The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

ShiokShiok Come Full Blast
Old 12-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Evening still can meet Joey XJ Tuesday
Old 12-12-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
4am cannot tahan . Up and Hard. Grab and Bonk. Release All
Really effective ... 16 hours pop in
Now rock hard, stiff and enlarged
Feeling sleepy too
Good for Joey to ride on
Old 14-12-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Fr for joey
Perfect wet bbbj , wet pussy , wet ar
Old 15-12-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

4pm - 415pm released for booking
Old 15-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
4pm - 415pm released for booking
Friday session with Joey was so good with high noise disturbances to the neighbors.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks 👉 all for full house on Friday
Old 16-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Power Filled Saturday
Old 16-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Very Happy Friday For 2 Buddies coming together. Meet one each. WaWa and Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Tonight on recommendation from my larp sup friend, we both went for a session, I booked joey and he booked Wawa.

I'm writing this fr with some regret. Because after this 100/100 FR her biz might get even better and I can't get any slots liao

I haven't pia MP for a long time (almost 4 years) due to COVID, no money etc , so I don't really have a benchmark but if I did this was a mind blowing session with Joey.

Looks: 8/10, I won't say got Xinjiang vibes but you certainly won't be disappointed for sure.

Boobs: c+ close to d, firm and perky with nice light brown nips.

Personality/gfe: 10/10, chatty candid and super service oriented, not a time watcher and wildly accomodating. Friendly and slutty at the same time

Massage: 7/10, she use strength and gave a good massage (not time watcher, slowly give a good massage for me)

What followed the massage is the mind blowing part, a long time ass rimming me and licking and sucking my balls and licking the perineum sent me to heaven. After that flipped me over and started licking me all over, I'm a huge french kisser and she obliged (yes I know she just ass rim me lol) wet and sensual kissing, then I requested 69 and she obliged too. At this point my little bro already exploding, so capped me and I tot she will start riding me. Instead she lifted my legs and ass rim me again! By the time i entered her I was rock hard and dying to hammer her in doggie, the moans were jav level and even Wawa next door started laughing. We finished in missionary and she used her pussy to grip me tight, that feeling was crazy! But the last part is the most crazy, she removed my cap and continued sucking the remaining cum on my dick. Insane!

So rest of the stats

AR: 10/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Ball sucking and body licking: 10/10
Kissing: 8/10
FJ: 10/10

Overall an unbelievable session, i don't believe after 4 year absence the standard got go so high bah! She must be an outlier, a so called gem! She got a regular who goes once or twice a week and I understand why!

She's going back possibly after cny so bros don't miss this!

Rtf: yes for sure!! Need to work hard and earn money to rtf!

...the moans were jav level and even Wawa next door started laughing...
Old 16-12-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 16-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact?
Please see previous page Bro.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hornybird34 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had an wonderful session with joey thumbs 👍 up for excellent services.
Old 17-12-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact?
Up my points with your powerful 11 points

WhatsApp +85267414132
Old 17-12-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Super Sunday with Joey's
Old 17-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (A)

Happy Man Relaxing For December Holidays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1