The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
( Click to show/hide )
from reading your posts, i believe you should be a laojiao who either forgot your old a/c pw or ur old a/c offended ppl and kena zap until jialat jialat

out of curiosity, which post were u zapped for before the clones started appearing? there's probably a learning point for everyone there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
i thnik is the an yi post. cause i mentioned the ml replied me and then ignored me afterwards then i tried to reschedule.
( Click to show/hide )

probably some white knight of hers i guess?? she have mixed reviews of having good supporters/regulars.. wanted to try to see whats the hype as well.

but to each his own. everyone have their opinions. the bro thinks im salty, at first abit la, cause abit sad, cannot book SYT ma. but moved on already lo
don't think its the an yi post, seemed pretty innocuous to me, and it was dated 23 feb, whereas your first clone started posting on 21 feb (do correct me if i am wrong)

anything else u got zapped for between the time u set up your a/c and 21 feb? good for everyone to know what can trigger someone so much
Old 01-03-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

now like alot noise in the thread but got not much people contributing MRs

commando-ed https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xing-zi-massage/ recently

convenient location. seasoned bros see location would know what unit already. has a flat mate

looks wise have to discount about 30%? i would say the photos are her but with very heavy photoshop. wouldn't class her as ugly by any means. i would say mai hiam buey pai for my standards and her figure more than makes it up for me.

love her figure with the short hair to pair along. slim with b cups and a good ass to grab

massage wise - completely inexperienced but does try to put some effort into it

service wise - very mechanical and "speedy" hj, likely due to inexperience. managed 5g roaming and she'd move herself to give me better access. which is a hugeee plus point for me, compared to those like to siam or purposely angle in a way to not give you access but YMMV.

Overall - seems like a very green lady but has a good attitude. session had like 5mins left and when i told her i was gonna leave, she "felt guilty" that i wasn't staying for the whole hour.
according to her, she doesnt even dare to step out of the house, citing that she saw videos that everything in singapore also can kena fine. so she has been using her own make up cleansing oil as her "oil" for service as she hasn't gone out to buy things which was hilarious. and she's practically living off cup noodles as she hasn't stepped out of the house since she first came

have to highlight that BJ wasn't offered/provided despite the ad. didn't ask about it as well. YMMV

RTM: likely. if im not wrong she will be here for about 20+ days
Old 01-03-2024, 11:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
lol like that sibei jialat. if this becomes the standard SLG got no difference with those Dome 2 sites. SLG you can stop positioning yourself as a ML site or just close shop better. As it is, shop ML already have better ROI you still allow your standards to drop.
I dun trust SLG all the while, just that they are the best among the worst sites. Now, standard drop badly, just go for the present benefit, really fuck type.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
now like alot noise in the thread but got not much people contributing MRs

commando-ed https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xing-zi-massage/ recently
( Click to show/hide )

convenient location. seasoned bros see location would know what unit already. has a flat mate

looks wise have to discount about 30%? i would say the photos are her but with very heavy photoshop. wouldn't class her as ugly by any means. i would say mai hiam buey pai for my standards and her figure more than makes it up for me.

love her figure with the short hair to pair along. slim with b cups and a good ass to grab

massage wise - completely inexperienced but does try to put some effort into it

service wise - very mechanical and "speedy" hj, likely due to inexperience. managed 5g roaming and she'd move herself to give me better access. which is a hugeee plus point for me, compared to those like to siam or purposely angle in a way to not give you access but YMMV.

Overall - seems like a very green lady but has a good attitude. session had like 5mins left and when i told her i was gonna leave, she "felt guilty" that i wasn't staying for the whole hour.
( Click to show/hide )

according to her, she doesnt even dare to step out of the house, citing that she saw videos that everything in singapore also can kena fine. so she has been using her own make up cleansing oil as her "oil" for service as she hasn't gone out to buy things which was hilarious. and she's practically living off cup noodles as she hasn't stepped out of the house since she first came

have to highlight that BJ wasn't offered/provided despite the ad. didn't ask about it as well. YMMV

RTM: likely. if im not wrong she will be here for about 20+ days
thanks for commando-ing and for the the detailed, balanced MR!

would have upped u but seems like i upped u before

Last edited by juniper; 01-03-2024 at 11:47 AM. Reason: fix position of spoiler tag
Old 01-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Jus boycott all 30dayers. These people have zero interest in keeping customer happy and jus bank on the few bros who sacrifice their commando raid. Once FR is up their business would take a hit but by then their visa prob almost up.
Problem is we won't know whether a newly listed ML is a 30-dayer or other type of pass holder. Worst is that the 30-dayers have someone posting a positive FR within a day of their listing which we take to be indicative since we have no other source to verify against. It is only when we visit the ML that we learn for ourselves that the FR was pure BS written by a paid writer.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 11
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: Discount 20%
Boob: Natural B+ C- (Slight saggy)
Massage: Non existence
Cat bath: 9/10 whole of your body other than toes. Every part of me was savoured by her.
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better one (No teeth). Able to take both balls into her mouth. Almost a 10/10 but reserved for my ex gf
Pussy: Trimmed and lickable
Rtm: Likely

Conclusion: Maybe i was the last customer of the day. Can see that she was tired. Didnt manage to talk much as well.
Saw she has a king's treatment at $160 sia. Any bros know what it entails for it to be so exp?
Old 01-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi all, any good recommendation ? Not much FR on this thread since the of the year. Quite free this weekend, will leave FR too if I visit thanks.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 14
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: Discount 20%
Boob: Natural B+ C- (Slight saggy)
Massage: Non existence
Cat bath: 9/10 whole of your body other than toes. Every part of me was savoured by her.
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better one (No teeth). Able to take both balls into her mouth. Almost a 10/10 but reserved for my ex gf
Pussy: Trimmed and lickable
Rtm: Likely

Conclusion: Maybe i was the last customer of the day. Can see that she was tired. Didnt manage to talk much as well.

Wah bro... you very daring. Got gf still dare to get bbbj? Not scared later pass std to gf? Then she know you go chiong alr
Old 01-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
i thnik is the an yi post. cause i mentioned the ml replied me and then ignored me afterwards then i tried to reschedule.
probably some white knight of hers i guess?? she have mixed reviews of having good supporters/regulars.. wanted to try to see whats the hype as well.

but to each his own. everyone have their opinions. the bro thinks im salty, at first abit la, cause abit sad, cannot book SYT ma. but moved on already lo
I am also zap for some reason. Which I dunno why. But I dun really care lah. Nothing lost from my end. But I do know that anyi know what is happening in this forum. I did post one on her before. And she jitao wechat me and ask. But she deleted before I can reply her. I don't find her pretty lah. But her video do attract me to visit her one time. Look youthful in the video. But actually person so so only.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
The last time I visited amei she mentioned that she would be retiring after this stint...oh well...guess mls in this line don't really 'retire'
Some retired because earned enough, some retired because found her bank(man) maybe. Some just don’t want to do this anymore as it’s too mentally and physically stressful. But yea, most don’t retire FULLY, they could come back anytime because they need money
Old 01-03-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I am also zap for some reason. Which I dunno why. But I dun really care lah. Nothing lost from my end. But I do know that anyi know what is happening in this forum. I did post one on her before. And she jitao wechat me and ask. But she deleted before I can reply her. I don't find her pretty lah. But her video do attract me to visit her one time. Look youthful in the video. But actually person so so only.
Bro. Dont give too much details haha
Old 01-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
lol like that sibei jialat. if this becomes the standard SLG got no difference with those Dome 2 sites. SLG you can stop positioning yourself as a ML site or just close shop better. As it is, shop ML already have better ROI you still allow your standards to drop.
SLG standards dropped tremendously especially when many FLs from Dome 2 crossed over...... knn brought their shit here and now this thread is as bad as Dome 2 liao with more than half of those listed were FLs too.
Old 01-03-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
SLG standards dropped tremendously especially when many FLs from Dome 2 crossed over...... knn brought their shit here and now this thread is as bad as Dome 2 liao with more than half of those listed were FLs too.
Ya minus off all the fls and spa gals, left with like less than half are "legit mls" including the vanillas.
Old 01-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
How she even know whats happening here? Wow. Im amazed by their resourcefulness. Haha
Old 01-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Some retired because earned enough, some retired because found her bank(man) maybe. Some just don’t want to do this anymore as it’s too mentally and physically stressful. But yea, most don’t retire FULLY, they could come back anytime because they need money
They dont retire fully one. Their lifestyle is quite toxic from what i feel.
Offer limited, may let people unlock at high price.
Milk the market, earn n go back spend n build house etc.
Repeat cycle. As many bros mentioned, this trade dont last forever, probably early 20s till late 30s to milk.
So yea... i think its like that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1