The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow such a early post! Haha hunting

Hunting? Or rather, my warm hungry mouth is being hunted for my powerful, sensual erotic bj skills.

how is the renovation?

Why not u bring your juicy throbbing cock to find out if my newly renovated place is relaxing and inviting enough for u to moan and groan with great erotic pleasures while my warm tongue is teasing, licking and tasting your heavily laded hot cum balls before deepthroating your whole hard shaft till every drop of your hot cum explodes deep down my throat...

Saw u mention before.
Did your red hot cock also see that my slutty tongue mentioned it is perpetually hungry for more delicious manly hot cum at all times?
Old 21-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Did your red hot cock also see that my slutty tongue mentioned it is perpetually hungry for more delicious manly hot cum at all times?
Ya read that part hahaha hmm if I can find time to drop by the east to unlock the chain to the valve of the piping line. Haha
Old 21-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya read that part hahaha hmm if I can find time to drop by the east to unlock the chain to the valve of the piping line. Haha
The key to unlock my erotic pleasurable chain is to tease and moisten my dry lips first with your dripping wet precum from your thick, juicy throbbing cockhead before inserting slowly and deeply down my throat... Sssh.. this pleasurable secret is only for you and your horny cock to know...
Old 21-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The key to unlock my erotic pleasurable chain is to tease and moisten my dry lips first with your dripping wet precum from your thick, juicy throbbing cockhead before inserting slowly and deeply down my throat... Sssh.. this pleasurable secret is only for you and your horny cock to know...
I am sure your mouth and tongue will the cock feel tremendous shiokness. The warmth must than great.. Hahaha
Old 21-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sure your mouth and tongue will the cock feel tremendous shiokness. The warmth must than great.. Hahaha
Paiseh ha, your ang moh too power-der-ful, my slutty tongue, for once, catch no balls leh.. You "siow chiong now" (brain overflooded with hot cum) till your cock blur ha..Keke..
Old 21-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh ha, your ang moh too power-der-ful, my slutty tongue, for once, catch no balls leh.. You "siow chiong now" (brain overflooded with hot cum) till your cock blur ha..Keke..
Anyway I just saying any guys cock land in your slutty warm mouth and tongue must sure be saying sibey song omg kang si Lang song.
Old 22-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway I just saying any guys cock land in your slutty warm mouth and tongue must sure be saying sibey song omg kang si Lang song.

Then my nick better change from CUMQUEEN (CQUEEN) to SIBEY SONG QUEEN (SSQ) or KANG SI LANG SONG QUEEN (KSLSQ)...
Old 22-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then my nick better change from CUMQUEEN (CQUEEN) to SIBEY SONG QUEEN (SSQ) or KANG SI LANG SONG QUEEN (KSLSQ)...
Must change till so many pattern??
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 23-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
No need what hahaha as long as your mouth and tongue make the person song can Liao la. U don't enjoy meh hearing the guy moan and kbkp when u are draining him?? Hehehe
Old 23-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Must change till so many pattern??
My warm mouth uses many patterns when giving free erotic bj. If your horny juicy cock wants to find out and experience for yourself the various patterns of my deepthroating erotic bj skills, then just make sure your balls are overloaded with enough hot cum to flush all your delicious hot cum deep down my throat.. That is the basic requisite for my warm slutty tongue.

Then you think my nick should change to PCQUEEN? (PATTERN CUMQUEEN)
Old 23-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My warm mouth uses many patterns when giving free erotic bj. If your horny juicy cock wants to find out and experience for yourself the various patterns of my deepthroating erotic bj skills, then just make sure your balls are overloaded with enough hot cum to flush all your delicious hot cum deep down my throat.. That is the basic requisite for my warm slutty tongue.

Then you think my nick should change to PCQUEEN? (PATTERN CUMQUEEN)
That's a good one!!! Free to show me yr pattern?? My prepaid card no more Liao.. Lose somewhere at work.. Pm me instead
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 23-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
teddythe is Cool - loads of Potential

I recently tried a xdresser here from SBF...she did good but I din managed to cum....still lookin for that elusive feel from cqueen who can satisfy my hunger and lust....please
Old 24-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
No need what hahaha as long as your mouth and tongue make the person song can Liao la. U don't enjoy meh hearing the guy moan and kbkp when u are draining him?? Hehehe
You bring your juicy hard cock to fill my warm hungry mouth to find out lah..
Old 24-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
That's a good one!!! Free to show me yr pattern?? My prepaid card no more Liao.. Lose somewhere at work.. Pm me instead
My warm mouth will only "chu pattern" to make your juicy cock "chu siow" when your balls are overloaded with at least one week of stored fresh hot cum to feed my hungry appetite..
Old 24-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
My warm mouth will only "chu pattern" to make your juicy cock "chu siow" when your balls are overloaded with at least one week of stored fresh hot cum to feed my hungry appetite..
Got sofa at the penhouse??? i want to "Chu Pattern" wif the sofa
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1