The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
messaged 7P and Baby, both no reply.
first time kena dao by ML/FL until like this..

no choice, booked sugar. cos only she reply haha

looks/body: SYT confirmed, very tall, very slim, looks will grow on you, 9/10
massage: 1 handed warrior, but head massage is the best ive ever received. 6.5/10, if she put in effort to massage properly, sure will huat.
roaming: SN, but was able to finger her, is this considered 4G? or 4.5G?
sensual: 9/10.

RTM: very likely yes.
Btw when you say "finger her", do you mean inserting finger or rubbing vulva/clit?
Insertion is rarely allowed and would be a major upgrade to Wifi 6 already
Old 30-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Seen like standard drop .... used to see good FR on her
Abit la, she used to be FN(still asked me to remove her panties for her lol) during her last stint, this time round she seems abit reluctant to strip off the bottom piece, maybe too long nvr visit her or something but playability is still there and i like tall girls so i'll take her any day over the other vanillas that's for sure. Plus she don't eat your time and can get good head massage after firing too.
Old 30-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42411 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Abit la, she used to be FN(still asked me to remove her panties for her lol) during her last stint, this time round she seems abit reluctant to strip off the bottom piece, maybe too long nvr visit her or something but playability is still there and i like tall girls so i'll take her any day over the other vanillas that's for sure. Plus she don't eat your time and can get good head massage after firing too.
But 1 hand msg is a NO NO is a basic respect

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32917904
Old 30-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
Btw when you say "finger her", do you mean inserting finger or rubbing vulva/clit?
Insertion is rarely allowed and would be a major upgrade to Wifi 6 already
insert finger haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
actually, by the time i shoot, it was like 30min into session only. then head massage for 15 min, then 45min mark, she chase me go shower. dunno isit i suay today standard drop cos she havent eat lunch yet.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:11 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
insert finger haha.

actually, by the time i shoot, it was like 30min into session only. then head massage for 15 min, then 45min mark, she chase me go shower. dunno isit i suay today standard drop cos she havent eat lunch yet.
Actually the ml who I met, was having lunch. When I told her to take her lunch first, she told me since she agreed to the timing, she will make sure I get that 1 hour. So it really boils down to individual. I respect her for this.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Actually the ml who I met, was having lunch. When I told her to take her lunch first, she told me since she agreed to the timing, she will make sure I get that 1 hour. So it really boils down to individual. I respect her for this.

who this ML? this kind if ML very steady, i will support.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:23 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
who this ML? this kind if ML very steady, i will support.
I just wrote her mr, kiki. She is new to the scene.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

An FL cause she asked if I want to take up the FJ option. Here only for 2 weeks so her attitude is very calefare - can tell she doesn't care about bad service since she is not staying in sg long. Massage is non existent. After 15 mins ask you to turn over for the hj and just tries to get you off.

Can't zhut. No kissing. Hj pattern also very green. Looks same as photos - discount 10%. Boob lovers stay away. She is flat like an airport. In and out 30 mins.

Save your $ bros

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/angel-massage/
Old 30-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
An FL cause she asked if I want to take up the FJ option. Here only for 2 weeks so her attitude is very calefare - can tell she doesn't care about bad service since she is not staying in sg long. Massage is non existent. After 15 mins ask you to turn over for the hj and just tries to get you off.

Can't zhut. No kissing. Hj pattern also very green. Looks same as photos - boob lovers stay away. She is flat like an airport. In and out 30 mins.

Save your $ bros

Fls that don't allow 5g or zhut are the worst..but with that said, there are fls that are way better than some mls in terms of service/playability so can't just count them all out imo. Anyway thanks for the heads up bro.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to all

Any bro have MR below
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-yang-yang/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yi-mo-massage/
Old 30-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post

Can't zhut. No kissing. Hj pattern also very green. Looks same as photos - discount 10%. Boob lovers stay away. She is flat like an airport. In and out 30 mins.

Save your $ bros

https://isyou-20.com/model/angel-5497/
this is her other ad with FJ pricing for any who are interested to know
Old 30-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
https://isyou-20.com/model/angel-5497/
this is her other ad with FJ pricing for any who are interested to know
Looks decent but really is airport sia lol
Old 30-06-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-bing-bing/

Any bro tried Bing Bing?
Old 30-06-2023, 06:14 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Think we have been seeing these type of request.
For the benefit for those who are new, you could easily search
Massage-bing-bing
Just remove
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/
Try to search first before asking. 70 percent of the time, one of the bros would have written something here unless the ml is really new

Last edited by rythuno; 30-06-2023 at 10:07 PM.
Old 30-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Drop me a PM bro...
Cleared your mailbox liao? Didn't check what you posted recently but it was full when I tried to PM you couple of days back lol

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1