The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yes. Provided those are f-shops.
( Click to show/hide )
Normal spa you don't know what services they have mah. Assuming entrance is $50 (usually curtain type which i am actually not very keen on) hj top up is usually another $50. However, this might just be for ml to hj you and you cannot touch them. So if you want roaming/sensual activities hor add another $50 lor. Although usually can try to bargain lah but spolit the mood. So this is why hj become $150 and if you go to better joint, ie. Spa with room, with higher entrance fees, overall cost will be higher. In fact shops with more value add services may priovide better pricing overall as roaming/sensual services are usually included in the higher tiered services which is 1b/2b/3b. Dont know since when roaming also a top up and is getting fairly common now. Last time where got such things.. haizzz. So if only hj services, condo may be cheaper
I recently tried a spa - 2 storey, brand new, quite spacious rooms with their own toilets. I didn't try the massage but it is a spa, in name. All in 150 for a FJ. It is a fuck-shop in a sense but you wouldn't know from the looks of it. It is listed on TT. There wasn't any click and bait among the gals.

I also know there are fuck-shops at 150 with curtains and shared toilets but they are not fuck-shops that try to get rid of you in 20 mins. I have rolled around on a bed with one of the FLs for a full hour. She looked exactly as she did on WC and it was worth every dollar of the 150.

I am not saying these are typical experiences. But people tend to repeat the old generalisations about shops vs homes that they have not taken into account 1) there is a range of quality in each scene and 2) the scene changes too.

Now with the quality on SLG you really have to wonder if it makes sense to continue going to the freelancers. The last one I visited was Tian Tian - she was OK (good attitude mostly) but nothing mind-blowing.

The key to it is still reliable recommendations. You wouldn't want to go into a shop or to a freelancer based solely on the ad.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I recently tried a spa - 2 storey, brand new, quite spacious rooms with their own toilets. I didn't try the massage but it is a spa, in name. All in 150. It is a fuck-shop in a sense but you wouldn't know from the looks of it. It is listed on TT. There wasn't any click and bait among the gals.

I also know there are fuck-shops at 150 with curtains and shared toilets but they are not fuck-shops that try to get rid of you in 20 mins. I have rolled around on a bed with one of the FLs for a full hour. She looked exactly as she did on WC and it was worth every dollar of the 150.

I am not saying these are typical experiences. But people tend to repeat the old generalisations about shops vs homes that they have not taken into account 1) there is a range of quality in each scene and 2) the scene changes too.

Now with the quality on SLG you really have to wonder if it makes sense to continue going to the freelancers. The last one I visited was Tian Tian - she was OK (good attitude mostly) but nothing mind-blowing.

The key to it is still reliable recommendations. You wouldn't want to go into a shop or to a freelancer based solely on the ad.
Well said. Since Covid times are over, we are no longer limited to SLG, and surely have spas and legit gd places around. Have PMed you for more info.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why all the hate for ML operating in HC/massage parlours? Towels cleaner ,don need to navigate to condos/hdb, less likely for Ml to make double booking etc.
Errmmmm… u might want to think again if u feel that the towels HC/Spas are any cleaner.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 07-03-2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Located near Steven MRT? Hmm, might be the old address of Kiki. Will give her a try when I am free. Lousy also nvm, just for the good memory's sake.
Haha... not sure as I only been to Kiki CBD area location, but Steven one I believe is same as Xiao Ya since they are friends, maybe can check for tarma massage

Side note MHT is back, for SYT lovers
Old 07-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Errmmmm… u might want to think again if u feel that the towels HC/Spas are any cleaner.
Yah man.
Many years ago, I visited a lady who works in a spa.
Massage was done on a massage bed.
After 20 mins, she pop the GQ. I opted for FJ.
She stripped fully and climb on top for cow gal position.

After the deed, I got a shock seeing she actually folded the towels back into those rolled condition and place it back on the massage bed for the next customer.
I asked her why no change? She just smiled cheekily back.

I went home and make sure I use Dettol soap to clean myself thorougly.

I swore I will not visit a HC/Spa again.

P.S. The thing is the place was empty when I reach. When I came out, it was also empty. I was the only customer at that time.
So, makes not much sense why she so lazy never change to new towels.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post

Side note MHT is back, for SYT lovers
2nd post I see announcing MHT is back.
Is she on 30 days visa or longer?
If 30 days, I skip.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Located near Steven MRT? Hmm, might be the old address of Kiki. Will give her a try when I am free. Lousy also nvm, just for the good memory's sake.
ya i asked for location , seems like kiki old place
Old 07-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfritz View Post
What is her age roughly?
My guess at least early 30+, photo same as person. SLG now more than 90% are over 30+ Liao.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I think she already late 30s.
Used to visit couple of times.
Not bad for a good rub and HJ.
Vera doesn't look like late 30s though, more like mid 30s to me probably coz she has make up on.

And yes, her JG is still good like the old times. She was able to feel that the tendons were tight and loosened it at the end of the session.

Sensual however, was fully clothed though. Not sure if she will ever strip for it. Location was very, very convenient.

I usually go for my jg at Mount sensual but for her, I'm willing to travel more for the convenience.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
The handicap toilet you mean
that's right, with a small LED battery light.
Unfortunately she didnt shower together.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42638 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-min-massage/

New listing! Xiao Ya's friend... feel like commando, anyone tried her yet? Her WC moments look not bad and same as Xiao Ya, she can CIM at $140, seems not bad

Edit: just saw that she is FL... for those who are keen to commando haha
This ml very good ah. TIP TOP service with great BBBJ. Paying 140 is a steal, suck n blow me for more than half an hour, much better than those GL Cat 200. Service really no horse run, the best I encountered recently.

Her height at 1.58m a bit too short for me, but young body with pretty face is her plus point. Looks like famous AV star Rio.

Girl friend feeling 100%. Very fresh and new in this line, so better go and visit her now before her horns grew up.

Btw, she cleaned up that lousy stain at the bathroom. Those visited Kiki before should know what I mean.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 07-03-2024 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Vera doesn't look like late 30s though, more like mid 30s to me probably coz she has make up on.

And yes, her JG is still good like the old times. She was able to feel that the tendons were tight and loosened it at the end of the session.

Sensual however, was fully clothed though. Not sure if she will ever strip for it. Location was very, very convenient.

I usually go for my jg at Mount sensual but for her, I'm willing to travel more for the convenience.
Vera is not late 30s la. confirm lower end of mid 30s only. Her new place is quite a conducive environment, nice music, extremely clean environment and as usual really pull and loosen all the knots during JG. Can still feel the soreness of it. Fully clothed yes, but I'm there for a good massage so doesn't matter to me.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
2nd post I see announcing MHT is back.
Is she on 30 days visa or longer?
If 30 days, I skip.
She went back for cny holiday. And just back.
Definitely not on 30days. Can try.
Likely mid to late 20s but looks young! Many bros define her as SYT in this current market's selection of mls
Old 07-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Vera is not late 30s la. confirm lower end of mid 30s only. Her new place is quite a conducive environment, nice music, extremely clean environment and as usual really pull and loosen all the knots during JG. Can still feel the soreness of it. Fully clothed yes, but I'm there for a good massage so doesn't matter to me.
This Vera is not bro stiffness (TS) profile pic's Vera right?
Old 07-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
This Vera is not bro stiffness (TS) profile pic's Vera right?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1