The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
FL PRC STUDENT WITH C CUP - Tested proven GOOD

Bros,

Got this girl contact from one of the samster here. Try her and found she as good as the link below.

Met her today at lavander, quite a pretty nice girl, with a nice cleavage exposing as she only wearing a loy cut spaghetti strap. Went to hotel. cut the story short, she was dripping wet when i was fingering her and was dying to be fuck. Her moaning is real and loud, good stero effect. After the service, TCSS for a while with her in the room. She was easy to talk to, like talking to your gf and very sweet. was told she just landed in SG and desperately need $$ to pay off her fees and rental. As she is new, she asked me to help her get more lobangs.

Look:8/10
Figure: 35C(pink nip),25,30
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: 8/10
gf:8/10
Damage : She now charging 80/1 and 150/2.

Bro interested pls pm me or leave a note here,I will quickly get back to you. Also, I not her OKT and collect no commision in between. Once u confirm u want and timing, I will pass u her contact for u.

P.S: To bro bluefrog, pls pardon me as she told me she really need help as her deadline are drawing near and business is slow as she hv limited contact.

http://sammyreviews.store/health-...rade-girl.html
Old 21-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Re: FL PRC STUDENT WITH C CUP - Tested proven GOOD

Received a couple of pm already.

Bros if u want her contact, pls tell me when u intent to book her and how many session. once i confirm she fre and u are geniune case then i pass u the contact, cos I want to protect this gem. Pardon me, too many jokers in sbf, so need to be a be more precautions.But promise will pass u the contact and be a gentleman, once agreed don back out,I hold on to my words hope those who ask contact from me does as well.THks
Old 21-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

Xiang er is free tonight?ANy watker for 2 shots?transaction at lavander.Quick, going fast
Old 21-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
....Got this girl contact from one of the samster here.....As she is new, she asked me to help her get more lobangs.
P.S: To bro bluefrog, pls pardon me as she told me she really need help as her deadline are drawing near and business is slow as she hv limited contact.
http://sammyreviews.store/health-...rade-girl.html
Bro TS, pardon me for saying this. That thread is still active, there is no need to start another thread for the SAME GAL. You can sought permission from the original TS and help in managing the thread. No offence to u, just my 2 cts worth.
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.

Last edited by amity; 21-10-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 21-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Erhhh...if this is the Xiang er from Bluefrog, Y shouldn't we get the ctc from him direct??

Go thru u machaim need to need to pay more and still muz propose timing..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Erhhh...Go thru u machaim need to need to pay more and still muz propose timing..

Nice shot bro aceta76, amity din notice there is a PRICE DIFFERENCE at first.

Bro TS, care to clarify ?
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.

Last edited by amity; 21-10-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 21-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

KTV girl turn FL (CFM sexy fresh awesome only $60 cheap for Grade A girl)

Damage : She now charging 80/1 and 150/2.

Now under your hand she charge $80........
Getting more and more as such so called FR but actually started marketing the gals themself. So called helping.....

Don think all bros here gong gong........jus my 2 cents
Old 21-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hichew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed with bro aczeta76.. since u got this contact from 1 of our sbf bro.. shldnt you post your FR in the exact thread?? and maybe you can highlight of the price increases due to what reason..

now it seems like you are taking someone property and called it yours..
Petite Milf - Xiao Rou
Old 21-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

ok the price increase is not my call. anyway i posted here as the orginal thread was in KTV which she now a FL so thou more suitable to place here. if u think i commisioning, then i ask her lower back to same price. she just want get more customer as the previous thread is not doing her a favour.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she just want get more customer as the previous thread is not doing her a favour.
Good marketing strategy she has. Wants more customers, so increase the price. Very the logic
Old 21-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 17
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

funny le...

another thread offering $60 / shot not doing well , than this thread $ 80 / shot will do better ?
Old 21-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Well maybe this is call "Branding"? Maybe when some people see expensive hole, they think is golden pussy. But when some FL offer budget value, they may think is low quality pussy. Luckily this is a free market.

These following links are for some budget value bonk :

xiao ping 23 yo at $50 from chongqing

20yo SYT 60/1/1

19 yo student XIAO MI

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoesteam View Post
Good marketing strategy she has. Wants more customers, so increase the price. Very the logic
Old 21-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

ok sent a few bros here her contact who are trying her out tonight and next few days. pls verify with her if she under anyone/did i benifit from all this. so to help her hv reg business as i think she a good gem.
Old 21-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

That's not very ethical leh!!

Got contact from Bro bluefrog, potong jalan his lobang, start new thread & somemore increase price.

You aiming for free pussy, monetary gains or points?????

FARK!! if everybody here behaves like you, SBF " Boh Cheng Hu" lor!

Zap you for this.........
Old 21-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok sent a few bros here her contact who are trying her out tonight and next few days. pls verify with her if she under anyone/did i benifit from all this. so to help her hv reg business as i think she a good gem.
Not impt... I dun care lah... let bluefrog decide if he is upset loh...

benefit or not, there are rules. At least u shld post in Bluefrog thread about this.

If I have someone who is working in KTV, FL and also international at time THEN I need three threads issit?

Anyway, I see bluefrog giving out ctc and working hard whoa.. so why not doing justice

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1