The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
takashi2411 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone have love feeling toward a FL?

After read " How I "Accidentally" Had An FL FB... " by MochaVodka http://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=409386

I think most SBF bros here will likely develop feelings towards a FL if she able to melt your heart and gave the best GF experience you ever had.

Do you guys really go date/tackle them and try to make them your GF?

Personally, I did encounter two FL which I wish they are my gf/lover despite they into this field. But somehow we DO LIVE in a MATERIALISTIC world where I read some bro quote 'No money; No honey" and is really true.

I was so green till I believe all their sweet words..."wish you were my bf"...blah blah. I think of her; day and night as I had crush with them. But really slap me wake up once I found them shows their true color.

For example - If just want to have lunch or dinner; no intimate action. Sorry, they wont entertain you. OR with charges as if a pay date because their time spending with you.

So bros out there...have you guys encounter those FL really is those type "we talk heart; wont talk gold" (read in Cantonese)? Surely if have sex...then you have to pay la...else is become FB like our lucky bro MochaVodka story.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 32
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone have love feeling toward a FL?

I will say that developing feelings is actually quite normal. Especially if their GFE is good. But if they are that good, probably they do it to everyone.

basically, never let them control you, especially your feelings and money.

I've had two FL so far that is similar,

1) My first visit to her was about 10 days before she was going to retire. After the session, she said she didn't mind meeting me only to give me service whenever I wanted. She also asked me to bring her out to drinks and such and introduce me to her friends. She wants more than just sex with me. So I kinda believe that she isn't gonna involve money if we do have sex. I made no personal commitment to her, and also hinted that I am poor and have other commitments.

2) The other, actually really liked me. I did ask her before what kind of boyfriend she's after, and she just smiled and tapped her index finger on my chest. After the second session, i brought up the idea of going out to eat or go hang out at the beach when we're both free. She said sure, without being hesitant. So eventually, we did go out for cheap supper, hang out at the beach and talk and touch touch , had sex on another day at my place, all without the involvement of money (Well except for the roti prata supper and teh which I volunteered to pay for her). She is also aware that I have a GF and I will not consider having her as my GF for as long as I'm attached. She even said she will queue up for me if I decide to break with my GF lol.

Bottom line is...
they came here to work, purely for the money. They can tell you anything and everything under the sun just to make your fall for them. Just don't let them control your feelings or money. If they really like you, they can even turn away their customers, or set aside time just to spend time with you occasionally, without the involvement of any money, like both FLs above.

If they talk about money whenever it's to spend time with you, then you can jolly well just pay her, screw her and forget her.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42932 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

we come out to play n pay n hope to get t $$$ worth well spend n best got fuel
now u met a professional service provider tat give u best svs n best fuel
so wat more can u ask for ?? just dum get addicted
I even came across FL I last RTF ... when I abt to leave suddenly she tears n sent me off as she going back n mayb not coming back
SO ?? Every human hv feeling too .... BUT IF it a transaction .... Just enjoy if u can n F n Forget

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo creature99 FWDstriker

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32957635
Old 12-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 18
wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Anyone have love feeling toward a FL?

there was this Malaysian girl working in HC, she really liked me and scared AV raid so I suggested taking her to hotel after she finish work and she agreed. and money never mentioned, but I didn't think I was scamming her. we like each other so it's fine.

but after a while she started hinting she wants more. and she upset if I don't sms her every day. and she never ask for money. me, I realise cannot bring her back to meet my parents ...

I remember a friend who kena same KC trap the year before and he advice me to follow his solution. he had a Vietnam HC girl who also wanted to go his place all the time after they only bonk in 81, and saying he must get married soon because he old already at 30.

so he make excuse saying he got overseas posting to Australia but not sure if long term as company must decide. but every 2 months he go see her at HC, saying his rental give up liao. and he pay her again like SOP, telling her he feel bad cannot take her on date and just giving her tip. she got the message and the pattern revert to simple HC meeting, pay up after wash up and leave.

so I follow his advice.

think I cannot accept if my GF bonk other man for $$$. if I find a WL I really like, she must stop this line of work, but cannot force because she must want to change for herself first. I have not encounter this situation yet so easy to say now, and of course not easy to do.

Last edited by wahleoweh; 13-12-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Old 13-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Read http://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=148840
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cannot withstand the KC, then don't RTF. Visiting the same girl over and over again will have gfe, especially if she doesn't dislike you too.
Old 13-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 18
wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
forgot good advice from sammyboyfor, thanks for the reminder!

but bro, shifu, these days quite common to have number of WL, esp FL, if you are regular. and they don't sms so won't cause embarrassment of OC seeing their "hi darling when you come see me?" texts. still not advisable?
Old 13-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
takashi2411 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading everything....I truly wake up and understand there is not such thing as "love" exist between customer & FL. Even do....it wont be any good result in the end (if yes; still one in a million chance).

Thanks for everyone contribution; i do learn something today.
Old 14-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Farked or get farked...
Sam boss' rules still applicable.
Old 14-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi2411 View Post
After reading everything....I truly wake up and understand there is not such thing as "love" exist between customer & FL. Even do....it wont be any good result in the end (if yes; still one in a million chance).

Thanks for everyone contribution; i do learn something today.
Love based on money and sex will not last, FL or normal girl all the same.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

There no love .. All is scam

However if they like u , having sex and staying overnight without any cost will happen . Just that going out with them of course you pay. For food and entertainment ... But back to reality , they are here for money . So in long run they still wanna work unless you are rich .
Old 15-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

I have no preference for FREE sex. Lol...
Old 15-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
T

However if they like u , having sex and staying overnight without any cost will happen .
Why would anyone want to be stuck in a room with a whore for an extended period of time. I find the whole idea really off-putting. You may end up having to smell her shit and listen to her farts while she's doing a number 2.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Sometime it can be enjoyable to have an overnight girl. Bonk, eat supper, recover bonk again, take a sleep, wake up horny, bonk again.
Old 16-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Sometime it can be enjoyable to have an overnight girl. Bonk, eat supper, recover bonk again, take a sleep, wake up horny, bonk again.
I certainly wouldn't want to fall asleep with a stranger I don't trust. All sorts of nasty things could happen while you're in slumberland.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1