The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

tongkia bro, cookie also one of ur favourite ah?
kekekekkk...i knoe y...u like her tua neh neh ....
mai sian mai sian...luan zi a lu ho liao!!

bro, u go to pg 693 and read the post....
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro to be frank wit u , until today I didn't get de chance to bonk her . Hee hee ! Will wait till de day I save all my load n release into her love hole . Ha ha ha !
Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dat one is xue er h22r21
michelle is long curly bao char zhuang brown hair.

i still haven't up xue er yet, so i will be waiting for ur fr...hehehe...
Bro you still have not tried Xue er? She's quite good. Initially when i saw Michelle and Xue Er, i chose Xue Er. Age wise, i believe she's older compared to Michelle. Likes petite girls in general~
Old 04-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
...my cock too small , need to use extras strength to make it big . That y charge extras 10 buck ! Hee hee !
orhh....lidat ah...then next time u show cock size first ah....
if expensve then u bargain, $45 maybe can
Old 04-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostiee View Post
Bro you still have not tried Xue er? She's quite good. Initially when i saw Michelle and Xue Er, i chose Xue Er. Age wise, i believe she's older compared to Michelle. Likes petite girls in general~
There were some bad frs on xue er I checked. Seems like Michelle and nikki more popular.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any live updates
Old 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Don't know if too early but both h2 and h22 Michelle not in. Cookie lights on.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Don't know if too early but both h2 and h22 Michelle not in. Cookie lights on.
Thx haha my focus would be H2
Old 04-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
There were some bad frs on xue er I checked. Seems like Michelle and nikki more popular.
i thot xue er and nikki serv fr about the same,
it's michelle who has the most consistent fr among the three.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

RAin had just stopped over at pertain. House 2, 16 and 22 almost full force... Saw Vivi who had just dyed her hair. Xue Er and Aida talking to the rest of the gals and both of them showin half ball... Busy ta Han... Vivi was taken when I turn back... Damn.. Wanted to try Aida but according to recommend, her service SOP... But she really dress to kill...
Old 05-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
House 2, almost full force...
Wanted to try Aida but according to recommend, her service SOP... But she really dress to kill...
bro, u mean michelle h2 working ah!!!

aida veri sexy...but always long face leh...
and always giv one ball....actually for $30 can try....if and only if u dun expect much lor...
and u hav to play by her rules hor, not yours.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Maggie side almost all... Never notice Michelle light on... Now at desker wanted to try Zarina but house closed. That's why I never try her... Tot she is cat $40?

Last edited by scorelan; 05-12-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Add wordings
Old 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

oi! jay, tiah tioh bo?
din notice mich light on ah...
u decide what to do hor..i know u wait until cock long long liao! kekekekkk, but...

bro scorelan recce liao, think din work...kumsia hor, bro. bro, u say who cat 40? zarina or aida? if aida, oh ya....she is cat 40 now. sorry...cos dat time when i tried her, she was still cat30. not sure if cat40 she got giv xtra serving anot? so far stil hav yet to see her cat40 fr. if she cat40 n din improv,then i think not so worth le, cos might as well add another 10 get full pt service, tioh bo?
Old 05-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bo tiok , Bo tiok , oosp I meant beh piow . Sorry hee hee !
Old 06-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
oi! jay, tiah tioh bo?
din notice mich light on ah...
u decide what to do hor..i know u wait until cock long long liao! kekekekkk, but...

bro scorelan recce liao, think din work...kumsia hor, bro. bro, u say who cat 40? zarina or aida? if aida, oh ya....she is cat 40 now. sorry...cos dat time when i tried her, she was still cat30. not sure if cat40 she got giv xtra serving anot? so far stil hav yet to see her cat40 fr. if she cat40 n din improv,then i think not so worth le, cos might as well add another 10 get full pt service, tioh bo?
5th of Dec 2pm RAINY

As planned and my mindset already on H2R16. I head straight for my Mich once I reach PT. Didn't wander nor hesitate when I saw her lights on for first time. Door wide open! Mai Thu Liao.. i saw 1 petite lady walked in and I followed suit. She turned shyly to me and unexpectedly apologize that there is another bro in front of me. No choice and I saw 1 bespectacled guy. Haiz.. I recce other rooms first.. H2 R3 Sally seduced me in with her BIG boobs.

H2 R3 Sally
Looks 5.5/10 Auntie..

Body 7/10 Plump.. but C cuppers with big areola! My fav.. I spent quite awhile sucking on them as she requested by planting her bombs on my face.. smooth skin .. nice ass..

Service 8/10 good 'bj' with slurping on my balls. Heard that she is a 69 lover.. and it was pretty right. She positioned herself with her ass beside me while giving me blows.. I got turned on by her sexy smooth ass and gave it a kiss. She seems excited about it and lay her pussy on my face! She asked me to eat her pussy.. and I obliged.. could hardly catch NY breath .. I fingered her anal while giving her PL.. no smell.. clean and fleshy.. ! She continue giving me bj .. and didn't inititate to fcuk. As i worked on her forbidden area more.. she getting more furious and Shit!! I told her I couldn't hold for long and she never stopped.. I released my cream shot in her mouth!! .. First CIM in PT!! wow.. she carried on slurping and sucked all out.. shiok!!

Offered me Listerine.. and washed me up after that.. I nearly left the room without paying her .. lucky she asked me.. guess I was blindhood by her deep v neckline.. hehe.. definitely a better choice than mun mun 2 doors away.. R2 Maggie I haven try thou..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1