The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
LousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxip View Post
In LTs, classrooms etc. Not difficult if you were a student
This is nice. I wish i was still a student and fucked in school
Old 24-07-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper456 View Post
Anyone tried doing in NUS?
Yes, had a ex gf who was studying at nus long time ago. She was working on a project with her classmates and always ended very late like after midnight. I would wait for her at the canteen until she was done. We bonk at the canteen a couple of times. The lights were off so it was dark. Also bonked in the guy toilets and carpark. Carpark was risky as they had campus patrol. Canteen was fun as she had to keep very quiet because any moan could easily be heard.

Had another fling who stayed in nus hostel. That one not so daring and only bonk inside her room.
Old 24-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If i ever wanted to do it in a car, it will be in a rented car cuz i dont want my car plate to be posted everywhere in tiktok or stomp...

Just imagine parking at the wrong place, eg outside of H81 can already invite attention from busybody people...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3921 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslsk0099 View Post
hahaha need to be careful of other car dashcam also... some people boliao like to review own dashcam one

One Key Important Advise For Those Who Want To Do In Car Adventure At MSCP.

NEVER NEVER To Park Opposite Of Any Cars....
Some car dashcam are set for auto recording when there is any movement... 🙏🙏

Old 24-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If i ever wanted to do it in a car, it will be in a rented car cuz i dont want my car plate to be posted everywhere in tiktok or stomp...

Just imagine parking at the wrong place, eg outside of H81 can already invite attention from busybody people...

Ever did it with my Mrs when I was driving a Camry. Super spacious to bonk but later on when I chged to a Harrier, SUV is so much better to bonk in the car. We did it at MacRitchie reservoir MSCP, along those quiet roads leading into those reservoir car parks yrs ago b4 they added street lights. Those were the days.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Ever did it with my Mrs when I was driving a Camry. Super spacious to bonk but later on when I chged to a Harrier, SUV is so much better to bonk in the car. We did it at MacRitchie reservoir MSCP, along those quiet roads leading into those reservoir car parks yrs ago b4 they added street lights. Those were the days.
Me fked with my partner about 10yrs ago at MacRitchie reservoir too about 10yrs ago when they were undergoing renovation.

It was near some hilltop restaurant where there were hidden spots amongst tall trees. I remember they had those metal seats with backrest that had the perfect angle, so when i gave my gf cunnilingus she came very quickly. After sometime, sg got more crowded and there were peeping toms everywhere, so we didnt have outdoor sex for long le....

We even saw 1 pinoy with 3 banglas having fun there too
Old 24-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
pistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yes, had a ex gf who was studying at nus long time ago. She was working on a project with her classmates and always ended very late like after midnight. I would wait for her at the canteen until she was done. We bonk at the canteen a couple of times. The lights were off so it was dark. Also bonked in the guy toilets and carpark. Carpark was risky as they had campus patrol. Canteen was fun as she had to keep very quiet because any moan could easily be heard.

Had another fling who stayed in nus hostel. That one not so daring and only bonk inside her room.
no cctv at nus? imagine getting called to the dean office the next morning
Old 26-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

can try botanical gardens, certain corners are super dark. and its cool in the night
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistoncrosshead View Post
no cctv at nus? imagine getting called to the dean office the next morning
Not every place have cctv. Canteens a lot of blind spots.
Old 28-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wah macritchie!!! Hehehe long ago also did there w a MILF slut…..
Old 29-07-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is Cool - loads of Potential

Now if we could have some contemporary info, like good spots instead of history & nostalgia it would make the thread more useful.

My only recent one is in BV area...low rise carpark oppo the community centre...banged a gal i met in HV pub, standing doggie n bent over the hood of her small car, in corner of the lot around 0200

Is not overlooked n could have heard if amyone coming near but not
Old 30-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold

25 years ago...

Used to be it in east coast public car park....

at that time, still no cctv, no dashcam....
Old 30-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10469 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelsInc View Post
25 years ago...

Yes, those were the days ......
Old 30-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 17
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Bukit Batok nature park carpark..
Nice n calm..
Old 30-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 18
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelsInc View Post
25 years ago...

And most/all mobile phones without camera.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1