The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I totally agreed the TV Channel guys that Robinson had a poor game & need to be "shaken up"....the 1st goal was his mistake that he didn't come off his line to pumped it away ! We had this problem last season....2nd goal you could see ROCHA taking his time to get up & blocking Robinson....3th maybe if Zokora didn't stick out his foot,it may not be a goal !.....

Again they too commented that JENAS done nothing much & walking around...He too need to be replaced in the next game !...This is no way to impressed the England Boss !....

JOL lacked tactics as all our opponents already know how to explored them !

With the 2nd loss,there's really lots of pressure now & you can see it on JOL & the players' faces !....

Can't imagine how we are going to defend against the stronger team ?

We are definitely in for a very,very tough start this season !.....
Old 15-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm...Although i reds fan but i oso hoping Spurs to do well in the EPL as they buy alot of good player...But kinda of disspointed with thier performent..Even home lost 1-3..Maybe thier defend kinda of lobang..didnt watch the match last nite..
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 15-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

everton 1 spurs 3

oops sorry...

spurs 1 everton 3

Victor Anichebe and Didier Zokora do battle

spurs played 4-3-3 with keane as centre forward, berbatov and bent as front men. zokora played defensive midfield.

martin jol think spurs is chelsea or something.
Old 15-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Actually if our "regulars" liked King,Dawson,Lee & Lennon still out,it'll be very,very challenging in the coming weeks !....

Lots of SPURS bashing in SUN.UK today & there'll be more to come.....especially with all the pre season hype about breaking into the top 4 & champions league...

It's time all the "top & most expensive players" start waking up & play better or the pressure will surely shoot up sky high !!!....Even for JOL too !
Old 15-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i watched the match...i plc my monies on spurs

their defence was in total mess.
every1 was like lost sheep, very confused, except Chimbonda.
2 goals, everton players were free from marking.
Jena, yes, dunno he is linking up the play or destroying it.
Robinson, hesitates his decision.
Berbatov, seems not used on the formation.
right footed was deployed on the left. maybe im wrong.

Concluion: defence went very wrong.

will spurs sack Jol if they cant win against derby?
Old 15-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Jenas not the player he was....

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 15-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Jenas not the player he was....

JWNY
Jenas was never a player ....

I was dissapointed with the Spurs team. I stayed up, with Jenna Jameson keeping me company till 2.45am. Hehe. I was psyched up with the prospect of us winning our 1st points of the season. Was hopeful in the first 30 minutes, eventhough we were 1 goal down. I could see the players worked very hard to win the ball and create chances. I thought we might be winners in that match. When Gardner scored, I jumped with joy, hoping for many goals to come especially when we played with 3 strikers with Keano in the hole. But after that 2nd goal we seem to lost interest in the game. Robbo was again hesitant to intercept crosses (which led to the 1st and 2nd goal), Gardner was at fault for the 1st goal, Rocha was at fault for the 2nd, Jenas as usual was nowhere, Stalteri cant, I repeat, CAN'T play on the left...heck, he cant even play on the right! Bent was ok in the 30mins but was punctured after that, Berba wasnt his usual self, Zokora wasnt tough enuff...I think the only bright spot for us was Robbie Keane. He played well with his tireless runs up and down the field. Chimbo too did rather well but then again football is a team game. We must buck up. The defence needs tighten up, Robbo needs to regain confidence, The strikers need to be sharper and the mf needs to be more creative. Bloody hell, I only slept at 5, woke up at 7 to go to work. Now Im at the office, feeling tired and sleepy. Where's my coffee???

Oh, Bro Castrol, football365.com reported that we are trying to sign Guti for 5 mil. I dont know how true this is but surely this is good news for u now.
Old 15-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
right footed was deployed on the left. maybe im wrong.

Concluion: defence went very wrong.

will spurs sack Jol if they cant win against derby?
all left foots are on medical leave. they can bonk dogstyle etc but cannot play.
Old 15-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bad luck for Spurs at the start of the season, but i still can see them in the Champion Cup berth by the end of this season, good luck

- from a Man U fan
Old 15-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Bad luck for Spurs at the start of the season, but i still can see them in the Champion Cup berth by the end of this season, good luck

- from a Man U fan
are u the Sayangku that i know ?

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 15-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Bloody hell, I only slept at 5, woke up at 7 to go to work. Now Im at the office, feeling tired and sleepy. Where's my coffee???

Oh, Bro Castrol, football365.com reported that we are trying to sign Guti for 5 mil. I dont know how true this is but surely this is good news for u now.
dont need coffee lah bro, just sleep in the office. your colleagues will pity and understand becos we all have sad faces like robbie today.

football365 is is really cruel -
They've billed themselves as top-four material, and there was even talk of a title push. But after a 3-1 defeat at home to Everton, Tottenham are bottom of the table and look paralysed by expectation. And their early-departing fans are no better either. What a shambles.

where's the part about guti? guti is a left footer.
Old 15-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

If those internet news that JOL was waiting for offers for both ROCHA & GARDNER...so do you think both of them have the fighting spirit to play their best !....

After watching both matches,i think that it'll tough for us to break or beat the top 4 teams !...I'm not being negative because with introduction of new players liked BENT & KABOUL & BALE....it may take some time to build up the understanding !...

The momentum between KEENE & BERBA seem gone & need to re-build again !
All this talk about "expensive firepower" just add more mental stress for them.BERBA will be marked every game by at least 2 or more players...

JOL's tactic of using MALBRANQUE was useless again because he always had to switched to his right foot to cross & was always blocked !..

ROBINSON probably will not be England NO.1 too long if he continue to play liked the last 2 games !....
Old 15-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If Dawson was playing Spurs may not have lost either games.

Last night game was lost when Defoe came on for Bent. Would the result be different if Defoe started instead of Bent?
Old 16-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
JOL's tactic of using MALBRANQUE was useless again because he always had to switched to his right foot to cross & was always blocked !..
tell me about it, i have yet to see him make a cross with his left foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
If Dawson was playing Spurs may not have lost either games.

Last night game was lost when Defoe came on for Bent. Would the result be different if Defoe started instead of Bent?
if dawson played instead of gardner, at least everton's first goal wouldnt happen. gardner was standing in front of lescott but lescott connected the header.

defoe and bent are quite similar becos they like to take shots on sight. its never easy during the early start of the season, all the teams are near full strength.
Old 16-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
tell me about it, i have yet to see him make a cross with his left foot.
to be fair to malbranque, thought he played well. full of running and enterprise, not shying away from tackles and challenges.

Quote:
if dawson played instead of gardner, at least everton's first goal wouldnt happen. gardner was standing in front of lescott but lescott connected the header.
the whole spurs defence was to blame for the 1st goal cos no one jumped for it when the ball was delivered in!!! all of them were just watching when lescott probably leaped the height of a pepsi cola can to connect with the ball!!!

why m i so worked up???

Last edited by _AXL_; 16-08-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1