The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Sian,she say change her mind
Too bad bro, you shouldn't have offer to massage her, should have told her you wanted to F88K her instead.....
Old 16-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson526 View Post
Thanks for all senior advice. Finally up my 1st Piano maid tonight. She is hot and cost no damage to me. I only paid for the hotel $30 + $10 tip. Talk to her less than 2 weeks in Badoo + WhatsApp. 1st meeting go hotel direct and fuck. No eating / shopping needed. She is @30(claimed 28) and I am late 40(claimed 39).
Advice to newbies, must have time to chit chat with them(@10min/day) and if they give you HP #, can go direct to hotel. Good fb. Will rtf.
Name starts with M ?
Old 17-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
A maid ask me if i sure wana meet her to massage her than i say yes than she say nees think first.how ah

i told her i m good at massage more than talking..now waiting her reply.any tips?
Seriously massage bro? It's either you play it right & make her horny .... And F her brains out.

If u hv a big little general, why not brag about it! Or my personal best, I've got a tongue that is good for you know what. The latter is the one that gets them goin . But you better bring your tongue's A-game or she's gone. Oh yeah, the former is also a shocker to them. Hahahaha

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 17-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian,she say change her mind
You mentioned massage which gave her a yes or no answer.

Should make it more interesting to mention more activities which give her more choices to choose.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 17-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

initially she was very excited about the massage ,than she say curfew at six than i say sure send her home in time than she say need think after a while she say she change her mind..
Old 17-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today is Indon Day..

Was supposed to meet new sweet young syt indon i upped last week but had an errand to run so didnt.. anyway, a week ago started re-chatting my old 24yr old indon maid fb.. she had a party at paya lebar, already planned nicely ill pop by then to hotel for her bday surprise.

When i reach, started eating n cant help notice her really cute fren S. Young, bubbly, fair, baby fats, dressed in tight fitting short black dress. Started to chat with her and i knew she was the playful type.. so many times purposely let me see her zao geng, everytime i see her black thong i had to down one cup of iced water to maintain my composure haha..

Anyway just as i was swooping in on S, i was dealt an awkward position.. another fren came N and so happened, i just bonked N 2 weeks back.. to my surprise, N played her role well.. gave nothing away.. with occasional winks when no one is looking..

N is also fair, sultry yet sweet, long hair, dresses in tight office dress with high heels.. again, at the patch of grass, so many times see her zao geng.. my lil bro really cant take it liao..

Need a breather so told my maid fb i go top up petrol then come back pick her up.. shook hands w N she smiled saying 'nice to meet u'.. shyly said bye to S whom i really wanted out of the 3..

Went to get more iced water then another turn of event.. down the escalator at singpost, this super duper cute young indon syt.. a case of curiosity kills the cat.. dressed sweetly in tight black skirt (could see thru her skirt and knew she was hiding a perky ass) & t shirt (but i swear her boobs are at least 36).. wat i dun get to see clearly i get very interested to find out.. hmmm.. imagine really fair indon, big eyes, long hair (right out of comic book).. anyway she went into watsons started small chat w her and she said she needed to go to bugis..

Offered the ride, she accepted, had a very very good conversation in the car and bingo, exchanged number.. her off is 2 week from today so already told her we will meet.. after dropping her quickly rushed back to paya lebar cos maid fb is done..

Just sent her back to her place after having a very good 2hr session.. as usual super horny.
(Stay tuned for pics, i actually took pics using her hp cos my hp out of batt haha).. once she sends me ill upload.. amazing as usual.. oh and as i am parked her just got a msg from N asking me if i enjoyed myself w her fren.. 'it was good but ure hornier' i told her jokingly..

She then asks me to meet her this wed afternoon.. haha..

All in a day's work..

Mission S is still on the radar.. hmmm..
Old 18-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You are one lucky bro
Old 18-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Today is Indon Day..

Was supposed to meet new sweet young syt indon i upped last week but had an errand to run so didnt.. anyway, a week ago started re-chatting my old 24yr old indon maid fb.. she had a party at paya lebar, already planned nicely ill pop by then to hotel for her bday surprise.

When i reach, started eating n cant help notice her really cute fren S. Young, bubbly, fair, baby fats, dressed in tight fitting short black dress. Started to chat with her and i knew she was the playful type.. so many times purposely let me see her zao geng, everytime i see her black thong i had to down one cup of iced water to maintain my composure haha..

Anyway just as i was swooping in on S, i was dealt an awkward position.. another fren came N and so happened, i just bonked N 2 weeks back.. to my surprise, N played her role well.. gave nothing away.. with occasional winks when no one is looking..

N is also fair, sultry yet sweet, long hair, dresses in tight office dress with high heels.. again, at the patch of grass, so many times see her zao geng.. my lil bro really cant take it liao..

Need a breather so told my maid fb i go top up petrol then come back pick her up.. shook hands w N she smiled saying 'nice to meet u'.. shyly said bye to S whom i really wanted out of the 3..

Went to get more iced water then another turn of event.. down the escalator at singpost, this super duper cute young indon syt.. a case of curiosity kills the cat.. dressed sweetly in tight black skirt (could see thru her skirt and knew she was hiding a perky ass) & t shirt (but i swear her boobs are at least 36).. wat i dun get to see clearly i get very interested to find out.. hmmm.. imagine really fair indon, big eyes, long hair (right out of comic book).. anyway she went into watsons started small chat w her and she said she needed to go to bugis..

Offered the ride, she accepted, had a very very good conversation in the car and bingo, exchanged number.. her off is 2 week from today so already told her we will meet.. after dropping her quickly rushed back to paya lebar cos maid fb is done..

Just sent her back to her place after having a very good 2hr session.. as usual super horny.
(Stay tuned for pics, i actually took pics using her hp cos my hp out of batt haha).. once she sends me ill upload.. amazing as usual.. oh and as i am parked her just got a msg from N asking me if i enjoyed myself w her fren.. 'it was good but ure hornier' i told her jokingly..

She then asks me to meet her this wed afternoon.. haha..

All in a day's work..

Mission S is still on the radar.. hmmm..
What the F, bro? You hit the multiple pinnacle mother load!

Yesterday should be called Imnotamalaymat day and not Indon day.

I should had gone down there yesterday... not that far from my place too. But my whole body aching la (not bcos of any major bonking) but from sports. So, I had a rather uneventful weekend unlike somebody!

Safety vest is the best!

Old 18-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelvinchua99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chat for 2 weeks. This Fri first time meet up, going beach in the morning. Told me she Meeting friend in the afternoon. All these while, we had been calling each other honey, my Dear. Seniors, So what is the chance of I striking first prize this Fri?
Old 18-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors. Just wondering what do these maids usually look for? Money, companionship or looks? I am sorry if this is a dumb question..
Old 19-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Hi guys, cookies aka Sugar asked me to post to inform that she is going back to Indonesia next Wednesday. For bros with her number, rtf before she is gone.

She might be coming back if she can get a job here. Pls note that she is a FL maid and she is not interested in boyfriend and not giving free sex (That's wat she told me). As some guys actually called her to asked for foc sex

She need cash as she is going back and she has to settle some debts. Her rates is $200 for 2hrs. Extremely high for Indo but GFE is excellent. Contact her only if you r willing to spend this type of money.
Pls pm Deviltan4480 for her contacts if you can help her. I got the number from him too previously. Cheers...
shuck... just saw this and only 1 day to go........
Old 19-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xhs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinchua99 View Post
Chat for 2 weeks. This Fri first time meet up, going beach in the morning. Told me she Meeting friend in the afternoon. All these while, we had been calling each other honey, my Dear. Seniors, So what is the chance of I striking first prize this Fri?
Not senior. My experience is meet friend is excuse. If she like u, u strike. If not, she will tell u go meet friend. Gd luck.
Old 19-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post
<snip>Finally managed to bonk a very nice naive pinay syt single mom maid after 7 months of chatting. Why I was very with her for so long, I also dunno. I think she was a nice person and have some good curves. we had good chatting on general things . <snip>
Ok..this adventure had came to end. paid her with some money upfront as she wants help in money to help her family (usual stuffs). she was syt and nice girl but she kept delaying her 'repayment' to me for 2 months by saying cannot go out, her employer restrict her her day off to once a month. only managed to bonk her once plus some boob sucking moments in car. i bonk her when she came back from holiday...but she came back with sagas (long story) and in the end, i found out from her FB that she had lied about 'cannot go out because employer restrict her day off'. I confront her and she denied everything. i told her, we are done. the problem is, my status is not clean. I don't want her to create havoc on me...so i just let her go. yup. I'm a sucker who bite their sad stories. lesson learnt, first time bonking a maid and my 1st eating out. once bitten twice shy...the sweetest apple is the deadliest apple.

so maid alert - stay around bishan park with st no 22, a pinay, more than 2 kids back home, syt (below 30). if you got hook with one near there telling sad stories and want some money first, be forewarned. and let me know too...wanna see what other sad stories she is telling people.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post
Ok..this adventure had came to end. paid her with some money upfront as she wants help in money to help her family (usual stuffs). she was syt and nice girl but she kept delaying her 'repayment' to me for 2 months by saying cannot go out, her employer restrict her her day off to once a month. only managed to bonk her once plus some boob sucking moments in car. i bonk her when she came back from holiday...but she came back with sagas (long story) and in the end, i found out from her FB that she had lied about 'cannot go out because employer restrict her day off'. I confront her and she denied everything. i told her, we are done. the problem is, my status is not clean. I don't want her to create havoc on me...so i just let her go. yup. I'm a sucker who bite their sad stories. lesson learnt, first time bonking a maid and my 1st eating out. once bitten twice shy...the sweetest apple is the deadliest apple.

so maid alert - stay around bishan park with st no 22, a pinay, more than 2 kids back home, syt (below 30). if you got hook with one near there telling sad stories and want some money first, be forewarned. and let me know too...wanna see what other sad stories she is telling people.
Bro napalmdeath, this is so not uncommon but perhaps it's a small blessing. Now, your spidey senses will be heightened. But remember not all are like that.

Safety vest is the best!

Old 19-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoe82 View Post
Hi seniors. Just wondering what do these maids usually look for? Money, companionship or looks? I am sorry if this is a dumb question..
Not a senior but my two cents worth.
Majority are looking for love/companionship ... A good number need money. You can sense one who is looking for money when the "Long story sagas" flood in.

Only a few looking at looks.

Safety vest is the best!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1