The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

Time passed by quickly and it was lunchtime I was feeling hungry but I did not want to disturb Jocelyn while she was working. It was almost 1pm before Jocelyn came out from the room looking apologetic…

Jocelyn: I’m sorry! there was quite a lot of work to clear but good thing is I have finished most of them and I should be freer in the latter part of the day

Me: It’s fine I’m just chilling here no worries…

Jocelyn: you must be hungry, you ok if we just eat at the nearby coffee shop?

Me: yea of course I’m ok

Jocelyn: one more thing…just to play safe maybe its better we leave and eat separately at the coffee shop…just in case someone recognize us…you understand what I mean right?

Me: ohh…ok…yea I understand…so I go ahead first I guess?

Jocelyn: yup it’s the coffee shop just 2 blocks away from here, I will leave after I put on my shorts heh.

I broke a smile at Jocelyn as I took my leave and head towards the coffee shop first. Although it was past lunch time the coffees shop was still quite crowded mostly occupied by boomer uncles. Right after I collected my food, I saw Jocelyn walking towards the coffee shop, from a distance she looked as though she still wasn’t wearing anything underneath her clothes. I settled down at my table as I saw the heads of the uncles at the coffee shop turning towards Jocelyn, as she looked super sassy with her blouse covering her tiny piece of shorts, showing off her long toned legs and giving off the impression she wasn’t wearing anything underneath surely is driving these uncles crazy.

I minded my own business and starting eating the food I bought, I saw an uncle was still deciding on what to eat but he immediately makes a decision and lined up behind Jocelyn when she joined the queue for the wanton noodles, I can tell he purposely stood very close to her and I swear I saw him “accidentally” bumped his groin into Jocelyn’s butt a few times even though she inched forward he still continue to do it acting as though his eyesight was poor and he needed to move forward to read the menu, what a dirty old man.

Luckily the queue moved fast and Joycelyn bought her noodles however she decided to share table with some other strangers rather than sit with me, she’s really going all out to pretend that we did not know each other. Anyhow I sipped on my drink slowly until Jocelyn was done eating as I followed behind her and took the lift after hers. The door was left open as Jocelyn anticipated my return; she poured us each a glass of water as I joined her at the dining table. I jokingly told her that all the uncles at the coffee shop was looking at her just now and she told me she was aware and she don’t mind teasing them a little bit…

Me: wah you really very naughty har?

Jocelyn: haha I not only can tease you ma right?

Me: yayaya…you can tease other man also…but sometime risky right? When you queuing for your wanton mee you never feel something poking you?

Jocelyn: of course I felt it, I was a bit shocked but there’s not much I can do and afterall it’s a public place I don’t think he dare to do anything else also…

Me: luckily he never do anything else if not I go whack him liao!

Jocelyn: so you saw it ah? Then never come help me earlier?

Me: I see you like don’t mind it leh…

Jocelyn: ……………

Me: I just joking ah don’t angry~

Jocelyn: actually you are not entirely wrong also…I do enjoy the attention from men when I know they are looking at me…
Jocelyn: I also don’t know why even though I know just now its just those coffee shop uncle staring at me but it still kinda turn me on. And when that uncle started brushing himself against my butt it even makes me feel even hotter and aroused…

Me: oohhh…

Jocelyn: do you think I’m weird?

Me: uhh…no…I don’t think so…I mean there are surely other ladies who also feels and act the same way as you do…

Jocelyn: you think so?

Me: yah I’m sure…actually after listening to you said all these it is making me hard too…

Jocelyn: I still have some time before I need to go back to work…do you want to take a shower together since it was so hot when we went out just now…

Me: shower…OK LETS GO

My jaw dropped in my mind after hearing that from Jocelyn but I tried my best to keep a straight face and accepted her suggestion. It was the first time I entered the master bedroom of Jocelyn’s house and like the rest of the house it was very well kept and minimalist. Jocelyn started removing her clothes without hesitation near the entrance of the bathroom and I followed suit, she also tied her hair up and told me try to not get them wet.

It was a little awkward at first as my cock was still semi erected when we entered the bathroom and Jocelyn noticed it and cheekily made a pass at me. However, things got better once we started showering, we took turn rinsing ourselves before I offered Jocelyn to soap her back which you agreed much to my delight!

I started off massaging her shoulder then I slowly slide both my hands down the back of her body, I make sure to caress her body slowly and sensually as I inched towards the lower half of Jocelyn’s body, my palms was guided by the natural curvature of her buttock as I make sure every inch of it was soaped with care.

Once the back was done I moved on to Jocelyn’s legs, I ran my hands up and down both her legs a few time and on the last time I glided my left hand up her inner thigh and rubbed the outside of her pussy and immediately I felt Jocelyn’s body trembled from the sensation, using my right hand I cupped her right breast and pulled Jocelyn close to me.

At this moment my raging hard cock was pressing firmly against Jocelyn’s ass, she used her left hand and grab onto my cock and started playing with it as she turns her head sideward towards me and very quickly our mouth and tongue met. As we started making out I stick a finger into Jocelyn’s pussy and I could feel it was already incredibly warm, sticky and wet, while my right hand was roaming freely on both her breasts and pointy nipples.

While we are still making out I reached out for the shower head and turned on the tap with one hand, I rinsed off the soap on our bodies and immediately turned Jocelyn around and started sucking and slurping on her delicious breasts, next I squeezed Jocelyn’s breasts together to form a deep cleavage as I gently licked her body on the way from the top of her cleavage slowly down to her vagina. I grabbed Jocelyn’s hip with both my hands and started shifting her to sit on the toilet bowl.

While Jocelyn was seated, I spread open her legs and started eating her pussy like crazy, her inner thigh was still wet with all the water droplets but I could see tell more cum juices are leaking out from Jocelyn’s pussy and getting mixed up with the water droplets as they turned sticky and gooey. Jocelyn was crazily wet and horny at this moment and begged me to fuck her right now which I gladly obliged. I stood up and lifted both of Jocelyn’s legs using my elbow and rested them around my waist, I give Jocelyn a moment to adjust and balance herself first before I shoved my cock into her pussy which she responded with a loud and delightful moan.

As expected, Jocelyn’s pussy was already extremely warm and wet and my cock felt damn good insider her, it was also very ego boosting because Jocelyn was moaning a lot more compared to the first time I fucked her and her expression this time was really on point and slutty. I knew I couldn’t last long fucking Jocelyn’s in this situation and position, I slowed down my pace and eventually withdrew my cock out of her pussy and guided Jocelyn to stand up and bend downward resting her arms on the top of the toilet bowl as we switched to a standing doggy position.

When we are back in position, I placed my hands onto Jocelyn’s hip and resumed fucking her, I knew I won’t cum so easily in this position so I rammed my cock into her pussy as fast as I can. I could tell Jocelyn was enjoying herself as she matched my pace and motion, squeezing her thigh together to tighten her pussy whenever she can and eventually after a few more minutes of fucking I saw Jocelyn’s body twitched and spasmed a few times which I presumably take it that’s she has orgasmed, and it did not take me long to follow suit as I ejaculated into Jocelyn as well, I have fucked her raw again.

As I withdrew my cock out of Jocelyn I could still see my cum dripping bit by bit out her pussy, Jocelyn turned around looking pleased and initiated a deep kiss with me before we rinsed clean ourselves again. Jocelyn passed me a clean set of her husband clothes and told me I should change into something more comfortable as she need to head back to work again…

Jocelyn: I need to go back and clear some work…maybe until evening then free…are you going to stay or you need to go off?

Me: I can stay…and if you don’t mind maybe I can take a nap on the sofa at the living room…

Jocelyn: haha if you want to nap you can sleep on this bed here ma…

Me: huh…but this is your bed with your…its ok I can just sleep on the sofa no problem.

Jocelyn: don’t worry about that, with our schedule we barely share the same bed together anymore…anyway you just showered and changed so I don’t mind it at all. If its just now then cannot haha~

Me: ok…thanks man…

Jocelyn: you can sleep on this side, my side hehe…I help you on air con then I go work le ok?

Me: Yes ok, don’t need worry about me I will just rest here and come out when I wake up

Jocelyn: have a good rest

Jocelyn have changed into her usual home outfit of spaghetti top and shorts and once Jocelyn closed the door behind her I crashed myself onto the bed and the bed smelled really sweet and nice especially on the side Jocelyn slept on I could smell the scent of Jocelyn’s body lotion and shampoo. Expectingly I was really tired especially since I have already ejaculated twice in the past few hours and very quickly I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw the room was darker, the sun must be setting soon, a quick check on my phone it was already past 6pm and I have been asleep for close to 3hours. However the thing that surprised me was that I found Jocelyn sleeping beside me I’m not sure when she joined me but I could hear her sleeping quite soundly even with her back facing me. Not wanting to disturb her I lied back down onto the bed gently, there is no way I could fall back asleep so I just rested on the bed, after some time I feel Jocelyn turning her body over and to face my direction. Thinking she might wake up I quickly close my eyes to pretend I’m asleep, I’m not sure why I did that but I guess its just a natural reaction.

However, it was silence as I peeped my eyes open and saw that Jocelyn was still sound asleep, I turned myself slightly to face her as my gaze slowly fixed onto her chest, Jocelyn was braless and her cleavage heaved up and down with every breathe she takes. Seeing this scene gradually I felt a stir from my lil bro again. I got down from the bed and stealthily snapped a few photos of Jocelyn while she was still asleep, once I was done I sat back onto the bed and slipped my hand underneath the blanket and lightly caressed on Jocelyn’s smooth and soft thigh I was careful not to wake her up…

To be continued…………
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Preview photos of Jocelyn I took while she was asleep. What would you guys do in this situation?

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Preview photos of Jocelyn I took while she was asleep. What would you guys do in this situation?
Go NIKE, Just Do It !!!
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
LouiseVainGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arias View Post
Go NIKE, Just Do It !!!
Yes, mai tu liao
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43452 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS @Asta5x is a lucky dude ..having so many chances to fuck notti married Jocelyn in her matrimonial home until both of them feels very sexstified ...but TS not afraid Jocelyn get pregnant meh ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1