The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post
Just wanna check,Is there a money changer nearby to maxi?is it walking distance or can I change money at the hotel? Thanks again
There are moneychangers everywhere coz you can change your S$ from the shops if the owner is a chinese..... provision shops, hair salons, coffeeshops, restaurants, clothing shops, bag shops etc all of them double up as moneychanger too.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Maxi breadfast is the best among all the balai hotels.
Hmm....used to be. But not now. But then again, juz like cewek, my meat maybe ur poison.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 14
westermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud of

Sifu Xdecepticon,Baby and Don28,
I've 'browse through' and can't seem to find the answers

Being a noob.Need some feedback on the below :

1)I read elsewhere that the immigration officers will try to find fault and will pull you into the office to try to squeeze money out us noobs.Is this true?

2)Do we need to put money in our passport for them?If so,what is the norm.

3)Any good jamu location near maxi?What is the norm price for jamu and what brand is consider most reliable?

Thank you

*Bro Lone_Wolf
thanks for the valuable info
Old 25-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
any bro going Tg Balai on weekend Oct 8~9 Or 22 ~ 23?
may i tag along with u? newbie to Balai.

Is S$200 enough for 2D1N?
~ Hotel
~ Gals
~ Makan
~ transport around Balai

thanks to bro. Cheers.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxx_xxnd
Dear Brother,

I'm very new to Cheonging (I hope I got it right ). Need your valuable advice. Could you please tell me if Tg Balai is a better option or Tg Pinang for booking SYTs. Bro, T Pinang is dead. Only got FLs and u need reliable info fm reliable drivers/contact. So for now, TBK is a better option. Last year, I visited Batam and want to try other places too! I understand language is a problem in Indonesia. I can only speak English. Would it be very difficult to manage at either of these islands? Time being, I suggest u cheong TBK. As for language, cant help u much on tat. Try speak simple malay. I'm reading this post from the beginning and it would take a while before I catch up. Or You recon Batam is a better option than Tg Balai or Tg Pinang? Between Btm and TBK, it all depend on ur budget. If u like go shopping, disko, go for a show, then u try BTM. Cos TBK only have 1 miserably disko, no high end shopping mall, no cinema and no swimming pool. Please do reply as I plan to visit any of these two over the next weekend. It would be great if you could accompany me ). Complimentary ferry ticket included or not? Take care.
Dont forget to post FR here hor...
Old 26-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dont forget to post FR here hor...
Where's yours Screamer
Old 26-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm....used to be. But not now. But then again, juz like cewek, my meat maybe ur poison.
Now don`t stay there anymore during my last stay before they raise their price. I still find it decent with variety .They even has lazzania. kind of international buffet.
Quote:
Sifu Xdecepticon,Baby and Don28,
I've 'browse through' and can't seem to find the answers

Being a noob.Need some feedback on the below :

1)I read elsewhere that the immigration officers will try to find fault and will pull you into the office to try to squeeze money out us noobs.Is this true?
Last time yes . now seem OK as last trip my friend bring a lappy but did not stop by them.

2)Do we need to put money in our passport for them?If so,what is the norm.
For me i don`t understand what they say , just act blur. I didn`t pay them during my virgin trip there.

3)Any good jamu location near maxi?What is the norm price for jamu and what brand is consider most reliable? I don`t know but saw 1 aunty carry a basket around with bottles of water in it.
Old 26-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi,
any bro going Tg Balai on weekend Oct 8~9 Or 22 ~ 23?
may i tag along with u? newbie to Balai.

Is S$200 enough for 2D1N?
~ Hotel
~ Gals
~ Makan
~ transport around Balai

thanks to bro. Cheers.
For me is sufficient as i am on budget but for some big spender might not be .They want the best hotel with big room (president suite) .They want the most expensive cewek (young and pretty) & give big tip. so depend on what u want.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

arriived at tbk 1pm. straight to hotel put things down n straight to villa today.
as it was in the afternoon just browse thro few house and book a cewek thro okt Roby at 400k. 22yrs old and went back to hotel.
The service was good by the girl as she just came back from hometown and not have sex for a while. Had 2 rounds of good sex within 3 hrs. frenching, bbbj ,many positions.
Just had dinner and i m posting this at the hotel lobby while she is smoking in room.
She had told me i could have as many rounds as i want when she brings out 6 numbers of condoms.

got to go back to room now as she should be done smoking...
Old 26-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
arriived at tbk 1pm. straight to hotel put things down n straight to villa today.
as it was in the afternoon just browse thro few house and book a cewek thro okt Roby at 400k. 22yrs old and went back to hotel.
The service was good by the girl as she just came back from hometown and not have sex for a while. Had 2 rounds of good sex within 3 hrs. frenching, bbbj ,many positions.
Just had dinner and i m posting this at the hotel lobby while she is smoking in room.
She had told me i could have as many rounds as i want when she brings out 6 numbers of condoms.

got to go back to room now as she should be done smoking...
Long time no live reportg. Gd one tere, bro.

Btw wh hotel u put up?
Old 26-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Where's yours Screamer
My fr boring one lah.

Hmm...i may post my bandung or jkt trip fr next mth ya.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My fr boring one lah.

Hmm...i may post my bandung or jkt trip fr next mth ya.
You goin there
Old 26-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You goin there
Yupe!

Make it 3...including jogjkt too....:
Old 26-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 14
westermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Now don`t stay there anymore during my last stay before they raise their price. I still find it decent with variety .They even has lazzania. kind of international buffet.
Sifu Don28

Thanks for the ireply

So what's your preferred Hotel choice now and why?
Old 27-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 23
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Sifu Don28

Thanks for the ireply

So what's your preferred Hotel choice now and why?
Heh Don28 will go for Gabion while is cheaper then maxi as he is going for budget. So if u want cheap then go for tht if u want more comfort then maxi. As for me any hotel also can but must have kaki to stay together then more fun

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1