The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 17-08-2023, 05:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109346 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetBird View Post
Paris also the same. Try her few more times you will know.
Upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
wow tried boyzillian with her not bad.maybe still new.B cup.hehe.Wah heng Mira all go back liao.Atitude changed over the years.
MIRA did not RTC she join another spa. Will not waste my time and money to look for her.
Old 18-08-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Don’t know where to post this but want to warn bros. I had two hours at TB at this bloody timing , so G1xx and found this place called Wxx Jxx Wxxxxxxx, with lots of bigs boobies. Just across TB next to the fish head steam boat. Called to make booking and asked if xxxx was available, answer was no as I quoted another two names I saw on the website, and they said both were available and I hesitated and was offered both on the phone. I was like …. Okay! 4 hands. Parked at a carpark with no lights, almost total darkness advised over the phone… but fine as that will be my carpark in the future as it is free and limo drivers like me need free carpark. Entered the shop, and when down to towels, two huge ML walked in. Yes their face had 70% resemblance but the size was like x3! Knn already paid. I must say their skills are top notch but I had to keep my eyes close, and they are close to my age (for those who know haha)….. not for the young men out there or weak hearted.
same exp lol. this place is a scam. avoid
Old 21-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 2
WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the 磨砂泡泡浴 at Ai En?
Old 21-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINEorSEX View Post
Anyone tried the 磨砂泡泡浴 at Ai En?
Dun waste money at this shop ba unless you are into waxing. Massage CMI and HJ over priced..
Old 21-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 2
WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!WINEorSEX is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Dun waste money at this shop ba unless you are into waxing. Massage CMI and HJ over priced..
Thanks bro.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alll cannot make it here in Bukit Merah except gilf bbbj cim and Chen liping Dua liap ar and cim

Last edited by whackithard; 22-08-2023 at 06:12 PM.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 2
FirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
How much is the waxing? Can share location?
Old 22-08-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Agree. Don't ever visit this shop anymore cos all the ladies are very $ faced
From 50 to 60 and now I heard is 80-100 for just HJ depending on which ML....WTF....
Old 22-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 2
FirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
From 50 to 60 and now I heard is 80-100 for just HJ depending on which ML....WTF....
So expensive.
Old 22-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 17
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Kee siao... Who dare to charge 100 for just HJ?!
Old 22-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Alll cannot make it here in Bukit Merah except gilf bbbj cim and Chen liping Dua liap ar and cim
Where’s this chen liping located at bro ?
Old 23-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for highlighting this landmine, was about to visit this joint for waxing. Guess I'll find my regular at paya lebar.
Old 23-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Level7MumJokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 days ago visited a milf,35 years old. It was the best sex among all the MLs i tried. Went in gave a bit of massage,20 mins ask me want fj. Got it for 100. Cap on and started in doggy, she was standing while we banged. Then the best part came when she told me to lie down and rode me. It was special because she was lying on top of me while breasting her tits against me. After 10 mins of riding me I almost came because nobody has rode me like that before. Then she took off condom and gave me bj. I told i was about to cum, then she let me finish off in her mouth. It was truly mindblowinv
Old 23-08-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Level7MumJokes View Post
2 days ago visited a milf,35 years old. It was the best sex among all the MLs i tried. Went in gave a bit of massage,20 mins ask me want fj. Got it for 100. Cap on and started in doggy, she was standing while we banged. Then the best part came when she told me to lie down and rode me. It was special because she was lying on top of me while breasting her tits against me. After 10 mins of riding me I almost came because nobody has rode me like that before. Then she took off condom and gave me bj. I told i was about to cum, then she let me finish off in her mouth. It was truly mindblowinv
Wow bro care to share tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1