The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You'd be surprised..

Heard that time she got a few roberts pampering her so she could pick and choose and don't even need to take many customers daily..

Went for her once and didn't rtm.. Just another cookie cutter vanilla imo..
Some MLs really having a good life in Singapore with some roberts pampering them and don't even need to work so hard and yet they can get whatever they want.

I know 1 ML working in Spa who provided vanilla service, limited roaming and yet charge $100 for a HJ, always keep complaining business is bad everyday but i see her going for long holidays at nearby countries.
Old 12-10-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
I understand how you feel. Made an appt with her a few years back. Told me her address at condo called As*** *******.

Called her when I reached the entrance of the condo, she told me I look over 40, don't believe I am in my 30s and cancelled my appt on the spot. I was seriously stunned. Lan Lan go home. Waste time waste money cabbing
It be perfectly ok if she indicate the 40 year old condition at the start, before confirming the appointment.

Rejection at the door for this is totally unacceptable.
Old 12-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
It be perfectly ok if she indicate the 40 year old condition at the start, before confirming the appointment.

Rejection at the door for this is totally unacceptable.
Frustrating that these MLs got a avenue to report bad customers and blacklist them but on our side as customer we got not much avenue to report them for their bad ethnics
Old 12-10-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Frustrating that these MLs got a avenue to report bad customers and blacklist them but on our side as customer we got not much avenue to report them for their bad ethnics
You got this thread mah
Old 12-10-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
This kind of selective service provider best not to even talk about her. Good or bad comment will still be free publicity for her. Best let reality bite her hard or let her Roberts come to her rescue. Never tried her before and I am above her age preference anyway. Regardless, even before knowing her BS policy when she first arrived years back I also don't find her appealing at all. plenty more ladies worth our money. Let her rot or whatever, don't create any buzz for her.
Old 12-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Took a short break from the scene, and I'm back!

RTM to Beibei, always nice to visit her place, offered a glass of red date tea, was hoping for soup again lol.

As usual:
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 10/10 - I like how she will come close and look at you in the eyes.
Gfe: 8/10 - not the Syt kind of gfe, but a mature kind.
HF: 9/10 - she can adjust to your likings

Still a humble and meek lady, will rtm for sure.
Old 12-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:

It's really just a very wild idea, but what if we report her to AV?

This would also mean collateral damage for those MLs in the area though.
Old 12-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post

It would also mean collateral damage for MLs and bros who happen to be visiting around the area.

Please don't do such a thing. Just avoid the ML if you dislike her.
Old 12-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by regency321 View Post
It would also mean collateral damage for MLs and bros who happen to be visiting around the area.

Please don't do such a thing. Just avoid the ML if you dislike her.
Just need the younger bros to educate her. Of the distress she is causing to the older bros here.

No need to go to such extremes in my opinion
Old 12-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bro that's too extreme.. to do that to someone who refuse to take you as customer.

She decide to do what she want to do and the lack of business will be a reflection. She will get her own outcome. Next time she will be >40 also. What comes around goes around.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Bro that's too extreme.. to do that to someone who refuse to take you as customer.

She decide to do what she want to do and the lack of business will be a reflection. She will get her own outcome. Next time she will be >40 also. What comes around goes around.
Don't think she care about the lack of business if she is behaving like this way. If what 1 bro said about her is true, she better suck as much as possible from these Roberts because at the later part of her life she will feel the pain of aging and no Roberts will be attracted to her by then
Old 12-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25155 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, senior bro. I want to get deep sleep here also cannot
I see this F, really must F.

How’s life bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
LOL. The power of F stir you from the sleep.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 12-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

The fitness trainer girl who is a FL has delisted? Think she also acts as ML right? Shes the fitness junkie with abs
Old 12-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Tat would be a start. Another idea is to post notice stating that “unit xxx is an ML providing illegal services” on the entrance and lifts(pls wear a mask to disguise urself). I don know where singapore can hire tukang pukul but im sure if u spend enuff u can hire someone to rough her up. These cb prc ML need to learn a lesson. 杀鸡儆猴。
Old 12-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
The fitness trainer girl who is a FL has delisted? Think she also acts as ML right? Shes the fitness junkie with abs
RTC already bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1