PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

Olduncle
11-09-2016, 07:13 AM
:cool:You better score in today's [/url]
Baigonggong you very POWERDEFUL :D

Europa
11-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Wonder how Leicester going to compete in CL with their team?

escobar43535
11-09-2016, 10:01 AM
This is the type of attack that we have been waiting for, pure breath taking class at times! Firmino, Mane and Lallana were generally outstanding. Sturridge looks to be shaping back to his old top class form, pity he did not get a goal though. Surprisingly, Henderson looked sharp and good as well.

Lucas' howler was dreadful no doubt and generally ties back to what Klopp still needs to address properly i e how to consistently close things down and play smart and coolly when taking leads instead of giving teams opportunities to get back into games.

Wijnaldum still needs to find his form, quickly. However think he may be more suited playing further upfront in attack but how is he going to fit in there with all the established players in front of him? Another thing Klopp needs to address.

Oh yeah, not forgetting consistency please!!

All in though very happy with the match and a delight to see and hear the largest Anfield crowd in over 30 years! Also an important win because Arsenal and Spurs won as well.

We go again against Chelsea next week, hopefully with more confidence and in an even better shape.

Lamborghini
11-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Should have kept a clean sheet. :D

Baigonggong
11-09-2016, 01:34 PM
:cool:
Baigonggong you very POWERDEFUL :D

Kekeke .... sometimes must fucked the player to wake up his idea . He played well and scored 2 goals . Hope he continues to play like this in every game if not I will surely fucked him again . :p

The attacking part was certainly nice to watch but the defense still need a lot of work to do . Ah Gong still don't like SM . He is so shaky in the air and his distribution is poor . Ah Gong hope by next week to see him on the bench .

Overall Ah gong quite delighted with team performance . Well done team and keep up the good work. :D

owen10
11-09-2016, 02:03 PM
We gave the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS a good thrashing.
We failed to keep a clean sheet for the 4th consecutive game ... hope we can improve our defence.
But overall a great day for us, esp after seeing Devils lose!

francined69
11-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Win propel us up the table!

francined69
11-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Man of the Match

masterwanker
11-09-2016, 08:30 PM
What a great attacking game . Agree that the defense still need to be solved . Now the only thing is to remain consistent . Great job team. You turn up for work . YNWA. :p

Firmino
11-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Good performance from the team. Improvements are still needed in the midfield and defence.

Lallana, Firmino and Mane were outstanding. Hopefully the forms continue.

Sturridge needs a goal or two to bomb back his confidence. Good to see he was not selfish and worked hard for the team.

The real test is the next match when we face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. A win will rocket our team in confidence and show the pundits that Liverpool will fight for the title this season.

owen10
12-09-2016, 01:42 AM
Good to see our rivals Chelsea drop 2 pts at Swansea tonight!

KatongCowboy
12-09-2016, 04:21 AM
The real test is the next match when we face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. A win will rocket our team in confidence and show the pundits that Liverpool will fight for the title this season.

Don't talk about winning the title.
I will be very satisfied if can get into the top 4 :p

sex crusader
12-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Don't talk about winning the title.
I will be very satisfied if can get into the top 4 :p

I applaud your honesty for being a true fan see! Let's hope the headless chicken is not a one match wonder!:) ssorri but his hairstyle really looks like a bird or chicken!:D

Baigonggong
12-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Good performance from the team. Improvements are still needed in the midfield and defence.

Lallana, Firmino and Mane were outstanding. Hopefully the forms continue.

Sturridge needs a goal or two to bomb back his confidence. Good to see he was not selfish and worked hard for the team.

Of course improvements are still needed. You played well in yesterday's game . Ah Gong hope to see you play well in every game . If not I am going to fuck you again . By the way you have a very hot and sexy wife . :p

Baigonggong
12-09-2016, 01:08 PM
I applaud your honesty for being a true fan see! Let's hope the headless chicken is not a one match wonder!:) ssorri but his hairstyle really looks like a bird or chicken!:D

Ah Gong was thinking his hairstyle was like that of peacock . But seriously why would men like to have long hair ? I hope he can also score goals with his head .

Baigonggong
12-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Good to see our rivals Chelsea drop 2 pts at Swansea tonight!

Great to see Man U lost the game . :D :D :D

pomrakthai
12-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Ah Gong was thinking his hairstyle was like that of peacock . But seriously why would men like to have long hair ? I hope he can also score goals with his head .

Legendary Samson also spotted long hair wor.....some more cut hair liao he became "soft leg crab" liao , so don't ask Firmo to cut hair loh.
:p

pomrakthai
12-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Great to see Man U lost the game .

Pom heard that MU players played like shit and had more head-less chickens and gorillas:eek:

ramadel
12-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Pom heard that MU players played like shit and had more head-less chickens and gorillas:eek:

Talking of headless gorillas.... both of our ex-gorillas made good upon their debut for their new clubs.

Balotelli scoring a brace for NICE and Benteke scoring for Crystal Palace.
I guess their playing style is just not suitable for Liverpool as they have got the talent.

Europa
13-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Why are the nets no longer red at Anfield?
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpools-nets-no-longer-red-11877697

Nice striker Mario Balotelli says joining Liverpool was the "worst decision of my life".
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37318761

Klopp tells Liverpool fans: ‘Don’t sing my name’
http://www.football365.com/news/klopp-tells-liverpool-fans-dont-sing-my-name

Europa
13-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Of course improvements are still needed. You played well in yesterday's game . Ah Gong hope to see you play well in every game . If not I am going to fuck you again . By the way you have a very hot and sexy wife . :p

Hot and sexy wife you also keen lao ah gong?

Baigonggong
13-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Talking of headless gorillas.... both of our ex-gorillas made good upon their debut for their new clubs.

Balotelli scoring a brace for NICE and Benteke scoring for Crystal Palace.
I guess their playing style is just not suitable for Liverpool as they have got the talent.

Ah Gong really believes that Liverpool really made a mistake in buying these 2 ex-gorillas . What an expensive mistake it is for everyone.

sex crusader
14-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Ah Gong really believes that Liverpool really made a mistake in buying these 2 ex-gorillas . What an expensive mistake it is for everyone.

I wouldn't say it was pool 's mistake but I would blame that on that football genius!:D Just do a calculation on how much fund had he wasted during his tenure! Knn he always like to ride on Suarez 's glory! With or without him Suarez is also a top player ! Just look at Celtic now!:D

Firmino
14-09-2016, 11:05 PM
John Terry is injured and will play no part when Liverpool take on Chelsea. It does mean we will have an easy ride.

I expect Liverpool to win but beware of Hazard and Costa. These two seems to be on a hot form and will destroy us at any given chance.

Beretta
15-09-2016, 01:32 AM
John Terry is injured and will play no part when Liverpool take on Chelsea. It does mean we will have an easy ride.

Actually I would have preferred if Terry was fit to play as he has slowed down tremendously and will certainly open gaps for Liverpool's marauding forwards to exploit. :D. Too bad he is injured and David Luiz replaces him. Mane and gang just have to work harder to breach their defence and hope they can out score Costa on that day. :)

Baigonggong
15-09-2016, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't say it was pool 's mistake but I would blame that on that football genius!:D Just do a calculation on how much fund had he wasted during his tenure! Knn he always like to ride on Suarez 's glory! With or without him Suarez is also a top player ! Just look at Celtic now!:D

Ah Gong really happy to see Bacerlorna trash Celtic 7 nil . Such a football genius . :p

Baigonggong
15-09-2016, 01:12 PM

I expect Liverpool to win but beware of Hazard and Costa. These two seems to be on a hot form and will destroy us at any given chance.

Ah Gong feels that Liverpool must stop Hazard ; Willian and Costa . I hope you play well in tomorrow game .

Olduncle
15-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Ah Gong feels that Liverpool must stop Hazard ; Willian and Costa . I hope you play well in tomorrow game .

Baigonggong why so polite??? Later he no wake up his idea lah :eek::eek:

Baigonggong
16-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Baigonggong why so polite??? Later he no wake up his idea lah :eek::eek:

Ah Gong give him chance since he played well in the last game . I hope he remembers to play well in this game too . The other nick I would also like to scold is Mignolet . :p ;)

countryman
16-09-2016, 07:36 PM
http://footballfacts.net/video-liverpool-goalkeeper-bogdan-conceding-the-stupidest-goal-you-could-ever-wish-to-see/

Watch this n have a good laugh! He's worst than Mignolet.
Luckily not playing for Pool anymore.

francined69
17-09-2016, 04:06 AM
REDS are 2 goals up at half time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd half is starting.

francined69
17-09-2016, 04:55 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOL won the match against Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final score Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

escobar43535
17-09-2016, 05:15 AM
Oh man what a great start to the weekend!!

Tbh I was worried before the game, thought Chelsea still on form with Costa, Hazard, Willian and Oscar, and this was at the Bridge. Ironically it looks like Chelsea missed Terry afterall?!

So happy and glad the Redmen proved me wrong! First half was pure blitzkrieg bliss from Liverpool. This type of display is serious title contender form. Second half ok the lads ran out of steam, guess this is something Klopp needs to address but all credit to the Redmen for not collapsing after Costa pulled one back for the Blues.

Big shout outs to Henderson, Wijnaldum (quietly impressive), Lallana, Clyne and Mane.

Massive psychological win, early days no doubt but we are on the radar. What is needed is more consistency and hopefully we can now go on an extended run of wins!

francined69
17-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Liverpool is up the table to 4th place!

Europa
17-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Oh man what a great start to the weekend!!

Tbh I was worried before the game, thought Chelsea still on form with Costa, Hazard, Willian and Oscar, and this was at the Bridge. Ironically it looks like Chelsea missed Terry afterall?!

So happy and glad the Redmen proved me wrong! First half was pure blitzkrieg bliss from Liverpool. This type of display is serious title contender form. Second half ok the lads ran out of steam, guess this is something Klopp needs to address but all credit to the Redmen for not collapsing after Costa pulled one back for the Blues.

Big shout outs to Henderson, Wijnaldum (quietly impressive), Lallana, Clyne and Mane.

Massive psychological win, early days no doubt but we are on the radar. What is needed is more consistency and hopefully we can now go on an extended run of wins!

Massive win. How I wish Liverpool can play like this every week.

Did you watch the game?

countryman
17-09-2016, 09:41 AM
The worry will come when Pool take on teams like Stoke, WBA, Hull, Watford....etc

sex crusader
17-09-2016, 10:30 AM
I am looking forward to the crystal palace show down! It should be interesting to see how the gorilla react!:D

LeeHsienLoong
17-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Good first half performance.
We had 4 players around Costa and for him to score such a simple goal is ridiculous.
There is a potential to drop from 4th to 7th depending on this weekend's result.

Ninja_Assassin
17-09-2016, 12:38 PM
I am looking forward to the crystal palace show down! It should be interesting to see how the gorilla react!:D

Gotta deal with Derby in midweek first before the CP game. LFC has never performed well whenever they have to play every 3 days.

Baigonggong
17-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Ah Gong delighted with Liverpool getting another 3 points . The goals were great to watch. However Liverpool goalkeeper need to be fucked by me . He is weak in the air and his distribution is still very poor . Where is that nick Mignolet in SBF . How come the headless chicken not even on the bench ? What happen to him ?

Olduncle
17-09-2016, 01:40 PM
DARE WE DREAM !!! IS THERE HOPE ??? CAN WE ACHIEVE ...........
Instead of being yesteryear kings can we be present days heroes ???
Uncle is no football expert but Mignogood have to gooooo and Sturridge does not seems to be part of the team looks very detached from the team hmmmmm....

sex crusader
17-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Gotta deal with Derby in midweek first before the CP game. LFC has never performed well whenever they have to play every 3 days.

Derby got nothing to lose! They will park a bus for sure!:D

Ah Gong delighted with Liverpool getting another 3 points . The goals were great to watch. However Liverpool goalkeeper need to be fucked by me . He is weak in the air and his distribution is still very poor . Where is that nick Mignolet in SBF . How come the headless chicken not even on the bench ? What happen to him ?
That chicken was on MC! Approved by welwood clinic ,:D

masterwanker
17-09-2016, 09:38 PM
It was a hard fought and well earned 3 points from the team. But guys please don't get carried away We all know too well how badly Liverpool performs against other lower teams . Please wait until December 2016 where things will be much clearer . I agree that Mignolet has to go . Let's hope the team keep their head on their shoulders and do not underestimate any team . Again congrats to the team for a job well done. All that matters is 3 points.

Beretta
18-09-2016, 01:49 PM
It was a hard fought and well earned 3 points from the team. But guys please don't get carried away We all know too well how badly Liverpool performs against other lower teams . Please wait until December 2016 where things will be much clearer . I agree that Mignolet has to go . Let's hope the team keep their head on their shoulders and do not underestimate any team . Again congrats to the team for a job well done. All that matters is 3 points.

Karius is back from injury so I foresee Mignolet relegated to the bench for future games :D

Klopp himself has dismissed the idea of winning the title this season as impossible and consider it an achievable accomplishment to finish in the top 4 :D

lookingaround
18-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Klopp himself has dismissed the idea of winning the title this season as impossible and consider it an achievable accomplishment to finish in the top 4 :D

Well....he is being realistic! You need a team that can beat the weak and the strong to become champion! I dont see it in the current squad!Too inconsistent!

escobar43535
18-09-2016, 03:30 PM
At the moment City look way above anyone else, Pep seems to be living up to his world class reputation, even improved Raheem Sterling.

As for the other 3 CL spots, crowded pack with quite afew teams in with a shout. Liverpool appear to be in the mix (together with the other usual suspects) but need consistency. Another concern is what happens when Mane is absent for the African Nations Cup early next year.

Surprisingly, theToffees also look to be doing very well at the moment. Ronald Koeman really establishing himself as a top notch European club manager. Interesting to see where Everton are come Christmas. The local derby on 17 December at Goodison should be a particularly hot sparkler if both teams go on a reasonably good run between now and then!

Europa
18-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Everton first 5 games - 13 points

Week 1 - draw Tottenham home
Week 2 - beat West Brom away
Week 3 - beat Stoke City home
Week 4 - beat Sunderland away
Week 5 - beat Middlesbrough home

Liverpool first 5 games - 10 points

Week 1 - beat Arsenal away
Week 2 - lost Burnley away
Week 3 - draw Tottenham away
Week 4 - beat Leicester home
Week 5 - beat Chelsea away

francined69
18-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Joel Matip has been very impressive thus far.

Grounded Eagle
18-09-2016, 11:23 PM

What Crystal Palace game? The next match is at home to Hull City. :D

Grounded Eagle
18-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Surprisingly, theToffees also look to be doing very well at the moment. Ronald Koeman really establishing himself as a top notch European club manager. Interesting to see where Everton are come Christmas. The local derby on 17 December at Goodison should be a particularly hot sparkler if both teams go on a reasonably good run between now and then!

Everton had a run of easy games against the weaker clubs for their 1st few matches.... I would have been surprised if they had dropped points in those games. Wait another couple of months when the tough games start coming their way...... then you'll see the real Everton in their rightful place @ mid table :D

countryman
19-09-2016, 03:24 AM
Manure lost to Watford 1-3.....
So much so for the £100m signing!
Not forgetting the rest of the star studded players in Manure! :D

francined69
19-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Latest table standings.

Baigonggong
19-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Manure lost to Watford 1-3.....
So much so for the £100m signing!
Not forgetting the rest of the star studded players in Manure!

Will the manager be the first casualty of the new season ? :D :D :D

naemlo
19-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Will the manager be the first casualty of the new season ? :D :D :D

After spending 100+ mil on Pogba who cannot run, dribble, shoot, defence....to add to the irony, Pogba joined Juventus as free agent from Man Utd n bought back expensively.... Juventus CFO must be laughing all the way for the year. :D

escobar43535
19-09-2016, 03:52 PM
After spending 100+ mil on Pogba who cannot run, dribble, shoot, defence....to add to the irony, Pogba joined Juventus as free agent from Man Utd n bought back expensively.... Juventus CFO must be laughing all the way for the year. :D

Don't know whether Pogba is worth £89m but i do think he is a class player. The problem at the moment is that Fellaini and Rooney are holding him back and dragging him down together with them. He needs a Modric or Kroos to shine.

Anyways not our problem. The longer Mourinho does not deal with Fellaini and Rooney, the better for us:p

Europa
19-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Hargreaves: Liverpool are better than United

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item201628/hargreaves-liverpool-are-better-than-united/

Europa
20-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Alan Shearer hails performance of Liverpool newbie Georginio Wijnaldum

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/18/alan-shearer-hails-performance-of-liverpool-newbie-georginio-wij/

"He stopped Chelsea playing in midfield, he read the game well, he was tough, he was strong and he led from the front."

“When they came under the cosh a little bit in the second half Liverpool he stood firm and it was a brilliant performance from him and from Liverpool."

Europa
20-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is ‘building something special’, says Georginio Wijnaldum

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10583474/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-is-8216building-something-special8217-says-georginio-wijnaldum

Europa
20-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Liverpool’s FIFA 17 ratings are revealed

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/19/adam-lallana-better-than-sadio-mane-as-liverpools-fifa-17-ratings-are-revealed-6137208/

Guess which Liverpool player top?

poongko
20-09-2016, 12:33 PM
WOW! Suddenly liverpool POWER UP now. Hope stay like this throughout please.

Baigonggong
20-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Ah Gong hope to see the new German goalie play . :)

Lamborghini
20-09-2016, 05:37 PM
I hope Liverpool does not fumble against Derby County. :D

countryman
20-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Just don't be too happy n over confident yet!
The next shocking result not in Pool's favour might just be round the corner soon.

escobar43535
21-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Haven't watched it but sounds like a really impressive and professional performance and result.

Excellent response to what was hopefully an early blip at Burnley too, 4 wins and a draw in 5 games since, 15 goals scored, 3 conceded, and generally looking a very good team no matter who plays.

Important we keep this consistency and momentum going against Hull, if we play as we have in the last 5 games then i see no reason why not.

Baigonggong
21-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Ah Gong delighted with the result . Finally a clean sheet . Looks like the new goalkeeper is better than the Mignolet . Hope he plays more often . :)

kpkblppl2
21-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Ah Gong delighted with the result . Finally a clean sheet . Looks like the new goalkeeper is better than the Mignolet . Hope he plays more often . :)

I hope he play this Saturday against Hull City.

escobar43535
22-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Liverpool have drawn Spurs at home in the next round of the League Cup.

Baigonggong
22-09-2016, 01:19 PM
I hope he play this Saturday against Hull City.

Ah Gong also hope he play in the next game. Could this be the beginning of the end for Mignolet ? :)

Baigonggong
22-09-2016, 01:20 PM

It will be a very Jialat Game . :eek:

kpkblppl2
22-09-2016, 01:34 PM
It will be a very Jialat Game . :eek:

Spurs will concentrate on CL and think will give up this league cup.

Grounded Eagle
22-09-2016, 08:10 PM

I am confident Liverpool will progress to the next round..... they have always raised their game against the good opposition teams. Anfield is a fortress again and although Spurs play a similar style to Klopp's pressing game...... they have not perform well on the road.

Grounded Eagle
22-09-2016, 08:12 PM

Actually the goalkeeper did not have anything to do in the Derby game. :D

escobar43535
22-09-2016, 10:31 PM
I am confident Liverpool will progress to the next round..... they have always raised their game against the good opposition teams. Anfield is a fortress again and although Spurs play a similar style to Klopp's pressing game...... they have not perform well on the road.

I really hope this turns out to be true for the long term. Sadly, its been way way too long since this was a fact. Glad to know that famous "This is Anfield" sign means something to Klopp:cool:

BlueDemon
23-09-2016, 08:54 AM

Still too early to judge though. At least we have now 2 highly rated goalkeepers in the team. Interesting to hear from Klopp that there is no No. 1 keeper in the team. So much different from other managers.

Baigonggong
23-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Spurs will concentrate on CL and think will give up this league cup.

Ah Gong also hope what you say is true . But Liverpool must play their normal game and give the opponents hell whoever they are . :)

Baigonggong
23-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Actually the goalkeeper did not have anything to do in the Derby game. :D

But at least a clean sheet . Ah Gong hope that Klopp will give him another chance to play at Hull . We all know what is Mignolet is good at .

Baigonggong
23-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Still too early to judge though. At least we have now 2 highly rated goalkeepers in the team. Interesting to hear from Klopp that there is no No. 1 keeper in the team. So much different from other managers.

So far Ah Gong don't see any highly rated goalkeepers in Liverpool current team . I hope the new goalie will prove his worth . Klopp is being diplomatic .

Lamborghini
23-09-2016, 06:15 PM
I want the Premier League title to reach Anfield this season. :D

The rest of the domestic matches are good to participate. :p

masterwanker
23-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Can Liverpool beat Hull ?
Can Anfield become a fortress ?
Who will be the Liverpool goalie for Liverpool ?
Will the players turn up for work ?

Olduncle
23-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Can Liverpool beat Hull ?
Can Anfield become a fortress ?
Who will be the Liverpool goalie for Liverpool ?
Will the players turn up for work ?

YESthis season with no European matches to distract they better be !!!!

Ninja_Assassin
24-09-2016, 10:52 AM
YESthis season with no European matches to distract they better be !!!!

Dun be overconfident...... Hull's manager Mike Phelan claim to have a plan to overcome the home team when they visit Anfield this weekend.

For those who do not know...... Mike Phelan was Alex Ferguson's understudy and right hand man at Man Utd during their golden years...... it would be a mistake to underestimate him.

kpkblppl2
24-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Dun be overconfident...... Hull's manager Mike Phelan claim to have a plan to overcome the home team when they visit Anfield this weekend.

For those who do not know...... Mike Phelan was Alex Ferguson's understudy and right hand man at Man Utd during their golden years...... it would be a mistake to underestimate him.

Klopp had told his players to be hungry for goals and play angry.

Jürgen Klopp calls on Liverpool to be ‘angry’ against Hull City

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/22/jurgen-klopp-calls-on-liverpool-to-be-angry-against-hull-city

I don't think he underestimates opposition.

Today is matchday and all shall be reviewed.

Baigonggong
24-09-2016, 01:06 PM

Yes Ah Gong also believes that Liverpool should NOT underestimate any team . We all know how Liverpool played badly against the lower teams . Lets see if Liverpool can improve on this . I would be happy if Liverpool can achieve 3 points against Hull . I hope the headless chicken turns up for work .

escobar43535
24-09-2016, 03:07 PM
A bit of side talk away from tonight's match.

Balotelli suddenly seems to have found some form, finally, with Nice. 2 braces in 2 games. More goals scored than with both Liverpool and Milan in the last 2 seasons:eek: From photos he now looks lean fit with a more conservative hairstyle.

Big mouth fatty agent of his Mino Raiola also now talking Mario up, claiming EPL clubs shall want him next season!

Anyways the main reason I am highlighting Balotelli's sudden good form and hope he maintains it is because Liverpool stand to gain 30% of any follow on sale fee for Mario:D

Firmino
24-09-2016, 09:54 PM
We need this 3 points. Nothing less.

This will move us up the table and keep the momentum going strong.

Lets do this!

LeeHsienLoong
24-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Hull City is down to 10 men with 35 minutes into the first 45 minutes.
Expect us to trash them now. :cool:

Europa
24-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Klopp had told his players to be hungry for goals and play angry.

Jürgen Klopp calls on Liverpool to be ‘angry’ against Hull City

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/22/jurgen-klopp-calls-on-liverpool-to-be-angry-against-hull-city

I don't think he underestimates opposition.

Today is matchday and all shall be reviewed.

Looks like Pool was angry.

3 niil up 39 min.

escobar43535
25-09-2016, 12:18 AM
The patience until the first goal was something we haven't seen for quite awhile and is exactly what Klopp's Dortmund was all about. People keep talking about the counter attacking and pressing, but that today was what Dortmund were really good at. Pin the opponent down in their half and make them regret they have to play 90 minutes against wave after wave of attacks.

As good as our attack is though, i have to say Matip is going to come close to being one of the best signings of the season in the EPL. He deals with any out ball with class and gets us straight back into pressuring the other team. We are going to suffocate teams with this kind of play

Bigger tests to come, but so far so good. 

The only regret continues to be Burnely for me, because City don't look like throwing away many points this year. We'll just have to beat them home and away then :D

francined69
25-09-2016, 12:38 AM
Excellent game!!!

countryman
25-09-2016, 03:09 AM
Next week away to Swansea... Tough match, hope no complacency n slip ups!

francined69
25-09-2016, 10:37 AM
MOM Lallana

Baigonggong
25-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Ah Gong was very delighted with the way the team played in the first half . In the second half it became more like a practise match . So happy to see Mignolet on the bench in today's game . :D If only they can play like this in every game then Liverpool will surely win something this season.

kpkblppl2
25-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Ah Gong was very delighted with the way the team played in the first half . In the second half it became more like a practise match . So happy to see Mignolet on the bench in today's game . :D If only they can play like this in every game then Liverpool will surely win something this season.

Did the nurses high five with you ha?

kpkblppl2
25-09-2016, 01:19 PM

Everton first 5 games - 13 points

Week 1 - draw Tottenham home
Week 2 - beat West Brom away
Week 3 - beat Stoke City home
Week 4 - beat Sunderland away
Week 5 - beat Middlesbrough home

Liverpool first 5 games - 10 points

Week 1 - beat Arsenal away
Week 2 - lost Burnley away
Week 3 - draw Tottenham away
Week 4 - beat Leicester home
Week 5 - beat Chelsea away

Everton crashed to Bournemouth defeat.

LeeHsienLoong
25-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Same problem as the team in unable to defend when placed under pressure from set pieces.
More work is needed and this problem must be solved.
Should Liverpool look for a new manager as Bayern Munich has claimed they will do everything in their power to sign Klopp in the future.

owen10
25-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Still no clean sheet
Hull scored with their only shot of the game
Something for Klopp to seriously work on, esp if we are eyeing Europe next season
Other teams will not be so kind to our defence

francined69
25-09-2016, 10:01 PM
The only way to win is to score more goals n concede less!

Europa
26-09-2016, 11:55 AM
It is Bayern Munich who is keen to recruit Klopp and not Klopp wanted to manage the Bayern Munich club.

I think Klopp can stay 3 years at Liverpool.

EXCLUSIVE: European giants plotting shock move for Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

BAYERN MUNICH want Jurgen Klopp to be their next manager.

LeeHsienLoong
27-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Side track slighty on the big news surrounding the England manager.
This is a small portion of the video.
Interesting to note that Singapore was mentioned by the England manager.
Watch and decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBwp8WOVlI

kpkblppl2
28-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Side track slighty on the big news surrounding the England manager.

Big Sam is gone. England FA appoints Gareth Southgate interim manager for 4 games.

Baigonggong
28-09-2016, 02:30 PM
The FA should hire the football genius Brendan Rodgers to be the next manager. :D

sex crusader
28-09-2016, 09:32 PM
The FA should hire the football genius Brendan Rodgers to be the next manager. :D

Clap! Clap! He will be successful as he will deploy gooney to play as left back!:D

ramadel
29-09-2016, 02:54 AM
It is Bayern Munich who is keen to recruit Klopp and not Klopp wanted to manage the Bayern Munich club.

I think Klopp can stay 3 years at Liverpool.

EXCLUSIVE: European giants plotting shock move for Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

BAYERN MUNICH want Jurgen Klopp to be their next manager.

Liverpool CEO Ian Ayre is moving over to Bayern after his contract with Liverpool finishes at the end of this season. We may see an exodus of Liverpool players following him :)

escobar43535
29-09-2016, 11:45 AM

Speak of the devil, our dear Brendan pulled off a creditable 3-3 thriller draw against City last night:cool:

escobar43535
29-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Liverpool CEO Ian Ayre is moving over to Bayern after his contract with Liverpool finishes at the end of this season. We may see an exodus of Liverpool players following him :)

Wrong club in Munich lah! Arye is actually going to 1860 Munich instead;)

Doubt any Reds players worth their salt would want to follow Arye to this Munich club:p

escobar43535
29-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Abit of interesting news that does not seem to have been captured in this forum as yet.

Over last weekend, Mamadou Sakho posted some disconcerting posts on his snapchat account, accusing Klopp of telling lies about his fitness. Sakho appeared to be ratcheting up his case against Klopp. Klopp was asked about this by the press after the victory over Hull but did not want to get drawn in on it at the moment, only indicating that it was not positive.

Looks like Sakho's days at Anfield may be numbered. However, surprisingly, Sakho made his first appearance of the season in a Reds shirt last night in an U23s match, playing the full 90 minutes. He later made some positive posts of this in his snapchat account.

So all may not be lost afterall?

Europa
29-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Abit of interesting news that does not seem to have been captured in this forum as yet.

Over last weekend, Mamadou Sakho posted some disconcerting posts on his snapchat account, accusing Klopp of telling lies about his fitness. Sakho appeared to be ratcheting up his case against Klopp. Klopp was asked about this by the press after the victory over Hull but did not want to get drawn in on it at the moment, only indicating that it was not positive.

Looks like Sakho's days at Anfield may be numbered. However, surprisingly, Sakho made his first appearance of the season in a Reds shirt last night in an U23s match, playing the full 90 minutes. He later made some positive posts of this in his snapchat account.

So all may not be lost afterall?

Sakho may not play another game for Liverpool if he do not apologise.

Recently Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan was excellent signings as centre back. Together with Dejan Lovren we have a formidable partnership.

Lucas Levia can also back up as centre back.

Europa
29-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Breaking news:

Exclusive: Eight Premier League managers accused of taking transfer bungs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

If these news were exposed then we can understand why transfer fees so high.

Europa
29-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Leicester City big surprise in Champions League.

Won 2 games in a row and beat Porto.

Looks like the players wanted to shine in CL and give up EPL.

Baigonggong
29-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Speak of the devil, our dear Brendan pulled off a creditable 3-3 thriller draw against City last night:cool:

He got some help from Raheem Sterling . Scoring 2 goals . :p ;)

LeeHsienLoong
29-09-2016, 08:42 PM
That joker Ian Ayre will take up the position of General Manager in second division club TSV 1860 Munich not Bayern Munich. :cool:
I think Sterling will do very well under Pep Guardiola.

countryman
01-10-2016, 02:48 AM
That joker Ian Ayre will take up the position of General Manager in second division club TSV 1860 Munich not Bayern Munich. :cool:
I think Sterling will do very well under Pep Guardiola.

Please don't bother so much about Judas! Hope he will rot in Mcity..

Baigonggong
01-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Ah Gong hopes the team will pick up another 3 points against Swansea in today's match .

DanielSturridge
01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Ah Gong hopes the team will pick up another 3 points against Swansea in today's match .

All pundits think Liverpool will win tonight. Really hope I play and score hat trick.

naemlo
01-10-2016, 04:37 PM

No win, I run road. :D

lookingaround
01-10-2016, 05:30 PM
All pundits think Liverpool will win tonight. Really hope I play and score hat trick.

But it's jiatlat for you to run 90 mins! Later you will take MC again!:D

owen10
01-10-2016, 05:52 PM

contrary to most thinking Pool will easily win, im expecting a tough game.
might struggle but win by a late one goal margin?

countryman
01-10-2016, 06:42 PM
contrary to most thinking Pool will easily win, im expecting a tough game.
might struggle but win by a late one goal margin?

Won't be a surprised if it's a draw game or maybe even lose....
Hope to be wrong again!

pomrakthai
01-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Won't be a surprised if it's a draw game or maybe even lose....
Hope to be wrong again!

Again and again Liverpool is down with goals from corner kicks, why ah?

Now Swansea is teaching Liverpool players how to play pressing football , haizzz:mad:

lookingaround
01-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Is Liverpool n white today?:mad::mad::mad:

sex crusader
01-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Again and again Liverpool is down with goals from corner kicks, why ah?

Now Swansea is teaching Liverpool players how to play pressing football , haizzz:mad:
My sentiment to be exact ! Till now no shot on goal! They have been chasing shadows! The swan are playing the pressing game!

Is Liverpool n white today?

I for 27 mins thought pool in white as well!:D

masterwanker
01-10-2016, 08:21 PM
I think Klopp will surely fuck the players during halftime . Can the Reds salvage this game ?

Olduncle
01-10-2016, 08:22 PM
No win, I run road. :D

better start packing :D:D:D

sex crusader
01-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Poor! Poor,Defending! So bloody lucky to win! Full credit to the swan!

masterwanker
01-10-2016, 09:24 PM
better start packing :D:D:D

He need not pack his bags . Liverpool made a comeback in the 2nd half and win 2-1 . A well deserved 3 points. :)

countryman
01-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Our new goalie Karius is quite shaky I find him...
Doesn't look any better than Migs!

Olduncle
01-10-2016, 10:20 PM
He need not pack his bags . Liverpool made a comeback in the 2nd half and win 2-1 . A well deserved 3 points. :)

heng :eek: but if play asian style most give 1 ball so ??????

escobar43535
01-10-2016, 10:33 PM
A game of 2 halves but all said and done think we deserved to nick this!

Previous seasons we would have lost this type of match, bodes well I hope!

Game sort of changed in our favour when Lallana got injured, Sturridge came on and moved upfront, Firmino went left and Coutinho moved into midfield.

Saying that Sturridge looks off and our defence still can't deal with corners and set-pieces. Karius also looked dodgy.

Still very much a work in progress but happy with another 3 points and hope our consistency continues!

Oh yes must thank Benteke for his goal last night as well!

LeeHsienLoong
01-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Karius and Mignolet share the same underwear. :rolleyes:
We are lucky to steal 3 points.
Now hope Man City and Spurs draw tomorrow.
The players need more work on defending set pieces.

francined69
01-10-2016, 11:42 PM
3 points n closing in

naemlo
02-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Lucky but still 3 points.

Europa
02-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Jurgen Klopp admits Liverpool 'anger' after poor first half in win over Swansea

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10601279/jurgen-klopp-hails-liverpool-fight-after-poor-first-half-in-win-over-swansea

Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Tips Liverpool for Premier League Title Challenge

http://www.90min.com/posts/3871652-manchester-united-legend-paul-scholes-tips-liverpool-for-premier-league-title-challenge

Finished By 60: Jurgen Klopp Would Be Happy to End His Managerial Career With Liverpool

http://www.90min.com/posts/3871371-finished-by-60-jurgen-klopp-would-be-happy-to-end-his-managerial-career-with-liverpool

Lamborghini
02-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Liverpool should recruit a specialist coach to train the team how to defend set pieces. :D

Firmino
02-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Now we go into the International break. A good time to reflect on the mistakes and make amendments because the next match is a big game changer.

We face Man Utd at Anfield followed by 2 more home games. We need to defeat Man Utd.

I believe the guys can do it. Both Lallana and Lovren suffered groin injuries so hopefully the long break helps them recover.

Baigonggong
02-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Now we go into the International break. A good time to reflect on the mistakes and make amendments because the next match is a big game changer.

We face Man Utd at Anfield followed by 2 more home games. We need to defeat Man Utd.

I believe the guys can do it. Both Lallana and Lovren suffered groin injuries so hopefully the long break helps them recover.

Ah Gong happy to see you finally score with your head. And you work very hard in the 2nd half. See whenever you score and you played hard Liverpool win . A well deserved 3 points . Well done Team. :D

Baigonggong
02-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Lucky but still 3 points.

You also very lucky no need to run road liao . If you running out place to run to you can always run to Ah Gong's old age home. Confirm very safe :)

francined69
02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
MOM Roberto Firmino.

francined69
02-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Happy birthday Bobby!!!

KangTuo
02-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Joe Allen stole 2 points
:D:D:D

LeeHsienLoong
02-10-2016, 08:58 PM
We have to say a big thank you to Joe Allen and Benteke.
They have helped us indirectly this weekend.
Now we have to ensure we do not screw up. :cool:

naemlo
02-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Joe Allen stole 2 points

I am a Liverpool and Juventus fan... Glad that stupid Man Utd willing to pay high for Pogba who cannot dribble, pass, shoot or defence... Man Utd continue to play like this, the special manager will be kicked out soon. :D

oreochcolate
02-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Joe Allen stole 2 points
Thank you Joe Allen!

masterwanker
02-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday to the headless chicken . :D :D :D

escobar43535
03-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Drats! Gunners last gasp stoppage time lucky goal at Turf Moor, put's them above Liverpool once again spoiling what would have been a good closing to the week before this international break.

Anyways still can't complain, just hope we maintain our consistency and Klopp comes up with an adequate solution to woeful defending when it comes to corners and set-pieces.

Europa
03-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Drats! Gunners last gasp stoppage time lucky goal at Turf Moor, put's them above Liverpool once again spoiling what would have been a good closing to the week before this international break.

I also thought Burnley going to hold on for draw.

Europa
03-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Tottenham 2-0 Manchester City: Spurs inflict first defeat of Pep Guardiola era

http://www.skysports.com/football/tottenham-vs-man-city/report/356402

Spurs have inflicted first Man City lost.

Man City have yet to play Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Spurs have yet to play Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Liverpool had yet to play any Man team. Next match on 18 Oct MNF, play against our bitter rivals Red Devils.

Baigonggong
03-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Ah Gong hope that Klopp will use the international break to solve the leaky defense .

countryman
03-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Ah Gong hope that Klopp will use the international break to solve the leaky defense .

The best back four n goalie Pool had was Grobbelaar, Neal(RB), Kennedy(LB), Lawrenson(CB) n Hansen(CB)...

escobar43535
03-10-2016, 06:45 PM
The best back four n goalie Pool had was Grobbelaar, Neal(RB), Kennedy(LB), Lawrenson(CB) n Hansen(CB)...

Ray Clemence is probably the best ever GK the Reds have had thus far and definitely far superior to Bruce Grobbelaar;)

Your back 4 looks real solid and spectacular though:cool:

Beretta
03-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Drats! Gunners last gasp stoppage time lucky goal at Turf Moor, put's them above Liverpool once again spoiling what would have been a good closing to the week before this international break..

That should not have been a goal. The referee kelong and even Arsene Wenger himself paiseh at the post-match conference when asked about the goal that he umh and arh then finally reply he never saw the goal.

countryman
03-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Ray Clemence is probably the best ever GK the Reds have had thus far and definitely far superior to Bruce Grobbelaar;)

Your back 4 looks real solid and spectacular though:cool:
This back four of Neal, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen n goalie Grobbelaar actually played together from the late 70s to mid 80s....Souness was the anchor man in midfield.
Back than, there were no such thing as giving away silly goals!

w00f
03-10-2016, 10:14 PM
BAck then players played football for passion! now footballers play for money!:D

Europa
04-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Robert Lewandowski tips Liverpool for Premier League title as former boss Jurgen Klopp is 'ruthless'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robert-lewandowski-tips-liverpool-premier-8973171

Mario Balotelli: This is what I think of Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/717226/Mario-Balotelli-Jurgen-Klopp-Liverpool-Manager-News-Latest-Ferrari-Mino-Raiola

What now at Liverpool for Danny Ings?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-now-liverpool-danny-ings-11970648

Tough for Danny if our current squad playing so well.

Europa
04-10-2016, 11:45 AM
In a year, Jurgen Klopp has taken Liverpool back to where they should be - now he has to finish the job

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/year-jurgen-klopp-taken-liverpool-8970210

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp urged to drop summer signing for Man United clash

JURGEN KLOPP has been urged to drop Loris Karius to the bench when Liverpool welcome Manchester United to Anfield after the international break.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/550530/Liverpool-News-Jurgen-Klopp-Loris-Karius

escobar43535
04-10-2016, 12:50 PM
This back four of Neal, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen n goalie Grobbelaar actually played together from the late 70s to mid 80s....Souness was the anchor man in midfield.
Back than, there were no such thing as giving away silly goals!

Like i said above, your back 4 were top class, however I do recall Grobbelaar giving away afew silly goals during his stint at Liverpool. A brave GK but at times a tad too cavalier brash rash and prone to clownish antics. Ray Clemence on the other hand was a far more reliable sturdy safe pair of hands;)

Baigonggong
04-10-2016, 01:00 PM

Ah Gong really missed the good old days. Last time Liverpool teams were very solid in defense . They build the team from defense.

countryman
04-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Like i said above, your back 4 were top class, however I do recall Grobbelaar giving away afew silly goals during his stint at Liverpool. A brave GK but at times a tad too cavalier brash rash and prone to clownish antics. Ray Clemence on the other hand was a far more reliable sturdy safe pair of hands;)

Not talking about which Pool's goalkeeper was the best..
Was saying about the best defensive line up Pool had was from late 70s of Grobbelaar, Neal, Kennedy, Hansen n Lawrenson.
Of cos Clemence was also a very good goalkeeper for Pool till he was sold to Spurs.
Ray Clemence back 4 than were Neal, Smith, Thompson n Hughes.

Hanster
05-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Sami hyypia solid as a rock!:D

owen10
05-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Sami hyypia solid as a rock!:D

The Hyypia-Henchoz combo, protected by a young Carragher then, was one of the best in recent years. Missed those days.

owen10
05-10-2016, 12:48 AM
That should not have been a goal. The referee kelong and even Arsene Wenger himself paiseh at the post-match conference when asked about the goal that he umh and arh then finally reply he never saw the goal.

My heart sank for a second when the ball was scrambled in what was virtually the last kick of the game.

escobar43535
05-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Not talking about which Pool's goalkeeper was the best..
Was saying about the best defensive line up Pool had was from late 70s of Grobbelaar, Neal, Kennedy, Hansen n Lawrenson.
Of cos Clemence was also a very good goalkeeper for Pool till he was sold to Spurs.
Ray Clemence back 4 than were Neal, Smith, Thompson n Hughes.

Ok fair dues and point noted.

Talking about the 70s, I fondly recall the start of Liverpool's great European Cup history with that famous night in Rome in 77' against Borussia Mongengladbach with their own stellar players like Vogts, Bonhof, Stielike and Heynckes.

That beloved Reds team still brings back very fond memories : Clemence, Neal, Smith, Hughes, Jones, Callaghan, Case, McDermott, Kennedy, Keegan, Heighway and course the great Bob Paisley as manager.

escobar43535
05-10-2016, 05:08 AM

This type of form and luck wins titles! Hope Liverpool gets some of this rub of the green during the season as well:D

countryman
05-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Ok fair dues and point noted.

Talking about the 70s, I fondly recall the start of Liverpool's great European Cup history with that famous night in Rome in 77' against Borussia Mongengladbach with their own stellar players like Vogts, Bonhof, Stielike and Heynckes.

That beloved Reds team still brings back very fond memories : Clemence, Neal, Smith, Hughes, Jones, Callaghan, Case, McDermott, Kennedy, Keegan, Heighway and course the great Bob Paisley as manager.
Yes, i watched the match as a kid "live" on tv3 Malaysian channel in black n white. Superb match, Keegan tore them apart despite being man marked by Vogts. U forgot to mention a great player from the Monchengaldbach team, the Danish winger Allan Simonsen!
Actually if Pool had not been banned from Europe after the Heysel stadium riot in the 80s,Pool would have easily gone on to win a couple more European cups!

And talking about Clemence, after he was sold to Spurs, he lost the England no.1 spot to Peter Shilton...

sex crusader
05-10-2016, 09:57 PM
wa kao....so many laojiao pool fans! Tiagong about some of the players but never seen them play! I only remembered there was one sport programme on Ch5 that was shown on sunday morning!:D

Baigonggong
06-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Those were the good old days . When every player and every fan knows the true meaning of the Liverpool crest on their chest . Hopefully Klopp can bring the good old days back to Liverpool .

LeeHsienLoong
06-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Liverpool should not be a history club.
We have to move forward and aim high.
If we fail to win the league this season it will be a failure.

escobar43535
06-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Yes, i watched the match as a kid "live" on tv3 Malaysian channel in black n white. Superb match, Keegan tore them apart despite being man marked by Vogts. U forgot to mention a great player from the Monchengaldbach team, the Danish winger Allan Simonsen!
Actually if Pool had not been banned from Europe after the Heysel stadium riot in the 80s,Pool would have easily gone on to win a couple more European cups!

And talking about Clemence, after he was sold to Spurs, he lost the England no.1 spot to Peter Shilton...

Could not recall Simonsen in that match! Yes, I too watched it "live" on the telly but was lucky that me dad bought our very first colour telly in 76'(especially to watch the Montreal Olympics) so managed to catch the game in colour!

My very first Liverpool "live" final(this one was in black and white!) was the 74' FA Cup Final against Newcastle with "Supermac" Malcolm Macdonald playing for the Magpies. Big welsh giant Toshack was still a Redman, "Mighty Mouse" Keegan had a spectacular game scoring a brace and Alan Kennedy & Terry McDermott were still wearing barcode jerseys! Oh yes and this was the great Bill Shankly's last game in charge of the Reds. Think I was too young then to understand the significance though.

Agree that but for Heysel, Liverpool would probably have gone on to win more European Cups. Recall setting me alarm clock to wake up in the early hours of the morning to watch the game only to find tragedy unfold on me telly screen. At first I did not not know what was going on, thought I was still asleep dreaming. Unbelievably bizarre sad tragic disaster. Actually was surprised the match was finally allowed to go on but not surprised Juventus won.

On Clemence and Shilton, think Shilton was always better than Clemence, just that Shilton paid a heavy price for England's failure to qualify for WC74', thus temporarily losing the #1 spot to Clemence. Don't think it would have made any difference if Clemence had remained at Anfield.

Great nostalgia, recalling the days of Match of Day, Brian Moore and the mag called" SHOOT!"

escobar43535
06-10-2016, 03:04 PM

Liverpool's history is very important and I am not just talking about the trophies won. Its the whole package - the Reds jersy; Anfield; the Kop; Shanks; Paisley; the Boot Room; the great players; "This is Anfield" sign; YNWA etc, even the 2 tragedies at Hysel and Hillsborough. This unique history is what makes LiverpoolFC so special.

That said, naturally the present and future is also very important to Liverpool with aspirations to be champions once again both domestically and in Europe as well.

However for this season, I think it is a tad unrealistic and unreasonable to say that failure to win the EPL will be a failure. This is Klopp's very first full season in charge, so I don't think its fair. Top 4 yes and maybe a cup as well, but EPL champions I think that is pushing it abit too far, unless lady luck is on our side!

countryman
06-10-2016, 07:43 PM

If without the past glories, Pool would not have been such a popular club right now!
A bit too ambitious to win the EPL this season lah! If we get top 4 is considered a success already this season.
Now have to take it one match @ a time, cannot aim too far ahead. Defensive problems n goalie still not sorted out yet!

Europa
07-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino all score as Brazil thrash Bolivia

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/neymar-philippe-coutinho-roberto-firmino-8996104

Well done lads.

masterwanker
08-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Congrats to Klopp's first year anniversary with Liverpool . :)

Europa
09-10-2016, 02:25 PM
http://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/terrific-henderson-shames-tame-rooney?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1475979783

Well done Jordan Henderson and Daniel Sturridge. Klopps drill in training making all the Liverpool players form exemplary.

Think Rooney international days are numbered.

kpkblppl2
10-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Big match Liverpool vs Man U on Monday Night football.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/29327/10611354/jamie-carragher-on-man-utds-premier-league-title-chances

What are your thoughts?

Baigonggong
10-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Manchester United facing Fenerbahçe in the Europa League on the 21/10/16 . :D

escobar43535
10-10-2016, 02:24 PM
"We can't control other clubs spending more than us, but we can control fitness and if we're not the richest team in the league, we can be the fittest."
Jurgen Klopp

Hope to see the above philosophy translate into a sweet victory over ManU next Monday:cool:

LeeHsienLoong
10-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Both PSG and Barcelona want Coutinho.
We have to keep our best players not only by offering huge contracts but winning titles as well.
Next week I expect a sweet victory against Man Utd. :cool:

Grounded Eagle
11-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Manchester United facing Fenerbahçe in the Europa League on the 21/10/16 . :D

The Special One is not interested in the Europa League and has stated that it is a distraction and poor substitute for the CL.... I believe he will kelong this match to focus on the BPL and achieve CL next season.

countryman
11-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Both PSG and Barcelona want Coutinho.
We have to keep our best players not only by offering huge contracts but winning titles as well.
Next week I expect a sweet victory against Man Utd. :cool:

During crucial matches, Mourinho always emerged victorious against Liverpool! Remember the 0-2 defeat to parked the bus Chelsea @Anfield a few seasons ago which ended Pool's title hopes.
Hope doesn't happened next Mon.

Baigonggong
11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Ah Gong don't know if he will park his bus again . :D

LeeHsienLoong
11-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Good to know Henderson will captain England while Rooney is on the bench.
Actually I do not care much about the basic International matches.
I just wish the players get decent playing time and return injury free.
Speaking of injury Wijnaldum has picked up a hamstring problem. :mad:

Europa
11-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Malaysia Airlines named Liverpool's global airline partner

Posted 11 Oct 2016 16:11 Updated 11 Oct 2016 16:25

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysia-airlines-named-liverpool-s-global-airline-partner/3196960.html?cid=fbcna

Ninja_Assassin
11-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Malaysia Airlines named Liverpool's global airline partner

Posted 11 Oct 2016 16:11 Updated 11 Oct 2016 16:25

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysia-airlines-named-liverpool-s-global-airline-partner/3196960.html?cid=fbcna

Why they ditch Garuda and appoint MAS? :confused:

masterwanker
11-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Why they ditch Garuda and appoint MAS? :confused:

MAS got very bad luck one . :eek: :(

sex crusader
12-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Ah Gong don't know if he will park his bus again . :D

That hai gong kia can park whatever bus he wants but i am sure our men will run them down! :D maybe he will play Rooney as leftback! Our side Loveren is a big ? Considering his recent form!

escobar43535
12-10-2016, 02:52 AM
Its obvious where Mourinho is going to try and inflict the most pain on us - through set-pieces, corners and also probably through long high balls. This is where Liverpool appear most vulnerable at the moment. GK and Defence look dodgy in this regard. Ibra, Rashford, Mata and Pogba are the dangermen. Sure Klopp is aware of this, hope he is able to find an adequate solution.

masterwanker
12-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Liverpool will be playing against a 12 man instead of a 11 man team . :mad:

pomrakthai
12-10-2016, 11:52 PM

Lidat, Milner will not get any penalty kick:mad:

snakehead
13-10-2016, 01:15 AM

They purposely highlight to the media so I dun think the 12th man will be too obvious in favouring MU as he now knows everyone is alerted and watching his performance closely.

Baigonggong
13-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Ah Gong hope that the man in the middle do not kelong .:eek:

masterwanker
14-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Congrats to Klopp on winning the PL manager of the month .

Congrats to Henderson on winning the best PL goal award .

sex crusader
14-10-2016, 11:28 PM
How cum gooney didn't win flopp of the year award huh?:D

naemlo
15-10-2016, 02:58 AM
How cum gooney didn't win flopp of the year award huh?:D

I vote for Pogba....:D

snakehead
15-10-2016, 01:05 PM
I vote for Pogba....:D

My vote goes to Mourinho...... he seems to have lost his "special" abilities and more or less is just like an average manager now.

Baigonggong
15-10-2016, 01:11 PM
My vote goes to Mourinho...... he seems to have lost his "special" abilities and more or less is just like an average manager now.

He no more the Special One . :D

Lamborghini
15-10-2016, 02:14 PM
I am quite annoyed that some of Liverpool matches are re-scheduled. :D

LeeHsienLoong
15-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Joe Allen scored two goals for Stoke while our blue neighbours are holding on the blue Manchester.
We need to do our job on Monday. :cool:

naemlo
15-10-2016, 11:58 PM
We need to do our job on Monday. :cool:

n overtake Spurs. :D

KangTuo
16-10-2016, 12:08 AM
n overtake Spurs. :D

n overtake arsenal on goal difference :D
joint number 1

Firmino
16-10-2016, 09:47 AM
This is getting serious. We only have ourselves to blame should we screw up at Anfield.

The players must be clever. The 3 points will push us up and it will go a long way although the season is less than 10 games now.

We are lucky to remain in 4th position despite many of our close rivals playing on Saturday.

Lets do this.

Hanster
16-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Chances of a draw game with plenty of yellow cards flying around!:D

escobar43535
16-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Very nervous!

Think its going to be a hard difficult game.

Just hope the lads are up for it and please no red cards for our Redmen.

Btw any updates on the injury list? Wijnaldum, Lallana etc??

Baigonggong
16-10-2016, 12:45 PM
This is getting serious. We only have ourselves to blame should we screw up at Anfield.

The players must be clever. The 3 points will push us up and it will go a long way although the season is less than 10 games now.

We are lucky to remain in 4th position despite many of our close rivals playing on Saturday.

Lets do this.

Ah Gong again say you don't talk too much before the game. You better play well and score a few goals in the process . Do your talking on the field .

Baigonggong
16-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Chances of a draw game with plenty of yellow cards flying around!:D

Ah Gong believes that this match die die Liverpool must win and collect all 3 points at all cost . But everyone will be watching the referee to see if he will kelong or not . Yes sure will have many yellow cards but I am hoping Man U will get a red card . Will Rooney play or not ? At this stage Mourinho doesn't even know his team well enough . :D

naemlo
16-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Ah Gong again say you don't talk too much before the game. You better play well and score a few goals in the process . Do your talking on the field .

Whack in 4 goals n Liverpool will top the table. :D

4Dguru
16-10-2016, 12:57 PM

19pts on goals difference. :p

naemlo
16-10-2016, 02:28 PM
19pts on goals difference. :p

Yes, been awhile since Liverpool brings us exciting hope. :D

snakehead
16-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Ah Gong believes that this match die die Liverpool must win and collect all 3 points at all cost . But everyone will be watching the referee to see if he will kelong or not . Yes sure will have many yellow cards but I am hoping Man U will get a red card . Will Rooney play or not ? At this stage Mourinho doesn't even know his team well enough . :D

Every past Liverpool-Man Utd match has always seen a red card given...... wonder who will be the unlucky player this time :D

Firmino
16-10-2016, 07:23 PM

This is possible. I remember Liverpool scoring 4 goals at Old Trafford and Gerrard kissed the camera.

Good memories and I wish Liverpool do the same.

I believe Klopp will want to win this match as much as we fans want to see Man Utd lose.

Gerrard is back at Melwood to recover from his hamstring injury. I hope he give the players extra motivation and strength.

masterwanker
16-10-2016, 07:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noWSvzsjopg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1dyt2_qQ2o

LeeHsienLoong
16-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Mourinho has spoken about the referee which is not allowed according to FA rules.
Should the FA take action against this joker? :rolleyes:

We have a few questions to address.
Is zone or man marking key for this match?
Set pieces?
What if Mourinho parks the bus?
No Rooney means Liverpool has the advantage?

Baigonggong
17-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Every past Liverpool-Man Utd match has always seen a red card given...... wonder who will be the unlucky player this time

Ah Gong hoped that the FA will give that Mourinho a red card for his comments on the referee . Ah Gong hoped that Pogba will get the red card . :D

Whack in 4 goals n Liverpool will top the table

Ah Gong expect Mane to score at least 1 goal . The headless chicken to score 2goals and the little magician to score 1 goal. Milner to score from a penalty . :p

naemlo
17-10-2016, 03:01 PM
This is possible. I remember Liverpool scoring 4 goals at Old Trafford and Gerrard kissed the camera.

Ah Gong expect Mane to score at least 1 goal . The headless chicken to score 2goals and the little magician to score 1 goal. Milner to score from a penalty . :p

As long as Liverpool wins the game... dun care how many goals n I go collect my money :D

francined69
17-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Key is to take 3 points!!!

FunnyHippo
17-10-2016, 05:28 PM
See you all later hor...
HUAT AH!

:D

Ninja_Assassin
17-10-2016, 08:45 PM
As long as Liverpool wins the game... dun care how many goals n I go collect my money :D

You must be very fit by now..... every game have to run road. :D

masterwanker
17-10-2016, 09:15 PM
The FA should just change the referee . Even a former MU player said the current team got no chance to beat Liverpool at Anfield. Expect one of the Man U players to score an own goal . Rooney to get red card . Pogba to slip and fall . The only player who could stop Liverpool is David De Gea .

countryman
17-10-2016, 10:16 PM
The FA should just change the referee . Even a former MU player said the current team got no chance to beat Liverpool at Anfield. Expect one of the Man U players to score an own goal . Rooney to get red card . Pogba to slip and fall . The only player who could stop Liverpool is David De Gea .
Don't get too over confident 1st! Pool always disappoints us whenever we feel Pool gona win.. Might be draw game although I silently hope it's 3pts in our pockets.
Migs or Karius please don't fumble...

KangTuo
18-10-2016, 06:56 AM
What if Mourinho parks the bus?

Mourinho brought a 6-man truck to Anfield

LeeHsienLoong
18-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Very lucky to get 1 point because we almost gave Man Utd 3 points.
Bloodly Mourinho did it again.
Just like how he parked the bus in 2014.
Fucking coward. :cool:

naemlo
18-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Fucking coward. :cool:

Man U goal keeper helped them to draw while Liverpool goal keeper almost lose the game by passing the ball to opponent. :eek: This new goal keeper a bit raw to play in BPL.

escobar43535
18-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Awful game. United nullified us and we were too scared first half.

Nine times out of ten Coutinho's shot goes in. DDG with two world class saves.

First clean sheet albeit not due to Karius but United's woefulness in front of goal. 

Sturridge was awful and the game changed on its head when Lallana came on. Mignolet should be recalled (and I'd never thought I'd say that this season:D).

That said, think United lucked out because we didn't have Wijnaldum and Lallana start the game. We are clearly a far better team than they are. We have a far better manager than they have. We are just clearly still suffering from the mythical United inferiority complex to just have the belief that we can stroll onto any pitch and tear them to pieces. Hopefully we learn from this and don't allow it to happen again. Ever.

Btw the top 4 GD looks interesting - 8 , 9, 10, 11 - goals in order from 4th to 1st!

Baigonggong
18-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Man U goal keeper helped them to draw while Liverpool goal keeper almost lose the game by passing the ball to opponent. :eek: This new goal keeper a bit raw to play in BPL.

Ah Gong say give the give the new goalkeeper time to settle in . If Liverpool can give Mignolet 3 years I don't see why we can't give him that time. After all he is still young. You very heng no need to run road. :D

Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool cannot win against teams that park the bus . That headless chicken failed to score despite him talking too much here. Ah Gong really feel that the sick toufu time is also up . Can't really see him fit into Klopp's system . Maybe have to sell him when he is fit and get an all out striker that can play anywhere upfront .

sex crusader
18-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Man U goal keeper helped them to draw while Liverpool goal keeper almost lose the game by passing the ball to opponent. This new goal keeper a bit raw to play in BPL.

Maybe He likes to do raw !:D

Ah Gong say give the give the new goalkeeper time to settle in . If Liverpool can give Mignolet 3 years I don't see why we can't give him that time. After all he is still young. You very heng no need to run road.

Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool cannot win against teams that park the bus . That headless chicken failed to score despite him talking too much here. Ah Gong really feel that the sick toufu time is also up . Can't really see him fit into Klopp's system . Maybe have to sell him when he is fit and get an all out striker that can play anywhere upfront .

Said many times Liao..MC King shd b sold! He can't tahan Klopp 's pressing game! But ah gong , this morning 's bus was Sibei tua teng one! Triple deckers !:D

francined69
18-10-2016, 09:45 PM
ball-less display by JM, typical of him

countryman
18-10-2016, 10:04 PM
After seeing Karius performance last night, I feel that he is not up to the standard! He does not have the commanding presence of a top goalkeeper.He looks very shaky.Can't imagine him kicking the ball straight to the opponent in front of him last night! Almost fainted :eek:
Between the devil n the deep blue sea, I will still go for Migs over Karius as 1st choice goalie.

Baigonggong
19-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Maybe He likes to do raw !:D

Said many times Liao..MC King shd b sold! He can't tahan Klopp 's pressing game! But ah gong , this morning 's bus was Sibei tua teng one! Triple deckers !:D

Ah Gong see the match also buay tahan. They park a tank instead of the triple deckers . :eek: Maybe Liverpool should try and buy DDG . That MC king really have no impact on the game. Pogba is just an ordinary player . The referee did not kelong. Hope Klopp will come up with plan to destroy teams that park tank in front of the goalie.

Baigonggong
19-10-2016, 01:16 PM
After seeing Karius performance last night, I feel that he is not up to the standard! He does not have the commanding presence of a top goalkeeper.He looks very shaky.Can't imagine him kicking the ball straight to the opponent in front of him last night! Almost fainted :eek:
Between the devil n the deep blue sea, I will still go for Migs over Karius as 1st choice goalie.

This is his first big game . But at least the team keep a clean sheet.

Firmino
19-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Many must have forgotten that David DG was once called the worst goalkeeper in the PL. Fast forward 5 seasons and he is world class now whom almost every big club wants between their goal.

Mignolet was given time and yes he is still rather unfinished but is a good shot stopper. Age is also catching up for Mignolet so I am not sure about him as a long term solution.

Karius is young and not well known when purchased.

Strangely Karius seems to be performing the same mistakes as Mignolet. Could it be down to strategy or is our goalkeeping coach not just up to the mark?

Europa
19-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Ah Gong see the match also buay tahan. They park a tank instead of the triple deckers . :eek: Maybe Liverpool should try and buy DDG . That MC king really have no impact on the game. Pogba is just an ordinary player . The referee did not kelong. Hope Klopp will come up with plan to destroy teams that park tank in front of the goalie.

At least we did not lose the game and get 1 point.

JM was a very negative coach who only hope not to lose the game. All the pundits commented on JM negatively.

Liverpool lost home and away last season playing our biggest rivals.

Chinakid
19-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Keeper should be given more match..... Not one or a few matches to perform. You need the defenders also to get familiarise with each other more to form a solid Defence. At least he kept a clean sheet playing against Man U . Hopefully will bolster his confidence. Remember he is also just back after breaking his hand. My thinking only.

KangTuo
19-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Hope Klopp will come up with plan to destroy teams that park tank in front of the goalie.

WBA under Pulis is another triple deck bus... next opponent.

escobar43535
20-10-2016, 10:57 AM

Pulis probably took notes at Anfield on Monday night!

Klopp and the lads have a lot to think about before Saturday. Hope both Lallana and Wijnaldum are fit and sharp to start.

Less flapping of hands by Karius if he starts as well, please!!

Baigonggong
20-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Many must have forgotten that David DG was once called the worst goalkeeper in the PL. Fast forward 5 seasons and he is world class now whom almost every big club wants between their goal.

Mignolet was given time and yes he is still rather unfinished but is a good shot stopper. Age is also catching up for Mignolet so I am not sure about him as a long term solution.

Karius is young and not well known when purchased.

Strangely Karius seems to be performing the same mistakes as Mignolet. Could it be down to strategy or is our goalkeeping coach not just up to the mark?

Why you never score any goals ??? :eek:

Baigonggong
20-10-2016, 01:36 PM

Ah Gong feels that Liverpool must learn to have a Plan B irregardless of who the coach is .

Europa
22-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp provides backing to struggling star ahead of West Brom clash

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/723897/Liverpool-Jurgen-Klopp-Daniel-Sturridge-Premier-League-News-Team-news-West-Brom-Tony-Pulis

Daniel Sturridge may be dropped for tonight match.

Beretta
22-10-2016, 07:13 PM

And the current form team with the best attack cannot break them down last week..... Spurs could only draw 1-1 with WBA.

And Spurs playing style is similar to Liverpool. :rolleyes:

LeeHsienLoong
22-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Do we expect another park the bus team? :rolleyes:

LeeHsienLoong
22-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Spurs slipped and got a draw.
So we need the 3 points which will help us jump them.
It is a home game and I expect the players to be outstanding.

KangTuo
22-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Spurs slipped and got a draw.
So we need the 3 points which will help us jump them.
It is a home game and I expect the players to be outstanding.

possible to top table...
arsenal still 0-0

escobar43535
23-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Interesting night thus far, with Arsenal, Spurs drawing and Everton losing.

We need to win though.

Come on you Redmen!

naemlo
23-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Tonight must win by big margin else I run road again.

sex crusader
23-10-2016, 12:58 AM
One more goal to top the table ! Come on u reds!:D

francined69
23-10-2016, 02:36 AM
3 points in the bag n level with Arsenal. Well done!

escobar43535
23-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Took the 3 points and now joint Top, I would have taken that before the match, particularly after looking at Pulis' good record against us in the last eight games prior.

However, after the match, must say a tad disappointed with our Redmen, particularly in the final 20 minutes, worst still the last 10 minutes by giving away what else but yet another rubbish set-piece goal to make it a very nervy finish. Will our Defence and GK ever learn how to properly and adequately defend set-pieces and dead ball situations?!

That said, really loved the first 70 minutes, title championship form! If not for Foster, think we would have probably won by 4 and now be sitting at the Top instead of joint Top. Well just hope we keep up this splendid fine form of attack and somehow fix this Defence/GK debacle once and for all!

Btw good to see JW Henry and his elegant wife Linda again at Anfield!

naemlo
23-10-2016, 02:59 AM
Tonight must win by big margin else I run road again.

Run road... cb why so difficult to keep clean sheet?

LeeHsienLoong
23-10-2016, 10:23 AM
I am disappointed with the score.
We should have scored at least 3 to 5 goals but Foster was very good.
Our finishing needs to be more clinical because chances do not come by all the time.
Once again a very poor display during set pieces.
Klopp seriously needs to look into this and solve the problem.
The league is so close I am worried that failing to score more goals and not keeping clean sheets will come back to bite us.

Europa
23-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Run road... cb why so difficult to keep clean sheet?

Beauty of the game which makes these matches so exciting.

Pool had 18 chances and scored 2. So many missed chances by Firminio, Can, Mane, etc.

Most important is 3 points.

Last season we drew home and away playing West Brom Albion.

countryman
23-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Gave away a silly goal again from a set piece. This is happening too often n it's gona be costly if it goes on like that!
Karius needs to organise his defence better.

Ninja_Assassin
23-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Gave away a silly goal again from a set piece. This is happening too often n it's gona be costly if it goes on like that!
Karius needs to organise his defence better.

Mai hiam liao...... most importantly is we collect the 3 points. :D

owen10
23-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Unnecessary stress in the last 10 mins.
1st, stupid corner conceded
Then, the successive corner resulted in a goal mouth melee which the WBA player gleefully tucked the ball in
Opponents identified our defensive frailties and know how to hit us where it hurt most