The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Playing The Game

Hey guys and gals (you know who you are)....

Jus wondering if any others have read about THE GAME by Neil Strauss, or other materials by Mystery, RSD, David DeAngelo... etc...

or those guys who heard of bootcamps run by Skildo, Project Singapore or DatingCoach.sg... or seen the movie HITCH....

THE GAME

maybe we can do a bit of discussion, or even success stories??
Old 27-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all
Re: Playing The Game

I have read the book before, and am came across this book called "The Mystery Method".
Old 27-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes read the book recently. was fascinated that pick up can be defined into a set of procedures. however the book is merely detailing his experience and not so much abt the process. he has another book called Rules of The Game. that has step by step guide for 30 days. haven't read that yet. sadly I'm just a keyboard warrior, no idea nor time to train as a PUA.. do you intend to start something? keep us posted..
Old 28-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Angel.Janus

actually, i've done all the stuff I mentioned in my 1st post.... and already doing some of the Stylelife challenge... but difficult to have a regular schedule due to my job nature...

also, I find most of the PUA theories to be quite relevant... but needs quite a bit of calibration to fit to Singapore context... eg. the Stripper GF DHV... cannot be used lock-stock-n-barrel...

maybe I jus looking for people to share experiences... and maybe exchange good sarging locations... best dun meet up, cos tat way no need to act like dancing monkey for anyone...
Old 28-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

I have brought the book too, But due to work, did not have the chance to even read the first few pages.

I think even if I have the time to go thru the book, i might not have the chance to use the tactics he mentioned.

Think I will have to shelf it aside for a while till all my stuffs are cleared for more free time.

Do share with us what you have done and whether It could be done here in Singapore.
Old 28-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey didn't know I would find people who are into THE GAME in here as well. I have go thru one of the boot camps you mentioned about a year ago. To tell the truth, it was a waste of money at first but that ever since that first step I have not looked back

I myself have done the Stylelife Challenge, but I stopped at the 14 days cos I was too lazy to carry on hahaha.
Old 29-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Angel.Janus

Actually I went to a bootcamp last Aug... cos I was really interested in knowing a gal well... so attended the 2 day bootcamp at Chinatown... think most of us know the guy as Skildo... and learnt quite a bit from him, and even managed to kiss the girl on my 2nd date... (Now if i can't kiss the girl by 3rd date, she will fall into MY LJBF folder, and not I fall into hers)...

then i turned keyboard jockey and download tons of materials online, and read all i can from Aug to Dec... looking for the magic bean, ultimate line or super dance move... then it hit me square in the face... there is no such thing... I cannot learn how to swim by reading...

in Jan, i attended another bootcamp... the theory is similar, and I gotten a few pointers on my personal fashion and style... most impt, i was tested in the field... live, no rehersal... directly dumped into the deep end of the pool... of cos i struggled and failed... i still do now sometimes...

I'm now not like Tao Li, record-breaking... but at least, i can swim in the ocean of PUAs...
Old 29-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like you started about the same time as me. I was once lured into the trap of thinking that "more routines+tricks" = higher pickup rates too, after awhile I just go out and pick out. I still consider myself as in the learning hahaha. To those who are interested, the things you read in the book, most of the trick have to be modified to suit Singapore context. Some cores of the book still remain useful tho.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Angel.Janus

yo Duded...

so how far do you rate yourself??
Old 02-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Angel.Janus

no one else??
Old 19-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Angel.Janus

no one else??
Old 19-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
JonnyAsstronut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started with PUA in 2005, when i read "the game" by neil strauss. At that point of time he was still trying out the stylelife challange via website before he made it into a book. So my friends and I could enter and read material for free, but you had to be one of the first few to register.

Everyday neil will give us updates/tasks to do, videos to watch and so on....I gave up on the 12th day. I find its diff for us singaporeans to try because we are not an open minded society where strangers engage in small talk often.

So i went to look for alternatives and at the same time do some on the field training, constantly going to clubs with my fellow PUA friends and trying new routines, i'd say most of the time i failed badly.

After a while i started reading the mystery method and downloaded his videos ( still have them now )....watch abit....no interest, got to know my CO and gave up the pursuit of PUA from 2006. I've heard about this skilldo guy and some feedback from my friends was that he is quite good, he is able to alter all the techniques and routines to find our singaporean mentality. Only thing is that he doesnt do "live training".

Theres a PUA lair in singapore where all professional PUAs gather and meet for sarging, if you search hard enough you might be able to find their forum. However they do not accept newbies, to join you must first display your skill to them....

Most of my information was from 2005/2006, don't know whether things have changed now.......

my 2 cents.
Old 19-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Rebelpunk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ask the skilldo guy to come up with more tricks beside 13 coin
Old 22-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Angel.Janus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyAsstronut View Post
I started with PUA in 2005, when i read "the game" by neil strauss. At that point of time he was still trying out the stylelife challange via website before he made it into a book. So my friends and I could enter and read material for free, but you had to be one of the first few to register.

Everyday neil will give us updates/tasks to do, videos to watch and so on....I gave up on the 12th day. I find its diff for us singaporeans to try because we are not an open minded society where strangers engage in small talk often.
wah, u really pioneer batch...

as for Skildo... his materials maybe a bit old... (hint: needs refreshing as u can go back as ex-students) but most bros dun even dare to do the 13-coin trick... and if u can do it well, u can go do other games like palm reading, or aura massage.... depends on what you are comfortable or want to achieve lor...
Old 22-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
scoobiedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good thing about reading these is use a few strategies which you think can suit your personality, rehearse hard, master them. It's better to be a master in one strategy than to try to remember them all (and they're many! these guys are money making enterprises after all and want you to hear ALL the strategies).

I can't say they work in Singapore as I don't play in my own backyard but they have worked for me in HK and the United States which I visit from time to time. For me, I differentiate myself from other guys from the initial intro.....I hold their hands and give them a kiss on the hand (like don juan style) and then say them smell nice, like those floor cleaner fragrance. This is typical Neil Strauss and usually get their attention. It's important to smile while you say this so they know you're joking. Initial impression made liao. Continue small talk, conversation, being a man and all that shit. After a while then to go in for kill I use the palm and snoopy trick i.e. the palm line is the river of life and how does snoopy get to the other side. Hold their hand, stroke it, the girl will guess all sorts of shit and just say you don't know and just wanted to hold her hand. At this point, it cuts time wasting if she's interested she will smile and while you're holding her hand you can continue holding it and maybe move in and hold her waist now. If she's not interested in you she will let go your hand after your 'confession', and if so, you can cut your losses and move on to fight another day. This worked so well for me that I now have FB's there and I've been out of the game for 2 years liao, getting lazy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1