The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
niteragester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My old escapades

I used to work in a school many years ago as an IT administrator/Lab administrator, and the server room of the school became my personal domain. Many times, I will lock myself inside there during lunch time and catch a snooze or catch a smoke, sometimes, catch up on my AVs.

That server room is heavily insulated, constructed almost like a bomb shelter, with large metal door. The air conditioner always at a constant 20 degrees, my favorite spot in the school. Once inside, all outside sounds are cut off totally, even the school bell cannot be heard.

The school I was attached to is an old school, most of the teachers are 40 and above. Then, I was just 20+ fresh from poly then NS. whiling my time while searching for better prospects.

One of the semesters, there was a bunch of fresh NIE graduates posted to the school, one of which is our subject of discussion, we shall call her "Jane" for Jane Doe.

I was quite excited that we'd be getting some fresh blood for a change. Jane just graduated from NIE and will be teaching English and PE. She is tall and atheletic, those typical "ang moh pai" look and manners, with a lock of long and curly hair, I remembered I was always watching her running with the students in the field, or stealing glances at her when I passed her classroom.

Back then, IT was just starting up and many schools do not have any IT Server rooms at all, my school added an IT room as an afterthought in the PE store, built a 4m by 4m room inside it.

On the fateful day, it was already over the last PE lesson of the day, my lab is also locked up. I retired as usual to my server room and took a smoke, and browsed my collection of Japan AVs on my own laptop. Very soon, I was wanking myself in the room to the stereo effects from the AV, with my pants 1/2 way down at my calf.

All of a sudden, the heavy metal door opened and there was Jane, looking wide eyed and opened mouth. Her face instantly flushed pink and she mumbled, "sorry, got the wrong door" and she quickly closed the door. Instantly, thoughts raced through my mind.

"Damn! thought I locked the server room door after I came in?" I thought. "Oh shit!!" better cut her off first" I quickly gathered up my pants and raced through the server room door.

Jane was still tripping over the PE equipments on the floor and stumbling her towards the closed PE room door. we both reached the door at the same time, her hand was on the handle, one of my hand was at the lock knob. The other grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back. Instantly, I turned the lock knob and the door was locked.

She turned to me eyes wide with horror, her mouth was opening. Instantly, I clamped my hand over her mouth and pinned her against the wall.

"Jane, wait.. hold on, not purposely one, listen to me..., I..." at a loss of words

She was still struggling and trying to pull my hands off her mouth.

"sh.... If I take my hands off, you promise not to shout and hear me out?" I asked.

She quiet down and still wide eyed, nodded a few times. I moved us away from the door, towards the server room, and slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

I was still holding her waist tight against mine, her breast was still pressed on my chest. In the dim evening sun streaming in from the windows, I realised that she is still dressed in her PE attire, Tshirt and Shorts, her face was still flushed and she was breathing heavily.

"I thought PE was already over, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"The students left some gear behind, I was putting them back in the room, I saw the odd room there with a door, no one told me what that was, so I was trying my luck and see whats inside there." she panted.

"Well that's the school server room, we keep the servers inside there." I said.

"Oh.. ok, so wierd, build a room in a room" she slowed down slightly.

"well, just a new addition, so no other space so I guess they put it inside here"

we were still standing in the room and my hand is still holding her tight against my body. She started to feel uneasy and started to squirm..

"erm ... well, in that case.." she started..

Our eyes were locked on each other that brief moment, I also don;t know what came over me, I just planted my lips on hers and my tongue started to seek hers..

To be continued...
Old 26-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

Re: My old escapades

There was a brief struggle, she tried to push me away and struggle out of my hand holding her waist, my free arm quickly came behind her neck and kept her lips locked on mine.. in a while, her struggle became submission, and her tongue responded back to my approaches..

I relaxed my grip on her, and separated our lips, her eyes were still closed, savouring our tongue fight, slowly the eyes opened, and I looked at her in the eyes, and whispered. "I like you". Her face still flushed, she looked down shyly.. my hand behind her neck came over, lifted her chin up, lookign into each other;s eyes, we resumed the passionate frenching.

Slowly I moved us into the server room, and this time, I made sure that the door is locked. we were still frenching like there's no tomorrow.

Turning her around, without breaking our lips contact, I positioned myself behind her, both my hands grabbed her breasts over the T-Shirt and massaged. Slowly, the moans started. lifting up her T-Shirt, I felt inside for her Bra. She was wearing her sports bra. I pushed that up and began to seek her nipples. she was already moaning in gasps, one hand reaching back to grab my head, the other on my hand roaming over her breasts.

Her nipples started to harden, and everytime I tuned her nipple hard, she would squirm and give off a soft whine.

I pulled up her T-shirt and Sports bra totally, with both hands cupping her breasts , she turned and looked at me. slowly, and with trembling hands, Jane started to undo the buttons on my shirt. I was just out from the Army then and my body was very well toned and defined.

after my shirt came off, I moved her to a side of the server room, where I had a gym mat laid out for my naps, and laid her down on the mat. kneeling over her, I looked down and admired her perfectly rounded breasts. As though suddenly conscious, she moved her hands to cup her breasts. With gentle moves, I gently pried her hands away, and buried my face onto her breasts. Her sweat smelled so good, and as I licked and sucked on her nipples, her moans intensified. without my lips to quiet her, her moans filled the room. She consciously moved her hand to cover her mouth, I pulled it away, and whispered in her ears, "the room is sound proof". her hand balled into a fist and gave me a playful hammer, then pulled my head back onto her breasts.

while my tongue was busy, one hand cupped her free breast, tuning the radio button, once in a while, I would bite the nipple lightly, and she will spasm and arch her back and moan especially loud.

My other hand was exploring down south, where it already flooded. I had pushed aside her shorts and panty, teasing her pussy hairs, pulling at it, squeezing the clitoris every now and then. Her hand already found its way to my crotch and she was grabbing at my cock through my pants. With both hands, she undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out from under the underwear and started to stroke it.

I stood up, raised her into a sitting position, pulled off my pants and underwear, and my rod danced infront of her face. Without a 2nd thought, she took it in her hands, and swallowed it. It felt so good... I grabbed her head, and every other thrust, I held her head and pushed it all the way in, until I could stand it no more.

I pushed her back on the mat and kneeled down between her legs, pulled off her shorts and panty, with one arm under each knee, I lifted them up and pulled her close to me roughly. With an aimed hard thrust, my cock went into her and she gave a soft scream and tried to push me back. without thinking, I thrusted hard again and she gave another scream, and bit on her hand to soften the sound, tears flowed from her eyes..

I looked at her puzzled, and asked, "your first time?" Tearfully, she nodded. "don't worry, I will be more gentle, soon you will enjoy it, ok?" I said, she nodded again tentatively and I resumed my thrusts gently.

Soon, she relaxed and her moans got louder and louder, with increasing speed, my cock thrusted again and again into her, I laid back and raised her into the cowgirl position, she began to rock faster and faster, my hands holding her breasts and tuning those "radio buttons".

After a while, I turned her around and got up, fucking her in the doggy position, it seemed she likes this the most and couldn't get enough of it, reaching infront, I pulled her body up so we were both kneeling and I kept on thrusting and fucking her, at the same time, grabbing her breasts roughly and squeezing them hard. By now, she's already in euphoria and her cries came in gasps, alternating with moans when I pumped her hard.

Finally, I cannot hold it any more, I turned her around, and pushed her back on the mat, grabbed her knees again and furiously pumped her. After about another hundred thrusts, I exploded inside her, at the same time, she also spasmed and her back arched up. I collapsed onto her and held her tightly, my cock still in her vagina, throbbing, still pumping out my soldiers into her, her breaths came in gasps, and then all is quiet..

I pushed myself up on my arms, looked at her, her face was still flushed, and asked her, "did that feel good?". She nodded. I gave her another peck on her mouth, and pulled out my cock from her vagina with a "pop", and she shuddered and gave another soft moan. I rolled over, reached for my tissue pack, and passed it to her.

As she cleaned up, I surveyed the carnage, the mat was wet with our sweat. my sperm was dripping out of her vagina, with some traces of blood mixed in it. I pulled her against my chest and gave her another kiss on her cheek. Her fist hit me again on the chest, then she held on to me tightly, " I'm yours now" she said shyly on my chest. "yeah babe, I love you" I replied.

We quickly cleaned up and put on our clothing, I went out first to see if the coast was clear, all the teachers had already left, only the school attendant is still around, we had spent nearly 3 hours in the server room, and she had missed the flag lowering ceremony. :P

After that I sent her home. That was the start of our many trysts in the school.

This escapade ended... till next time...
Old 26-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start.....
waiting 4 more.....
Old 26-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore to share? Thanks.
Old 26-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, anymore to share? Thanks & cheers ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Shazam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When IT just started in schools, already have internet and AVs in laptop ??

I have never seen teachers teach PE and English combination before. Got such thing ??
Old 26-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Bro TS, anymore to share? Thanks & cheers ..........
Thanks Bro, finding the time to post my next escapades.

Do help me with my reputations if you find the stories interesting.
Old 26-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
When IT just started in schools, already have internet and AVs in laptop ??

I have never seen teachers teach PE and English combination before. Got such thing ??
Government always 1 step slower than outside in terms of IT. I am not so old yet. The story is less than 10 years ago. Windows 2000 phasing out, Windows XP coming up. I was already using my own Dell Latitude.

There were already crummy Real videos in its early days. Mainly it was still mpg, using things like Xing MPEG player.

As for English/PE combo, dun really understand how the MOE combo the subjects, so no comments. Jane was really doing English and PE, and it was a primary school. Does it matter?
Old 26-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
PrimereNight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrimereNight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteragester View Post

Don't worry about your reputations bro , if your story is really good bros here will reward you in due course. By the way , I enjoy reading your story . Too bad I no power to up you.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort.Camping for more.
Old 29-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteragester View Post

Not to worry bro TS, all in due course , cheers ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1