The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guangdong HC Guide

Having spent some time in China and benefitted from the tons of advice that the bros here provided, I figured that its about time to publish a simple guide for cheongsters. Hopefully, this would put to rest a lot of the basic questions that beginners have and hopefully even provide some extra cheong options for seasoned cheongsters.

This guide is targeted at Guangdong and I'll start with Changping in Dongguan and add on other areas as I gather sufficient information. Unless otherwise stated, the information is gathered from personal experience.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Samster

Dongguan Changping Introduction

Given the tough competition, all the health centres are very similar in terms of service offerings and any new service or improvement rolled out by one establishment is quickly copied by the others. Having chatted with a few managers and supervisors, the consensus is that the attitude of the girls is the winning factor and every establishment works very hard to make sure their customers are made to feel like kings. The prices are quite similar ranging from 468RMB to 568RMB. Given the similarity in service offerings, it is hard to understand the price differences. The logical only explanation I can find is that price is dependent on where the establishment is located, ie. three star hotels charge less than four star hotel establishments. I also would venture to speculate that the more expensive the place, the better the girls look.

Health centres also provide a way to save on hotel accommodation if you go in after midnight. The room for the night is free of charge after the first 1.5 hours (including massage session fees) is paid for. There are exceptions to this, like Hui Mei Hotel sauna which adds a surcharge if you choose to stay over night. Of course it is not an option if you were planning to take out a KTV or hair saloon girl for the night.

Changping health centre girls are also well trained from start to finish. After being shown into the room, the supervisor will call in girls 2-4 at a time depending on the number. Each girl will then bow and introduce herself briefly (number and home province). Upon selection, the girl will prepare all the implements required and then proceed to bring you into the shower for bathing. After the activities in the bathroom, the girl will then call to clock time. At this point, the 1.5 hours of service begins. The girls will provide both a quick massage and service, in no particular order. In terms of service, different girls have different styles but most start off with a breast massage with baby oil, a cat bath with or without the aid of water, ass rim with or without aids (pearl, water), blow job (depending on girl, covered or bare, and a variety of aids such as coke, mint, hot water, cold water), and then on to sex. All this ensures that the highest standard of service is enjoyed.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

Dongguan Changping Directory

1. Golden Wave Sauna金涛宫桑拿 @ Plutocrat (Fuhao) Hotel 富豪酒店

Introduction: This place consists of suites and you are ushered into the room directly. The rooms are decorated hotel room style with a steam room in the bathroom. In addition, the sauna also has a van that can provide transport to and from the train station as well as to any restaurant or KTV within Changping free of charge.

Location: 2nd floor of Fuhao Hotel main building (note there's a foot massage place in a separate building behind the main building that is very grand, so do not make a mistake and go there instead).

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 168/188RMB normally and 218RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 468RMB – 518RMB.

Contact: Hotel main line 0769-3998888 and ask for sauna, Supervisor Ms Zhang LiYa

Specialties: Some of the rooms have a sex chair that is quite a novelty and is used for blow jobs as well as sex with either party on the chair. The other is the use of bubble tea pearl inserted in after ass rimming, a feeling that I don't think is for everyone.

2. Hui Mei Sauna 汇美桑拿 @ Hui Mei Hotel 汇美酒店

Introduction: The place occupies two levels, first and second floor and is an all-suite establishment. The corridors and the rooms have a distinguishing feature with glass floor sections decorated with sand and sea shells. However, the place shows its age and has clearly seen better days. Decoration and design concept is relatively old and no longer in the same class as the other newer hotels which boast of contemporary colours and furnishing.

Location: Ground floor of hotel, accessible via hotel lobby or via side entrance at the side of the hotel.

Price: 218RMB for package of room and 1.5 hours of massage. Tip to girl is 300RMB given at the end of the session. If you choose to stay overnight at the sauna, their room rate is increased to 288RMB.

Contact: Main line 0769-3918888 ext 8100, 2302, PR Manager Ms Tang

Specialties: Standard package consists of bubble tea pearl, hot water/ice, coke.

Additional comments: The place is quite unfriendly to first time visitors and the service level of the manager isn't up to the same level of attention and friendliness as Fuhao or Virgin Hotel. However, their business is pretty decent, so perhaps they look after their regulars better.

3. Virgin Sauna 君悦桑拿 @ Virgin Hotel 君悦酒店

Introduction: Virgin hotel is probably the newest hotel in Changping and one of the most expensive ones as well. Just walk in and ask to go straight to the VIP rooms and they will bring you up to the 4th floor.

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 268RMB normally and ?RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 568RMB on weekdays and ?RMB on weekends.

Contact: Main line 0769-3819888 ext 8038 and 8113, Supervisor Ms Yang

Specialties: Bathing seated on a divided chair and ass rim by girl lying on floor followed by blow job.

4. New Century Sauna @ New Century Hotel

Introduction: New Century Hotel has a sauna and a health centre. The sauna is an all-suite establishment on the 3rd floor of the hotel while the health centre is in a separate building behind the hotel, next to the swimming pool. The room's decoration and furnishing is relatively new and well maintained.

Price: 268RMB for room and 1.5 hours of massage, this price is discounted to 248RMB during off peak hours. Tip for girl is 300RMB, given at the end of the session directly to the girl. They have a price listing openly available at the reception and in the rooms.

Specialties: Milk cat bath, using jelly in the mouth for cat bath and ass rim. Standard package consists of milk, 2 pieces of jelly and a glass of coke.

Missing Listings from Directory:
1. Lion hotel
2. Meditereran Sauna (supposed to have gotten raided 3 weeks ago)

Last edited by trax222; 02-10-2004 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 23
rabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Guangdong HC Guide

Bro,

Thanks man, you are really the Guangdong genius!.
May be you are one of the GuangDong five tigers?.

For me .....too bad may have to burn bigger holes in my wallet!.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Samster

Re: Guangdong HC Guide

No bro, this is the collective intelligence of all the bros here. Got to thank all the bros here for sharing. Otherwise, I'll still be blur like sotong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabitsu
Bro,

Thanks man, you are really the Guangdong genius!.
May be you are one of the GuangDong five tigers?.

For me .....too bad may have to burn bigger holes in my wallet!.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ultimate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I'm in ChangPing DongGuan too. Lets meet up leh! You can reach me at 13529058496.

Just to add to this bro's guide .. some hotels offer discount vouchers for the rooms .. mostly about 99RMB .. must get from hotel front desk. Usually if you stay in that hotel, sure have .. otherwise .. u gotta know the front desk well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trax222
Having spent some time in China and benefitted from the tons of advice that the bros here provided, I figured that its about time to publish a simple guide for cheongsters. Hopefully, this would put to rest a lot of the basic questions that beginners have and hopefully even provide some extra cheong options for seasoned cheongsters.

This guide is targeted at Guangdong and I'll start with Changping in Dongguan and add on other areas as I gather sufficient information. Unless otherwise stated, the information is gathered from personal experience.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 23
rabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabitsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Guangdong HC Guide

You just remind me of Hotel booking.
Did use http://hotel.elong.com/ to
book my hotel....is this the best option?.

The prices in there looks reasonable to me
but if you have better lobangs pls let us know!.
Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well done Brother!

You have saved countless Singapore Chiongsters time and money yet introducing safe and good places to fuck!

"Gong Bu Ke Mo"

That's the spirit, keep it up. PAP dun take care of us, we take care ourselves.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 04-10-2004, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dongguan Changping Directory

Quote:
1. Golden Wave Sauna金涛宫桑拿 @ Plutocrat (Fuhao) Hotel 富豪酒店

Introduction: This place consists of suites and you are ushered into the room directly. The rooms are decorated hotel room style with a steam room in the bathroom. In addition, the sauna also has a van that can provide transport to and from the train station as well as to any restaurant or KTV within Changping free of charge.

Location: 2nd floor of Fuhao Hotel main building (note there's a foot massage place in a separate building behind the main building that is very grand, so do not make a mistake and go there instead).

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 168/188RMB normally and 218RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 468RMB – 518RMB.

Contact: Hotel main line 0769-3998888 and ask for sauna, Supervisor Ms Zhang LiYa

Specialties: Some of the rooms have a sex chair that is quite a novelty and is used for blow jobs as well as sex with either party on the chair. The other is the use of bubble tea pearl inserted in after ass rimming, a feeling that I don't think is for everyone.

2. Hui Mei Sauna 汇美桑拿 @ Hui Mei Hotel 汇美酒店

Introduction: The place occupies two levels, first and second floor and is an all-suite establishment. The corridors and the rooms have a distinguishing feature with glass floor sections decorated with sand and sea shells. However, the place shows its age and has clearly seen better days. Decoration and design concept is relatively old and no longer in the same class as the other newer hotels which boast of contemporary colours and furnishing.

Location: Ground floor of hotel, accessible via hotel lobby or via side entrance at the side of the hotel.

Price: 218RMB for package of room and 1.5 hours of massage. Tip to girl is 300RMB given at the end of the session. If you choose to stay overnight at the sauna, their room rate is increased to 288RMB.

Contact: Main line 0769-3918888 ext 8100, 2302, PR Manager Ms Tang

Specialties: Standard package consists of bubble tea pearl, hot water/ice, coke.

Additional comments: The place is quite unfriendly to first time visitors and the service level of the manager isn't up to the same level of attention and friendliness as Fuhao or Virgin Hotel. However, their business is pretty decent, so perhaps they look after their regulars better.

3. Virgin Sauna 君悦桑拿 @ Virgin Hotel 君悦酒店

Introduction: Virgin hotel is probably the newest hotel in Changping and one of the most expensive ones as well. Just walk in and ask to go straight to the VIP rooms and they will bring you up to the 4th floor.

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 268RMB normally and ?RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 568RMB on weekdays and ?RMB on weekends.

Contact: Main line 0769-3819888 ext 8038 and 8113, Supervisor Ms Yang

Specialties: Bathing seated on a divided chair and ass rim by girl lying on floor followed by blow job.

4. New Century Sauna @ New Century Hotel

Introduction: New Century Hotel has a sauna and a health centre. The sauna is an all-suite establishment on the 3rd floor of the hotel while the health centre is in a separate building behind the hotel, next to the swimming pool. The room's decoration and furnishing is relatively new and well maintained.

Price: 268RMB for room and 1.5 hours of massage, this price is discounted to 248RMB during off peak hours. Tip for girl is 300RMB, given at the end of the session directly to the girl. They have a price listing openly available at the reception and in the rooms.

Specialties: Milk cat bath, using jelly in the mouth for cat bath and ass rim. Standard package consists of milk, 2 pieces of jelly and a glass of coke.

Missing Listings from Directory:
1. Lion hotel
2. Meditereran Sauna (supposed to have gotten raided 3 weeks ago)
You had shown the right spirit of being a true samster by selfishlessly post the info. you know of. I salute u and had indirectly motivated me to post what I had know of for Thailand and cambodia. This will encourage the fello samster to post what they know of. Wait for my posting soon.
Old 04-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just adding to what Trax222 had already given us:

Lion Hotel

Introduction: Used to be very popular with many of the brothers in this forum until one of the mummies went over to Fuhao and took some girls with her. In fact, if I recall correctly Lion Hotel used to be the premier HC in CP.

Location: The hotel is located at the end of the street from Hui Mei. Hence it is handy to locate yourself in the vicinity because there are four HCs you can choose from- Virgin, Hui Mei, Lion and Lucky Hotel, all along the same side, within less than 1 km of the street.

Price: 168RMB for room (probably more on weekends) plus standard 300RMB for the girl.

Contact: Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the mummy I contacted. Anyway, just go to level 2 of the hotel and you will be looked after.

Assessment: I have only tried two HCs- Fuhao and Lion. Of the two, I think Lion has slightly prettier looking girls but for overall service, Fuhao is much better.

Specialties: The usual, more or less the same as Fuhao. However, I managed to click with the girl I had picked and she ended up spending two nights with me. It was great. All I can say for now is she sucked every drop of juice I had in me in those two nights. I will give you a full FR later with the girl's number so that you can try her too.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No bro, this is the collective intelligence of all the bros here. Got to thank all the bros here for sharing. Otherwise, I'll still be blur like sotong.
Great stuff Bro Trax222! I salute your efforts!

Hope those who benifit from these guides please at least acknowledge the contributions. (i.e. Field Reports !!)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 04-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Samster

Cool mate!! I'll add this in and will update this later on when I've added Meditereran and a couple more saunas which I spied on my last visit. I'm working on the rest of Guangdong now (Houjie, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai) but not enough meat to release any of them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Just adding to what Trax222 had already given us:

Lion Hotel

Introduction: Used to be very popular with many of the brothers in this forum until one of the mummies went over to Fuhao and took some girls with her. In fact, if I recall correctly Lion Hotel used to be the premier HC in CP.

Location: The hotel is located at the end of the street from Hui Mei. Hence it is handy to locate yourself in the vicinity because there are four HCs you can choose from- Virgin, Hui Mei, Lion and Lucky Hotel, all along the same side, within less than 1 km of the street.

Price: 168RMB for room (probably more on weekends) plus standard 300RMB for the girl.

Contact: Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the mummy I contacted. Anyway, just go to level 2 of the hotel and you will be looked after.

Assessment: I have only tried two HCs- Fuhao and Lion. Of the two, I think Lion has slightly prettier looking girls but for overall service, Fuhao is much better.

Specialties: The usual, more or less the same as Fuhao. However, I managed to click with the girl I had picked and she ended up spending two nights with me. It was great. All I can say for now is she sucked every drop of juice I had in me in those two nights. I will give you a full FR later with the girl's number so that you can try her too.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Talking Dongguan Houjie HC Guide

Coral Reef Sauna (Shanhu) - Houjie

Girls: Lots of girls to choose from and frequently swapped with that of Sheraton Houjie.

Price: Room for 1.25 hours is 188RMB normally if you make a phone booking. Tip for the girl is 500RMB for Cat-A while 400RMB for the rest.

Specialties: New rooms equiped with a sex-sofa (not to be mistaken for sex-chair) and glassed-shower. This place is also quite popular for twin-action (again, not to be mistaken for bi-action).

Additional: Yes, this is my sentimental favourite and in many ways it still is.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Huayue Sauna - Xingang

Remotely located, this place reminds you of the exotic villa feeling. Rooms are actually 1 BR apartments villas with a very nice mini-lake in front of the hotel. Theres also a club-cafe where you will be taken to for some refreshment after your sexcercise.

Girls: Around 150-200 broken into 2 shifts.

Price: Room for 1.25 hours is 228RMB normally if you make a phone booking. Tip for the girl is 400RMB. Not sure about overnight prices.

Specialties: Colgate experience. Very detailed shower. Overall experience is not bad. Rest SOP - BBBJ + Novelty treats + FJs.

Additional: This was an experimental experience tho with its remote location, I will only recommend to those who are nearby. They also arrange pickup services within certain km limits.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:46 AM
mars883

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thought I should contribute...since I have been to Guangdong several times.

Jiangmen - think not many bros been there. Been to a villa-like fuckshop. Sorry, I have forgot the exact location (coz I was brought there by my agent), but it's about 5-8km before hitting the Jiangmen city. Gals are all very young 18-20. I did one who just turned 18.
Stayed in Palace Hotel and found that the HC also provide full service. Worth to check it out !

Dongguan - always stayed in Prince Hotel. Unlike Houjie, there are not much action here. But don't have to go far...beside the hotel, the suana is good enough. Had a great time with a Sichuan gal inside my hotel room (yes, you can ta pau the gals up to your room). Damage in total about RMB700, for about two hours. FJ pretty standard, but the gals are generally very young.

Inside the hotel, the KTV though quite expensive but gal-quality was good. Best thing is that you can bring the gal up to your room through a side-lift, without having to pass by the reception. Highly recommended for bros who (like me) who do not have the "luxury" of spending more time in DG. This is a all-in-one hotel.

Will explore more places during my next trip to GZ in Nov.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1