The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 25-01-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jade from Foxythai

Had Jade afew days ago and was definitely impressed with her tiptop service.

Face: milf looks more or less similar to the pictures provided.
Body: a little meaty with nice handful of natural boobs.
Catbath & BBBJ: let’s just say that her tongue is her super power lol
Catbath and raped my ass. Felt like a vip with her tongue service.
FJ: she was active and eager to please. Told me to relax and I was basically used as her sex toy for 1hour. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and some other positions where she twist and moved around with my dick still in which was interesting and new to me. Obviously she succeeded in milking me and clean me up carefully, after which she gave a massage. Her massage was pretty good that I fell asleep and she woke me up to initiate second shot but I told her to continue instead. Enjoyed her massage till time up and left. If you wanted to be treated like a king definitely try her at least once!
Old 25-01-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Cantokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann
GX
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=972153&highlight=

big boob big ass lovers fall in!

Looks: 8/10 my type of looks, slutty looks

Body: 8/10 big boobs sexy figure with nice round ass

BBBJ: 9/10 can suck for long time, will look at u while she sucks , fast and furious, her suction is very good, so those cannot tahan sure cum all in to her mouth

FJ: 10/10 cant get enough of her, was banging her all over the room, love the way she rides and signal me to bang her in doggy because she loves it

RTF: Yes

Last edited by Cantokia; 25-01-2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
h3ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tiffany
From galaxy xscorts

Looks: like photos slight milf looking

Body: All natural what more can i ask for she was on the slim side

Frenching: When you initiate, she'll respond very well

BBBJ: vacuum suction, balls licked, accommodating to do 69

FJ: Did two positions, failed to try more due to me coming out fast.

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=972074&highlight=
Old 25-01-2024, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Lina from Kinkythai

Belated FR for Lina
Had Lina on Sunday and she definitely resembles most of her photos. Opened the door to see her in a cute nightie dress.

Face: Syt look as per her pictures.
Body: a little meaty with small boobs and nice butt.
Catbath & BBBJ: catbath with her hands running up and down my body caressing everywhere. Her bbj is the slurpy and wet type and knows when to go fast or slow with different variations. Some of which was new to me and very pleasurable. She wanted to cap and cowgirl but I told her to continue with her bbj for another 20 mins. Really damn shiok.
FJ: Couldn’t tahan anymore and told her caps on and started with her on top she rides slowly while and attacked my nipples while she was on top with her mouth. Grabbed her ass while she was riding and told her to change to doggy as I wanted to feel that ass. Made her cum afew times in doggystyle while she thrashed around when I pumped her fast and furious. Usually I’m gentle with the younger girls but Lina has shown she can take fast and furious poundings so I didn’t hold back and gave it to her straight. Watching her thrashing around when she is high is damn turn on. Shot and she dragged me to toilet to clean up as she saw I was tired haha. Hug me at the door and told me to come again and brush her ass on my groin while opening door for me to leave. Damn naughty.

Side note: was a little surprised that Lina can be a little aggressive when she is turned on
Old 25-01-2024, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KakashiSJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=pollux69;8504316]To All Cheongster,

On behalf of bro big_daddy I start this thread to support those FL with great services and also

to those RELIABLE stables.

Hi Bros writing to praise on my bonk at Kinkangel with Yogurt.

She is a gem just by looking.
Very slim and beautiful.
No rush with time and ok with any positions. Good at speaking Chinese.
She is really tight below.

BBBJ- Was really good too.

Overall she is a gem and rtf and wish I could go back for once more. But she is going back soon. Do try her before she goes back.
Old 25-01-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
takokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytakokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Moji Club Friday
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=971634

OKT is fantastic and got me the first slot available. Location is good for drivers and rider. Room is spacious.

Reached the place, she is like her photos, long hair, sharp face and she also put on make up even in the morning. Very shy when hold my hands.

One of the best body. Very tall 1.7 m, slim, no tummy, natural big DD boobs, where to find these days 😃. Love to be painted, sexy moan but she enjoyed FJ more especially when you bang her hard and deep.

Her bbbj is nice, if can rate probably 8/10. Can go into fast and furious pace make me can't think straight. Her view when she's on her knees really give me wild fantasies.

FJ did multiple position, her cowgirl skill is good and her pussy was very wet. Missionary is a must since you can fondle those big boobs and see it bouncing hard.

Even after I finished, she was teasing me and keep giving me that fuck me look as if it was not enough. To my surprised she saw my half standing dick and suck the tip, fuck me lah.

Will RTF for sure cause i haven't done with her, so many things to do but this time only booked 1s cause workdays.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=971623

Just had a session with Scarlett
Looks : 8/10. Shes quite pretty herself compare to the pic. If you like GND girl she is the one.
Boobs: 8/10. Natural B
Pussy: heaven for those who like painting, v responsive and she can help you to hit the right spot.
Bbbj: 10/10. Damn good, one of the best. Slow, sensual to deepthroat and almost CIM.
Fj: 10/10. She will change to any position you request, great rider in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She said she cum 2 times.

I must say she is a pro in this trade, also there's a lot of her reviews. Her attitude is also good, know how to treat men. This really a plus point. But we tend to chat quite alot. theres chemistry.

Take care of her bros.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 19
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusterRifle View Post
Last session with Magic. OKT kept intro me for Tarma.

Did Tarma with magic n mooky last night from galaxy
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=971612
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=971605

Both lady looks good and spicy, both rinse me and play with me in toliet before proceeding to the bed for main course

Magic started frenching me while her sister mooky suck my dick like eating ice cream

Then they both switch turns meaning mooky slowly lick my stomach to my nips then come French me while magic when down continue sucking my already hard dick

Caps on and mooky started riding me while I fondle magic n frenching with her

After awhile, I doggy magic while mooky was behind me licking my neck and play with me ass wit her hands, she push my buttock towards magic to like fuck her harder n deeper lol really playful

After clearing off 2 shots, they help me massage like 4 hand together, damn good experiences

nice bro, upped u
Old 25-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Xfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aom TeeRukLover

Looks: same as in pic, beautiful, is my tee, like an uni girl

Body: petite and slim nice curvy and some tattoo, a big nice round ass that I had fun with during doggy.

Pussy: clean shaved pussy, wet and enjoys a good painting.

Frenching: DFK was definitely on the menu, frenched from the toilet to the action, didn't let her mouth leave mine unless it was for the BBBJ.

BBBJ: Started off slow and steady with loads of tongue swirling all around my cock. Gradually shifted gears into DT, made me go to heaven and back. Nearly unloaded my first straight into her throat, but i managed to get it under control. Super horny just thinking about this well-maintained lady going down on me.

FJ: Well-versed in the art of sex. Capable of fucking in all positions, gets wet easily, very smooth transition from 69 to cowgirl. Didn't need any KY as she was dripping wet by the time we started fucking. Her orgasm face was a sight to behold, coupled with her stereo, completed the act both times in missionary while hugging and frenching. Real passionate fuck.

GFE: Plenty of GFE to go around the world and back again. Well-spoken lady, talked about many topics about laugh in between shots, served me like a king throughout the session, always taking care of my needs. Pretty lady with top-notch service standards, left feeling refreshed despite the hard fucking session.

Definitely will RTF.

Great young lady with good service ��

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement
Old 25-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
freedompeace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreedompeace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreedompeace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell from Club Friday

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=970122

Cute and sweet when she smile. Photo and real life similar, no difference maybe the lighting difference only.

She tried her best to converse in English, she keeps blushing when I talk to her and it is really a turned on.

Slim sexy body with natural set of C tits, overall her body is just sexy and hot.

Started with very light kissing that slowly evolve into passionate and loving DFK, combined with fingering her at the same time, you got stereo moans.

Very good and slow blowjob like my girlfriend trying her best to please me, changed position form standing to lying down on bed to sitting on edge of bed.

She has a very tight hole, it felt like a firm grip on my cock. Entered in missionary, need to go very gentle at first till she can adjust to my size. Changed to doggy and back to missionary.

Good session and we cuddle while she sit on my lap after the deeds, waiting for the time. Thanks bro CF.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
bob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sprite of Terminal21

Looks - 8/10 Photos are real. Exact same as pics. Pretty and seductive.
Boobs and Body - 9.5/10 Natural D boobs. Body is a bit thicker side, got meat at the right places, very nice to grab in any positions.
Catbath - 8.5/10 started off with frenching and sensual touches and she really knows how to tease. Nice tongue action there.
BBBJ - 9/10 Wet and takes it like a champ. she got those cfm looks but when she sucks and licks, when she on her knees the view of her cleavage from upside is amazing.
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french well with lips sucking.
FJ - 9/10 Capped on and started off in cowgirl position and her horny moans make me does not want to stop and just keep pumping her and changed to reverse cowgirl and she seems to feel it even better and followed by doggy. I'm almost out of energy and she took over till we both cum, plus plus points.
GFE: 10/10 like a naugjty gf of yours.
Overall - A pretty horny girl and really satisfied with her service.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
poiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sara from OneSiam

OKT fast and friendly.

Looks: 9/10 slight discount from photos. But puts effort into makeup. Smells really good.
Body: 9/10 great ass and hourglass body.
Boobs: 10/10 perfect shape and size
Bbbj: 10/10 deepthroat with balls licking. Fast, slow, sensual, facefuck. All can.
Fj: 10/10 great moans. She got very wet just from smelling my perfume. Many positions. Favorite position is reverse cowgirl can see her ass bounce.
Gfe: 10/10 great conversationalist. Excellent English. French from entry until exit.

Rtf: yes if have time. Price is higher than Sky from same stable but very worth the higher price.

Last edited by poiuy12345; 25-01-2024 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Update.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
peterparkerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=971594
Name: Benz
Looks: pretty syt. Looks grew in me.
French: Good frencher with tongue contact
Body : fair skin and petite, lightweight figure
BBBJ: Able to suck my tools for long and Deepthroat at times. Blowjob commenced in the bathroom and in the bedroom, continued even after CIM
FJ: Great! I like to be in control and it was great! Great moans and kissing while FJ.
Attitude: very accommodating and sort of have the innocent face which makes me more horny.
Overall a good bonk with Benz
Old 25-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Smokeblunt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Candy - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 good looking, she got those slutty eyes when she give you that looks.
Body: 9/10 power packed. One of the better ones I've seen natural B cups and uses them really well.
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better ones I've had. Full attention given to my rock hard dick, balls and even countless dt and really deep.
Frech: 10/10 like no tomorrow. Never stopped.
Painting: 9/10 she went crazy after I painted her from behind in doggy stlye. Received a full marked bbbj in return in 69 position.
Fj: 10/10 any pattern any style 10 with that bouncing boobs and ass, can't ask for more.
Gfe: 9/10 treated me like a bf, chit chat and cuddle tgt.
Rtf: 90% will, hopefully can book her again before she go back.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 10
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Candy from Galaxy
I had Candy yesterday.
Looks exactly as the pictures
Allow kisses but not french
Bj i did not avail
Fj can feel tightness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1