The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2009, 11:25 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
saddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Firm boobs Honey

Its been a long time since I last shared a real good gem with bros here. Sort of lost touch with whats happening ard and also was mistaken for a OKT by some people in SBF. Today I wanna share with all this gem name Honey. She is really a sweet gal. Even her cunt juice taste sweet.

I was in chinatown walking when I saw her. She got this sweet smile that no man can resist. I say HI n she smile back. I decided to buy her a drink at KFC.
She's only abt 1.58m tall n less than 50kg(she still say fat). Age is abt 22. She said she's a stdent near maxwell mkt. Trying to make ends meet. Funds running low. So ask her price and off we go to chinatown 81.

Check-in, didn't know chinatown 81 is $30. She remove her clothes n stood there naked. Waiting for me to undress. She got the best boobs I've seen this year. Firm, nice nipples, soft n smooth. Can't wait to plant my lips on them. We get into the room n she wash me clean. While she soaping me, I reach for her pussy, quite tight n easily aroused coz feel her wetness already. She catbath me and lick + suck my nipples. I get a hardon. She get down on give me a bbbj under the running water. Lots of slurping sound. She begin with licking of the crown n shaft while playing with my balls with other hand. Then she took my whole shaft deep throat. After abt 5 mins of deep throat, told her I wanna taste her. We dry up n get onto the bed.

I start to french her to get her in the mood. As I work myself downwards, she let out soft moaning. After I found her love hole, I started to attack her clitoris. Already swell up n her cunt juice is flowing out. Lick her juice n insert my index finger in. The deeper I push, the louder she moan. She direct me to spread my legs n she again took my bro deepthroat. I know I can't hold on any longer, I took out my cap n she put on for me. I ask her to ride me coz I wanna grab those boobs. She rides damn fast n less than 3 mins, I told her I wanna cum liao. Change to doggy n I bonk her hard n loud. As I was abt to cum, I grab her boobs n squeeze them as I shoot my load. I would say its a good n satisfying bonk for me at least.

http://i42.tinypic.com/25jyqts.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/14nzn2b.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2mq0vx4.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/28syd6h.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eoy5o5.jpg

Damage is $120/1/1 exclude rm/cd. Can neg with her.

PM me for contact. Only chinese. Those above 30 points will entitled to her contact. The last FR from me on shirley from Dynasty, got 1 guy frm SBF been harassing her since got her contact frm me. I know who u are. U are a real sicko.
Old 14-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Firm boobs Honey

Hi bro, she looks great for a good bonk. Can I have Honey's contact to arrange a session? Thanks, marc5.
Old 22-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bullbull is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro,,looks like Hiney is grear stff.please share.
thks
Old 22-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
teckhooi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice sharing.

Nice Boob.
Old 25-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mountfuji3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

can pm me the contacts.

Old 25-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sperms Bank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i hav her ctc....thanks
Old 26-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kevin22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just pmed you, may I have her contact? thanks a lot
Old 26-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 16
kukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to behold

Great body. A bit ex but I dun qualify anyway..
Old 26-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

$120 for a prc is too high, any possibility to lower down the price ?
Old 26-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mustangman is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro.
She is near my office, Please PM me her contact.
I will try her. Thanks a lot.
Old 26-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do i see a C-Cupper???? price a bit too high for this period
Old 30-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleup View Post
Its been a long time since I last shared a real good gem with bros here. Sort of lost touch with whats happening ard and also was mistaken for a OKT by some people in SBF. Today I wanna share with all this gem name Honey. She is really a sweet gal. Even her cunt juice taste sweet.

... The last FR from me on shirley from Dynasty, got 1 guy frm SBF been harassing her since got her contact frm me. I know who u are. U are a real sicko.
Yo Bro SaddleUp..wat's up?
last foto shows Batman bin Suparman who looks real humsup
is he the harraser you'talking about?
Old 30-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro SaddleUp..wat's up?
last foto shows Batman bin Suparman who looks real humsup
is he the harraser you'talking about?

i got the shock of my life when I saw the last photo..cos I started with that one....
Old 30-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post

i got the shock of my life when I saw the last photo..cos I started with that one....
Bodyshots can't show face so can only show face through other means. Shock of your life? Like that then life is fun mah.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very beautiful pussy hair. Wish I have enough points to ask for you for her contact. Hope bro have a good time with Honey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1