The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 26-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi all, I have tried one girl (Misty) from TP. She was good service and a great book (gone back already). I liked her so much that I saw her twice. But I've not tried anyone else (budget issues). But I found it quite easy to deal with bro TP,he as prompt and efficient. His quality of girls also.seems to have increased (both Nicky and Mew look fantastic). I think other bros can try for themselves.
Old 26-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked Nicky from ThaiPegasus:

Looks: 8/10 but complexion not so good
Figure: 7/10 Slim.. not meaty like her photos..
Boobs: 5/10 my hand is small and yet can grab fully, so no way 36C
Pussy: tight but seems like she did not shaved for a few days.. a bit prickly
Communication: no problem.. good command of english.
BBBJ: good with eye contact.. downside is no CIM

overall a good bonking session..
Old 26-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

NANWAM > Soi69

Face > Less 40% off this "live' pic.
Normal looking.Those you would not see another eye off the street.
Kind of disappoint in her look but picture is real.

Skin tone > Slight tan.Smooth

Boob > C cup.Dun know it natural or enhance but it do feel soft and nice to squeeze.

Body > Just very slighty to meaty kind.She do have a great meaty ass.

French > Cannot > she say she sick

BBBJ > To me it amateur skill.Like going thru the motion only.
She did bbbj me while in the shower and it feel great when i fuck her mouth.Can't really deep throat.

Painting/Fingering > cannot paint > she say she sick.
fingering only slighty

FJ > DID 2 FJ shots.
1st shot was quite disappointing after she don"allowed french nor paint.
Feel that she is not in the mood.
2nd FJ was better after we watch some AV movies on the phone which she say make her horny.
Her thighs slightly thick so not really flexible.

I think maybe its not my luck.
Got her on a sick day?

Would still patron this stable as OKT response is good.

ejazz
Old 26-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
freelywilly is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked Amy from Teeruk

Looks: 9/10 pretty and demure, perfect!
Figure: 9/10 slim and cute. Petite enough to bonk her standing
Boobs: 7/10 small but just nice.
Pussy: 10/10 shaved, tight-everything you would want in a girl. V clean too!
BBBJ: good with eye contact. Good with the AR too

Very accommodating, very polite lady. Hardworking too! Please support Bros!
Old 26-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Smallboy222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to book Winnie form bro lax but when open the door the face is totally different, come out is one fat girl.. Quite disappoint at this stable because i got keep supporting them.
Old 26-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

don't know whether to chiong liliy from bangkok gems or the tried and tested nuna (who's more into late 20s) from E66....
Old 26-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with Nicky from Thai Pegasus at 1pm today.

Bro Pegasus replies promptly to messages and location wise is within walking distance from public transport.

Nicky looks around 80% from the photos posted and is pretty in my books.

Figure wise is a 8 out of 10 and she is accommodating to my requests and she speaks good English as well.

As we guys have our likes and dislikes, these ladies will too have the same emotions as well. So plz treat Nicky (and other working ladies) well and both parties will be happy.

Will rtf if I have the means.

Meanwhile have fun and stay safe! Cheers!
Old 26-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EXiT15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallboy222 View Post
Went to book Winnie form bro lax but when open the door the face is totally different, come out is one fat girl.. Quite disappoint at this stable because i got keep supporting them.
From the photos already suspicious that she is not a slim girl.
Old 26-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Smallboy222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXiT15 View Post
From the photos already suspicious that she is not a slim girl.
Yeah totally different. If want to compare with the photo. I say the accuracy is 0/10
Old 26-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Mew - Thai Pegasus

Have been aiming mew for some time. Decided to try Despite bad publicity of pegasus.

She looks different from the pics. Real life was tanner n more bah bah.
She say she's the gal in the pic, taken when she was slimmer. She eat too much while working in Korea. Nevertheless, i was pleased with what I see.

21 yrs old bah bah syt with very tight, taut and smooth body(not a mother). She says that whatever Okt post online is out of the gals' control. Her boobs is a big B, spend alot of time sucking those boobs. Perky ass too. Do not expect the very slim kind as per in the pics.

Svc wise I got passionate frenching(smoker but only slight smell) n bbbj(inexperienced). Her pussy was very tight. I gotta control myself from cuming.

She deserves a fr despite recent bad publicity for Pegasus.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks-Grace at DH

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Got a booking with this Grace

Thai,
Close to Pic :85%
Ht: 1.75m
Boobs : Big ( ehance, ut feel good)
Body: Fair without tattoos.
Catlick: 8,
Gfe: 7
Kissing: think she dun do,
BBBj: 8
Hj: 8
Massage: 8
Shower: 8
Fj: 8.5
Overall: Just a slight above 8.
Add one cat for DH
CS rating : 7
Dmg : $140
This FR conveniently fails to mention that she has had a baby before. Her tummy is big and flabby.
Shame on you
Old 26-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all

FR for Ivy from Soi69.

She looks very close to the picture and video. Maybe 80% or more. The only thing is she is abit older (mid or late twenty). Very pretty face imo. the down sides are the boobs a bit saggy and her c-sec scars.

Nevertheless, the highlight is her top notch service. Non-stop frenching, long bbbj, flexible fj, high gfe, etc. Be careful of her kc game also.

Would recommend to any bro who looks for gfe and service.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Too many fake FRs.
I for one do not enjoy supporting the Thai single mothers club, or fucking Baby Elephants, as was the case with TL's Pink.
3 or 4 FRs failed to mention that her tits were saggy, and she has rolls of fat on her tummy. 5'2", 60kg. And she has no babies before.
19, but fucked up obese body.
Disgusting! 3-4 rolls of fat for her tummy.
Bloody hell!
Old 26-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Too many fake FRs.
I for one do not enjoy supporting the Thai single mothers club, or fucking Baby Elephants, as was the case with TL's Pink.
3 or 4 FRs failed to mention that her tits were saggy, and she has rolls of fat on her tummy. 5'2", 60kg. And she has no babies before.
19, but fucked up obese body.
Disgusting! 3-4 rolls of fat for her tummy.
Bloody hell!
Any bros can corroborate this info on Pink or Grace?
Old 26-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

TeerukLover -- Macy

Did Macy some time ago ... , considering a few +ve reports of her. Open the door, and a different girl from the picture emerged. She repeatedly kept asking am I okay ... perhaps she has experienced many disappointed looks of TL customers.

At best her looks are average. Small boobs

plus point ... she is not a baby elephant or having a tummy. She is quite slim. Later she also offered a light massage which is better than nothing.

So did the "might as well" fuck ...

If the girl was some teletubby ... i think I would have left

I think my luck has run out in trying thai food... initial few bonkings with the old emmanuelle went better than expected, till they disappeared, no choice tried others and mostly the girls and the pics dont match but still passable. But lately they are gross misrepresentation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1