me)

Understand from her is her second rodeo in Singapore so~ maybe experienced bros will know better

RTM - I won’t la but for those interested in the KJ is really worth a try

Peace out
Saw that bro's FR on Yi Yi too and my experience was more similar to his than yours

I tried her massage some weeks back and she looked late 20s. Massage was forgettable while sensual was average...however I don't remember her boobs being flabby at all because she is an A+/B- cup at best with adolescent style tits. Cant be her second rodeo either as I know her good friend hence I got referred to her.

Knee job was the highlight for sure since the grip was crazy tight resulting in a well built up release...was undecided on rtm though as I still prefer a SYT who can give a harder massage

Last edited by Ember; 21-08-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1