The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

My case a bit jialat. Not so nice and sexy to some people.

It was many years ago when I was still at teenage aka 35 years ago.

My parents decide to have quality time and travel overseas without me and my younger sister.

Asked one of my aunties that is not married to stay with us to look after us.

One night, went to pee in the middle of the night and pass by my parents' room. Heard her moaning in the room, thought she is in pain so i peep through the keyhole to see what is going on.

I saw her naked in my parent's bed, with three fingers in her pussy. Small tits like a B but hairy bottom. That image stuck in my head until today. Whenever I see her, I remember that scene. Terrible.
Old 17-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
DirtyRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
There was once I hosted a party for my classmates at my relative's condo as the whole family was overseas. I was outside on the balcony but I kept the door slightly ajar and the curtain down for privacy.

After some time I heard some noise. I peeped in and saw two female classmates getting on each other. One of them was naked, the other in her bra and panty. The naked classmate seemingly came after getting eaten, she stripped my other classmate naked and ate her pussy.

They left soon after they are done. I waited for a while before I went out. They were shocked but I just act blur, say I was napping in the balcony..

I was so horny after that I "hush hush" bonk my classmate to late that night hard.
Was she (the one you bonk) one of the two gals playing with each other?
Old 17-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2961 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I saw her naked in my parent's bed, with three fingers in her pussy. Small tits like a B but hairy bottom. That image stuck in my head until today. Whenever I see her, I remember that scene. Terrible.
Terrible because of the hair or because of the guilt?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 17-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyRamos View Post
Was she (the one you bonk) one of the two gals playing with each other?
Nope. The one I bonked is my schoolmate. I only got offered a handjob and persuaded one of the two to let me fuck her mouth.

One of them was quite close to me in class. She was very thankful to me for keeping it a secret. She was known as a A student and an ice princess but her sexuality was never made known. So what she offered as a thank you gift is good enough for a lesbian after knowing I'm a player.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 21
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

why terrible??

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
My case a bit jialat. Not so nice and sexy to some people.

It was many years ago when I was still at teenage aka 35 years ago.

My parents decide to have quality time and travel overseas without me and my younger sister.

Asked one of my aunties that is not married to stay with us to look after us.

One night, went to pee in the middle of the night and pass by my parents' room. Heard her moaning in the room, thought she is in pain so i peep through the keyhole to see what is going on.

Old 19-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

This encounter was more recent but not much time left for today so probably going to break this into 2 parts.

I was scheduled to travel overseas to attend a meeting and business function. The trip is 3 days 2 nights and I'm travelling alone. Just the day before departure, my boss decided to send another colleague which is pretty new to the company along with me.

She had joined about 2 months ago and is mainly doing PR and marketing. She looks early 30s, very presentable (usually my company hires quite good looking PR girls). We never had the chance to work on any project together as she's new so not sure what personality she has. I exchanged contact with her the day before we knocked off.

Our flight was late morning so we decided to meet for a quick drink. As it was last minute, my seat and hers was separate so we didn't get the chance to have a chat during the journey. We had a quick chat before flight but it was mainly about the meeting and agenda (nothing interesting).

It was late afternoon when we touched down. After joining up at the arrival gate, she needed to get a local SIM card so I accompanied her. As I'm mindful that my boss is always watching the budget, we took a direct coach to the hotel instead of a cab.

We had different rooms (of course) but she requested to be on the same floor as me since it'll be easier to communicate. By the time we checked in to our rooms, it's just perfect for dinner. Since we had a tiring day, I suggested we eat at the hotel's restaurant so that we can have an early night.

We ordered a set dinner each and had a good conversation. It was a mix of business and personal topics. From what I gather, she's actually Eurasian (think Portuguese + Chinese + something which I forgot), single and is staying in a private apartment downtown. She speaks perfect English and amazingly pretty good Mandarin too.

After dinner, we had a short walk around the hotel before heading back to our rooms for the night. Nothing funky happened but I must say the conversation did bring us closer. In fact, she's quite a capable lady from what I understand. So there was this sense of respect for her and nothing else on my head (besides, I was quite tired).

Sorry guys, I need to turn in for the night, will continue this another day ASAP.

BTW, she looks a bit like this (face, not boobs)

Old 19-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SBUFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next episode, bro taegukgi
Old 20-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBUFC View Post
Looking forward to next episode, bro taegukgi
The next day is fully packed with meetings, a lunch function then followed by back to back meetings. As there's a function, I expected her to dress up but didn't expect what I saw. She's absolutely gorgeous in a classical dress ! I'm pretty sure we got more than just a few curious look.

Just realized I've forgotten to describe her built. She's not tall, most likely just under 1.7M. Small built, can't spot any extra fats anywhere. Straight, shoulder length black hair that glitters under the light and she definitely turns heads. If that's not enough, she's the kind of capable, mature and realistic lady. You'll know that once you get to know her better.

We heaved a sigh of relief after the last meeting ended, packed our stuff and headed right back to our rooms, unloaded everything and went for dinner (she didn't even have time to change out of her dress). Since it's her first time there, she wanted to try the street food and experience how the locals live their life, I'm more than happy to oblige.

We walked around the streets and dived into whatever she wants to eat. I suggested ordering one portion and share it among us so that she can maximize their taste bud. I'm normally known as a serious slave driver but her laughter and demure just made me want to know her more. I brought her to the older part of the city and finally settled down in a cafe by the sea. We were like a couple happily exploring the city and its heritage.

I remember it was winter and she's feeling cold so I handed her my suit jacket. Her eyes lighted up and frankly, it felt good. We talked more about our personal lives and halfway through her eyes turned red and started tearing. Frankly, I'm a dumbass especially when a lady shed tears but I instinctively wrap my arms around her so that her head falls naturally on my shoulder.

After she calms down, I apologized not knowing if I've said anything wrong. She then told me it's been awhile since any man touched her heart (I assume that's me). She then further elaborated how she lost trust in men because none that she met so far is sincere about her. All of them are just interested in one night stand. Not sure why but I felt bad for her.

She's still feeling emotional so I suggested walking back to the hotel by the sea. We didn't talk much but I can sense she has largely calmed down. By the time we reached our hotel, her face has brightened up. We took the lift back to our floor but just when I was about to head for my room, she asked if I can spare some time to sort out couple of outstanding issues from the meeting in her room.

Frankly, I was freaking tired but can't bare to turn her down. She started by discussing some of the issues highlighted by our regional offices. The discussion comes to a point where I have to analyze some data. She took her leave and said she'll be cleaning up. My mind was focused on the numbers in front of me until I heard the flow of water in the bathroom.

Other than the wooden door, the bathroom is built with glass wall surrounding it. It has custom made blinds to hide the privacy of whoever is inside . Curiosity got the better of me and maybe lady luck is with me, one side of the blind has a larger opening (maybe room service didn't notice it).

As the room is quite dark, it's easy for me to peep through the blind unnoticed. The slit is pretty narrow but I'm able to look into the glass shower area (fogs up a little but is still clear). I must say she has the right proportion in everything, body, arms, legs, boobs. I watch in amazement as she rotates her body around in the shower area.

After she's done with the shower, she popped out of the shower area and that's when I see everything in HD. Her complexion is a little lighter than a Chinese but darker than a Caucasian. Her boobs are of a good size to her frame which I guess is about B to small C, still perky given her age . Her areola is about the size of a fifty cent coin and her pointed nipples are the color of light pink. She keeps a neat landing strip below and it's the same color as her hair .

She then sat on the toilet cover spread her legs and started shaving, similar to this but sitting on the toilet This gave me a side view of the outer lips of her virgina. The color is similar to her nipple, maybe a shade darker. After she's done with shaving both legs and pubic hair, I decided to head back to looking at numbers.

I'll continue the encounter on another day, need to do something. Meanwhile, do support me with points but let me how to return the favor.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope you'll continue soon
Old 20-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your nice encounter here, cheers!
Old 21-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 22
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Seems like she's preparing herself for u bro taegukgi..nice n smooth..

Badboy
Old 21-07-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Terrible because of the hair or because of the guilt?
Not sure..... maybe she did not do it in a stylish manner? like want to do but control control that kind.
Old 21-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Seems like she's preparing herself for u bro taegukgi..nice n smooth..

Badboy

Exactly my thought, cheers!
Old 21-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Sadio19Mane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro taegukgi, must be very erotic to see a lady shaving her pubes
Old 22-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Her friend Caucasian?
Nope, Singaporean who married a Dane
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1