The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 23-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arachnophobian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
agree......lately there has been a surge of post openly putting china mobile phone numbers......

hope tat the bros here exercise cautious when calling these numbers....
Yo bros,

Sorry to make this seemed rushed and rude. I have been following but have kept a tight lid on my typing till now.

I am in BJ now and I cannot tahan anymore... I need some real pussies tonight. I am considering calling some of the numbers but again, am tentative because of the many "things gone way wrong" stories in BJ with regards to "ordering home" services.

Any good ones to recommend urgently? I am due to explode in a couple of hours. And also, how do you aviod the "things gone terribly wrong" situations?

Kindly advise.

With regards,
Acrachnophobian
Old 23-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnophobian View Post
Yo bros,
I am in BJ now and I cannot tahan anymore... I need some real pussies tonight. I am considering calling some of the numbers but again, am tentative because of the many "things gone way wrong" stories in BJ with regards to "ordering home" services.
Any good ones to recommend urgently? I am due to explode in a couple of hours. And also, how do you aviod the "things gone terribly wrong" situations?
Acrachnophobian
waliao Bro, so desperate. beware, many advertisers here, dun trust tel numbers from not credible sources. i have pm you a reliable contact. Hope you will enjoy.
Old 23-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

=============

Last edited by mengxindi; 02-04-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 23-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
waliao Bro, so desperate. beware, many advertisers here, dun trust tel numbers from not credible sources. i have pm you a reliable contact. Hope you will enjoy.
Thanks brudder... siu tio liao.... Getting dressed and going out now... "weapons hot" status... Will report back with any "kills"...hehehe

Cheers!!!
arachnophobian
Old 23-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Masix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just landed and first thing called my favourite MMS....she recommended me this Xiao Xue who just came from HeilongJiang. First look she looks decent like a gal friend next door. Transacted and brought her back to my room. First thing she made herself comfotable in my bed and then we did some TCSS. After which we started kissing like no tomorrow while my hands started roaming softly over her smooth skin. She was wearing mini skirt so quite accessible for my naughty hands. Within a few mins she was all wet and started to breathe quite heavily. I took her clothes off 1 piece at a time (like those movies) while she guided her hands to under my shorts. Boy she is a great teaser...I started my tongue work and moved my way down to her panties...it was so soaking wet that we had to remove it.

Anyway she had this huge libido sticking out that it stood up like a mini penis whille high. By then, she was already in cloud nine, and quickly moved to ride on me. She moved her head to my sensitive spot and then capped me to gave me a nice BJ (hygiene factor up). She quickly spread her legs and begged me to do her in missionary....we did many styles and as she is quite small, I can lift her up and rock her while standing....oh my she is so tight as well and within a couple of minutes, I came....Washed up kissed and went back to sleep while she made her exit quietly....SEXTISFYING!!!

Will call her tomorrow night again as tonight not free.

Stats:

Name - Small Snow
Stats - A+ (5 cents nipple)
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Y
Damage - 300
Old 24-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, bros, here's a very good choice for you. the girl i recommend has a very big but beautiful boobs, absolutely wonderful in asian girls. she can bring some of uniform you demand, acting as nurse, student or clerk. i believe you will be crazy at that time. call mamasan at 13910407366 and tell her you want Amy.

by the way, if you feel good with my recommendation, pls high my reputation. thanks a lot.
Old 25-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
I went to Taipan again last night. Just to update all u bros, the massage costs RMB 268 (normal oil) and RMB 398 (made in australia aromatherapy oil.. )
Anyway, place was packed and waited abt 20 mins for a private room. Still hoping to find was it 395 that give our fellow bro the sensual massage earlier.

Last week, I went to a korean KTV in Eastern Hotel, Wangjing. The deco was grand but the girls are below par. Anyone has any experience here to share?
Hi bro... she is not 395. The one who gave me a good time was 8XX. hehehe. Is 395 the cute one from Winterless?
Old 25-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, 395 is quite young and cute looking but her massage skills sucks big time. Last night I was there again and had 783, did the Aromatheraphy.. about RMB 318 after 20% discount. Her skills are much better but look is average to slightly above. So how abt sharing the number of the girl with me, I promise not to ask her..
Old 25-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Dear bruders...

I have failed all of you. No joy in Beijing. I went to HI-WAY disco...no babes come leh....Me and my Thai friend bought 1 Chivas, and finished the bottle by ourselves...LONELY and suck thumb...

Now, I am in Shanghai for 1 night. If I cannot get any joy by tonight, I will freaking liberate myself when I get back to Pattaya...

Stay tuned.

arachnophobian
Old 27-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnophobian View Post
Dear bruders...
I have failed all of you. No joy in Beijing. I went to HI-WAY disco...no babes come leh....Me and my Thai friend bought 1 Chivas, and finished the bottle by ourselves...LONELY and suck thumb...
Now, I am in Shanghai for 1 night. If I cannot get any joy by tonight, I will freaking liberate myself when I get back to Pattaya...
Stay tuned.
arachnophobian
Bro, you didn't try the contact i gave you ?
Old 27-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
PlayMan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.
Old 28-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

yumen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Anyone used the outcall massage services?

I came across some massage ads in classified ads on That's Beijing. Has anyone used these services? Are the girls any good? Need feedback. Thanks.
Old 28-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

yumen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by less View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13718242695. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
1000 yuan for a pop. There are massage ads on That's Beijing asking for 800yuan. No intermediary. I have not tried and it may worth a try.
Old 28-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Wanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone used the outcall massage services?

I have tried Lotus Massage from That's Beijing classified.

First time I called, they send me a girl very skillful in oil massage, but her looks only around 5, so I only ask for HJ, it costs me 600RMB, but can autoroam with her topless.

The second time I call them, I specifically ask for a big boobs girl, they send me one that cannot massage, cause she assume that I want FJ. Well, she quoted 1200RMB, I said no. Down to 1000RMB I still say no. Then bopian, she finally agreed to 800RMB, so done deal. She wasn't bad, good figure, solid boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumen View Post
I came across some massage ads in classified ads on That's Beijing. Has anyone used these services? Are the girls any good? Need feedback. Thanks.
Old 29-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on my past experiences, the ads in ThatsBJ or the numerous calling cards sent to our homes are useable meaning you get a FJ but bear in mind the pictures used are fake. Even the Lotus massage place, I specifically requested one of the girls in their website and they said she was not free so I said I will wait.. as long as it takes.. finally they said she was available and they sent her over. When I opened the door, it was someone else who claimed that she was the girl in the picture etc.. anyway, gave her some cab fare and sent her off.

Its' like what Forrest Gump said, "like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get". If you just need a quick ST and do not have high expectations, the calling cards will serve the purpose. Because I called the girls to my apartment and not some 5-star hotel, I normally pay between 300-500 and the occassional extra 100-200 for additional services like a CIM BBBJ after a FJ.

If you are looking for higher quality range, I suggest you talk to bro Mark Lim and join his SMIB group.. these guys have contacts to the best girls money can buy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1