The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beauty Rose @ AMK 703 AVE 8

Paid this place a visit because LinLin looks kinda fit my cup of tea. The place is located directly opposite AMK Hub but luckily the entrance is situated behind. So just go to the back and you probably see 1 or 2 bros smoking there Look up and locate #02-2535, walk up the stairs and press "ding dong"

SaSa was the one that open the door for me. She really got suuuuper big boobs and funny thing is, she got slim legs. So her proportion abit like the big boobs Jap AV actress (forget name) Neh Neh just too big. Haha!

After I showered, LinLin appear! Like what the other bro said, she has great proportion. She frequent gym when she was in China so her upper body really very tone. Her boobs is a good size B cup and her legs are nice and well toned too. Below is a photo from her wechat moments.

Part 1 - Massage
For those who like good massage I highly recommend LinLin. She formally work in those big China spa and really knows her stuff well. She press my back and say I very tired. Gives me a solid 40 mins massage from my neck to my spine. I think so far only Michelle and Vicky gives good massage but LinLin is definitely on par with them. And she is also a very chatty girl. We hit off very well so I roughly can predict I will definitely have a good time later.

Part 2 - Service
This girl is simply a horny little monster! In China they will call her 骚逼! Either she really likes sex or she fresh and new now so very horny. The way she moves her body while she BBBJ is like sending you a message "fuck me now fuck me now" Lol! Anyway she really gives off the 潘金莲 vibes once she switch to her service mode. You all just go and imagine.

We bang in several positions and locations in the room. And yes! There is big wall mirror so please use it! When I am almost cumming I push her down and ask her to lick my balls while I load my armies on her shoulder. Damn shiok!!!

Looks - 7/10 (look 85% from her photos)
Body - 8/10 (refer to the photo above)
Boobs - B cup
Massage - 8/10 (machiam Cat 1 shop massage)
Service - 8/10 (very horny)
Dmg - 60+150
Old Today, 08:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
LSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post

Looks: 7/10 (beer lady vibe)
Figure: 7.5/10 (good proportion)
Massage: 8/10 (personal preference)
Service: 8/10
Both of you give almost the same ratings. I guess linlin should be quite consistent

Last edited by LSDoor; Today at 08:51 AM. Reason: Redo post
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Wow guess Linlin is one of the top list so far
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow guess Linlin is one of the top list so far
Hmmm I wouldn't use the word "top" but she is worth trying if you like got good massage + good service super happy ending
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 6
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

Dropped by for Linlin as work brings me to this part of town.

Location is pretty easy to find as it's right beside amk hub. However, if footfall and eyes around might deter some.

Overall fantastic experience with Linlin. Once reached press doorbell, was greeted by Linlin in a body con dress. Showed the way to the room, showered and massage started. Massage is ok no qualms, then came GQ. Took super happy package as she stripped bare and rode me hard and super super wet. She's really the kind of horny mistress vixen. Blew my load, showered and left very happily.

In summary..

Looks - 7/10 (maybe about 80% from photo but wont reject kind)
Body - 8/10
Boobs - B? (Bros who prefer huge ones should find sasa)
Massage - 9/10 (good hard massage to my liking)
Service - 9/10 (very very horny, wet and great to ride)
Damage - 60+150
Rtm - yes if I'm in the area

Waiting for Return:
- Me_Siam_Bu
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Wow this linlin must be something. All bros give around same ratings and similar good reviews. Good figure, good massage and horny.
Old Today, 08:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
LSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaGrape View Post
SaSa BIG Neh Neh

For those who added SaSa WeChat, I just saw her post this photo of her legs. Quite slim. How to support her huge pair of boobs? So far anyone tried?

Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSDoor View Post
For those who added SaSa WeChat, I just saw her post this photo of her legs. Quite slim. How to support her huge pair of boobs? So far anyone tried?

I already mentioned SaSa legs quite slim when I saw her. And boobs really like 2 giant melons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1