The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
k|nG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serene spa new management

Went there for a massage .... Place is clean.... Good for bros who looking for good and affordable massage . Also have foot reflexology... Massage every part of body except my small brother ....Haiz I tot change management maybe got surprise but end up same
Old 16-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all
Re: Serene spa new management

Have surprise, but you must know how to nego. The girls will not dare to do it because the door got see-through glass so anyone walking past the door can look in and see whats going on. You need to tell the girl that she can hdly until you shoot. That's what I asked the 2 girls to do the last 2 visit there, and they will do it. Feeling very shiok like convincing your virgin gf to hj in cinema :0

Nice place to go, with attached shower.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bluexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puipoh View Post
Have surprise, but you must know how to nego. The girls will not dare to do it because the door got see-through glass so anyone walking past the door can look in and see whats going on. You need to tell the girl that she can hdly until you shoot. That's what I asked the 2 girls to do the last 2 visit there, and they will do it. Feeling very shiok like convincing your virgin gf to hj in cinema :0

Nice place to go, with attached shower.
bro u sure? able to describe the masseur appearance as i know it is inconvinient to disclose her working name.
Old 18-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluexxx View Post
bro u sure? able to describe the masseur appearance as i know it is inconvinient to disclose her working name.
Go n try (assuming you already sweet talk and built rapport in the first 20minutes of massing your back):

Tell the gal your backside and thigh feeling sore, to pay more attention. She will pull down the shorts they insist you wear and work on your butt. Then jokingly ask her to be careful not to push too hard to your butthole and balls. She will jokingly respond, then ask her "whats wrong with doing massaging butthole n balls since you are here to relax" and she will say "not allowed, can get sacked and waste the agent fee, etc". Then you tell her to hj you while prone like hdly - she will act blur but they actually do inner thigh massage for client who ask - and get $10/$20 tips. Tell her you will tip more ($50) for the hj.

Try it - that's how I did it. Just went again today because I stay nearby. I always find my 2 usual gals. Long hair, fair and B/C boobs.
Old 18-07-2013, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
2PacShakur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puipoh View Post
Go n try (assuming you already sweet talk and built rapport in the first 20minutes of massing your back):

Tell the gal your backside and thigh feeling sore, to pay more attention. She will pull down the shorts they insist you wear and work on your butt. Then jokingly ask her to be careful not to push too hard to your butthole and balls. She will jokingly respond, then ask her "whats wrong with doing massaging butthole n balls since you are here to relax" and she will say "not allowed, can get sacked and waste the agent fee, etc". Then you tell her to hj you while prone like hdly - she will act blur but they actually do inner thigh massage for client who ask - and get $10/$20 tips. Tell her you will tip more ($50) for the hj.

Try it - that's how I did it. Just went again today because I stay nearby. I always find my 2 usual gals. Long hair, fair and B/C boobs.
Really good tips to keep in mind when visiting there
Old 11-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
peter008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. I appreciate your skills. I have went there 3 times all attempts failed. In fact I went there many times 2 years back and done HJ. This time no luck. once girl run away and not coming to the room. All speaking chinese nobody knows english...

Let me know any good place near this area
Old 06-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah this spa looks clean i guess. Went at 1.30am n tried asking for small head massage n got a very firm no...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1