The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 06-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SanthoshF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Beer from Siam Ken

Just came back from 2 weeks of travel and texted Boss Ken got any last minute recommendation.

He said yeah try Beer, it's at the same place as I visited last time (which I really liked)

Looks: 7/10 discount a bit
Thai tan
BBBJ: 8/10 (I joked you're more like whisky, really strong )
Body 7/10: Some body fats, small natural boobs
FJ: 7/10 pretty standard but turned her on her side, sight of natural boobs quite a turn on
RTF: Will try other girls in boss Ken stable
Old 06-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12529 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
Ashi from RoyalX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocssucks View Post
Mika from Teeruklover
Upped 16 each for your nice FRs!
Old 06-08-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
FR for Mini from Platinum

I think there are enough good reviews for Mini already - here's my experience.

Body: Banging body given her MILF age, super smooth skin.
BBBJ: lots of pattern, can't facefuck but can't really DT.
FJ: Super tight and wet, rode me for a long time. CG and reverse CG are a killer here. you can see she is definitely damn skilled in this area the way she changes positions with your cock still in her.
GFE: Great communicator, quite funny, and definite super service oriented.
RTF: I usually don't RTF but will consider for her.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=949480

FR on Paris from Lust365:

Looks even better than in her pictures. She has slimmed down even more so now she is model-skinny. Beautiful face. Great session with real GFE. Once she gets comfortable you won't regret it.

Many thanks to OKT who was fast, responsive and willing to accommodate my special requests. Lust has always give the best service because they work harder to build a good reputation.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
late FR for BB from Royal

Came for the boobs, conquered the boobs.

She probably has the biggest natural boobs of all the girls here that she could the JAV titfuck BJ, that was memorable.

BBBJ: was good with variations, wanted to CIM during facefuck but couldn't
Looks: Typical Thai tan, quite cute and meaty.
FJ: Imagine those boobs in cowgirl and missionary. she was tight and wet and I finished both shots in missionary.
GFE: Speaks good English and is learning Chinese, bubbly and jovial character.
RTF: Probably for the boobs only

She left alr but she said she going home to learn Chinese, may or may not come again.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
this one CREAMy
Ooohh creamy kind but not the wet kind
Old 06-08-2023, 12:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 0
sammyboy123111 is one of the Best!sammyboy123111 is one of the Best!sammyboy123111 is one of the Best!sammyboy123111 is one of the Best!

Short and very delayed FR for Flora and Raine tarma

Special mention for the OKT, really great service and awesome with flexibility. They worked around my schedule to make sure the girls were available when I wanted them.

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Flora
Shave : Yes
French: Yes but a bit hesitant
English: Ok
Looks: 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 7.5/10

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Raine
Shave : Yes
French: Yes and very aggressive
English: Little
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Enhanced but feel natural
CIM: No
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 8.5/10

Overall pretty good experience, both girls had a great attitude and made the time go by very quickly.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 12
Sanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hermes - Emmanuelle

A young Thai lady with a CFM look. Similar to pic. A super sweet syt girl opened the door for me. Very shy and tense. Slowly pacify her to relax and finally she feel easy and gave me a sweet smile.

Petite and and small curvy tight body flame with slim waist, and a nice ass and solid D cup.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some enjoyable arousement. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way like bf and he feel.

Not rushing type. SOP - licked nipples and play with didi for quite some time till i malikita. Start to bbbj me and the duration was just nice and pleasure me to the next level. Highly skilled and keeps on looking up at me with those seductive eyes.

Pussy was trimmed, sensitivity, tight and nno weird smell. Very wet and juicy.
Damn wild and horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

I take my time to slowly penetrate her. Did her cowgirl and the view of her body and chest was amazing. I decided to reverse her and gave her doggy, grabbing her breast. I came not long after spooning her. I enjoyed the rest of my session hugging and kissing her in bed.

Her GFE make u dote her more high KC level alert!!

Chemistry level with her is strong as very comfortable.

After that she showered, changed up, hugged, pecked and left.

Very reliable and trust worth stable

Thanks bro Emman for the arrangement.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 3
sinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of light

Venus from very lust itself

Looks: pretty and charming, she’s identical to her photo, mirror image which is good.
Body: Tall & very slim kind.Not much fats on her body.
Fleshy ass.Overall consider quite good body with that pair of boobs.
Boob: Enhance C cup.Look very nice shape on her size body.
Nice to grab also.
Frenching: tongue lashing
Bbbj: Quite good but can be quite intense.
First shot blow till i wanna CIM faster stop her.
Fj: real beast in bed, could tell she was easily turn on, plus with that cfm features of hers. Guaranteed to come in no time.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 3
foxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of light

Jamie Seduction

Had a session with Jamie from Seduction yesterday.

8/10 Looks better than pics posted for sure. The current photos does not do her justice.

8.5/10 Slim body with nice pair of boobs. Not fair Not dark. Normal tan tone

8.5/10 Frenching allowed. Catbath was ok and soft tongue roaming around.

9/10 Bbbj was good and lots of head licking and balls licking which makes me high. Service very orientated.

8.5/10 Fingering & Painting allowed. she seems to enjoy her clit being licked. she seems to reach a climax during my tongue licking session.

10/10 FJ started off in missionary without any KY being used as natural lube is good enough and can feel those hot hot sensation even thou wearing a rubber. probably horny already hehe. Tried a few positions and she was willing and moans were great face expression was those CFM type. her moans actually quite good TBH. seems to be enjoying herself as well.

9.5/10 GFE was really good she can really chat even thou limited english and she is smiling always. Really 2 thumbs up for her GFE. hidden gem in dome 1 really. and for the $160 price tag really worth it.

Will surely RTF 1 more time before she leaves. if bros are interested do not hesitate to try her out.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RIP123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Preem
Looks: 9 /10
Body: Slim
Boobs: B or C
Kissing: 10 / 10
FJ: 10 / 10
GFE: 10 / 10

Overall Experience: 10/ 10

RTF/RTM: confirm.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Sugar new girl
Old 06-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked Ploy from Lust365 for an early afternoon slot.

Gfe: 9/10
Looks: 9/10 *just like the photo
Body: 8/10 * perfect soft smooth skin. big soft boobs. I like.
Kissing/frenching: yes
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:8/10

This girl is very pretty and friendly. None of you will be disappointed with her. I was greeted by her at the door and she led me to the room. She was always smiling. After the SOP shower, she got to work on me with her tongue. Her tongue is very skilled and she loves to work on the balls.
I went down on her next and she enjoyed it with my thumb inside her. Slight bush on her no problem. She wrapped her legs around my head.

After a brief missionary, tired today, she finished off the 1st shot with bbbj/hj. Again very skilled with her tongue.

After shower, we relaxed and talked alot. She cuddled up very close.. caressing my body.. looking into my eyes. Very high Gfe.

2nd shot was bbbj/hj again as I really enjoyed her work.

She is a very sweet girl this one. I highly recommend. Please take great care of her.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
supremeshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Kinky
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=949786

Bro at Kinky was very fast in replying to me and at 90/1 it was great.

Looks: 7/10

Body: Not for boob lovers but i went for the BJ

Bbbj: 10/10 enough for my DT fix, slow but deep til the base with some ar as well

FJ: 9/10 very good rider and finished in doggy on her bouncy ass

GFE: service oriented on the bed
Old 06-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
this one CREAMy
Ida i tried some time back...fantastice...this girl high sex drive...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1