The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Aiyo, your hard cock already deleted my no, rite? So now ask my hungry tongue to SMS your horny cock instead... Really 'bo xin' lah..
Hehehhe misplace it Liao.. Can pm me again??
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Hehehhe misplace it Liao.. Can pm me again??
Since your hard cock got so many points, upz my points lah as part of your service recovery. The other part of your service recovery will be made known to you once your juicy cock is deep inside my mouth.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since your hard cock got so many points, upz my points lah as part of your service recovery. The other part of your service recovery will be made known to you once your juicy cock is deep inside my mouth.
Just upped someone.. Recovery in 24 hrs times
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning Samsters,

Many a times, there were cases of horny cock Samsters who so badly wanted to be sucked dry by my warm slutty tongue and yet shared with my warm mouth their high level of anxiety and nervousness.

As much as my warm mouth try to accommodate their anxiety, it's best that you should manage your own anxiety first and not impose your apprehensiveness on my warm mouth. This will definitely affect and reduce the high level of erotic pleasures that my warm mouth can deliver.

As such, may my warm mouth strongly reminds those Samsters with such anxiety pangs not to seek my Goodwill Free Erotic Bj. If my warm mouth may put it bluntly and in a matter of factly, my warm mouth is not designed to counsel and manage your 'emotional turmoil'. It is designed to deliver only erotic pleasures.

Cheers.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Ha ha. LOL sis CQ, well said. Will pop over n enjoy ur warm slutty mouth the next time I'm over again, ya? U like the early morning surprises? . Cheers sis ......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Ha ha. LOL sis CQ, well said. Will pop over n enjoy ur warm slutty mouth the next time I'm over again, ya? U like the early morning surprises? . Cheers sis ......................
My hungry mouth loves any surprises as long as they are from your hard juicy throbbing cockhead.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Cannot up yr points... Cos i had upped u b4.... the only thing i can up is yr Tight Ass.... Can i do that instead???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Cannot up yr points... Cos i had upped u b4.... the only thing i can up is yr Tight Ass.... Can i do that instead???
Aiyo, if your hard strong cock yearns so badly to want to ram deep and hard into my tight ass till I beg you not to stop, 你放馬过来吧,非话少说. 不必用points来做理由。你还不赶快來!!! Waiting for Christmas!!
Old 04-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning Samsters,

Many a times, there were cases of horny cock Samsters who so badly wanted to be sucked dry by my warm slutty tongue and yet shared with my warm mouth their high level of anxiety and nervousness.

As much as my warm mouth try to accommodate their anxiety, it's best that you should manage your own anxiety first and not impose your apprehensiveness on my warm mouth. This will definitely affect and reduce the high level of erotic pleasures that my warm mouth can deliver.

As such, may my warm mouth strongly reminds those Samsters with such anxiety pangs not to seek my Goodwill Free Erotic Bj. If my warm mouth may put it bluntly and in a matter of factly, my warm mouth is not designed to counsel and manage your 'emotional turmoil'. It is designed to deliver only erotic pleasures.

Cheers.
Good morning Samsters,

Following the above, there were numerous private messages that thanked my warm mouth for helping them understand better how their juicy hard cock should work closely with my slutty tongue in order to exploit and harvest the full potential of my erotic tongue.

It's good to know that open communication does go a long way in bridging the gap between my hungry mouth and the samster's juicy wet cock.

Last edited by cqueen; 04-07-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Rainy day, nice to have a juicy hard warm cock to fill my mouth with its warmth and hot cum..
Old 05-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rainy day, nice to have a juicy hard warm cock to fill my mouth with its warmth and hot cum..
Rain getting heavier, my mouth getting more and more hungry for some delicious manly hot cum..at least two loads of such hot cum to feed my hungry mouth..

Wonder if any of the samster's cock getting hornier, harder and wetter with the heavy rain coming down like cats and dogs?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rain getting heavier, my mouth getting more and more hungry for some delicious manly hot cum..at least two loads of such hot cum to feed my hungry mouth..

Wonder if any of the samster's cock getting hornier, harder and wetter with the heavy rain coming down like cats and dogs?
Good morning Horny Samsters,

The sun is bright and cheerful today. May your day be as bright and cheerful too.

I want to apologise to those Samsters' hard horny cocks for not able to deepthroat their hard wet juicy cock yesterday. My hungry mouth could not reply back to your emailed requests to suck your cock yesterday as my hungry mouth was busy serving one such hard juicy cock for quite a few hours.

Nevertheless, my warm mouth will make an effort to get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for your overwhelming support yesterday.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sedian01 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Good morning Horny Samsters,

The sun is bright and cheerful today. May your day be as bright and cheerful too.

I want to apologise to those Samsters' hard horny cocks for not able to deepthroat their hard wet juicy cock yesterday. My hungry mouth could not reply back to your emailed requests to suck your cock yesterday as my hungry mouth was busy serving one such hard juicy cock for quite a few hours.

Nevertheless, my warm mouth will make an effort to get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for your overwhelming support yesterday.
drop u a mail
Old 08-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedian01 View Post
drop u a mail
Only drop me a mail? What about drop your rich manly hard cock onto my wet tongue before my whole mouth engulf your whole hard shaft deep and hard till your first precum touches my throat..
Old 09-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Only drop me a mail? What about drop your rich manly hard cock onto my wet tongue before my whole mouth engulf your whole hard shaft deep and hard till your first precum touches my throat..
R u for real? I am familiar with the LBs in Changi but I dun recall anyone by the name you gave me in your PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1