The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, chunz, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheongMeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

https://ibb.co/wM83CG5

just wondering if L2L is LENGLUIB2B? sounds like scam
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
grimmjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polopo1999 View Post
Tq for the FR. trying 73 from 66ac soon. been on the fence for sometimes.
wish u a great time buddy!
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus1111 View Post
Wow, that is so bold. Where is this all coming from? You sound bitter and it's not good for you. Don't want to sound cliche but if you don't like what you see then there is always somewhere to be...why even bother staying right when you can be somewhere else. If you want action 24/7 I suggest you go to Bangkok.
Indeed.
I won't be back.
Let's just take some examples:
- Kerinah Mah - previous Unduk Ngadau - clearly has excess pounds and she hasn't even had a baby. I estimate she weighs 65kg+ now.
- Grace Sinidol - previous district level Unduk Ngadau - many moles on her face. You can find at least 20 girls in ITE who look much better than her. And treats her boyfriend (now husband) like crap
- Yasmine Ow - put on 30kg during pregnancy, marriage lasted less than 2 years and is already chasing the cash. Torturing ex-husband Aditya
- Wendy Gwen - pretty, still decent figure after 2 kids. But massive attitude problem. So she had to settle for a bald, poor husband who is shorter than her.
- Jeremy Undikai - what the fuck does this guy do anyway? Living off the family inheritance with illegal logging etc. And fucking a succession of models......

Filipino maids of equivalent age and parity look far better.
Hey, even Thai sex workers look better!
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
maximus1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Indeed.
I won't be back.
Let's just take some examples:
- Kerinah Mah - previous Unduk Ngadau - clearly has excess pounds and she hasn't even had a baby. I estimate she weighs 65kg+ now.
- Grace Sinidol - previous district level Unduk Ngadau - many moles on her face. You can find at least 20 girls in ITE who look much better than her. And treats her boyfriend (now husband) like crap
- Yasmine Ow - put on 30kg during pregnancy, marriage lasted less than 2 years and is already chasing the cash. Torturing ex-husband Aditya
- Wendy Gwen - pretty, still decent figure after 2 kids. But massive attitude problem. So she had to settle for a bald, poor husband who is shorter than her.
- Jeremy Undikai - what the fuck does this guy do anyway? Living off the family inheritance with illegal logging etc. And fucking a succession of models......

Filipino maids of equivalent age and parity look far better.
Hey, even Thai sex workers look better!
I’m not familiar with most of the people you mentioned, but they must be well-known. While they may have serious issues, I don’t see any physical problems with the first two you mentioned, like belly fat or moles. You said these people do bad things, but isn’t that something rich people, like P. Diddy and MJ, tend to do too?
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m not familiar with most of the people you mentioned, but they must be well-known. While they may have serious issues, I don’t see any physical problems with the first two you mentioned, like belly fat or moles. You said these people do bad things, but isn’t that something rich people, like P. Diddy and MJ, tend to do too?
You must be Sabahan...
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
CheongMeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You must be Sabahan...
Yo bro, if you're having issues with a local Sabahan lady, it's best to simply move on and find someone who aligns with your preferences, whether from Thailand or elsewhere. Sabahan or not, this space is meant for sharing information to help other members enjoy their time. If you're upset, I understand, but there's no need to take it out here. As grown men, we should handle problems maturely and respectfully.

It seems you’ve done well for yourself, judging by the points you’ve accumulated. However, that doesn't give anyone the right to undermine or hurt other members who are genuinely trying to be helpful or offering explanations with good intentions.

Let's keep things respectful and positive. If you have personal frustrations, it's best to address them elsewhere.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
maximus1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
You must be Sabahan...
You must be a "Gaijin"
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sirgeralt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You must be a "Gaijin"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongMeta View Post
Yo bro, if you're having issues with a local Sabahan lady, it's best to simply move on and find someone who aligns with your preferences, whether from Thailand or elsewhere. Sabahan or not, this space is meant for sharing information to help other members enjoy their time. If you're upset, I understand, but there's no need to take it out here. As grown men, we should handle problems maturely and respectfully.

It seems you’ve done well for yourself, judging by the points you’ve accumulated. However, that doesn't give anyone the right to undermine or hurt other members who are genuinely trying to be helpful or offering explanations with good intentions.

Let's keep things respectful and positive. If you have personal frustrations, it's best to address them elsewhere.
Bro cheong & maximus, just ignore this fella. He has been posting the same thing multiple times before in this thread but no one responded. People have been ignoring him. He’s just some idiot wanting some attention. Don’t waste your time with this ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1