The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 25-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Like to share my 1st so -so booking at Doll 88

Photo is very attractive, real person not that attractive.

It was my last week booking.
Location is quite central.
Plenty of car lots around there.
I parked my car behind.

Pair infors
Pair was very boney lady,long hair,
Age not syt age to me.

her figure is slim, and I will not recommend her for boobs lovers.
Few tattoos on her back.

Skills
Her foreplay is so so also.
Blowjob w/o condom also so-so.
I think those gals in GL can do better than her.

Fj with her also so so , not natural, quite faking.
2 styles and we are done.

My chemistry with her is way way at ground level.

I feel she is no mood in working as she is leaving this Thursday.

I cannot blame myself for this so called "So-so " booking.

I should have wait or read frs on her before making bookings.

Lesson learnt : No Frs, No booking for me
Bro, even with FR, also sometimes can kena conned as its written by their Stooges. I learnt the hard way too, from the dame stable. They put up pictures of a DIFFERENT girl, plus a youtube video of the 'model'. Read uo my post. I think the girls name is Pinky. This Stable is known to be Dishonest!
Old 25-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 8
Fcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post

Thanks sharing these critical infors
Yes bro, good sharing from old senior.. Will try her soon.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, even with FR, also sometimes can kena conned as its written by their Stooges. I learnt the hard way too, from the dame stable. They put up pictures of a DIFFERENT girl, plus a youtube video of the 'model'. Read uo my post. I think the girls name is Pinky. This Stable is known to be Dishonest!
Bro I don't think so...
I had tried this stable few time is not like what you say...
Anyway, I had read your old post about Pinky...
And bro loathsome and a few seniors had good reviews on Pinky too.That means you are saying this senior lie or blind? Anyway, this is an old story already why so hatred, just let the bygone be bygone...
We are human beings too or you are God will not do any mistakes?
New years is coming soon..
wish all Bro have a happy new years & a happy bonk
Old 25-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Naka_Timo, another fantastic forum...I always like the piak piak sound whon doggie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Part 2

做爱/Fuck Job
-Tried doggie position, got the “piak piak piak” sound
- High, loud and long innocent moaning
- Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
- I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Tried various position
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Early morning my little bro marikita. Txt two stable and one responded within minutes. Kena suan by him that i finally showed up again after MIA for a week bonking other stables gems. Damn i'm still nursing my wound for not able to bonk the full back tattoo girl and end up bonking a disappointing gal from another stable (aka my worst bonk ever). Decide to camp in sbf for FR and dont commando those without FR.

After some tcss with bro sk while having my breakfast. Decideded to go for pink from TRL who had numerous FR recently (even though she do not provide AR) Immediately after breakfast, zoom down to destination. Familar place where i last bonk the AR specilist.

Door open by a stunning black dress lady (after that i found out her name is fon). Oh man, she is damn sexy and chio. Her pics in the net look like a shit. Totally different in my opinion. I cant recongise its her and need to confirm with okt after the session. Unbelieveable pics can be deceving but in this case real person look sp chio but pic look so chui. Damn sexy and good command of english. I chatted with her while waiting for pink to be ready (she just woke up, sorry me super early and hungry, bro sky let me in the apartment early too). Fon oftered me a drink and tcss with me for a while, and we were join by rei few minutes later. Rei is super gfe gal who hold me hand previosly when i was leaving the place after a bonk. This time she hold my hand again!!! I have never bonk her before. And we just chatted while waiting for pink to be ready. I was happily chatting with the two gals and pink came out and lead me into her room.

http://www.teeruklover.com/showthread.php?t=387

Look : 90% look like the one in pic. Abit bah bah type

Boobs : Natural C cup. She keep saying hers is small i really dunno why. Tell me others is bigger etc. Its definitely more than wat my hand can grip.

Bath : SOP without much action. Some cuddling and frenching. When i came out in a towel, saw the two gals gigging at me and heard Fon say "Wah"..... i asked her if she like what she saw and she gave me a very naughty look. Damn it. KC gao gao.... super cheeky girl and immediately i know who will be my next target to bonk.

Service : Blur blur innocent kind. Dunno how to start or what to do. Super demure innocent face. U goto guide her and give her hints here and there. Good hardworking. Good painting from top to bottom. Too bad no AR!!! I tried my luck to ask her to go down after bbbj but she stop there and politely say no to me. Tubro fingering her while frenching. Think she is not into fingering initially but after awhile she is asking for more and squeeze her own boobs while i finger her.

FJ : Doggy missionary and cow girl. She love missionary and again seeing her squeezing her own boobs make one excited. No KY needed. Naturally wet.

RTF. Unlikely.Too demure for me. I prefer wilder ones and already lock my next target. My 2nd time in this stable who i lock my next target while bonking another gal, and even thought of asking bro sky is i could swap but i did not. It definitely not etical for me to do so.... i know okt challenges and mutual respect for them.

Last edited by Imfirecracker; 25-01-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short fr for Nana from Doll88

Wanted to try Pan but was inform by okt she is on 'Red Code' alert. Okt recommended tata or nana so i choose the latter instead base on her photo and was given the promo dmg. Thanks bro.
Nana's photo was too tempting so i just give it try. Irl she looks much more prettier, slim sexy body, handful boobs with perky nipples. Always smiling and will do her best to please you. I'm usually a one shot guy but i manage to get 2 with her coz of her sexy body, pleasurable facial expression and sexy moaning. Just did 2 positions with her on top and finished off both shots in missionary. Ohh and her english is not bad so no ice breaking needed. So bro's do give Nana a try and treat her well. I'm sure she will return the favor.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on TODS from LV

Looks: 8/10, 85% to photos, slightly mo peng but very sweet looking gal
Body: 8/10 Very light tan, few blemishes decently slim
Boobs: 8/10 Natural b cups
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent technique and respond to my reactions instead of those robot types
FJ: 9/10 Very responsive, not need to ask verbally, naturally follow my lead. Surprisingly high appetite gal despite being very demure, almost whole time inside her.
Not exactly a wild tongue fighter but again very responsive to my level.
Location: Not very accessible by public transport, very clean and large room. Downside is parking and cannot mirror the other gals haha.
GFE: 8.5/10 Almost chicken and duck but GFE is definitely there. Moans very responsive and always sweetly looking into my eyes.

RTF: Maybe, got very few other gals aiming atm since their location not that convenient for me. Too bad no overnight cause this gal doesn't rush and I wanna take time to slowly enjoy solid service.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6147 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

A quick FR for Audi from Dreamz88

Location easy to find in the east, room is clean & spacious, no attached bath.

Audi Stats
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty Minah look)
Body: 8/10 (Model like figure)
Boobs: 7/10 ( C or D, big but enhanced, i prefer natural B then enhanced C)
Skin Tone: Minah Tanned
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slurp and Slurp)
French: 7/10 (not bad)
FJ: 8/10 (hardworking and accommodating)
CIM: Didnt try
RTF: Nope as i have many backlog to clear

Overall a above average bonk, any bro looking to bonk a minah looking pretty girl with solid figure can give her a try. Very hardworking and always smiling.

Happy New Year everyone
Old 25-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Aileen
Emmanuel

Just to share because i m very happy with her. And stable also la for the near to true advertising lol.
Class: Syt (bros gorb, federer, fenwick and others syt hunters will like)
Look: 8.5/10 The pix posted were taken last nite. Just now still wearing same underwerar hehe.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim fair smooth without tattoo. H: 1.63. W: 47kg
Boobs: Nice B's with pointy nipples.
Pussy: Heavenly. Small bush
French: 10/10 Jin jin.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Di mak. Lick suck my balls and to top and engulf.
Paint: Heavenly on nice pussy with pleasant scent and juice.
Fj: 9.5/10 Such a gem like doing with lover. Siao mak.
Gfe: 10/10
Apartment at central shared bath.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
She puts on heavy makeup, so is she pretty without? I don't like heavy makeup, most don't allow me to kiss them.

No FR for her too, so any FR from you since she is RTF worthy?
The pics with makeup make her look terrible. She is v pretty, with or without makeup. When I booked her, she only had light makeup on.

I don't like to write lengthy FR. I would just say that I find her pretty, slim, with good gfe and good service, great bbbj, and if I could find the time, I would book her every day.
Old 25-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
taimei91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaimei91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried soda from LAX?
Old 25-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Aileen
Emmanuel

Just to share because i m very happy with her. And stable also la for the near to true advertising lol.
Class: Syt (bros gorb, federer, fenwick and others syt hunters will like)
Look: 8.5/10 The pix posted were taken last nite. Just now still wearing same underwerar hehe.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim fair smooth without tattoo. H: 1.63. W: 47kg
Boobs: Nice B's with pointy nipples.
Pussy: Heavenly. Small bush
French: 10/10 Jin jin.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Di mak. Lick suck my balls and to top and engulf.
Paint: Heavenly on nice pussy with pleasant scent and juice.
Fj: 9.5/10 Such a gem like doing with lover. Siao mak.
Gfe: 10/10
Apartment at central shared bath.
Lai liao. Here we go.korb koon krap P.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

mind filled with Karen (from Emma) after a session with her a hour ago. condensed action --> peel her piece by piece when we frenched, follow by teabag action. cannot wait to treat her my lollipop. And we proceed to the shared toilet for wash before she lick me like a bear hugging a honey pot. flexible and accommodating with deep trust and a facial ending. What a gal - young body with wild mind and great attitude to serve.
Old 25-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
mind filled with Karen (from Emma) after a session with her a hour ago. condensed action --> peel her piece by piece when we frenched, follow by teabag action. cannot wait to treat her my lollipop. And we proceed to the shared toilet for wash before she lick me like a bear hugging a honey pot. flexible and accommodating with deep trust and a facial ending. What a gal - young body with wild mind and great attitude to serve.
Roughly how tall is her?
Old 25-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
I second that Bro, this stable is to be totally avoided. I really have no idea why some other Bro's here can write such FR for their girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1