The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!
Best Pork Lard/ Bak You Po/ 猪油渣 in Singapore (Non-Muslims only)

Dear Samsters,

Reasons I open a thread to talk about this delicacy is because;

1) I recently ate at one hawker stall that really really serve the most delicious bak you po I ever eaten (other than lard, stall owner use pig skin as well). Crispy and crunchy to the max and the aroma is to die for. A little old school and traditional but at the same time so perfect. It's definitely my happy food.

2) To clarify for the poor bak you po. A lot of people especially the health conscious will refrain from eating it. Saying how unhealthy it is. In actual fact,

"Lard has about half as much saturated fat as butter, BUT about double the saturated fat found in olive oil. Saturated fat raises LDLs, the bad cholesterol, and lowers HDLs, the good cholesterol. Even though it is associated with heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and obesity, but it is also vital to metabolism and cell function."

In short - it's not that good but still can eat just practise moderation.

Since that is the case, of course we must eat the tastiest of all right!

3) Hence I hope the foodies here can share where they normally eat those heavenly bak you po.

Thanks for reading this non sexual related topic.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 10
iPangChance is one of the Best!iPangChance is one of the Best!iPangChance is one of the Best!
Re: Best Pork Lard/ Bak You Po/ 猪油渣 in Singapore (Non-Muslims only)

Best is with Char Kway Tiao ....... yummy
Old 19-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

TS, why not chat it out over at sub thread "orgies".. there is a thread looking for FB(Food Buddy) by handsome cuntworth.. u will find the best Best Pork Lard/ Bak You Po/ 猪油渣 over there
Old 19-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
1) I recently ate at one hawker stall that really really serve the most delicious bak you po I ever eaten (other than lard, stall owner use pig skin as well). Crispy and crunchy to the max and the aroma is to die for. A little old school and traditional but at the same time so perfect. It's definitely my happy food.
Sis JoannaJourney, where is this hawker stall?
Old 19-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
TS, why not chat it out over at sub thread "orgies".. there is a thread looking for FB(Food Buddy) by handsome cuntworth.. u will find the best Best Pork Lard/ Bak You Po/ 猪油渣 over there
Thanks Bro Urgg for your suggestion! But I think over there is more generic, looking for nice hawker food or food buddies whereas I am looking for recommendation for yummylicious bak you po only.

Furthermore with a specify title, it will reach out to more readers hence higher chances of helpful samsters to reply. IMHO
Old 19-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Sis JoannaJourney, where is this hawker stall?
I will pm you as the queue at that stall is already long enough. Think the boss no need extra publicity.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will pm you as the queue at that stall is already long enough. Think the boss no need extra publicity.
Thanks in advance!
Old 19-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Me too... love it to the max
Old 20-08-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
GaoMouLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Share the place leh
Old 20-08-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
HumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPangChance View Post
Some meekia/meepok also have
Old 20-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 12
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPangChance View Post
With extra hum
Old 20-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
prataegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can add to prata too?
Old 20-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro Urgg for your suggestion! But I think over there is more generic, looking for nice hawker food or food buddies whereas I am looking for recommendation for yummylicious bak you po only.

Furthermore with a specify title, it will reach out to more readers hence higher chances of helpful samsters to reply. IMHO
Sure Sure..

There is a prawn mee store at Cheng San Market (AMK). They put their bak por in a container.. like those container which contain CNY goodies.. The bak pok are big and crispy..they will ask whether u want to add to the mee..

The stall open early in the morning around 3-4am.. and close around 7 to 8am ba..
Old 20-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the odd and good thread i see in adult section lol. I love bak pok but in moderation of course. You should try the KL fried hokkien mee at Kong Kee Rest. which is laden with crunchy bits of delicious bak pok.
Old 20-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
iKioKuayMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Sure Sure..

There is a prawn mee store at Cheng San Market (AMK). They put their bak por in a container.. like those container which contain CNY goodies.. The bak pok are big and crispy..they will ask whether u want to add to the mee..

The stall open early in the morning around 3-4am.. and close around 7 to 8am ba..
Wa so early ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1