The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The water has reached Latphrao intersection. Next will be Suttisan and Hway Kwang.
already reached liao
Old 04-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
Definitely man. It is a must go place. I have tried numerous places internationally, this place makes me thinks of it all the time.
bro Squareheader,jio me can?if you going there again
die die must try
Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
already reached liao
Ya heard Suttisan leow.... but still passable by car.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Water coming in so fast...at Ratchada already...told my tirak go her friend's house at pratunam stay first...
Old 04-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdd View Post
Water coming in so fast...at Ratchada already...told my tirak go her friend's house at pratunam stay first...
Yeah, fren just sent me pics of the road flooded in huaykwang/ratchada. Just that i cant tell the exact spot.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
In the past when I stay in BKK long term, yes when kena KT.
These days I go for short trips, so different day different gal so no chance to kena KT. Sometimes, if I like buffalo, go Buffalo Bridge (Saphan Kwai) to rent "buffalo" for 2000-2500b per night

It says here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isan#Culture that price in 2010 is about 20000b but then does depend on whether it is young baby buffalo or big buffalo.

LOL, really lame. You see some of these losers in discos, clubs. They just want to hang around and be seen with hot gals to boost their ego without bedding the gals.
Much like the Ben Stiller's character in "Extras" where he boasts that he insists he kissed Cameron Diaz even though it is in a movie.
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0023515/quotes
Bro, 20000b is before TST...Tirak Service Tax. She will tell u 35000b at least.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdd View Post
i'm fast
where is pratunam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Yeah, fren just sent me pics of the road flooded in huaykwang/ratchada. Just that i cant tell the exact spot.
bro,where's your pictures?
now no more lah?
you heard from where?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Intersection of Ratchada and Hway Kwang still dry. A lot of cars and the live band still singing.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Intersection of Ratchada and Hway Kwang still dry. A lot of cars and the live band still singing.
They singing loyloyka tong..........
Old 04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
They singing loyloyka tong..........
Loy Krathong will be celebrated easily this year. No need to go n search for pond, river... everywhere in BKK is water.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Loy Krathong will be celebrated easily this year. No need to go n search for pond, river... everywhere in BKK is water.
Haha..
Old 04-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Watana Mansion in ratchada soi 17 will be available for booking from december onward @ Tim's website.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Watana Mansion in ratchada soi 17 will be available for booking from december onward @ Tim's website.
bro BD,izzit soi rachadapisek 17
Tel:+66022750110
Old 04-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro BD,izzit soi rachadapisek 17
Tel:+66022750110
Yes, it's and the last times they only accept direct booking thru their website but now business are down with many new hotels around and even LA Tower near to soi 17 also using agents booking too.

There also another new one called SPB Paradise hotel.

http://ajaxsearch.partners.agoda.com...ise_hotel.html
Old 05-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

screwed-up flooding.... hope it does not screw up my travel plans. :P

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1