The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Calling up ex flings for fuck

I have about 70-80 flings over the years.

Some got married, some not yet.

I always chat with them and invite them to fuck again.

Unfortunately, most won’t let me fuck again. Trying hard enough, some will let me fuck but they want to be GF, which I don’t want to.

I wonder how often bros here fuck your ex flings?
Old 15-12-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling up ex flings for fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I have about 70-80 flings over the years.

Some got married, some not yet.

I always chat with them and invite them to fuck again.

Unfortunately, most won’t let me fuck again. Trying hard enough, some will let me fuck but they want to be GF, which I don’t want to.

I wonder how often bros here fuck your ex flings?
If they allow you to fuck them again after becoming an 'ex'. It means they at reconnecting with you. This is done with the intention to have some sort of long term relationship. I reconnected with a small amount of girls i fucked before. And it usually is not recommended.
Old 15-12-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Personally i wont find ex fling, dont like to complicate matters, would rather hunt for new fling
Old 15-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Low success rate so far, most won't want to have any linkage or relationship once become ex

But I heard of some going back to their ex cos they have big cock and last long.. too bad I not in their list...
Old 15-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

call for fuck?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 15-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once the metal is cold, hitting it hard doesn’t work. I tried and was being “fuck” verbally.
Old 15-12-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If they are "flings", then it is what it is. If they fling you out... or vice versa, why would they, or you for that matter, want to pick up to eat again?

Last edited by MisterBig; 15-12-2021 at 01:40 PM.
Old 15-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2053 / Power: 14
rubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond repute

If you can call them up to fuck means they are not ex yet 🤣
Old 15-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do cling with my ex for sex when we accidentally meet in sugarbook and tinder, she also searching for fwb
Old 15-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
If they are "flings", then it is what it is. If they fling you out... or vice versa, why would they, or you for that matter, want to pick up to eat again?
to recall the previous sweetness, to try it out again
Old 15-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
If they allow you to fuck them again after becoming an 'ex'. It means they at reconnecting with you. This is done with the intention to have some sort of long term relationship. I reconnected with a small amount of girls i fucked before. And it usually is not recommended.
is better always find the fresh one
Old 15-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Delica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
i do cling with my ex for sex when we accidentally meet in sugarbook and tinder, she also searching for fwb
So zhun? How many times you strike toto?
Old 15-12-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 4
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
Once the metal is cold, hitting it hard doesn’t work. I tried and was being “fuck” verbally.
I suppose you have certainly lived up to your nickname "Badlover"

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 16-12-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I suppose you have certainly lived up to your nickname "Badlover"
Of cos!! Hahahah!! You need to be a badlover to be fuck verbally.. 🤣🤣 if im a good lover, i will be fuck physically. HAHA
Old 16-12-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 4
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delica View Post
So zhun? How many times you strike toto?
Fyi, georgie1994's ex is SammyLee88. They both met in sugarb**k. And they are both guys.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1