The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2233 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlodlm View Post

Bonk session last night with
Evelyn - Lust365
https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ghlight=evelyn

LOOKS: 9/10 resemblance with photos posted is 90%. Definitely won't decline
BODY: 9/10 feather weight
BOOBS: 9/10 B cup
BBBJ: 9/10 nonstop suctions. Deep and someyumes will focus on shaft only
FJ: 9/10 super high energy in bed. Need to advice bros to have some boost like coffee before having her. Best pounding with her in doggy. Super wet. Also felt that squeezing feeling while. In cowgirl.

Left a happy man.
Rtf is a must
Thanks for Kopi tip! Will remember. Just upz you for a great FR.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Eri from FoxyThai today.
Was informed by Sister Cola that she just come today, so it was first blood for me.

Went through the usual verifications and I reached the place shortly.

Went up to her place and saw eri in person.

She looks fair and she was dressed sexily in her night gown.

Was ushered into the room and she told me in a sexy way,let's go for shower.
In the bathroom, I was touching her nipples and cupping her boobs.
She was doing that the same to me and my little brother, did a shower for me, while showering my little brother, she squat down and gave me a bbbj.
By that time, I was already hard when I seen her strip off, now more hard when she blew me.

Once I am done in the shower, I went back to the room and wait for her while sitting on the bed, she came and hug me when her shower is done and I started licking her boobs and slight fingering her, I stood up and Frenchie her, then all hell broke lose.

She started to Frenchie me and then she pushed me onto the bed, Frenchie me and licked my nipples in between.
She used her boobs to rub onto my little brother, lick my balls and started blowing me, Eri sensing that I am rock hard, took out the condom and cap me and started to ride onto me.
She was grinding onto me non stop and I decided to change to missionery and pump her hard while squeezing her boobs and Frenchie her at the same time, i pump her till I could not hold onto longer and shot into the condom.

I was sweating and panting after the first shot.

She led me to shower and gave me a wash, asked me to lay on the bed.
Started body massage onto me and I dozed off.

When eri was massaging my legs, I started to tease her and she started to kiss me and licking my nipples till to one point, she was using her knee to massage my little brother, second shot was much longer as she cow girl, doggy and missionery me before I cum.
I was sweating and panting non stop after my second shot.

Looks : 8/10 - Slim and a little tanned.
Boobs : C cup enhanced with eraser nipples
CIM : NA
COF : NA
COB : NA
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 10/10
Massage : 9/10
GFE : 100/10 - practically takes care of me and checked on me from time to time.
Rtf : Will rtf when got the time.

Thanks for the recommendation Sister cola.
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxxxk View Post
Same thing happened to me. After verification like ask for SBF account nick name, ask for other stable booking evidence, then MIA, the whole day messaging with no replied when ask for a slot. The service ethic so bad.
Same here. Questions and then silence and no replies luckily there are other agents that are more professional
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

The OKT from FLIRTYGIRLS is very responsive. I wanted to meet Laran but she was not free and OKT recommend *RITA*. Took Rita with no regret

GFE is freaking good. Makesl you feel like she is your girlfriend..

Lots of passion and kissing. She starts off with kissing and slowly takes her time down to my bro. Then after a long bbbj with DT she comes back up again to me and gave me a kiss.. Her boobs are a really soft and i suck her nipples. As soon as my fingers played with her pussy, she was getting more wild and wet. Not a time watcher and handphone watcher at all.

RTF for sure. Definitely worth it..she such a good gems.

Very satisfied with this stable and this powerful gems. This was my first time with OKT and was definitely not disappointed. Thanks for OKT for recommend this gems to me.
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2802 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for xiao jing ling JENNY fairy (Faries)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003560

as soon as saw this little fairy returning to our shore with a notif to my account, i straight pm the okt for RTF, again prompt response and book for early slot next day.

First booked her when shes very very green so back then shes very shy (think it was last year?)

today when open the door, that same smile really will grow on you. When laying naked on the bed she come lie down beside me and ask if i book her back then, SHE REMEMBERS ME!!!

She's gotten quite playful and cheeky, more cheerful not sure if im returning customer YMMV. Also she's still as tight as ever!!!!! maybe shes still young or not much mileage. anyway my dick is considered avg size maybe even slightly smaller, had a hard time jamming in, when slot in she gave a look cause its really very tight, she nows know how to moan! OH YA HER BJ GOTTEN BETTER!!! if you dont like those hard sloppy sometimes got teeth one u better skip, sure cum without even proceed to fk.

please treasure her and treat her well, think she still not many customers, still low on mileage, truly a gem!!! high gfe thanks for brining her back
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamecartle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finish a slot with BB- https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003751

Very convenient and discreet and clean location.

looks 8/10 Looking at her will not bored lah, likeable face

body 9/10 Body is nice with juicy ass, already imagine bonking her fr behind again.

Boobs 8/10 are soft nice to touch, suck on her nipples make her so wet.

French 8/10 Warm, wild and wet frenching that both of us enjoy like a hot couple

bbbj 9/10 Sucking while fondling the balls with her hand, hard on all the way lah

pussy 9/10 shaved pussy with no smell n nice to lick

fj 9/10 pussy so tight and love doggie, room got mirror allows me to see the actions, so shiok, even heard the burp sound from her pussy, FJ going for 20 mins then release

Gfe 9/10 will cling to u afterwards
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
basicfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wisky- Mansion

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...2#post23729872

Looks : 9.5/10 confirm wont reject type, pretty girl, she looks like those supermodels u see at thai discos

Body : 9/10 sexy slim figure, she has a perky butt, nice for doggy

Boobs : 9/10 big C cupper

French : 9/10 started slow but it got intense tongue fighting when we get it on during FJ

BBBJ : 8/10 slow sensual type

FJ : 9.5/10 super duper wet this girl, no ky needed, i just started touching her clitoris , her pussy already flowing like fountain. Sex was great as she was one horny bunny

GFE : 10/10 chiobu in your arms, kept stroking my dick, i fell in love with her

RTF : Yes. big yes for me
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Tata from galaxy
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...113&highlight=

My 2 cents' worth of FR

Look 7.5/10. average look and same as pics.
Boobs: 7.5/10. B, natural and soft to grab.
Body: 7.5/10. have meat but slim with round butts, long hair, averge build
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.
Attitude: 8/10 service really tip top, and a willingness to please.

She is the wild and naughty type. Service all out and gao gao type.

Reader, is a must try!!! Please do not hesitate.

OKT flawless and detailed.

Myself, a fully satisfied customer.

Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Stable : 7th heaven
Lady : Elena
Okt: Bro kk

Had first blood session with his girl(Elena) Bro kk was very prompt and accurate in providing clear instructions. Despite being a last minute booking, he was very quick to assist.

Elena gives me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend which you have in your teens. When I saw her, the song Forever young just played continuous because it's like I went back to my schooling days.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. I would say her looks are much sharper than the pictures and her body is proportionate. Her 1.6m tall frame is a refreshing sight compared to her Thai peers. Her figure was accentuated by her small B cups and curvy hips. She is not fat. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

I didn't manage to finish two shots but it was largely due to me. But talking to her while lying and cuddling her after the deed was a great experience. It's like having a conversation with your girlfriend. That's the feeling she gave me. she has a nice sweet voice and oh she works as an emcee in Bangkok.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the whole experience. She is leaving in a couple of days Glad to have managed to had a session with her.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mervis99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ANNA (RP)
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...6#post23726946

Looks: there is a sense of innocence in her looks, what really turns me on is that she looks like my idol angelina jolie, sexy lips

Body: fit slim body, very tight body

BBBJ: she does it slowly and with passion, its a joy looking at her work around my dick, especially that sexy lips of hers

FJ: tight AF, intense riding during cowgirl , she will be swinging her hair from time to time, i would grab her head and french her wildly, grab and smack that ass of hers , pump her in cowgirl style

Overall: good service syt, definately RTF
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smatte View Post
Same here. Questions and then silence and no replies luckily there are other agents that are more professional
me too... a lot of steps just to verify... probably wont have the chance to try their girls unless i'm in the mood to entertain all the requests and slow response...
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JAJA from Rollypolly
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...4#post23744884

Face and Body
Beautiful girl with sharp face features, make up well

Frenching
intense tongue fighting and making out

BBBJ
vacuum suction bbbj, my 1st shot burst into her mouth and she took it down, i think swallowing in the process

FJ
very impressed by her stamina and willingness in trying new positions, shes a breath of fresh air for me, a girl who enjoys sex as much as i do, exploring each other's private parts and climax points, it was very fun and satisfying

RTF
Yes, will do so next week
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Dogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to all

Rita from ( flirtygirls)

Book was easy for walking customer.

Open the door there is a sweet lady welcoming me.
Sit on the bed to have small chat.
Proceed to shower, she will shower customer carefully and gently.
Foreplay was great lots of communication as her English was easily understandable.
Making love was great, I surrender in first position.
Went to clean up I told her to rest awhile.
Come out was a great massage.

Looks 8/10 my type, not those super skinny ah lian
Boobs 8/10 natural with senstive nips
Sex 8/10 I wish I could last longer
Communication 10/10 just personal chemistry I like talking to her

Above is my sincere review

Will go back again as she's leaving soon

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003362
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
japamayhem is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...7#post23733397

Fr for Nacha (Mansion)

Looks: 8.5/10 discount from photos, but her photos dont do her justice, her looks will grow on u, trust me, shes got that come fuck me face
Boobs: 8/10 not for boob lovers, natural tits , slim body
BBBJ: 100/10 bbbj machine , very skillful
Painting: she allows and she loves it
Frenching: deep frenching
FJ 10/10 hardworking, her thirst for sex is uncomparable, after 2nd shot, she even asked me for a 3rd shot which i gladly obliged while i was cleaning up in the toliet, automatic tongue twisting bbbj and doggy

RTF: A big YES
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 21
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=993128

MINA (X-Factor)

Looks - Pre-milf look. Quite pretty to me & very fair. Got this Korean vibe about her
Body - Fair & minimally inked. Slim with a slight tummy, which is a result when u ate too much. Well proportioned. Can see her curves from the side n especially during doggy. Nice waist to ass shape
Boobs - Big C to small Ds. Very nicely done n feels very natural. Nice to grab/fondle & she enjoyed it when I spent quite some time on them
BBBJ - Gentle type
FJ - Accommodating & can take deep prolonged thrusting

A very friendly & chatty lady who speaks with a slight korean accent. Differs slightly from her pics perhaps due to some slight asthetics done. But still quite pretty & it's her. Huggable body with a good ratio. Session felt like catching up with a FWB, followed by the main course.

She spent quite some time washing my bro clean, which is a good thing. But when she was soaping him gently with both hands, she was slightly bent over, thus exposing her cleavage. Haven't had the slightest idea they would be that big until later. Both visual & physical stimualation sure gave my heart a good workout!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1