The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

RTC soon. ����
Seems like many MLs gonna RTC soon. Chengzi left but still active on WC. Sugar already delist and ready to leave. And Sugar also can French but too late. Boat has left. Another of my fave MLs in my rotation list also leaving in approx 10 days time. Sian.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/baby-massage/

Alway considered Baby to be among my regular MLs. One of the few MLs that is WYSIWYG. Before JJ and LL arrival, my fave pastime is to bury my face between Baby’s (.)(.) Bro @jprobot can consider Baby (.)(.) hers are sizeable.

Her HJ skills really is Power! Her HJ is second to Anna (eons ago). Baby can alway sense when my climax is reaching and quicken the pace, sending waves of pleasure as I cuddled her tightly in my arms. Even though my endurance is good but she alway make magic happens. Best part is she continue to stroke your hardened rod until the last drop so you truly enjoy an orgasmic release. Gonna miss her high GFE when she RTC. And her massage is good too. Not professional but got strength. Not POG she looks sexy in her silky lingerie and panty. YMMV.

Time for more good recommendations from fellow bros.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 18-10-2022 at 02:07 AM.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Still the disabled toilet ah, if her boobs bigger will be perfect 😂
LOL! Yes disabled toilet. And went at night so it’s like bathing during army time under the moonlight. Very interesting experience. If got night blindness cannot go. LOL!

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 17-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 13
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/ke-ying-massage/

Yes. Can try Ke Ying. But YMMV. But definitely can French. Just don’t expect the DFK. A quick MR. Location is central. Very interesting too. Assuming she still at the same place. Visited her weeks back. She looked most alike to her photos taken at USS. Very nice lady to talk to. Can chit chat. Massage was passable. And yes can speak French so sensual was ok. 4G roaming. But believe can go 5G if I invest more time and visits too many MLs too little time.
she was mopping the floor in her T shirt and undies when i visited AY months ago but i didnt have much urge to visit her though
Old 17-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
she was mopping the floor in her undies when i visited AY months ago but i didnt have much urge to visit her though
Wah Bro @1118 KY topless mopping floor in undies only still no urge ah? LOL. Maybe U like AY type. More toward cutie SYTs. KY is considered Young MILF. Oh must also be careful cannot anyhow say SYTs. Most SLG MLs at most SYLs LOL. Now I really need SYTs.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 17-10-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 13
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

Quote:
Wah Bro @1118 KY topless mopping floor in undies only still no urge ah? LOL. Maybe U like AY type. More toward cutie SYTs. KY is considered Young MILF. Oh must also be careful cannot anyhow say SYTs. Most SLG MLs at most SYLs LOL. Now I really need SYTs.
lol my bad, she wore a t shirt and undies. if only undies confirm go in for round 2
Old 17-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Seems like many MLs gonna RTC soon. Chengzi left but still active on WC. Sugar already delist and ready to leave. And Sugar also can French but too late. Boat has left. Another of my fave MLs in my rotation list also leaving in approx 10 days time. Sian.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/baby-massage/

Alway considered Baby to be among my regular MLs. One of the few MLs that is WYSIWYG. Before JJ and LL arrival, my fave pastime is to bury my face between Baby’s (.)(.) Her HJ skills really is Power! Her HJ is second to Anna (eons ago). Baby can alway sense when my climax is reaching and quicken the pace, sending waves of pleasure as I cuddled her tightly in my arms. Even though my endurance is good but she alway make magic happens. Gonna miss her high GFE when she RTC. And her massage is good too. Not professional but got strength. YMMV.

Time for more good recommendations from fellow bros.

Q4 is about the right time for rtc, avoid Golden Week peak in Oct and JIT to be back home ready for CNY in Jan for year of the rabbit.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct, but many smart MLs keep this as a secret menu. And only offer it to selected clients whom she trusts to keep this arrangement private. This way, the ML can still maintain her "pure" reputation.

But this AY situation has been made very public. By herself no less. Now everyone knows she offers everything on the menu. Not just to one, but to many already. She may still not allow everyone this service, but we all know she has it.

That's why I get amused when a ML gets bao-ed, disappears to enjoy her easy life, but when things sour, she suddenly returns and starts to pretends she's all innocent and pure again.

Worse, looks like a few guys are already falling for it.
Singaporean mentally. Government gives goodies and everything forgotten ..lol

I am a sucker myself at times
Old 17-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Does that mean the girls at tobita and matsu all not nihonjin?
if you look at how kabukicho is operated, you will know who is in control of the area and what nationality they are. Not saying there is no japanese in there but they are definitely not all nihonjin
Old 17-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any SYTs to recommend besides AY?
Old 17-10-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Can ask what is it about them that is attractive to you?

Anyway....

Xiao Ping also FL @130
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5193

Xiao Ke Ai same price can also fj , FL @110
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5107

Thank you for your CSI skills.!!!
Just that I will try to find better FN and better playability.

If they are roomies, then the footfall will be high and thus risky.
Will keep them in mind..!

Cheers.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL! Yes disabled toilet. And went at night so it’s like bathing during army time under the moonlight. Very interesting experience. If got night blindness cannot go. LOL!
that toilet really unforgetable, too bad she don't bath together else it would be romantic.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Nice jokes bro. So true that the "army" feeling if bathe at night in that disabled toilet at the far end. Hahaha

Quote:
Old 18-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried na na yet?

Looks new

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nana-massage/
Old 18-10-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Texted her and exactly the same message.

Probably template she used to reply bros
Yesterday have new reply: 晚上好,今晚上没空,不好意思
Same old same old
Old 18-10-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

debating between yiyi and xiaoxiao. anyone visit them both? and which is more sensual?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1