The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Big Brown Teacher's Desk

When i was in school many years ago, my maths teacher had an unusual way of punishing those who did not do homework - you got to spend the entire period stuck under her big brown desk at the corner of the classroom. Now those desks were big with both sides fully covered and the front partially covered. Nobody could see u once u got under it and many times (almost daily) a lazy me was sitting under there in my own thoughts while the teacher was walking around conducting her lesson.

On one such day, as i got into my usual place under the desk, i noticed something was different. I could see a pair of legs propped up towards the front of the teacher's desk. Usually the 2 tables in front of the teacher's desk were empty but clearly 1 was occupied now. That's when i remembered Shan Shan..
Old 06-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Big Brown Teacher's Desk

Shan Shan had just transferred to our school a few days before as her parents had moved from another neighbourhood. And as there was no more place, she had to sit alone in front facing the teacher's desk. She mostly was quiet and seemed to keep to herself, which was understandable as the other students had spent many years together in school and didn't want to befriend the new girl.

Anyway as i got under the desk and noticed the 2 legs, it seemed Shan Shan had noticed me too. She crossed her ankles and stretched her legs so much so that her legs were halfway into the teacher's table, leaving me with very little place. Me being young and mischievous, i knew i had to do something to regain my space. And i did the best thing i could think of - i undid 1 of her shoelaces.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Samster

Shan Shan had obviously felt me pulling her left shoelace. Both her legs disappeared from under the teacher's desk and i could partially see that she wanted to cross her left leg over her right knee to retie the shoelace. For a brief moment it looked like as if i was about to get a nice look between her legs, but aware of my presence she instinctively adjusted her skirt at the last moment such that it was not to be. The rest of the period was relatively quiet, with her keeping out of the desk and me watching and thinking about the 2 smooth fair legs in front of me. The bell finally rang and it was time for recess.

At recess, i hung out with my usual group and while eating i saw that Shan Shan kept looking at me while having her meal- alone in a less crowded part of the canteen. She finally finished and was heading towards the toilets at the corner of the block and i knew this was my chance. As she disappeared into the girl's toilet, i just stood outside the entrance and waited..
Old 07-02-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

When she reappeared, she seemed slightly taken aback by my presence. But it soon disappered and she flashed a wide smile, stuck out her hand and said "Hi! I'm Shan Shan!". Of course i reciprocated and we started talking and walking behind the canteen block where there were seldom students around. It seemed she didn't have any friends and i was the 1st person to even remotely acknowledge her. The more we talked, the more i realised that she was not the quiet person i thought she was. Could see that she was bubbly and was joking and didn't even think twice about touching me on my arm and shoulder. The bell rang and we had to get back to class. She thanked me for chatting with her and even said that i didn't have to worry about others seeing us together and that she'll keep her distance so that we don't get teased. How thoughtful! Anyway i couldn't wait for the next day to get back under the desk!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Of course the next day came and i was back under the desk and Shan Shan was sitting right in front of me. She didn't seem to want to kick me anymore, but as soon as i got under, she adjusted her skirt casually. Her knees were still close together but that's when i saw it, a flash of pink! Before i could thank my lucky stars for having that quick peek, something wonderful happened. Shan Shan parted her legs and gave me a clear view of her beautiful thighs and the bright pink panties she was wearing. Imagine there i was, sitting on the floor, at eye-level with a girl's crotch that was barely an arm length's away. I didn't know if Shan Shan did that on purpose, but i didn't care. Throughout the lesson she kept opening and closing her legs slightly but all the while i could still see her panties. I knew i couldn't do anything than to just enjoy the beautiful view of her creamy white thighs and panty-covered mound. I wish it would last forever, but eventually the bell rang and it was over.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Setting up camp here! Incentive to stay under the desk the whole year thru now? Hmmmm. . Cheers, ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Appreciate the support. Still under moderation so can only post a bit at a time..
Old 09-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

At recess, i met Shan Shan again behind the toilets.

Shan Shan: "Enjoyed the view huh?"

I acted blur but she wasn't convinced.

Shan Shan: "Faster, what colour?!"

I pretended i didn't know what she was talking about but she threatened to tell the teacher.

Me: "...pink".

Shan Shan: "What kind of pink?"

Me: "Bright pink lah!"

Shan Shan: "Nice or not?"

Me: "Of course! But i like lighter colours.."

Somehow, i was suddenly emboldened.

She just smiled from ear to ear and walked off happily. In my mind, i was thinking, wah this girl really knows how to tease. I wanted to get to know her better, but i knew it would be tough. Her parents picked her up straight after school and the only exchanges i could have with her was during recess. As the weekend was here, i had to wait till monday for anything else. And i just knew that it was going to be a wonderful week.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

And as expected, the week was great. Everyday, she would give me a view of her panties from under the teachers desk. And the type of colours had changed! Each day i got to see a different colour - baby blue, pastel green, light pink, soft purple and even cream. And each day when we met at recess, the first thing i would do is yell out the colour and she would smile and go "Yeah!". She admitted that she had gone shopping for new underwear just for me. And i had to appreciate it of course. Very soon the weekend was here and i was left wondering about the following week.

On monday, i was thinking about what colour i was going to see. A repeat of the same colours? Or new colours? When i got under the desk however, i saw that between her legs was another colour - black. She was wearing black panties. I was a little disappointed. Not that black wasn't sexy, but it was a little boring as everything was dark. At recess, i asked her about it innocently. "Aiyah, i just started having my period recently. Black then no stains. Tahan for this week ok? Next week i'll make it up to u" she went. So i was going to see black panties for the whole week.

Somehow having her period made Shan Shan more mischivous. Usually when i was under the desk, Shan Shan wouldn't stick in her long legs from under the desk. When she did it accidently, a tap on her shoe would be enough to signal her to give me some space. But the next day, it looked as if she was trying to kick me intentionally from under the desk by swinging her legs wildly. First she would try with her right leg, then her left. And nothing i did to her shoes, laces and socks seemed to stop her. I got slightly annoyed, so the next time she stuck in 1 of her legs, i stroked her calf softly with my finger, hoping to tickle her. This seemed to work and the swinging of her leg stopped. But soon her other leg came back in, stretched but with no swinging . And i stroked the other calf too with my finger. This happened a few times and finally i ended up stroking both her smooth calves with my whole hand before the bell rang.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Wish I was under that table. Damn.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
GanKarChng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting camp here
Old 12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
wheelerboi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

keep on cumming Bro.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

"Shan Shan, are you alright? Stay back awhile" suddenly the teacher went. The teacher must have noticed something! Damn was i in trouble? Will Shan Shan complain? I went for recess fearing the worst.

At recess, i asked her about it as calmly as possible. "You lah! I was feeling 1 kind when u started touching my leg. The teacher must have seen my face. But later i told her that i was having menstrual cramps." Shan Shan explained. But i had to probe further so i asked her what she meant by "feeling 1 kind". "It was ....nice" she admitted. "Next time can give my leg a proper massage lah! I promise i'll control my reaction" she went. I heaved a sigh of relief.

The next day , as i was seeing black panties again, i wondered how far i'd be able to go "massaging" her leg. I knew i couldn't use too much force as she'd either end up in pain or give a reaction that would give me away. As her right leg appeared from under the desk, i started slowly by first pulling down her sock. I ran 1 finger up from her ankle and stopped at her knee before returning to the ankle. There was no reaction from her. Slowly i repeated the action with 2 fingers, then my whole hand. At first, i just used my fingertips but as i went up and down i started using my whole palm, softly the whole time. I knew this wouldn't count as a massage so i stared using both hands and applying a bit more force, especially at her calf and hamstring. This went on a while until she retreated her leg and in came the other leg. And the whole process was repeated, rubbing her smooth fair legs from ankle to knee. And this happened every day for the rest of the week.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 23
SharkMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharkMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's strange that you spend most of your day in class under the table... did you even learn anything? What a weird punishment. I wonder what does your teacher aim to achieve?

Anyway nice story, please continue
Old 15-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
StarTech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1