The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for malin (FG)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?...5#post22621575

Saw that they have new girl and look pretty to me, therefore faster contact FG for availability and manage to get 2nd blood. Below is my review

OKT: As usual fast and responsive
Look: 10/10 same as photo, she got make up and she look cute and confirm won’t reject
Body: 9/10 slim and tall, she should be around 167-168cm
Boob: C, natural, feel that it is not man-made
Frenching: Yes
Pussy: shaved and can paint and finger
BBBJ: 100/10, she really know how to blow and can blow long.
FJ: 10/10, responsive and will moan
GFE: yes, will massage in between shot, never talk much but I think her English is good.
Overall: confirm will not regret if you book her, face pretty/cute, body slim and know how to please you. Not suitable for those that prefer petite girl as she is rather tall
Rtn: Yes, will definitely return one more time before she go back
Old 01-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4532 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

The famous Ang pai is back in out shores!! Can someone confirm it is really the famous Primrose?

Price at $300 is not low… better not be bait n switch man…
Old 01-09-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
justporfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nicky - Seduction

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ighlight=nicky

OKT: can request. No problem, easy to talk to

Looks: 8.5 photos used little filter. I feel there’s no need coz she is pretty in person even with less make up
Boobs: 8 average size. Nipples are just right size too
Body: 8.5 slender and slim. Small waist and killer hips. Slight tan
Pussy: 9 trimmed. Super sensitive
Frenching: 8.5 passionate our body glued to each other
Bbbj: 9 can take it deep
Fj: 9 workaholic haha she is good. Gave her good pumping in doggy in return.l
Gfe: touchy and good cuddler
Old 01-09-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

The famous Ang pai is back in out shores!! Can someone confirm it is really the famous Primrose?

Price at $300 is not low… better not be bait n switch man…
Damn! I’ve been waiting to try her out since i missed her last time
Old 01-09-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felicia from Pink Lady

Saw her on telegram group, fresh blood. Ok lah give it a shot.
Looks - like the photos even better irl, good lah
Boobs - ok lah, not for boobs lovers
Shower - wash me with a bit of dick teasing, give HJ using soap enough to make me high
Frenching - no french yet
Bbbj - decent skills, finish too short
FJ - yes quite solid, out to please. When I'm about to cum and stroke my dick, she get down on her knees and suck my balls. Wah jack pot one lah for me. Overall- very good session lah, hope next I met her will be better. Other bros can try yourself, she's new so be gentle and just told her what you prefer.👍✌️
Old 01-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fatarse55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First ever FR

Jesse from kinkythai

From the moment seeing her and the cheeky smile she greets u when opening the door till the end is a RTF 150% for sure

Looks: same as photo and video but less the heavy make up

Body: 9/10 curvy but not Fat my type ( Great to hug when doing)

the Deed : overall really enjoy it. Very GFE plus a bit PSE Can feel the connection and not commercial at all. She is really into it when doing.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 22
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Royce of GMC yesterday.

OKT: As usual fast and responsive
Look: 7/10 some discount from photo but her bubbly and horny character makes up for it. won’t reject kind
Body: 7.5/10 Petite and meaty but not fat. Great for doggy
Boob: C, natural and bouncy.
Frenching: Yes
Pussy: Waxed smooth and tasty
BBBJ: 10/10. Eye contact and DT plus slobbery
FJ: 10/10, responsive and accommodating
GFE: High. Loves to flatter and praise plus stroke ego. Make you damn high
Overall: Horny and here to please us. Keep it up with the quality GMC.
Rtn: Possibly not. Many to try.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Siam - Jazzy

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Pussy: 10/10
French: nv try - but feels she'll be a great kisser
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10

Late night bonk, was browsing ard and saw Siam loved her physique full at the right places. So decided to try her out.
Met her at the designated place and was glad that I made the right choice. Started out awkward due to another bro that booked her batch mate and we were left with a small bed so we decided to chill and do our own stuffs with our phones.

Then she broke silence and asked to bath together, obliged and it was sort of the usual sop stuff.
We hit the room and decided to ask for a massage, she's a pro not those pianist kind of massage.

Then kinda got aroused and start fondling with her boobs. Some man made adjustment but mostly natural imho. Went at it like mad lovers couldn't get into form and she decided to gimme a hj whilst 69ing her rear view was the best. But I finish in no time.

So that's a regret I'll always bear, will rtf definitely. Hopefully she's still ard by the time vitamin M gets replenish.

Some part of me wanna try her neighbour too might hit both tgt next round. Do take care of her bros she's giggly kind of girl rather precious.

Bonking adventures
Old 01-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
UncleNoshit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleNoshit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambulover View Post
Quick FR on Lust’s Kimm

Face: 8, she's cute barely seen an blemishes on her face - GND. If you're into that she looks OK but certainly not a stunner.
Body: 9, very slim with almost no tummy and thai tan skin - Nope. Pear shaped. Baby damage.
Boobs: 8, good b size, very soft and still can cup - Nope. Max A.
BBBJ: 10, she just loves it - Nope. Stopped after 1 minute but after asking to continue she did. Good BBBJ though.
Painting: 8
Frenching: 9, not a fierce toungue fighter but she won't hesitate also - Nope. Hesitant.
FJ: 9, only did few positions as she is very tight and will make you cum easily for sure. - True. Played with her clit during action. Good!

She has very limited english but there's still gfe. If only her english is tad bit better, would have been a better experience. - Nope. Her English is actual very reasonable.
Overall she is a great bonk and left a happy man - Same here
Looks were disappointing but action was good. Your FR seems fake.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yesterday was her last day here..this morning she went to airport to catch a flight home to thailand...you are probably her last customer ...lol
Nope, i wrote the FR late. So not on her last day
Old 02-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=954945

Manli from FG

Been sometimes didn’t visit FG stable
Okt still as good as usual

Looks like picture, slightly tan, looks cute

Those who like tall girl with long legs, she must be the choice (she’s taller than me, I’m about 163-164cm), I still prefer petite girl

The longest bbbj I had so far, even she’s on top she can ride for long either, no complain

Massage between the shot is good though

Worth of trying for sure

Last edited by Life6666; 02-09-2023 at 01:47 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Katoon, Lust365

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ghlight=katoon

Looks/ 9 pretty siambu vibes.

Body/ 8.5 petite. Nice shape not the petite straight body kind

Boobs/ 8.5 natural B. Perfect size for my hand to grab

Bbbj+hj/ 9 she knows how to work with her mouth tgther with her tongue very well.

Fj/ 9 crazy. Wild. Madness wet. Young tight 🐱

Massage/ NA

Gfe/ 9 tries hard to communicate. Good effort

Rtf: depends. Bro lust makes it difficult for me to decide. Quite a few hot syt to choose from
Old 02-09-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Xai from xfactor
Soft spoken milf with very good service.

Looks: Milf with slutty look, exactly the same as video from TG.
Body: height is about 163, little bit of small tummy but not fat. Has a Small tattoo at abdominal area. She has got the best butt for doggy.
Boobs: enhanced D cup with brown nipple.
BBBJ: Take her own sweet time to lick and suck my tool slowly from head to balls, and gave me AR too.
Pussy: Trimmed. Cannot finger.
Frenching: Yes, she very into it.
FJ: Horny, loves to grind in cowgirl and also love to be fucked in doggy. Abit of pse and dirty talking. GFE was there, felt non commercial and she initiated 2nd shot.
Overall: can consider this as a hidden gem and a real steal given at the price of $130/2/90. Place was nice, big, spacious and clean too.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Damn, seems like we are blessed with a couple of adult talents in this batch.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 02-09-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=954945
Maline from fg

Fresh arrived Maline caught my attention. Luckily got her book with OKT.

Quite beauty face and indeed very chio. Looks like Korean or Chinese fashion star. Tall with long slim legs and sexy curvy slender figure, nicely shaped.

Bbbj: Damn shiok, she knows how to proper use her tongue to pleasure man. Twirling around the tip and literally frenching my tip.

FJ: Not new in this line. Know man needs. Accommodating and super horny girl in bed, her moans were very pleasing to hear as well. Nice view when she is riding on me with the good racks in front.

Overall She is fantastic and solid for her pretty face, sexy body, service and attitude. Will be back to support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1