The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
BolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Last night, gf initiated a bj while I was driving along TPE. It drove me crazy and I hastily exited the highway and ended up at tampines ind ave 2, a quiet road, far from any building or workers' quarters.

Stepped out, brought her to the front of the car and bonked her in various positions at various speeds (slow and long, fast and hard etc). Also opened the passenger door and had her doggy fashion, with her leaning on the front passenger seat. When a vehicle or cyclist passed by, we just stopped moving, and once the intruders are out of sight, here we go again!

There was another car parked about 100m behind my car, and I believed the occupants were having their own ICE (In-Car Entertainment) and dunno if they spotted us doing the deed. There was also a OPC Lancer with a lone driver that passed us four times, obviously looking out for a spot of voyeurism.

On and off, we fucked for 45 mins before my lil bro spitted and we finally had to call it a night. Another good location!! Hope it doesnt get too popular...
Old 24-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy View Post
I hope more Singapore men will have balls like Ray Kwok, Tigerprawn and X-Guy. Want to fuck in public might as well do it properly. Fuck totally naked and some more out of their cars. Most Singapore men have no balls. They want their girlfriends to be totally naked but they either pull down their trousers or only unzip their trousers. No balls to do in their birthday suit.
Er sissy where are you from

Where on earth do you see people bonking in public more as compared to SG, or have you ever made a comparison from somewhere to SG. If not, what has no balls got to do with bonking in birthday suit etc etc

Dare not do in birthday suit means no balls ... why dont you tell me where you will be bonking in your birthday suit and I go and watch ....
Old 24-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulk View Post
Er sissy where are you from

Where on earth do you see people bonking in public more as compared to SG, or have you ever made a comparison from somewhere to SG. If not, what has no balls got to do with bonking in birthday suit etc etc

Dare not do in birthday suit means no balls ... why dont you tell me where you will be bonking in your birthday suit and I go and watch ....
Bro, that young chap's just trying to act dumb and he's probably a peeper. That's why he wants more people to do it, so that he can watch, dun worry about him.
Old 24-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess you are right, so many of them around recently haiz
Old 27-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulk View Post
Guess you are right, so many of them around recently haiz
Agree.
any bros went to marina south carpark behind the steamboat? now all the steamboat close but carpark still can use and all lights off. try many times bonking my gf there and a few times fully naked. usually inside car but also bonk at the steamboat area and outside the arcade.

try once at the phone booth beside the road outside the arcade but quite suay. it was 3am+ after movie and we decide to go the carpark. we scan around and saw no cars. so decide to try at the phone booth. she was wearing shorts and a transparent jacket with bikini inside. was bonking her doggy position inside the booth with her shorts down her ankles and bikini removed. i wanted to remove her jacket too but my gf scare. when i was about to cum then we hear some sound. we look up and saw 4-5 motorcycles coming our way. sian! they stop a few meters in front of us. we faster pull up our shorts and turn around and walk back to the car. my gf was stilling trying to button up her jacket as we walk. in the end we finish bonking in the car. =p

last time we went was 2 months ago as kena peep by someone hiding behind the trees. any bros went there recently? is it still in use?
Old 27-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Bro, that young chap's just trying to act dumb and he's probably a peeper. That's why he wants more people to do it, so that he can watch, dun worry about him.
So smart of you. If only Sulk is as sharp.
Old 27-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

BolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
last time we went was 2 months ago as kena peep by someone hiding behind the trees. any bros went there recently? is it still in use?
Was there a couple of weeks ago. Still pitch dark and grass long long. How did the peeper manage to creep up through the vast carpark?
Old 27-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolehTahan View Post
Was there a couple of weeks ago. Still pitch dark and grass long long. How did the peeper manage to creep up through the vast carpark?
Bros, as far as I know Marina area car parks are known to have peepers. And you'd be surprised that Singapore has a lot of such losers who are professional peepers that get off by peeping... complete with all kinds of equipment..... to them this is the high point of their life. That is why I dont go Marina car parks for action. That place is too conveniently accessible to peepers and they really know the terrain like bloody rangers. Imagine you get high with your girl, strip totally naked then halfway you spot some peepers peeping and even worse try to take video .... sianz..... If Bros here really want to have some peaceful public or open-air fun, while not easy to find such good locations anymore in Singapore, still possible but need some effort la... start by getting a Road Directory and find those secluded places then recky with your girl... For me, it's part of the fun of public sex too.... reckying and discovering good locations with your girl... Have fun Bros
Old 27-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

I had thought that the carpark is so open and you can see if someone is creeping up on you and theres precious little place to hide, except behind trees which are far and few in between, it would be quite safe. Thanks for the advice. I will keep a lookout in future.
Old 28-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

I had my share of bonking outside the car and the most memorable one happened at Tanjong Rhu, off Fort Rd ECP exit. More precisely it at what the street directory call "Tg Rhu Cross", the entrance to what it's now the "Marina Bay Golf Course". Underneath the ECP which runs overhead...

Boy was it a dark secluded place at night. This was almost 2 years ago, not sure how it is now.

It was close to midnight and I've just had supper with a PRC at GL (known her for some time) and suggested for a 'night tour' in my car. It's not the first time we do it in the car, in fact it'll always end up with a SOP FJ during such a tour.

Along the way driving and hunting for a spot around that area, she go down on me and gave me a BJ - yes when I'm still at the wheel! (She's the naughty kind). I had to play kool at traffic lights with other cars stopping by my side...

It's pitch dark underneath the ECP flyover and after driving pass the metal gate entrance, it was a sandy grassland. I can't really see what's ahead as I turned off my head lamps to avoid alerting any workers nearby.

As I inched up the gentle slope driving with my small head buried in her mouth, I didn't see that sudden conrete depression in front (>1 metre high) and THUMP!! my front wheel when over

Scare the fucking hell out of us, I immediately switched off the engine to check the damage. Sure enough, there's no way I could reverse since the frontal weight of my car was supported by the undercarriage chasis instead of the wheels. Obviously I can't drive forward too, as it'll fall over the "cliff".

Lan lan, I call for tow truck service which would only arrive 45 minutes away at that hour...

While waiting, we tone down and start to get relax again. Got horny and did all kinds of positions outside and on that lao pok chia. Wow, it was one of the most unforgetable bonk in my life and I'll live to tell my grand-children about it

Of course, we finished in time just before the tow truck arrive. No prize for that driver to guess HTF we end up there and WTF we're doing there; he didn't ask but recovered my car professionally, as if it's not the first time he's been summoned for such wierd incident
Old 28-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
how? when you are getting high and bonking your gf, you will not be looking around much. it was also too dark to really see anyone unless he is near the road where there are lights. =)
i think he was hiding beside the trees all along waiting to catch live action. very difficult to spot. we only spotted him when another car was leaving and the headlights shone onto the tree. actually we don't mind peeping toms but only scare if he take video or pics. somemore very near us.
Old 28-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Bros, as far as I know Marina area car parks are known to have peepers. And you'd be surprised that Singapore has a lot of such losers who are professional peepers that get off by peeping... complete with all kinds of equipment..... to them this is the high point of their life. That is why I dont go Marina car parks for action. That place is too conveniently accessible to peepers and they really know the terrain like bloody rangers. Imagine you get high with your girl, strip totally naked then halfway you spot some peepers peeping and even worse try to take video .... sianz..... If Bros here really want to have some peaceful public or open-air fun, while not easy to find such good locations anymore in Singapore, still possible but need some effort la... start by getting a Road Directory and find those secluded places then recky with your girl... For me, it's part of the fun of public sex too.... reckying and discovering good locations with your girl... Have fun Bros

is it possible that they can take pic or video of us over there when there are no lights? if it is the case, must be extra careful.
Old 28-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They are professional peepers that do peeping for a living.

I saw them in action a few times. What they did is to hide in the bushes before sunset, saw 2 of them together one time.

The other time when it was raining in the night, a guy in sarong came out of the bushes to seek shelter from the rain.

Geee.....

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 28-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Well heres my most recent experience. Not really fucking but heavy petting in a club. We were at dragonfly last satdae and were very high on alcohol. Wife was wearing a tube dress. we sat at the bar behind the band and she was dancing and rubbing against me til i beh tahan. wrapped her in my arms and pull down her top and revealed her boobs and tickled her nipples. I was sure the group of guys next to us at the bar was watching us. As ppl walked past, i will cup her boobs and cover them. This carried on for a few minutes before she turn ard and pull up her tube again. I saw the guys staring at her and stare at me again with a WTF look! Haha we were too damn high to care! tis was followed by lots of pussy fingering....
Old 28-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Be Safe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro , you the man ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1