The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Hi League Bros, just checking in and noticed a strange (but pleasant) jump in rep power, some of you also experienced it, any ideas?

Anyway, itching to come back soon, sigh...
Wah on oversea duty also can log in ah?...ke,ke. Don't forget to post your oversea sexcapades ok.
No need to scratch your head on this point thingy. You have been bestowed for your public services in SBF this National day by our Ah Loong ker ker on the advice of our patron of the league of EHG, YUKI-SAN. You wrote such an enticing fr. on her the last time that her business has increase 5 folds and now I'm stuck at the foot of the multi-storey car-park waiting for my turn to go in and cursing at everything in sight!...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
swiftsuzuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was wondering how the rep points all shot up for you guys - macham everybody was super furiously posting the last few days
Old 11-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Wah on oversea duty also can log in ah?...ke,ke. Don't forget to post your oversea sexcapades ok.
No need to scratch your head on this point thingy. You have been bestowed for your public services in SBF this National day by our Ah Loong ker ker on the advice of our patron of the league of EHG, YUKI-SAN. You wrote such an enticing fr. on her the last time that her business has increase 5 folds and now I'm stuck at the foot of the multi-storey car-park waiting for my turn to go in and cursing at everything in sight!...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Cannot sleep at night, no work to rush, so log in to keep myself "up-to-date" mah Actually, I'm in San Francisco for a series of meetings and frankly, I don't think I'll get to enjoy the type of sexcapades that Bro OP is so good at. Anyway, I ching chong, prefer Asian than ang mohs, ke ke ke

When I return, must go and receive more blessings from our league patron, I miss Singapore ah~

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 11-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw bros posting about Yuki-sun vs Yuki-san in other thread guess its time to pay them a visit liao hee hee so as to pay back my bad experience on an Angmo FL (read my FR about Linda)
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 11-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes
Saw bros posting about Yuki-sun vs Yuki-san in other thread guess its time to pay them a visit liao hee hee so as to pay back my bad experience on an Angmo FL (read my FR about Linda)
Oh no another one to add to the never ending queue liao!! kekekekeke
Old 11-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chief!!! ur rep points hit 1000 / Rep Power: 7!!! gong xi gong xi!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Cannot sleep at night, no work to rush, so log in to keep myself "up-to-date" mah Actually, I'm in San Francisco for a series of meetings and frankly, I don't think I'll get to enjoy the type of sexcapades that Bro OP is so good at. Anyway, I ching chong, prefer Asian than ang mohs, ke ke ke

When I return, must go and receive more blessings from our league patron, I miss Singapore ah~
Wah Sg. Boy, you are still up ! Must be pretty late at your end now. Ok, since you can't sleep and bore, let Uncle Zack tcss with you to keep you company. Swee boh?
Aiyoh, tell us frankly lah, you miss S'pore or your GF in Premier HC? I think she miss you too leh....keep calling Sg. Boy name when she moans....ke,ke. Like that hor, I think you and her quite jilat liao.
I finally managed to get into the car park at BTP after a long wait! Need to go to NTUC super mart for some personal effects not there to see our patron. Still practising my Lai Qong up on the cold mountain.
Cheers,
Old 11-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Wah~ swee swee 1000 points leh, siao siao ah chief

Fucking high,
Old 11-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
... Aiyoh, tell us frankly lah, you miss S'pore or your GF in Premier HC? I think she miss you too leh....keep calling Sg. Boy name when she moans....ke,ke. Like that hor, I think you and her quite jilat liao...
I miss all things in Singapore, including my babe in Premier also lah

Fucking high,
Old 11-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Chief!!! ur rep points hit 1000 / Rep Power: 7!!! gong xi gong xi!!!!
Yeh hor. But I did not visit our patron leh? And also National Day over liao? I also scratch my head about this point thingy...ke,ke. I think Big Boss want me to continue as Q/C inspector. So boss can change my points for some $$ to enable me to continue my works for SBF?
Cheers,
Old 11-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re:Prize for 1000 rep pts....

Quote:
Yeh hor. But I did not visit our patron leh? And also National Day over liao? I also scratch my head about this point thingy...ke,ke. I think Big Boss want me to continue as Q/C inspector. So boss can change my points for some $$ to enable me to continue my works for SBF?
Cheers,
Bro Zack,1000 rep pts means you are entitled to 1 free fuck of any gal at any HC of your choice, sponsored by SBF provided you can fulfill 3 conditions:

1.Last at least 1 hour before ejaculation.

2.Make out blindfolded.

3.Didi must be at least 1 foot long.

Please claim your prize with SamLeong at SBF within 24 hours from time of hitting 1000 rep pts, failing which the prize will be forfeited.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ypres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs on big boob girls in Casanova?
Old 11-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

Re: Prize for 1000 rep pts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Bro Zack,1000 rep pts means you are entitled to 1 free fuck of any gal at any HC of your choice, sponsored by SBF provided you can fulfill 3 conditions:

1.Last at least 1 hour before ejaculation.

2.Make out blindfolded.

3.Didi must be at least 1 foot long.

Please claim your prize with SamLeong at SBF within 24 hours from time of hitting 1000 rep pts, failing which the prize will be forfeited.
Wah really ah? Items 1 and 2, I think no problem as I've sucessful tried before...but hor item 3, I need to go for an transplant from an elephant leh! My dicky is only 1" long erected leh, so how?...ke,ke.
Don't tell me you are coming down from the cold mountain eh?
Cheers,
Old 11-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers,
Tat time choose u as my "da ge" neber choose wrongly!! kekekekeke now hit 1000 pts liao arr must "take care" of xiao di me leh!! kekekeke

Tcss???? i oso wan leh!!!

neber @@ bro OP at mt cold turkey today hor?? went back to KL for sex-tivity izzit???!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Tat time choose u as my "da ge" neber choose wrongly!! kekekekeke now hit 1000 pts liao arr must "take care" of xiao di me leh!! kekekeke

Tcss???? i oso wan leh!!!

neber @@ bro OP at mt cold turkey today hor?? went back to KL for sex-tivity izzit???!!!
Ok, ok. If you write a good fr. on your rendezvous with Yuki-tanned, I'll up you (don't worry not your ass, just your points although you confessed you enjoyed being poke there...ke,ke.).
Bro.O.P. "steal-eat" in KL during our National holiday firing his 21 guns salute into you know where. Bro. Groo, I think still around and standing up for S'pore camping outside Royal Palace De Spa...up to no good but keep quite also...ke,ke. Bro. Machoman tried to tempt me from the cold mountain with his offer of 1 free fuck but with unattainable conditions and terms...sebei jilat. Bro. Sg. Boy out station but still thinking of his darling in Premier HC, I think he has to PCC liao. Bro. W.Y. said that he is "steal-eating" in BHC with his Gfs but fail to report back! So that left 2 of us to TCSS lah.....ke,ke.
Cheers,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1