The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xing-zi-massage/

FR for Xing Zi.

Looks: 7/10 - Discount a bit from photos. More tan in person. I think her smile quite cute.
Body: 8/10 - Slim and petite with ample boobs, great body overall
Massage: Ok only. Not for people looking for actual massage
Sensual: 9/10 She pretty much took off almost everything. The start is too ticklish for me. But HDLY and BBBJ after that was good. Very good roaming potential also. Definitely not those kind trying to make you cum ASAP.
GFE: 7/10 – Easy to talk to (my standards here quite low)

RTM: Yes
Tried Xing zi recently

Location: not that near mrt station. But lots of parking space. Location not that discreet.

Looks: 6/10 (not my type)
Massage: 7/10 (enough strength)
Bbbj: 8/10 (really got skills and know how to arouse)
Sensual: 8/10 (good use of her fingers)

Rtm: maybe not.. Not my type
Old 09-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The funny thing is they spend much to come over here, most through middle men who collect mthly or daily. So I guess those who already earned can afford to reveal their true arrogance. Then there are those with lousy EQ or time management etc etc.

Choose carefully who you want to spend your time and money with and decide every session what you are getting in return. The money faced ones will try to manipulate.

Other than rental, they could pay a daily cash fee to middle men. Anyway there's a market model out there due to different arrangements and risk exposures.
They already knew they have a market here, can get by even with lousy service and attitude.

GL and many other happy spots are still inoperational. So, horny guys will have to find an outlet to release.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 4
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/kimi-massage/

any FR on her? Only see is a massively bumped thread thru search function.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
Bro, what I can say is in photo she look pure like a student, in real person look more seductive
got it, thx bro~
Old 09-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
her services was top notch when she was initially here in 2019.
BBBJ was on the menu. Even FN.

Then her business got better due to popularity and she subsequently removed the BBBJ.

I would say she is a very smart gal and she will start to cut corners here and there once she established you are her regular.
You are the first person bro to confirm she was FN once. I dont remember that or if she offered BBBJ, but I do recall her stripping off her top in one quick motion as if she wanted to eat me up

I guess sadly those days are over.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
I would say she is a very smart gal and she will start to cut corners here and there once she established you are her regular.
Thanks for feedback.

Usually, it's the other way at least for me - being regular gets more customized specials. Of course, it's possible all good things will end later.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Only a few in the market now worth to visit:

For pure massage
1. 7th princess
2. Jessica
3. Tutu
4. Vivi

For extras
a. An an
b. Lulu
c. Niko

That's all.. I think...
Old 09-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 0
sytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

For pure massage
1. 7th princess
2. Jessica
3. Tutu
4. Vivi

For extras
a. An an
b. Lulu
c. Niko

That's all.. I think...
Around how old is Vivi and Tutu? SYT cat?
Old 09-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7513 View Post
I’m keen to try Aimee, is she good or landmine?
Last time managed to secure a session with her after messaged her for months, she is good though

After that try to message her never get a single reply hahah..
Old 09-12-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

For pure massage
1. 7th princess
2. Jessica
3. Tutu
4. Vivi

That's all.. I think...
bro 7p i know, is this Jessica ? https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/

Can provide Tutu / Vivi link thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
her services was top notch when she was initially here in 2019.
BBBJ was on the menu. Even FN.

Then her business got better due to popularity and she subsequently removed the BBBJ.

I have the same experience with my regular. Last visit, I wanted to strip her and she said ‘no need’. I tucked her hair behind her ear and she got annoyed. Massage also cut short and don’t want to French. Wanted to just lie down. So it’s time for me to move on…
Old 10-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Chewyfruit have legend Vera! Yummy
Ah yes, Vera! Service queen, articulate English speaker with a petit killer body.

Red wine or coffee served, too! Rare back then, even rarer now!

Last met her around May 2015. Hope she is well.

Upz you for triggering-off such fond memories with her!
Old 10-12-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Arcum is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Chewyfruit have legend Vera! Yummy
Yeah she’s legendary
Old 10-12-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 9
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Viet girl alert!!! For real!
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cat-massage/

Saw her twice already. Initially got her contact from Tu Tu's WC.

Cat is skinny, but she's young! In fact, when she puts on her spectacles, she looks even younger! She's sweet, pretty and very hardworking. And such a bubbly, happy personality. Feels like playing around in bed with your poly girlfriend. I like her

This is the first time her advertised are exactly correct. Her pictures also not PS. WYSIWYG
So bros, what is the conclusion? is she fully clothed or can be SN/FN?
Old 10-12-2021, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last time managed to secure a session with her after messaged her for months, she is good though

After that try to message her never get a single reply hahah..
Ya she good
I’m guessing Either u were too touchy during the session something. Then it’s tougher to book her in the future. If you get into her good books. Then it’s much easier . Just my 2 cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1