The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Married female colleague

Recently I have been working quite closely with a married lady colleague and through this period we have become quite close and I am beginning to have a liking in her. I know its not right because she is married with two kids .but the feeling just can't go away....
Sometimes it's seems like she wants to be close to me but at times she just distant herself from me....not sure why she is behaving this way to me....
Any bros have such encounters before ? Share your experience with me ?
I am not going into those bring her to bed relationship but just to love her and pamper her....
Thanks for reading...
Old 13-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Married female colleague

Haha after re-reading what I have written...not too sure if the bros here understand what I am trying to say....
Old 13-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Recently I have been working quite closely with a married lady colleague and through this period we have become quite close and I am beginning to have a liking in her. I know its not right because she is married with two kids .but the feeling just can't go away....
Sometimes it's seems like she wants to be close to me but at times she just distant herself from me....not sure why she is behaving this way to me....
I am not going into those bring her to bed relationship but just to love her and pamper her....
Thanks for reading...
Have the same feeling bro. I think it's normal when two people working close together and can get along, feelings will start to develop.

For me, I know it's not right, but I too can't help the feelings part. So what I do is just go out for casual lunches with my colleague who is also married but won't do anything more... The danger lies when she starts telling you secrets that's not meant to be heard by you. I had that and realized I didn't want to risk it all

Just try be normal friends.. karma is a bitch and as much as I hate to say this, don't shit where you eat, no matter how tempting.
Old 13-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

understood! You just wanna up her!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS Bro Kinetic, my good friend...all of us got mood one mah including u, this is v. common...one day u can be very happy the next day u can be very angry ...there is of cos a reason for all this...to find out, u could ask her directly wat happen to her ???...or another way is to find this out secretly or discreetly is to ask thru' her friends who r also yr colleagues...hope tis helps ...good luck to u to find love with her if tat is wat she is looking for too...looks like tis is another case of a husband not taking good care of his wife, v. common these days

Best is of cos not to be involved with her if u can...just like wat the other bro says...u can help her just as a platonic friend, nothing more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-03-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
icaruslim is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks for reading...
bro if you are single and lonely then this is just your little bro thinking.
dont shit where you eat and don't eat from other people plate.

always remember women usually will love attention, from ugly, fat, handsome, fit, attention is attention, but when people misunderstand and want to take things to next level, suddenly its all miscomm.

dont fall for this bro.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Distant yourself away from her, if not either one of your get hurt or both get hurt, unless u decide to register with her..

Get yourself out there to know more ladies so you can find more options..
Old 14-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Distant yourself away from her, if not either one of your get hurt or both get hurt, unless u decide to register with her..

Get yourself out there to know more ladies so you can find more options..
Good advice. Bro, take this advice. Try not to eat and shit at the same place.

But easier to say than to do it, I know. Been there before.

This is especially so if you really work in ST Kinetics. hahaha.
Old 14-03-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 13
10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey TS, sometime it is better to be just friend than complicate things if you are not those kind who just wanna bed the girl. Because if thing goes wrong, you won't even be friend anymore. Trust me you would regret and it is painful.
Old 14-03-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for reading...
we feel you bro... its natural for attraction to become liking. but i have to agree with one of the bro that mentioned that having a declared rs can make things worse and complicated, imo ons or staycay s is less complicated and way easier to manage. just my 2cents, but then again feelings are difficult to control just be respectful and mutually beneficial
Old 14-03-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forget to mention by complications we are talking about possibly disturbing the peace of her family and/or your own family. working with opposite sex colleagues easily creates firewworks and sexual tension aka workplace r/s
Old 14-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Emotionally it is normal. both sexes will naturally attracted to opposite sex, but you have a feeling for her is just because it is something new. we will always be interested to play with something new, just like when we were young we will be so happy with new toy or game, but remember, it will get bored after awhile.
And knowing her from work or casually off work, it just you knowing how she behave outside of home.
People always behave differently towards their co-worker, friends compare to family. Only family will likely see the ugly side of them. So you are probably just blinded by the good side of hers.
If you have a partner, my take is to be fateful to your one. If you eat out once in awhile at different restaurant but not signing membership then is still fine if you don't get caught. To me home cook food is the most comforting although it may be the most boring if you eat it everyday, but is also the one you will miss most when you can't eat it anymore.

Rationally, don't go for a married girl in your workplace, if you're single, there are plenty of girls out there. Nowadays there are so many apps for you to know new girls out there.

Peace
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 14-03-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9663 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
Emotionally it is normal. both sexes will naturally attracted to opposite sex, but you have a feeling for her is just because it is something new. we will always be interested to play with something new, just like when we were young we will be so happy with new toy or game, but remember, it will get bored after awhile.
And knowing her from work or casually off work, it just you knowing how she behave outside of home.
People always behave differently towards their co-worker, friends compare to family. Only family will likely see the ugly side of them. So you are probably just blinded by the good side of hers.
If you have a partner, my take is to be fateful to your one. If you eat out once in awhile at different restaurant but not signing membership then is still fine if you don't get caught. To me home cook food is the most comforting although it may be the most boring if you eat it everyday, but is also the one you will miss most when you can't eat it anymore.

Rationally, don't go for a married girl in your workplace, if you're single, there are plenty of girls out there. Nowadays there are so many apps for you to know new girls out there.

Peace
words of wisdom.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 18
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Fuck her and come share ur pics and vids bro

We can’t give relationship advice. We only exchange lobangs
Old 14-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Wow thanks guys for your replies....ya I know not to eat and shit at the same place and the complication that will follows...thinks she knows that too that why the hot and cold.
Maybe you are right I might just be lonely and when got paired with a lady for a project...I gotten too excited about it and wanted to give her the tender loving care and maybe she is not getting it from her hubby so sort of accepted it.
Will try to distant away from this rs and hope once the project is completed...things will get back to normal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1