PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

doppelherz
17-03-2009, 11:17 AM
thats one thing no team in the world can rival, our support.
every team has their bad apples but our majority always sticks with the team.

i was disappointed to hear choruses of boos though for many of our 0-0 draws at Anfield this season.

zinedine zidane
17-03-2009, 03:47 PM
yes in 2099, now in your dreams
no matter wat u say my fren,

WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Xgenre
17-03-2009, 04:01 PM

Why come here to KPKB? You should go to Old Trafford and screw the fans there. No one sings to encourage the players when they are down. No one stays when it looks like you are going to lose. Some kind of Man U fan huh? I think the Singaporean Man U fans are more passionate than those at OT.

You don't behave like a coward can? Create a nick just to slam Liverpool? Come on, no guts to use this nick to surf other parts of this forum? Scared kenna zapped is it? Big mouth, no balls. At least Liverpool fans have the decency to start out of your thread.

hawksbay
17-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Bro, this is the problem with MOST of the shit from manure...

They lose, they cant take it... Have to ramble something on our face like some mad dog...

I got zap once for talking about manure in our own thread! :rolleyes:

Thats the difference between MOST fellow Liverpool fans and MOST shit that dig in manure.. :p

Anyway, I'm not suprised by their behavior though..
Look at whom they learn from, Sir Alex "we were the better team" Fergie..

I was wondering just which match was he watching when he made that comment? :rolleyes:

i guess he must have been in another planet.i guess that old scum face is cracking up. ha ha ha :D

hawksbay
17-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I love that sight too!!!
Its wasnt even full time and the only fans left were our own! :D

Thats why our motto is You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

We dont grow up eating prawn sandwich, you know! :p

bro u sound like roy keane in disguise,dam u guys r good.thats y i luv my ppl.ynwa:D

_AXL_
18-03-2009, 12:41 AM

haha... think, young boy!!! whenever u want to do something, do u want others to do it to u??? do u want me to go to your thread and do what u do???maybe u dont know, i do not have much talent... but i possess a very cheebye mouth and enough insults about manshit to publish a book.

damn!!! it is loser fans like u (well, and the whining honourless knight, alex fuck-her-son) that makes other fans hate man-shit so much.:rolleyes:

Xgenre
18-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Just got deleted 3 points. So proud that my previous post attracted cowards. Just in case my words aren't clear enough, the coward wrote i support Man u !! Hey, please continue deducting my points. I will still post in other parts of this forum as usual. So don't say I never give you chance to zap me ah... unlike jokers who only set up nicks to post in soccer forum. Scold people then scared to face the backlash. What a devilish act. :D

hawksbay
18-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Just got deleted 3 points. So proud that my previous post attracted cowards. Just in case my words aren't clear enough, the coward wrote i support Man u !! Hey, please continue deducting my points. I will still post in other parts of this forum as usual. So don't say I never give you chance to zap me ah... unlike jokers who only set up nicks to post in soccer forum. Scold people then scared to face the backlash. What a devilish act. :D

same here bro got deducted 3 pts by sum mu coward who dare not leave is nick,i tell the coward now pls continue to deduct my pts n leave my race out of it u racist bastard.:p at least i post n let u deduct my pts if u have the guts u leave ur nick u asshole,y scared u can t get ctcs frm me is it u fucking coward.

umptibabalumoi
18-03-2009, 07:08 PM

i think his point is valid.

hawksbay
18-03-2009, 11:05 PM
same here bro got deducted 3 pts by sum mu coward who dare not leave is nick,i tell the coward now pls continue to deduct my pts n leave my race out of it u racist bastard.:p at least i post n let u deduct my pts if u have the guts u leave ur nick u asshole,y scared u can t get ctcs frm me is it u fucking coward.

another 2 idiots fail to leave ur nick.cowards,ya bro i beli noise:Dthe other 1 how do u noe wat col i am.u shd look at urself in the mirror 1st:D

hawksbay
19-03-2009, 04:54 AM
another 2 idiots fail to leave ur nick.cowards,ya bro i beli noise:Dthe other 1 how do u noe wat col i am.u shd look at urself in the mirror 1st:D

another coward ha ha ha ha boy i luv this,its only points u cant even get a bonk with it.ha ha ha ha.anymore cowards:p:D

beck7777
19-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah!

Its nice to wake up in the morning to see Liverpool are in safe hands for many years to come..

I still believe Rafa is the man to lead us back to glory days! :p

ANDYSIAO14
19-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Ho sei la!!! we will be seeing more of Mr Rafa till 2014

EXCLUSIVE: RAFA SIGNS NEW CONTRACT (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N163657090318-2103.htm)

http://i42.tinypic.com/14ty6xg.gif

kiko
19-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Liverpool , YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE....

YouTube - Champions League : Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid [10/03/09] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wQk8o4mcA)

kiko
19-03-2009, 08:59 AM
This video to share with all Liverpool brothers here.. Liverpool bring back the champions league cup back to Anfield!

We Are The Team - Liverpool Fc Fans

YouTube - We Are The Team - Liverpool Fc Fans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50H4hsuqaYQ)

fullofrubbish
19-03-2009, 10:19 AM
This video to share with all Liverpool brothers here.. Liverpool bring back the champions league cup back to Anfield!

We Are The Team - Liverpool Fc Fans

YouTube - We Are The Team - Liverpool Fc Fans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50H4hsuqaYQ)

My dear kiko since when you become a Liverpool supportter??? Your ktv bros are looking for you. so now you want to be Stevan Gerrad is it ? Thought you can get the support of Liverpool bros in this thread ???

Liverpool supportters do not be conned by this bro .Read his past postings and you will know why .

beck7777
19-03-2009, 11:01 AM
My dear kiko since when you become a Liverpool supportter??? Your ktv bros are looking for you. so now you want to be Stevan Gerrad is it ? Thought you can get the support of Liverpool bros in this thread ???

Liverpool supportters do not be conned by this bro .Read his past postings and you will know why .

True fans anot is not important...

At least he contribute clips..

Its much better than some manure who come in here to piss and shit... :rolleyes:

kiko
19-03-2009, 11:10 AM
I know what i done in the past is wrong. But now i had turn over a new leaf.

Now what i want is to support my team Liverpool, Liverpool , i love my team , I love my captain Steven Gerrard!

This clips is to share with bros over here, bros enjoy this clip!

YouTube - Steven Gerrard 2007 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRwsOapJnk)

S3vw
19-03-2009, 02:44 PM
errr......u guys might want to settle ur difference somewhere...:cool:

Cum_Luver
19-03-2009, 05:55 PM
with the signing of the new contract,everything will be settled and we can concentrate of winning the EPL,if not this season,should make it the top prority in the next season.

tiewleilowmei
19-03-2009, 07:46 PM

You know you are in the wrong mieh?? Don't seem to be leh... Still creating clones and smoking everyone leh.... Don't come and dirty liverpool... Shoo Shoo....:mad:

fullofrubbish
19-03-2009, 10:24 PM

Now what i want is to support my team Liverpool, Liverpool , i love my team , I love my captain Steven Gerrard!

Shooo ... Shooo ... kiko go back to the thread where you belong. Don't come in to create trouble for the peaceful Liverpool fans thread. Your ktv khakis are looking for you. :mad:

fullofrubbish
19-03-2009, 10:26 PM
True fans anot is not important...

At least he contribute clips..

Its much better than some manure who come in here to piss and shit...

Please bro don't be taken in by his actions.You should check the BS ktv & ChinaKTV threads and you will kow his background. He is a gisgrace to the bros.

fullofrubbish
19-03-2009, 10:27 PM
errr......u guys might want to settle ur difference somewhere...:cool:

Sorry big bro didn't mean to intrude into the liverpool thread.Just want to let the bros here know what kind of a person kiko is . That's all.

umptibabalumoi
20-03-2009, 06:23 AM
with the signing of the new contract,everything will be settled and we can concentrate of winning the EPL,if not this season,should make it the top prority in the next season.

You will never walk alone... Lot of fools will follow you

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 07:51 AM

YouTube - Steven Gerrard 2007 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRwsOapJnk)

Sigh....n u show again ur ugly head....

R u not an Arsenal fan?? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/soccer-talk/58698-arsenal-fc-emirates-all-gunner-fans-fall-51.html Now u say u support Liverpool, love Liverpool, love Stevie G??? And it comes after the Reds thrash the Devils 4-1....and after ur other nick has been zapped till negative....

I have nothing against Pool fans, i regard most of them as real footie supporters, so i'm not here purposely to disrupt the thread. I'm a Gooner, i just feel its disgusting for another supposed Gooner to b here waxing lyricals abt how much he loves the Reds....he's either taking u guys on a ride in an effort to boost his flagging reputation here, or he's just another fair weathered fan who jumps ship when he sees another team putting in a good performance....disgrace disgrace....

U guys here may wanna zap me for bringing in something which u all may seem as not wanted in this thread, n i dun care if i'm zapped, but i just dun wanna see some THING as slimy as KIKO coming in here n conning n bringing this thread into disrepute...the Kop is too sacred for these type of pple...

kiko
20-03-2009, 07:58 AM
You shall never walk alone.. LIVERPOOL

Brothers, remember the great IAN Rush

Now want to share the video of IAN Rush with all faithful Liverpool fans

YouTube - LIVERPOOL -1986 F.A.CUP FINAL-IAN RUSH. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqYJsLoXW4&feature=related)

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 08:08 AM
You shall never walk alone.. LIVERPOOL

Brothers, remember the great IAN Rush

Now want to share the video of IAN Rush with all faithful Liverpool fans

YouTube - LIVERPOOL -1986 F.A.CUP FINAL-IAN RUSH. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqYJsLoXW4&feature=related)

U obviously do not know how important football is to real fans, and what it means to be a real supporter of a football club....to b able to switch allegiance effortlessly from 1 club to another with a snap of ur fingers, probably to gain support from others here is one of the lowest things u have done....

Posting videos here of the Reds? Shouldn't u b carrying on in ur orginal http://www.sammyboyforum.com/soccer-talk/97906-arsenal-football-video.html ?

Of all despicable things u have done here in this forum, this surely ranks in the top 3 of my blacklist. I have been a Gooner almost 20 yrs now, and to see u jumping ship soo effortlessly (dunno if u were an Arsenal fan in the first place, hoping ur not), really irks me, n to regard those real followers of the Reds in this thread as fools also shows what type of low-life character u have...

kiko
20-03-2009, 08:17 AM
I come to support bro Cum Luver, and support Liverpool

1985-1986 Everton v Liverpool

YouTube - 1985-1986 Everton v Liverpool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJlAzoOgG0&feature=related)

beck7777
20-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Hmm, the reactions from the other bros here make me feel I really ganna conned by this kiko... :confused:

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Hmm, the reactions from the other bros here make me feel I really ganna conned by this kiko... :confused:

Lol....it is all up to u who/what u wanna blieve....he has been labelled many unsavoury titles, in many of the other threads....but i blieve his actions in this thread really outdo all others....to manipulate football religion as a stepping stone to achieve forgiveness and acceptance is really pathetic....gosh....i would really love to see Stevie G hit a piledriver, but not with the football, but with Kiko's own 2 balls....lol

SBF Cleaner
20-03-2009, 08:49 AM
bro kiko,
you changes very fast.
i thought you are a MU or Gunners.

kiko
20-03-2009, 08:51 AM
My wish here, is to see Liverpool lift the champions League title again in May.

If Liverpool lift the Tophy , i will open a bottle of champagne with Bro Cum Luver. :)

Liverpool vs AC Milan The miracle of Istambul 25.05. 2005

YouTube - Liverpool vs AC Milan The miracle of Istambul 25.05. 2005 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfLpIq_26Q)

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 08:55 AM
My wish here, is to see Liverpool lift the champions League title again in May.

If Liverpool lift the Tophy , i will open a bottle of champagne with Bro Cum Luver. :)

Liverpool vs AC Milan The miracle of Istambul 25.05. 2005

YouTube - Liverpool vs AC Milan The miracle of Istambul 25.05. 2005 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfLpIq_26Q)

Lol....i'm sure Bro Cum Lover knows how to "open" a bottle of champagne...he will not need ur help to "open" it....

Pls don't do the same SIA SUAY thing of ordering a bottle, then when pple come, u say u "open" the bottle le....pls remember, when cheongsters say they open, it means they pay for it, not they order then ask evry1 to share....n it definitely doesn't mean u physically open up the bottle....lol....

kiko
20-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Next week , is the draw of the champions league, i think Liverpool may draw with Barcelona, if draw with Barcelona, its going to be a tough match. Liverpool got to watch Messi. Stop him!

But no matter who Liverpool draw from in the champions league, i believe They will still go through!:)

rahl
20-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Lol....it is all up to u who/what u wanna blieve....he has been labelled many unsavoury titles, in many of the other threads....but i blieve his actions in this thread really outdo all others....to manipulate football religion as a stepping stone to achieve forgiveness and acceptance is really pathetic....gosh....i would really love to see Stevie G hit a piledriver, but not with the football, but with Kiko's own 2 balls....lol

You guys seem to be tracking him eh?? At least we get rival fans who are not out to make themselves an immediate arsehole. ;)

The Kiko act is quickly becoming stale man. It is sooooo fake and superficial.

Back to real discussion. Hicks for 5 more years anyone? heheh.

fullofrubbish
20-03-2009, 09:23 AM

You have hit on the nail bro. Another well known tactic he likes to use is to borrow "sword " to kill his " enemies " .Then he will up your points. Don't be taken in by this.

Kiko thank you for very much for the zap . :mad::p:D

fullofrubbish
20-03-2009, 09:25 AM
bro kiko,
you changes very fast.
i thought you are a MU or Gunners.

He is someone with many faces . Do be careful of him . Do not fall for his tricks .

fullofrubbish
20-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Next week , is the draw of the champions league, i think Liverpool may draw with Barcelona, if draw with Barcelona, its going to be a tough match. Liverpool got to watch Messi. Stop him!

But no matter who Liverpool draw from in the champions league, i believe They will still go through!:)

What "RUBBISH " you talking about it ? Draw ??? Liverpool will win the matches . They have beaten Real Madrid and are now back to full strength. It shows what little knowledge you have about Liverpool. :mad:

kiko
20-03-2009, 09:28 AM
My dream is to see my captain Lift up the champions league title again..

Liverpool, U SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 09:28 AM
You guys seem to be tracking him eh?? At least we get rival fans who are not out to make themselves an immediate arsehole. ;)

Lol....would i call myself tracking him? Hmm...dunno, it has bcome a past-time...lol

Anyway...Hicks? As a neutral, i would like to see Pool revert back to english ownership. I really do think all the foreign investors are spoiling the game, but then, with the economic downturn, clubs really do need the moolah pumped in by such pple to flourish....howevr, Hicks??? Hmm...he really doesn't seem to b 1 of the better foreigners though :p

fullofrubbish
20-03-2009, 09:30 AM

Bro your perception is so spot on . Sorry we intrude into the Liverpool thread but we just want to warn all bros not to be taken in by this "IT" .

Happy that Rafa signed on another few more years. Now he can concentrate on the job at hand.

kiko
20-03-2009, 09:39 AM
U people can say what u want, No matter what happened, my heart is with Gerrard my captain. I love my captain.

My heart sang every day "YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"

YouTube - You'll Never Walk Alone. Liverpool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfFi-_Hb2A)

Fishcer
20-03-2009, 10:08 AM
U people can say what u want, No matter what happened, my heart is with Gerrard my captain. I love my captain.

My heart sang every day "YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"

YouTube - You'll Never Walk Alone. Liverpool (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfFi-_Hb2A)

Lol....saw ur fav gal at BS sit with some1 else in ur same room, ignoring u, n now u've dcided to turn gay cos of a broken heart?? Hmmm....dun think gerrard will fancy u either...lol

By the way, Reds supporters, may i know the title is "You Will Never Walk Alone" or "You Shall Never Walk Alone" ah?? :P

Xgenre
20-03-2009, 10:28 AM
What a week. Firstly we have heartbroken Man U fans coming here to post rubbish. Then now we have a Gunner who wants to convert. Whatever it is, it's FRIDAY already.

Let's focus back on football. No point beating Man U last week if we can't follow up with a victory against Villa. Hope we play well this sunday. We seemed to be at full strength, at least starting 11 wise. I wonder how Rafa's signing on 5 more years will motivate the rest of the players. Afterall, if reports about tying down Gerrard, Alonso, Reina, Kuyt and Agger are true, these players should surely be lifted. More long term money coming in. I'll be happy, will they be? Hopefully that translates into better performance on the pitch.

HCKing
20-03-2009, 10:28 AM
By the way, Reds supporters, may i know the title is "You Will Never Walk Alone" or "You Shall Never Walk Alone" ah?? :P

HAHAHAHA, my morning entertainment, as always.:D:D

tiewleilowmei
20-03-2009, 10:48 AM

Obviously.. read my signature and you should have some true picture of IT.

Frankiestine
20-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Obviously.. read my signature and you should have some true picture of IT.

hahahahahahaha.....i think you should know why i am bursting out in laughters.....omg i can just picture the part with the tears rolling down....hahahahaha...:D:D:D:D

S3vw
20-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Sorry big bro didn't mean to intrude into the liverpool thread.Just want to let the bros here know what kind of a person kiko is . That's all.

no worries no offence taken at all.....
btw i not big bro lei.....;)

S3vw
20-03-2009, 02:47 PM

IS TODAY u call urself a football fan....???
i think the true is out.....
dun say u r a REDS......:mad:

S3vw
20-03-2009, 02:49 PM

hell NO NO NO......:p

S3vw
20-03-2009, 02:51 PM
My dream is to see my captain Lift up the champions league title again..

Liverpool, U SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE!

U FOR SURE WILL WALK ALONE.....:rolleyes:

S3vw
20-03-2009, 02:53 PM
What a week. Firstly we have heartbroken Man U fans coming here to post rubbish. Then now we have a Gunner who wants to convert. Whatever it is, it's FRIDAY already.

Let's focus back on football. No point beating Man U last week if we can't follow up with a victory against Villa. Hope we play well this sunday. We seemed to be at full strength, at least starting 11 wise. I wonder how Rafa's signing on 5 more years will motivate the rest of the players. Afterall, if reports about tying down Gerrard, Alonso, Reina, Kuyt and Agger are true, these players should surely be lifted. More long term money coming in. I'll be happy, will they be? Hopefully that translates into better performance on the pitch.

2-0 to the REDS tis wk end...:)

doppelherz
20-03-2009, 05:38 PM
2-0 to the REDS tis wk end...:)
and Murphy to score the winner for Fulham vs Man Utd :D

S3vw
20-03-2009, 06:16 PM

and tat will make a perfect wkend for the REDS....:p

_AXL_
20-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Enjoyed ur rambling post bro heheheh.

I must put up my hand and admit I was one of those who didn't think we would win at OT. From the highs of Real Madrid in Europe we have often plummeted down to earth in the league immediately after.

I am more than happy to be proven wrong.

The most infuriating thing was of course all the Manc bias that is revealed in these sorts of situations, both before and after the match.

But one thing bro, we wouldn't have won without Torres and Stevie, not because of their quality, but because they led from the top and they performed with absolute determination and passion.

How many times have we seen Stevie flap at OT. By his own admission too. Not this time.

That self-belief is going to do us real good for next season (and the CL this season). I'm sure of that.

sorry for the late reply. was busy replying the scum of the earth that i missed your post. my bad, my bad.

i hate to say this but u r right about gerrard and torres. torres especially cos he only seemed interested to play only when gerrard is playing. but he was chasing around in that match, together with gerrard and kuyt, leaving the defenders and defensive midfielders no time to make calculated passes.

rafa, IMHO, has got it right many seasons ago with his tactics to kill manure already. unfortunately, things just happened. if i m not wrong with my memory, he always made sure he had the strongest men in central midfield so that liverpool would control it. that is manure's weakest link when roy keane left. no one left, well except for darren fletcher. but if gerrard or mascherano or alonso (all worldclass midfielders) cannot totally boss even fletcher around, then they ought to lose, ya?

the only difference this time is that mascherano or hyypia did not get sent off, torres was able to atone (on behalf of) the mistake fast and liverpool were able to keep their shape. u should expect them to trounce manure more often from now on, ya?;)

Not to worry bros abt the mancs. They emptied their own stadium on Saturday!

that, to me, was the best sight of the whole match, only topped by raj kumar's "humiliating" commentary.

kiko, kiko... cant zap u anymore, cos i have already done so. liverpool is afraid of no one at the moment. i dont know if the draw has been done, but most of us r wishing for manure. nothing more satisfying than kicking shit when it is down, ya???

it is very obvious that u r not a liverpool fan, i have seen u putting the gunners logo in yr siggie. so, do us a favour here, ya? we would be ashamed to know that u have switched to supporting liverpool. tell u what, manure r 4 points ahead and has a game in hand... it would be wiser for u to support them cos they have the best chance to win the premiership this season. now, fuck off and dont come back, u bloody loser!!!:mad:

joew2005
20-03-2009, 07:35 PM
i hope the reds hv their feets firmly on the ground.
they must be dicipline & focus.............................
treat each & every game like it's a final match.

S3vw
20-03-2009, 07:48 PM
champion league draw

liverpool v chelsea

S3vw
20-03-2009, 07:55 PM
QUARTER-FINALS: Ties to be played April 7/8 & 14/15

Villarreal v Arsenal

Manchester United v FC Porto

Liverpool v Chelsea

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

SEMI-FINALS: Ties to be played April 28/29 and May 5/6

Manchester United or FC Porto
v
Villarreal or Arsenal

Barcelona or Bayern Munich
v
Liverpool or Chelsea

ANDYSIAO14
20-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Ho seh la :D

http://i39.tinypic.com/vio02x.gif

Liverpool drew Chelsea yet again and means Rafa Benitez's 2005 champions will face last season's beaten finalists for the fourth time in the knock-out stages in five seasons. The duo have also previously met in the group stages of the competition

UEFA Champions League quarter-final draw - UEFA Champions League - ESPN Soccernet (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=600979&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=4716)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yzabh4.jpg

Rafa handed £30m transfer kitty
Reds hand Rafa £30m transfer war chest - England - ESPN Soccernet (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=629604&sec=england&cc=4716)

Regaine
20-03-2009, 08:06 PM
champion league draw

liverpool v chelsea

This is going to be a very good game . Will take leave to watch this game. :D

Regaine
20-03-2009, 08:11 PM
kiko, kiko... cant zap u anymore, cos i have already done so. liverpool is afraid of no one at the moment. i dont know if the draw has been done, but most of us r wishing for manure. nothing more satisfying than kicking shit when it is down, ya???

it is very obvious that u r not a liverpool fan, i have seen u putting the gunners logo in yr siggie. so, do us a favour here, ya? we would be ashamed to know that u have switched to supporting liverpool. tell u what, manure r 4 points ahead and has a game in hand... it would be wiser for u to support them cos they have the best chance to win the premiership this season. now, fuck off and dont come back, u bloody loser!!!:mad:

Bro _AXL_ relax bro and be cool . Today is Friday you know. Kiko whoever you are read this kindly go back to where you are . It is obvious you a not a true football fan. We weclome all true Liverpool supportters and those who really know about soccer.

S3vw
20-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Kiko whoever you are read this kindly go back to where you are . It is obvious you a not a true football fan. We weclome all true Liverpool supportters and those who really know about soccer.

wahahahaha.....:D
CL draw is today n he can say next wk.....:rolleyes:

Regaine
20-03-2009, 08:25 PM
wahahahaha.....
CL draw is today n he can say next wk.....

I believe we have a bro here in sbf by the name of StevenGerrard. I wonder is he around. ;)

kiko
20-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Bro S3vw: Thanks for your info: Champions league draw!

I will start the prediction: Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 0 (Full Time)

Liverpool , Liverpool .. My heart sang , Gerrard, what a goal for Liverpool !

Go Liverpool Goal !;)

_AXL_
20-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Bro _AXL_ relax bro and be cool . Today is Friday you know. Kiko whoever you are read this kindly go back to where you are . It is obvious you a not a true football fan. We weclome all true Liverpool supportters and those who really know about soccer.

how to be cool??? the bugger wants to be associated with us true liverpool fans leh...

sorry to say but being a fan here is not about looking around for news bites, then do cut and paste. which is why kiko would never be able to contribute to this thread. like u said, this is a sanctuary for people with real ideas to share and even argue about the merits of it. but it requires true knowledge and passion to do so, not just buying a bloody t-shirt, put it on and declare oneself a fan.

he represents those losers who go around buying t-shirts of different teams and wearing them whenever appropriate. he is indicative of those losers who didnt wear their manure shirts when chelsea was dominating the league. and now, he wants to soil the liverpool shirt. sorry, i cant be cool about that. my apologies for wasting bandwidth here, cos it was not a good day for me. first i come in here and see kiko... and then i found out that manure managed to avoid liverpool in the champs league draw.

YNWA

Cum_Luver
20-03-2009, 10:11 PM
LIVERPOOL NEWS
Rafa handed £30m transfer kitty
By Soccernet staff
March 20, 2009

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been handed a £30m war chest along with his new five-year contract, according to reports in the UK press.

Barry: Back on Rafa's radar

Reds co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett have promised to hand Benitez £20m on top of the £12m recouped by selling Anfield flop Robbie Keane back to Tottenham Hotspur and he is free to spend it all on transfers this summer.

Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry is once again top of the Spaniard's wanted list, Liverpool having failed to land the England international last summer, and Spurs winger Aaron Lennon is also a target.

must really use it wisely and get the best available players.

kiko
20-03-2009, 10:33 PM
My wish is for Liverpool to bring in David Villa, and snatch Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal. If Liverpool could have Fabregas with Alonso in midfield , attack Torres and David Villa , I will see Liverpool challenge Man utd and Chelsea for title next season !

Go Liverpool . Goal !:)

HCKing
20-03-2009, 11:43 PM
My wish is for Liverpool to bring in David Villa, and snatch Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal. If Liverpool could have Fabregas with Alonso in midfield , attack Torres and David Villa , I will see Liverpool challenge Man utd and Chelsea for title next season !

HAHAHAHAHA.:D:rolleyes:

Soul_Reaper
21-03-2009, 01:15 AM
I believe we have a bro here in sbf by the name of StevenGerrard. I wonder is he around. ;)

Haven't heard from Dirk Kuyt long time liao too :D

kiko
21-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Now i want to share with brothers here , my heroes Gerrard & Torres

YouTube - Steven Gerrard & Fernando Torres ~ Ultimate Duo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzF-CBb2iU)

The Monkees
21-03-2009, 08:49 AM
A Gunners turns Reds.
so when you will turn Red Devils and Blues.
please do not polute this thread.

terror03
21-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Hello bro, u think ur wish is realistic anot? STOP DREAMING OK!!!

Liverpool have made improvement under Rafa & will continue to do so.
We the true Liverpool fans will want the best thing for our beloved club in all aspects for the club.
Main thing is to concentrate for the remaining BPL games & the Champions League.
And we hope that Rafa will use the transfer funds wisely to get the players for Liverpool.

fullofrubbish
21-03-2009, 11:29 AM
wahahahaha.....
CL draw is today n he can say next wk.....

It shows only 1 thing he don't know what the hell is going on in the world of soccer. :D

So now what happen to Steven Gerrard you twit !!! You left him out . :eek:
Why next season ??? Don't Liverpool have a chance to win this season ??? :mad:

Hello bro, u think ur wish is realistic anot? STOP DREAMING OK!!!

Liverpool have made improvement under Rafa & will continue to do so.
We the true Liverpool fans will want the best thing for our beloved club in all aspects for the club.
Main thing is to concentrate for the remaining BPL games & the Champions League.
And we hope that Rafa will use the transfer funds wisely to get the players for Liverpool

He know nuts about Liverpool and soccer !!! Still act as if he knows a lot.

Bro S3vw: Thanks for your info: Champions league draw!

I will start the prediction: Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 0 (Full Time)

Liverpool , Liverpool .. My heart sang , Gerrard, what a goal for Liverpool !

Hallo you twit this is not a prediction thread. ou post in the wrong thread. You must also wait for bro Cum_luver to annonce the competition is open . Are you trying to take over his job ??? :eek:

Permission granted for all Liverpool supporters and all soccer fans to zap this kiko .

joew2005
21-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Yes..........revenge r on the cards 4 the Reds.

Pls see off the blues.

I would go 4 the below SF match-up;
manu vs Arsenal & bayern vs Liverpool.

kiko
21-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I really hope Liverpool beat Aston Villa 2molo, Torres score ...:D

You shall never walk alone!

kiko
21-03-2009, 05:33 PM
My heart is with Captain Gerrard::rolleyes:

Brothers lets sing You'll Never Walk Alone

YouTube - You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool vs Aston Villa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYbHp2OxgY)

Fishcer
21-03-2009, 06:35 PM
My heart is with Captain Gerrard::rolleyes:

Brothers lets sing You'll Never Walk Alone

YouTube - You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool vs Aston Villa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYbHp2OxgY)

Lol....i really feel symphaty for the Reds supporters in this forum....with this THING ard here posting his supposed "LOVE" for Pool, it really really stains the history and reputation of this club.....

Guess he knows its because he can't be zapped when he is posting here, and he is not posting anywhere else, so he's safe from all of u....

Me, being a Gooner, must say dat i m ashamed dat he once associated himself with my dear Arse, n i really feel for all the Kopites here....:o

kiko
21-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Brothers , I finally found the lyrics for You'll never walk alone!

Brothers i share with u all now!

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone!

Fishcer
21-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Eh, Kiko....soo many of the Reds Supporters here have told u to get the F*** out of here liao, y u still wanna insist on torturing evry1 ah??? U say u r a true Pool fan, but now then u say u found the lyrics?? Gosh....ur internet must b very very slow hor...take u soooo long to find the lyrics...

Anyway, dun b a coward...dun pm me, u got anything to say, just write out in the main....n dun hide here in the soccer talk section...u pm me abt BS, then be a man n write it out in the BS thread...if u feel u do nothing wrong, then y sooo scared?? Really useless F***....

This is the last time i will remind u not to pollute this thread anymore...even i feel paiseh to b wasting the bandwidth here by scolding u....really sorry to all the Liverpool fans....but just can't help it when i see such FAKE FOOTIE FANS here....

And by the way....I M NOT UR BRO, NEVER WAS, NEVER AM, NEVER WILL BE....

kiko
21-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Bro Fishcer: I just want to share with all the Liverpool brothers the lycris " You will never walk alone..

Now i sing everyday to my Liverpool team, 2molo when play Aston Villa, i will again sing for my team.

Regaine
21-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Bro Fishcer: I just want to share with all the Liverpool brothers the lycris " You will never walk alone..

Now i sing everyday to my Liverpool team, 2molo when play Aston Villa, i will again sing for my team.

Please lah kiko as if you need to teach us how to our liverpool song. :eek: I am sure many liverpool supportters will agree when I say this in a polite way " Kindly please leave our thread alone. Bring your problems elsewhere. We don't need fakers like you. " :mad::rolleyes:

kiko
21-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Bro , dont like that , i same as bro Cum Luver , i come to support Liverpool, this bro Fishcer trying to make me dislike among brothers here. Bro, we are Liverpool fans, we cannot allow these people to distort our Liverpool fans unity , Bro , cant u see he trying to break the Unity of Liverpool fans here!

Ever since, Gerrard sign the contract with Liverpool, never leave for Chelsea, i am determine to follow Gerrard, My blood is with Gerrard and also Liverpool now, Brothers believe me!

Regaine
21-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Haven't heard from Dirk Kuyt long time liao too

Well I believe he is trying to keep fit for the important match against Chelsea in the Champions League. It is nice to see the whole team starting to gel together and peaking at about the right time. I believe their confidence is very high after overcoming 2 very difficult matches. :D

I only hope the lads will keep on focusing the games on hand and continue to win. They also must not talk big before any match and always must respect your opposition.

Now that Rafa's contract is done. Lets hope that they concentrate on winning the remaining matches. Also hope that Murphy would do us a favour at Fulham.:D

Fishcer
21-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Bro , dont like that , i same as bro Cum Luver , i come to support Liverpool, this bro Fishcer trying to make me dislike among brothers here. Bro, we are Liverpool fans, we cannot allow these people to distort our Liverpool fans , Bro , cant u see he trying to break the Unity of Liverpool fans here!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......go sh.....me laff until stomach pain liao....:D

Fishcer
21-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Well I believe he is trying to keep fit for the important match against Chelsea in the Champions League. It is nice to see the whole team starting to gel together and peaking at about the right time. I believe their confidence is very high after overcoming 2 very difficult matches. :D

I only hope the lads will keep on focusing the games on hand and continue to win. They also must not talk big before any match and always must respect your opposition.

Now that Rafa's contract is done. Lets hope that they concentrate on winning the remaining matches. Also hope that Murphy would do us a favour at Fulham.:D

The only main problem i see with the Reds team is their over reliance on Stevie G n Torres....their season lies on the fitness of these 2 players....that is a big gamble to take...

kiko
21-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Now Rafa has 30 million to spend, when the new transfer window open , Rafa please bring on Fabragas , in midfield we have Alonso and Gerrard, Liverpool can look forward to a great season 2009/2010.

Regaine
21-03-2009, 08:24 PM
The only main problem i see with the Reds team is their over reliance on Stevie G n Torres....their season lies on the fitness of these 2 players....that is a big gamble to take...

Yes I agree it is a big gamble.But isn't it nice to see the partnership working so well ? When they play well , the whole team played well . But if you remember correctly even without Torres and Gerrad playing , the team still managed a 1 nil win and draws. This look well for the team in the future. :D

Fishcer
21-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes I agree it is a big gamble.But isn't it nice to see the partnership working so well ? When they play well , the whole team played well . But if you remember correctly even without Torres and Gerrad playing , the team still managed a 1 nil win and draws. This look well for the team in the future. :D

True enough, even without the duo, they still manage to pull off some results, but even then, their play was not convincing. I admit dat all teams require 1 or 2 stars to pull them through the tough times, but to be over reliant on certain individuals is always a risk.

Retaining Benitez is probably the first step for Liverpool to build for the future, i still maintain my stand that this season comes too fast for them to win the League. If they do, Kudos to them, but overall, they are not yet ready or equipped to win it yet. Probably with a few more astute signings to strengthen the firepower in the team and creativity would allow them to really push for the title in the seasons to come.

S3vw
21-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Bro , dont like that , i same as bro Cum Luver , i come to support Liverpool, this bro Fishcer trying to make me dislike among brothers here. Bro, we are Liverpool fans, we cannot allow these people to distort our Liverpool fans unity , Bro , cant u see he trying to break the Unity of Liverpool fans here!

Ever since, Gerrard sign the contract with Liverpool, never leave for Chelsea, i am determine to follow Gerrard, My blood is with Gerrard and also Liverpool now, Brothers believe me!
two words for u....
F**K OFF......:mad:

kiko
21-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Bro S3vw: If u are Liverpool fans, let's join me sing "You will never walk alone!:D

S3vw
21-03-2009, 08:51 PM
True enough, even without the duo, they still manage to pull off some results, but even then, their play was not convincing. I admit dat all teams require 1 or 2 stars to pull them through the tough times, but to be over reliant on certain individuals is always a risk.

Retaining Benitez is probably the first step for Liverpool to build for the future, i still maintain my stand that this season comes too fast for them to win the League. If they do, Kudos to them, but overall, they are not yet ready or equipped to win it yet. Probably with a few more astute signings to strengthen the firepower in the team and creativity would allow them to really push for the title in the seasons to come.

i do agreed we will not win the title tis yr...
maybe we might just lift the Champion Leg. cup again...;)

(if Murphy does score the winner 2 9 it will be very interesting)

kiko
21-03-2009, 08:52 PM
All Liverpool bros supporters here, when Liverpool have live games, where u bros go to watch the games, dont mind i join in u brothers, to support our beloved Liverpool !:cool:

Cummon
21-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Fated huh ? Love to watch Murphy score again against the scums.
Fellow Reds who are watching the game let's cheer the cottagers till the whistle blown :)

S3vw
21-03-2009, 11:46 PM
yeah interesting indeed.....
fingers crossed that nothing will happen to fulham.....

kiko
21-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Let's keep our finger cross , that Fulham can maintain , and Man utd dont score.
Fulham , fulham score another goal to down Man utd please!:D

ANDYSIAO14
21-03-2009, 11:59 PM
For A True Mighty Reds Fan

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif

Xgenre
22-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Fated huh ? Love to watch Murphy score again against the scums.
Fellow Reds who are watching the game let's cheer the cottagers till the whistle blown :)

I am watching the match with excitement too. Chelsea side also seems good for us. Fingers crossed.

kiko
22-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Brothers : Latest score now is

Fulham 1 - 0 Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 0 Chelsea

ANDYSIAO14
22-03-2009, 12:46 AM
1st thing 1st...

Thanks alot Fulham (looks like i can tear my draw tickets lol :D)

Bloody SAF said that man utd will bounce back...

Oh yeah...bounce back go 2nd place :D

Chelsea also cracking up :D

Cummon
22-03-2009, 12:48 AM
I am watching the match with excitement too. Chelsea side also seems good for us. Fingers crossed.

Fulham have done us a big favour,looks like there are still a lof of twists & turns ahead,getting more & more excited !

terror03
22-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Fulham 2 - 0 Man Utd,
looks like Man Utd is goin to lose 2 games in a row now.
Rooney got send off for a 2nd yellow card offence.

Chelsea now trailing Spurs by 1 goal to nil.

Maybe, just maybe Liverpool still have a chance on the title.

Xgenre
22-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Fulham 2- Man U 0!

YES!!!! Hope Chelsea loses and drop points too.

We need to add to the pressure by winning tomorrow. And to make a BIG statement, we must thrash Aston Villa. If we win 4-0... I tell you, the pressure on the Man U players will be great. Because Man U still got a fixture pile up to clear. 1 more BPL match to play, FA cup semi-finals.... Plus their better players are getting sent off and suspended. Like Looney tonight. Even Ronaldo ran the risk of being sent off tonight.

ANDYSIAO14
22-03-2009, 01:01 AM
So much of bouncing back....and to see this result... i hope i dont hear any more
MAN UTD FANS AROUND THE WORLD saying
" Liverpool beat Man Utd - by FLUKE LA..
THIS LA THAT LA TIRED LA WHAT LA ... :D "

Fulham 2- Man U 0!..........................Plus their better players are getting sent off and suspended. Like Looney tonight. Even Ronaldo ran the risk of being sent off tonight.

beck7777
22-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Great result for Fulham, and for us too! :p
But we need to do our part too and win to keep the pressure up!

What pleased me too is Booney and Grandad Scholes will miss games, not to mention Vidic is still out! :D

Go Liverpool!
Score a win tomorrow and its just 2 points gap!!!!

YNWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Cum_Luver
22-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Go Liverpool!

bro,indeed a good day for us.
and if we win tomorrow against Villa,it will be just 1 pt but must also remember that they have a game in-hand,theoritically it is 4 pts. but at least it will put a lot of pressure on them since Scholes,Rooney and Vidic will be suspended.

Xgenre
22-03-2009, 01:23 AM

YNWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Bro, it's 1 point not 2 if we win tomorrow. Granted they have a game in hand but with their form and the fixture pile up, I think we got a good chance to catch up, starting from Aston Villa.

If we can thrash Aston Villa, we would be making a BIG statement again. If Torres scores 2, he would have broken a 103 yr old Anfield record. How wonderful would that be? :p

Chelsea lost too!!!! YES. We got great results tonight from our nearest competitors. Both Man U and Chelsea actually played well and had many shots on target. Somehow, everything ended our way. WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE TOMORROW!

S3vw
22-03-2009, 01:25 AM
is now down to us to close the gap....
chelsea LOST hell yeah......:D

btw dun noe wat farkerson going to say tis time....:rolleyes:

rahl
22-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Turning out to be an unbelievable roller coaster season!!

Totally made my day when Gingerbread man and Shrek got reds. Only if Diver had gone as well it would have been seventh heaven. ;)

Chelsea was just a bonus, all credit to Spurs for the victory.

I'm sure we will beat Villa tomorrow and rub it in O'Neil's face. ;)

Soul_Reaper
22-03-2009, 03:19 AM

Totally made my day when Gingerbread man and Shrek got reds. Only if Diver had gone as well it would have been seventh heaven. ;)

Every team go through a rough patch during the season....... Liverpool had theirs in January........ Arsenal & Chelsea both went through theirs too...... hope this is the start of Man Utd's turn :p ...... wishing them to pumpchek going into the home turn :D:D

owen10
22-03-2009, 04:14 AM
sometimes cant help but wonder if EPL is 1 big kelong league. d way manure tanked in spectacular fashion tonite was unthinkable.

hopefully pool will not waste such golden oppties again n beat villa. with visit to manure next wk, villa cant afford to lose 9 pts consecutively. think MON will b happy to settle for draw. probly adopt a defensive strategy, pack their defence tight n hit pool on d counter. knowing pool's main weakness tis season is dealing with tight defences.

next wk will b anthr tough trip to craven cottage which pool may potentially drop pts. let's overcome villa tomorr 1st! lets all keep our fingers X-ed!

Regaine
22-03-2009, 07:57 AM

Chelsea was just a bonus, all credit to Spurs for the victory.

I'm sure we will beat Villa tomorrow and rub it in O'Neil's face. ;)

Many thanks to an ex-Liverpool who do us favours. Now hope our lads will win the match tonight and then we will only be 1 point behind. :D I hate to be in Sir Alex's team now. he must be fuming mad. And having to loose 2 of his key players.:D

Regaine
22-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Bro, it's 1 point not 2 if we win tomorrow. Granted they have a game in hand but with their form and the fixture pile up, I think we got a good chance to catch up, starting from Aston Villa.

If we can thrash Aston Villa, we would be making a BIG statement again. If Torres scores 2, he would have broken a 103 yr old Anfield record. How wonderful would that be? :p

Chelsea lost too!!!! YES. We got great results tonight from our nearest competitors. Both Man U and Chelsea actually played well and had many shots on target. Somehow, everything ended our way. WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE TOMORROW!

I'll be very happy if our lads will just win this game.:D

Regaine
22-03-2009, 08:02 AM

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif

LOL bro Andysiao this is very goot. A picture speaks a thousand words.

yellowmilk
22-03-2009, 09:51 AM
arsenal also did their part by winning their game. AV has to try to win tonight to try and secure the 4th spot. hopefully that will prevent them from "parking their bus" at anfield

kiko
22-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Bro yellowmilk: Why u re talking about Arsenal here, wrong topic :confused:

I am very happy today, with Chelsea losing to Spurs 1-0 , and Man Utd lose 2-0
Liverpool is closing up. Well done!

Gerrard , Gerrard and Torres, please score tonight to keep Liverpool going to close the gap to 1 point ....

Liverpool fans , let's us sing together tonight wherever u re" WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

rahl
22-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Bro yellowmilk: Why u re talking about Arsenal here, wrong topic

Fucking moron! It was about AV now we all know what a spineless idiot you are!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

rahl
22-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Many thanks to an ex-Liverpool who do us favours. Now hope our lads will win the match tonight and then we will only be 1 point behind. :D I hate to be in Sir Alex's team now. he must be fuming mad. And having to loose 2 of his key players.:D

How can I forget about Smurf!! ;)

I know deep down inside he was wearing a Red shirt last night. Just brilliant and not just the penalty. Penalty against Scum, no problem for Smurfy heheheh.

Frankiestine
22-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Yesterday results are now in Liverpool favour. Just hope it doesn't end in another kelong weekend.

Frankiestine
22-03-2009, 11:23 AM

u r spot on....Murphy still a jinx to Man U..:D:D

Frankiestine
22-03-2009, 11:27 AM

You Liverpool convert or Spanish national team convert?????:mad::mad::mad:

HCKing
22-03-2009, 12:16 PM
All Liverpool bros supporters here, when Liverpool have live games, where u bros go to watch the games, dont mind i join in u brothers, to support our beloved Liverpool !:cool:

aiya kiko suggest u try yr luck at the newbie section instead lah, u might stand a better chance there.:rolleyes:

this thread, and section is for real football club supporters to engage in MATURE discussions abt their beloved clubs and football. no one here is interested to see those usual lame video postings and stupid childish postings of yours.:D

maybe we should start a poll to vote him to fark off from this thread, like that maybe he will understand, or maybe still not.:rolleyes:

Fishcer
22-03-2009, 12:55 PM
aiya kiko suggest u try yr luck at the newbie section instead lah, u might stand a better chance there.:rolleyes:

this thread, and section is for real football club supporters to engage in MATURE discussions abt their beloved clubs and football. no one here is interested to see those usual lame video postings and stupid childish postings of yours.:D

maybe we should start a poll to vote him to fark off from this thread, like that maybe he will understand, or maybe still not.:rolleyes:

He will never understand, just like if we were to dissect his brain and take a lk inside, we would never understand what type of brain he has....:D

hfark69
22-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Man U lead cut to 4pts. Hope we capitalise on that tonight and put some real pressure on the leader.

With the suspension and injuries Man U has, things are looking good for us.

YNWA :)

fullofrubbish
22-03-2009, 04:43 PM
two words for u....
F**K OFF....

Kiko you don't know how to read this is it ??? :eek::mad:

fullofrubbish
22-03-2009, 04:46 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/1zl6w77.gif

Kiko can't you read this ? :mad::D

fullofrubbish
22-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Fucking moron! It was about AV now we all know what a spineless idiot you are!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kiko can't you read this ???

fullofrubbish
22-03-2009, 04:53 PM

He can join another bro sexco in the newbie section. A thousand apologies to all Liverpool supportters to intrude into your thread again. This kiko really full of rubbish. Don't know what is in his mind. Still want to show his face here.:D

kiko
22-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool , all the way :)

tiewleilowmei
22-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Permission granted for all Liverpool supporters and all soccer fans to zap this kiko .

Wah Say...!!! ZAP IT..:cool:

tiewleilowmei
22-03-2009, 09:00 PM
i hope gerrard and torres has rest well during the week.its time to kick some ass again!!!!!!

Are you KIKO supporter?? :mad:

Cummon
22-03-2009, 09:46 PM
He will never understand, just like if we were to dissect his brain and take a lk inside, we would never understand what type of brain he has....:D

He can join another bro sexco in the newbie section. A thousand apologies to all Liverpool supportters to intrude into your thread again. This kiko really full of rubbish. Don't know what is in his mind. Still want to show his face here.:D

Are you KIKO supporter?? :mad:

If you all wanna settle scores with kiko pls do it elsewhere,remember to bring him along & never come back. This a free forum but you guys have been nuisance in here. If you all still keep on doing this,I would like to inform the moderator or ask for my fellow reds' favours to gang zap you all. :mad:

kiko
22-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Bro Cummon : Thanks for your support and understanding , me too also want peace. I am just here to support and share with all Liverpool fans here!:)

Cummon
22-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Bro Cummon : Thanks for your support and understanding , me too also want peace. I am just here to support and share with all Liverpool fans here!:)

You are wrong,my post didn't mean to support you. It's directed at those bros who have been tracking you & keep making personal attacks at you in this thread . We talk about everything related to Liverpool & football in here,we Liverpool fans are not interested in you or what you did in the past.
Those bros who have been giving you sticks are actually hijacking our thread,I hope they can understand.

kiko
23-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Bro Cummon: Could u kindly let me stay in this thread to support bro Cum Luver and also my team Liverpool , i want Liverpool to win all games!

Cum_Luver
23-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Goal ! Kyut just score and we are in the lead now.....1-0
more to come. :)

kiko
23-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Go Liverpool , Goal ! :)

kiko
23-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Now Latest score: Liverpool leading 3 -0

8' mijn Dirk Kuyt
33 min' Alberto Riera
39' min Steven Gerrard (pen)

Updating all Liverpool brothers now!

Cum_Luver
23-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Bro Cummon: Could u kindly let me stay in this thread to support bro Cum Luver and also my team Liverpool.

bro kiko,
i do not know what is between you and those that always attack you in here or other threads.
like what bro Cummon mentioned,do not bring it over here.

please give some respect to the TS and the rest of Reds here.
this thread is not started by me,so i do not need this kind of support here.
hope i make it very clear.

rahl
23-03-2009, 01:07 AM
anyone in favour of a petition to boss that zapping be allowed in this thread? just zap, no up. can compile the whole list of nonsense the fake poster has accumulated and send to sam? ;)

hotsoup16
23-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Bro Kiko is a smart guy. He never post anything outside soccer talk for the last few days

S3vw
23-03-2009, 01:38 AM
anyone in favour of a petition to boss that zapping be allowed in this thread? just zap, no up. can compile the whole list of nonsense the fake poster has accumulated and send to sam? ;)

bro rahl dun waste ur time on the fake poster....
roaches will always be roaches....

Xgenre
23-03-2009, 01:56 AM
WOW!

I think we made a BIG statement tonight. Man U have 2 weeks before their next match. 2 weeks of endless media pressure and stress. We were fantastic. 5-0 man... who would have thought? Somemore a bro here say a victory will be enough. :D It's more than a victory. It's a thrashing!

Reminder of a rule I learnt this season. No offside from a goal-kick. Almost carbon-copy of Dossena's goal. I wonder how many times we practise such stuff during training.

rahl
23-03-2009, 02:02 AM
WOW!

I think we made a BIG statement tonight. Man U have 2 weeks before their next match. 2 weeks of endless media pressure and stress. We were fantastic. 5-0 man... who would have thought? Somemore a bro here say a victory will be enough. :D It's more than a victory. It's a thrashing!

Reminder of a rule I learnt this season. No offside from a goal-kick. Almost carbon-copy of Dossena's goal. I wonder how many times we practise such stuff during training.

Yes the title race is on again - man, I never believed this would be the case a few weeks back.

My only peeve is the stupid international break which will allow Scum to recover their composure.

Didn't know about the offside - but Riera wasn't offside was he? (I know he wasn't cos of the rule but you know what I mean) ;)

Cummon
23-03-2009, 02:05 AM

Seconded,but more scary thoughts for them if we leave it to Sam to carry out :)

Xgenre
23-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Yes the title race is on again - man, I never believed this would be the case a few weeks back.

My only peeve is the stupid international break which will allow Scum to recover their composure.

The international break works both ways. It gives all teams time to recover from injuries (benyanoun), time to pick up new injuries (hopefully none from our side) and time to ponder on their season. When Man U lost to us, the reports were on how strongly they would rebound at Fulham. When they lost to Fulham, the self-doubt and anxiety can only be cleared by winning the next match. The only problem is the next match is 2 weeks away. A lot of time to ponder and worry. I do hope they self destruct from the stress of chasing so many titles. Notice how Berbatov is conveniently injured before an international break? Seems so Man U.

Another thing I noticed that will be crucial now is the CARDs. We got 1 yellow card today for a Gerrard lunge. Man U got 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards at Fulham. With the suspensions and injuries and the fixture pile ups to come, we are there to take advantage should Man U ever drop points again.

Man U's next match is against Aston Villa. Both teams lost this week. Let's see which team will rebound after this week's defeats. Time for an old boy to get us points? Come on Friedel (is he immediately suspended?). Come on Heskey! We will visit Fulham next. Notice the similarity in fixtures?

owen10
23-03-2009, 02:44 AM
WOW!

tonite torres appeared to be off-form ... mayb too tightly marked by d villa defenders til he had nt many chances. d usual telepathy with SG wasnt seen much tonite.

perhaps d unsung hero was Riera. his passing was brilliant, so was his finish.

do feel kinda sympathetic for Friedel. agree with d presenters, while it's a penalty it doesnt warrant a red. well, i guess pool had so many bad decisions agt us in d past, now lady luck is smiling on us more.

gd tt scholes, rooney n vidic will nt feature in d next match. read tt bebatov injured himself in d fulham match. hopefully he wont recover agt AV. AV had not won in 5 consec matches. juz hope MON give his guys a gd hair-drying session n pick themselves up agt manure!

hawksbay
23-03-2009, 02:51 AM
we were awesome jus awesome:D

Cum_Luver
23-03-2009, 02:57 AM
i should said the international's week come at the wrong time for us,just when we are in this kind of form.
it gives MU time to recuperate and recover.
hope all players can come back with any injuries and we will pick-up the pace again.

Adidas020108
23-03-2009, 06:59 AM
another fantastic performance by the Reds winning 5-0 and should have been more.
praying that all our players will not get injure during the international.

YWNA !

kiko
23-03-2009, 08:45 AM
What a win by Liverpool again big score 5- 0

Liverpool , Liverpool all the way , my captain score hat-trick!

beck7777
23-03-2009, 09:22 AM
WOW!

The score is great but not the break..

I prefer not to have the international break just when we are so HOT!!!
In fact, I cant wait for the next league game to come, cause we will just bulldoze whoever is in front of us! :D

Frankiestine
23-03-2009, 09:47 AM
shit another international break....just hope none of the key players pick up any injuries...this is really the crucial period..but something from yesterday match is that Skrtel have problem coping with big player like Carew....most of the time Carew win the high balls...so something for Benitez to ponder on so as to strengthen the defence..becos since as usual Liverpool going to meet Cheski again in the CL...then as central defender, Skrtel probably have to take on "Dropball" who is more or less in the same kind of mould like Carew....

BadEye
23-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Congratulations to Liverpool.:D Well done.:p

tiewleilowmei
23-03-2009, 10:30 AM

That would be great if more brothers could join in the petition. Kiko... you and your clones are doom...:mad:

What is truth is truth there aren't fake.

rahl
23-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Man U's next match is against Aston Villa. Both teams lost this week. Let's see which team will rebound after this week's defeats. Time for an old boy to get us points? Come on Friedel (is he immediately suspended?). Come on Heskey! We will visit Fulham next. Notice the similarity in fixtures?

I'd be very happy if we play teams that beat the Scum and they play teams that lost to us [evil laughter....]

tonite torres appeared to be off-form ... mayb too tightly marked by d villa defenders til he had nt many chances. d usual telepathy with SG wasnt seen much tonite.

Eh no need to talk about Stevie and Torres all the time right? I thought the whole team played really well, movement was great and the drive was there for all to see. Arbeloa should have really gotten his reward for his efforts in joining the attack.

angsanna
23-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Liverpool playing breathtaking soccer for the past two weeks,thrashing europe great like real marid and man u. Last nite another victim, aston villa, was brought down to earth.If they can continue their form, i think CL and EPL are as gd as inside their pocket.

tiewleilowmei
23-03-2009, 11:05 AM
If you all wanna settle scores with kiko pls do it elsewhere,remember to bring him along & never come back. This a free forum but you guys have been nuisance in here. If you all still keep on doing this,I would like to inform the moderator or ask for my fellow reds' favours to gang zap you all. :mad:

Bro Cummon,

If this has offended the red fans, would apologies for all these. True that this is a free forum but this hypocite or idiot you can call is making real sick to forumers. Now he is try to stick on you and soon you will know why so many of us are frustrated with IT(that what some forumers has call him). Believe most of the forumers would be glad if this could be settle somewhere else but obviously he is hidding under the Red (sorry no offend, but from the way written that sound like and that is why he is now sticking on you). Everyone would be grateful if he is out of this forum forever (never come back) and only the Boss and moderator could do so. Understand that you wish the red fans would enjoy their own thread which has led you writing "ask for my fellow reds' favours to gang zap you all" which is more or less right just that wrong target. Should be that piece of shit (KIKO and IT clones) and hope samsters don't be fool by IT 3 pointers and 7 hundred over points. Really bring shame with this kind of reputation.

The only way is to get IT (root cause) out of here.

Believe being a senior samster should understand.

Sorry Red fans if this has disturb your thread, hope this clip allows you to continue the celebration of another victory.

Liverpool v Aston Villa - First Half Highlights
http://i639.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid639.photobucket.com/albums/uu116/pbweek30/LivAst08091.flv

Liverpool v Aston Villa - Second Half Highlights
http://i639.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid639.photobucket.com/albums/uu116/pbweek30/LivAst08092.flv

beck7777
23-03-2009, 11:24 AM

Eh no need to talk about Stevie and Torres all the time right? I thought the whole team played really well, movement was great and the drive was there for all to see. Arbeloa should have really gotten his reward for his efforts in joining the attack.

Yes Torres have a quiet game but the good thing is the whole team up the tempo when the star players are not doing well!

Imagine Torres was on form last night, I dont think it will only be 5-0...

I would say last night result was due to a good overall team performance..

P.S I felt Reina save from Carew was the important point of the game.
Had that gone in and Villa equalised, the results might be different now! :p

doppelherz
23-03-2009, 12:17 PM
agree with Reina's save from Carew being very crucial to how the game ended.
I was impressed with Riera's performance too, our left side players are picking up form at the right time .

overall a great weekend for Liverpool.
Murphy scoring against Man Utd
Crouch scoring against Everton... a weekend to remember for us reds!

YNWA

The MilkMan
23-03-2009, 12:20 PM
capped it off with a lost by Chelsea also.
long time do not have this time of feeling liao....shiok shiok shiok !

hfark69
23-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Next league game against fulham, we will be playing first.
We MUST get the 3 points and climb ontop of Man U. I believe Man U will really start to panic, especially when all their lau jiaos are out either injured or suspended. And with Aston Villa sacrificing their UEFA tornament for the 4th CPL spot, they won't be giving it up so easily. 3rd defeat awaits them. :D

IMO, the most important match will be against Arsenal. They still have a game with us and man u. This match will probably decide if we get our 19th (2 over Man u) or man u equals our record.

Lets enjoy the fight we always crave for. For last decade or more I have supported Liverpool, we are finally fighting for the title.

YNWA !!!

Regaine
23-03-2009, 08:35 PM
I'd be very happy if we play teams that beat the Scum and they play teams that lost to us [evil laughter....]

It was all team effort .Looks like now everybody know that they can the title.And they want it bad. Hopefully the lads continue to build on the momemtum. Now that our rival will be playing under strength with injuries and suspensions. We must also not lose sight of the blues as well. The title race had been thrown wide open. I hate to be in sir Alex team right now.:p:D

_AXL_
23-03-2009, 09:04 PM
oh my god!!! what a weekend!!!

i m sure u guys saw murphy whip up his manure curse again... damn, zamora of all strikers, bullied the much vaunted manure defence into oblivion. all the built-up hype about their defensive powess just went down the bloody drain. i would be surprised if capello selects rio fuck-i-nun in the england first XI cos the past few games clearly shows he does not belong there. the young evans also showed that ac milan clearly overvalued him.

oh, and it appears that the premier league already know how to stop christina ronaldo already. if grandpa murphy can do it, any idiot can.:D as i have stated before, the secret to killing manure would be to take advantage of its weak central midfield. i was so happy to see paul scholes in that position cos he is well-known to be an idiot when it comes to tackling. etuhu would have eaten him up like breakfast ham, lightly salted and sliced to perfection. but manure goes and implode on themselves.

ok, i was wishing chelsea would win against spurs, cos i m someone who would rather the MK Dons win than manure winning the league. but damn, 5-0 against aston villa???:eek: when was the last time villa conceded 5??? not in my lifetime, i suspect!!!

but first, i have to apologise to riera. i had been calling him the lose-ball king for the past few matches. cos he kept losing the ball what!!!:p but last nite, i think i only saw 1 instance that he lost the ball, the other instance, he won a penalty.

but last nite's match was beautiful. beautiful in the sense that gerrard and torres didnt play well. torres was constantly marked out but the other players took advantage of the extra space due to the extra attention on torres. kuyt and riera scored goals that i can only say, reeks of commitment to the cause. both put their bodies on the line.

if kuyt caught a foot when he struck (with so much power) the first goal, he would probably be out for the season. riera struck the second goal with no regard for his own body, concentrating only on the ball. damn, that is commitment; the difference between a good and great team. a great team we have now. and who says torres and gerrard have to play well for liverpool to win beautifully?

YNWA

Alkano
23-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I am cloud nine at the moment....
Fantastic win or i should say resounding win !!
The Reds has hit form at the right time.
Such a pleasure to see them play...:D

hawksbay
23-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I am cloud nine at the moment....
Fantastic win or i should say resounding win !!
The Reds has hit form at the right time.
Such a pleasure to see them play...:D

any 1 esle want rafa sacked now.:p

hawksbay
23-03-2009, 09:57 PM
agree with Reina's save from Carew being very crucial to how the game ended.
I was impressed with Riera's performance too, our left side players are picking up form at the right time .

overall a great weekend for Liverpool.
Murphy scoring against Man Utd
Crouch scoring against Everton... a weekend to remember for us reds!

YNWA

veri true abt reina s we always talk abt sg n ft n 4 get that there r 9 other players who wrk veri hard to set up sg n ft.it was a great all round team performance.:D

hawksbay
23-03-2009, 09:59 PM
oh my god!!! what a weekend!!!

i m sure u guys saw murphy whip up his manure curse again... damn, zamora of all strikers, bullied the much vaunted manure defence into oblivion. all the built-up hype about their defensive powess just went down the bloody drain. i would be surprised if capello selects rio fuck-i-nun in the england first XI cos the past few games clearly shows he does not belong there. the young evans also showed that ac milan clearly overvalued him.

oh, and it appears that the premier league already know how to stop christina ronaldo already. if grandpa murphy can do it, any idiot can.:D as i have stated before, the secret to killing manure would be to take advantage of its weak central midfield. i was so happy to see paul scholes in that position cos he is well-known to be an idiot when it comes to tackling. etuhu would have eaten him up like breakfast ham, lightly salted and sliced to perfection. but manure goes and implode on themselves.

ok, i was wishing chelsea would win against spurs, cos i m someone who would rather the MK Dons win than manure winning the league. but damn, 5-0 against aston villa???:eek: when was the last time villa conceded 5??? not in my lifetime, i suspect!!!

but first, i have to apologise to riera. i had been calling him the lose-ball king for the past few matches. cos he kept losing the ball what!!!:p but last nite, i think i only saw 1 instance that he lost the ball, the other instance, he won a penalty.

but last nite's match was beautiful. beautiful in the sense that gerrard and torres didnt play well. torres was constantly marked out but the other players took advantage of the extra space due to the extra attention on torres. kuyt and riera scored goals that i can only say, reeks of commitment to the cause. both put their bodies on the line.

if kuyt caught a foot when he struck (with so much power) the first goal, he would probably be out for the season. riera struck the second goal with no regard for his own body, concentrating only on the ball. damn, that is commitment; the difference between a good and great team. a great team we have now. and who says torres and gerrard have to play well for liverpool to win beautifully?

YNWA

grandpa murphy ha ha ha good post bro:cool:

ANDYSIAO14
23-03-2009, 10:11 PM
i just love the way ex-footballers describe Liverpool during the aftermath analysis...

wonder when will an ex-scums turn to say nice thing about the mighty reds :p

hawksbay
23-03-2009, 10:24 PM
i just love the way ex-footballers describe Liverpool during the aftermath analysis...

wonder when will an ex-scums turn to say nice thing about the mighty reds :p

bro andy thks 4 the clip:D

SKILLFULL LICK
23-03-2009, 10:52 PM

Well i've to admit that im 1 of the louder if not the loudest voice that want rafa to be remove..also im willing and more than happy if he able to prove me wrong come the end of the season.

Looks like we are reaching late peak..hopefully not too late

_AXL_
24-03-2009, 05:10 AM
any 1 esle want rafa sacked now.

LOL!!! good memory...

grandpa murphy ha ha ha good post bro

thanks for the compliment...:p me no special talent, except for the ability to come up with raw (but truthful) comments about manure. oh, plus a bit of salt (approximately a whole pacific ocean worth of) on the wounds.

on a side note, i realise that liverpool r baiting the opposition these days. they would score or draw level, let the opposition attack them, let the opposition think that they can score. then commit men forward and hit them with the sucker punch counter attack. it got kinda obvious in the past 2 games. guess rafa really knows how to play to liverpool's strength cos pool's defence is really on form at the moment.

oh, and a suggestion to the liverpool bros... i made the mistake of responding to kiko and i think i was stupid to do so. should we just ignore him in this thread and zap him when he finally comes out, he should be able to die a natural death. for those who comes in with the "best intentions" to warn us about kiko, we would appreciate it if u guys dont come in anymore to clog up the thread with meaningless chatter. thanks and cheers.

Cummon
24-03-2009, 06:56 AM
oh, and a suggestion to the liverpool bros... i made the mistake of responding to kiko and i think i was stupid to do so. should we just ignore him in this thread and zap him when he finally comes out, he should be able to die a natural death.

It seemed that suddenly all of them came in here while our team started having exceptional good results on the pitch,or just like Stevie mentioned,the shackles are off ? :)

rahl
24-03-2009, 08:27 AM
on a side note, i realise that liverpool r baiting the opposition these days. they would score or draw level, let the opposition attack them, let the opposition think that they can score. then commit men forward and hit them with the sucker punch counter attack.

Two direct goalkicks from Reina in the last two games led to goals and 2 assists for the baldie goalie ;)

Soul_Reaper
24-03-2009, 01:38 PM
grandpa murphy ha ha ha good post bro:cool:

grandpa murphy is very very good pals with Gerrard and Carragher and still calls each other regularly......... he must have been given some advice by them on how to breach the scums defences :D

S3vw
24-03-2009, 04:49 PM
if we can win the EPL title in tis fashion come MAY.....
sure keep the mouth of those scums n their fans shut....
who noes will may do the double as well.....;)

Y.N.W.A

kiko
24-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Liverpool , Liverpool , come on , bring back the English league Title back to Anfield!;)

Frankiestine
24-03-2009, 08:22 PM

I dun deny me too...i am still of the view that he is too stubborn but if it leads to success then i got nothing to say...as for snatching back the title from Man U clutches...hope the team dun buckle under pressure at this crucial stage and take each match at a time..

tiewleilowmei
24-03-2009, 09:20 PM

Shoo... Shoo...

hawksbay
24-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Two direct goalkicks from Reina in the last two games led to goals and 2 assists for the baldie goalie ;)

the coaching staff must have told him to get ball up fast but i must say his distribution was spot on n he has done it many times in past matches.

hawksbay
24-03-2009, 09:52 PM
I dun deny me too...i am still of the view that he is too stubborn but if it leads to success then i got nothing to say...as for snatching back the title from Man U clutches...hope the team dun buckle under pressure at this crucial stage and take each match at a time..

thats y he is such a gd manager his stubborness to get the team to the top shd be admired.:)

_AXL_
24-03-2009, 10:26 PM
It seemed that suddenly all of them came in here while our team started having exceptional good results on the pitch,or just like Stevie mentioned,the shackles are off ?

aahh... good results attract losers. it would be worse if liverpool wins the premiership this season. think of the sudden appearance of hordes of chelsea fans a few years back, coincided with the sudden disappearance of all those manure fans.

ask the old-timer manure fans (from the 70s and 80s)... they were a long suffering lot and they had (still have to) to endure fans who still have their blackburn, arsenal and chelsea jerseys tucked in the secret compartments of their wardrobe. oh, and those clarke quay fans (and those of old trash-ford) who left very early (rushing somewhere???)...

Two direct goalkicks from Reina in the last two games led to goals and 2 assists for the baldie goalie

LOL... my brothers were saying for the past few games that we ought to go down to queensway to buy the reina jersey liao... (cos my wifey and mine printed jermaine pennant:p) enough said... his saves r already demoralising the opposition. carew looked totally flabberghasted when his header from 3 yards out got saved.

oh and has anyone seen masherano miss a tackle (or the man) for the past few games???

Xgenre
24-03-2009, 11:01 PM

I am one of those who wanted him sacked. I feel no manager is bigger than the club and I do feel that sometimes, Rafa places his principles before the interests of the club. Dropping an experienced Keane when Torres was injured is an example. We ended up drawing some matches that we should have won.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to next season to see what Rafa can do in the transfer market, now that he has full control. Hopefully, we can only get stronger.

rahl
24-03-2009, 11:43 PM

I am one of those who wanted him sacked. I feel no manager is bigger than the club and I do feel that sometimes, Rafa places his principles before the interests of the club. Dropping an experienced Keane when Torres was injured is an example. We ended up drawing some matches that we should have won.

As you guys know, I am one of those who will support the manager and team and am critical of fans who don't ;)

I don't pretend that Rafa is perfect or blameless. As I said before, he is the most political manager I know and it's both awesome and frightening how great his ambition, stubborness and attention to detail are. My fear is he will eventually change what it means to be Pool. On the other hand, he has quite clearly taken to the basic philosophy of the club.

One thing about Rafa though, since he first came to Anfield for the CL and since last season in the league, there is a way he can fire up the team to great heights of display and magnificent results as no other recent Pool manager has been able to do - indeed no other manager in the league other than Arse and Red Nose.

Some critics would say it's mostly in the CL and we don't do it enough in the league. Fair enough. But the organisation and inspiration he brings to the team is there for all to see this season and especially in the last few games. Smashing aside Real Madrid, the Scum and Villa is simply an incredible managerial accomplishment. We just need to do it more often.

beck7777
25-03-2009, 08:08 AM

Having said that, I'm looking forward to next season to see what Rafa can do in the transfer market, now that he has full control. Hopefully, we can only get stronger.

I am one who have backed Rafa all the way.

Though true, no manager or player should be bigger than the club but then, in Rafa case, I consider he is doing what he think is the best for the club.

Keane was never a player he wanted (we all know he wanted Barry) and of course he was pissed when the cash is splashed on Keano..Not to mention Keano was given a chance to prove himself but the results with him on the starting 11 wasnt that good either..

Keano is a good player but then he just cant fit in with Torres and Gerrard forming such a great partnership.. We also dont want to have a 20mil sub sitting down and burning all the money away while waiting for Torres or Stevie to get injuried to have a game..(His wages dont come cheap too!)

As a manager, its him who plan the tatics, choose who is best for the game.
Had he not played all these "tricks", he would have no more say in future transfer. By then, whats the point of being a manager who cant get the players he want to play the tatics he planned?

He was once quoted complaining about Valencia's board: " I wanted a sofa but they got me a lampshade"

Since the board choosen him to lead, then they should back and help him within their limits... :D :p

kiko
25-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Now i want to share with all brothers , one of Liverpool great player: John Barns

YouTube - Liverpool vs Brentford, 1988-89, John Barnes goal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80HMMvoBGI)

_AXL_
25-03-2009, 11:00 AM
haiz... cant even spell john barnes properly...:rolleyes:

Frankiestine
25-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Well there is one thing i wished i could see from Rafa...

"God damn it man jump for joy when your team scores a goal"....

doppelherz
25-03-2009, 12:15 PM

I think he might smile if we won the league ;)

S3vw
25-03-2009, 03:04 PM
The REDS might be coming to Singapore on 26 july (report by today the New papers):D

kiko
25-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh that's good news, Liverpool bros get really to gather and meet up Gerrard and his mates .. ya!

tiewleilowmei
25-03-2009, 06:37 PM

If he ever give a smile after the goal, it like winning lotto. There are 10 possibilities that Rafa would ever smile as published in yesterday Newpaper.

kiko
25-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Go Liverpool , goal, goal!;)

beck7777
26-03-2009, 08:25 AM
The REDS might be coming to Singapore on 26 july (report by today the New papers):D

I sure will be there if they come!!!

Wonder if any chance of getting an autograph from Stevie, Torres or Carra.. :p

Or maybe take a pic with Rafa and request him to smile for the shot! :D

fullofrubbish
26-03-2009, 09:00 AM

Go Liverpool , goal, goal!

Shoo ... Shooo ... Shoooo !!!

rahl
26-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Or maybe take a pic with Rafa and request him to smile for the shot! :D

You know Rafa will always smile when interviewed or posing for a photo, just wants to be cool bananas on gameday at the toucline heheh.

kiko
26-03-2009, 10:43 AM
When Liverpool come Spore, i hope to take photo with my captain Gerrard and Torres.

HCKing
26-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Shoo ... Shooo ... Shoooo !!!

i suggest u leave kiko alone and dont give him the attention he wants and sooner or later he will leave this thread. the more u respond to his post the more he thinks he is a popular star.:rolleyes:

CNY_OX09
26-03-2009, 05:18 PM
bro HCKIng,
good idea.

let all of us here,keep our fingers cross and hope that none of our important and key players get injure during those friendly and qualify games.
we are in the home run and critical stage of the season.

fullofrubbish
26-03-2009, 11:35 PM
i suggest u leave kiko alone and dont give him the attention he wants and sooner or later he will leave this thread. the more u respond to his post the more he thinks he is a popular star.:rolleyes:

Great suggestion. Will do it . Anyways he has change his avator one more time and he had made a new posting .:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3594624-post16.html .

hotsoup16
27-03-2009, 09:30 AM
This is our dear bro kiko's latest post::D

cum get me (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3594867-post90.html)

Cum_Luver
28-03-2009, 09:01 AM
bro hotsoup16,

wow,you are keeping track on him arh.
so activing Reds to go over and give him see RED ?

Peacock29
28-03-2009, 12:29 PM
bro HCKIng,
good idea.

let all of us here,keep our fingers cross and hope that none of our important and key players get injure during those friendly and qualify games.
we are in the home run and critical stage of the season.

Agreed, Steve G and Torres if not injured.. and Man U cock up a bit.. Liverpool sure got chance to win

hotsoup16
28-03-2009, 01:58 PM
bro hotsoup16,

wow,you are keeping track on him arh.
so activing Reds to go over and give him see RED ?

no lah...nothing personal but i do notice his pts was 10 lesser since yesterday.

hawksbay
30-03-2009, 02:33 AM
YouTube - fernando torres- 12 years old- rare video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBKB1uX645U):D

Panamera
30-03-2009, 11:19 AM

Bro HCKing, we should have done that long ago, we kept feeding his insanity 1-man crusade ego below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/121065-how-now-kiko.html

Anyway I am sure he will pm me when he see my post in this thread and jio me to watch soccer and then he and his gang will zap me.hehe..:rolleyes:

BKnight
31-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Kiko said to himself in the soccer thread that when Liverpool come to Singapore, he hope to take photo with the captain Gerrard and Torres..and he is going to tell Gerrard that he never walk alone!....:eek::eek:

I bet Gerrard will never bend down to pick up a soap anymore...

Torres: aiyak! who the fxxk poke me!!! and you will see a little pest just crawl pass the bathroom..... :confused:

hawksbay
31-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Kiko said to himself in the soccer thread that when Liverpool come to Singapore, he hope to take photo with the captain Gerrard and Torres..and he is going to tell Gerrard that he never walk alone!....:eek::eek:

I bet Gerrard will never bend down to pick up a soap anymore...

Torres: aiyak! who the fxxk poke me!!! and you will see a little pest just crawl pass the bathroom..... :confused:

for gods sake this is a liverpool fc thread not kiko s u guys shd go sumwhere else to post.:p

Himerus
03-04-2009, 06:09 PM
GERRARD AGREES NEW CONTRACT 03 April 2009

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/images5/85552734gezza.jpg

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year extension to his current contract. The Liverpool skipper, who has two years to run on his current deal, will soon put pen to paper on a new agreement to keep him at Anfield until at least 2013. With manager Rafa Benitez and key members of his backroom team signing new contracts over the past two weeks, Gerrard's deal is another timely boost as the Reds look to end the season on a high.

this is very good news for all of us here.

Regaine
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
The scums are having a difficult game at home to Villa .Hope Villa can do us some favours.

_AXL_
03-04-2009, 08:39 PM
The scums are having a difficult game at home to Villa .Hope Villa can do us some favours.

basket!!! here u r hoping for villa to do liverpool some favours, there u go predicting a manure win!!!:rolleyes::D

Regaine
03-04-2009, 09:35 PM
basket!!! here u r hoping for villa to do liverpool some favours, there u go predicting a manure win!!!:rolleyes::D

What I really mean is that if this match ends in a draw and we win the game at Fulham. Things will be different. :D Don't forget the manures are understrength.

rahl
03-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Right, no Berby, Shrek, Scholes, Vidic, maybe Tevez. But there is still a lot of attacking talent.

Villa will get by without Heskey - they will just play Carew top with Gaby and Young on the flanks.

Anyway, we got to do our job first and stuff it to Smurf ;)

ANDYSIAO14
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM
I would like to see how JM going to respond after his side beaten 6-1...
i am shocked to see the result but to lose to that kindda of
score is very very unsual (kelong) ? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFyAZuXgz9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6t7lz1kd4

A great video just uploaded to youtube few hrs ago... :p

Offspring
04-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Lets hope villa do us a favour tomrrow and that our old boy danny murphy ask his team mates to give liverpool a win.

That will make the title race even more interesting. :p

_AXL_
04-04-2009, 09:51 PM
What I really mean is that if this match ends in a draw and we win the game at Fulham. Things will be different. :D Don't forget the manures are understrength.

what i meant is that u went to the manure prediction thread and predicted a 3-2 win for manure!!!:mad:

but your choice lah... i really hope u dont get it right in predicting the win...:p:D

cheers...

Cummon
04-04-2009, 10:46 PM

Beats me,you predicted for a Man U win ,didn't you ? :confused:

A real Pool fan should say what he means & mean what he says !

hawksbay
04-04-2009, 10:55 PM

oh man u r in deep trouble:p:Dwat the hell u doing in the manure thread?

_AXL_
05-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Beats me,you predicted for a Man U win ,didn't you ? :confused:

A real Pool fan should say what he means & mean what he says !

oh man u r in deep trouble:p:Dwat the hell u doing in the manure thread?

nah, bros... bro regaine is just being rational. i would have predicted them to win against villa if i didnt despise them so much. we should just concentrate on the pool game in a few minutes time.

YNWA...;)

Cummon
05-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Don't think I can fall asleep if it ends at 0-0,good night & sweet dream fellow reds :D

sensuous_les
05-04-2009, 02:37 AM
GOAL GOAL GOAL !!!!:):p:D

rahl
05-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Don't think I can fall asleep if it ends at 0-0,good night & sweet dream fellow reds :D

Not sorry u missed it then!!! ;)

rahl
05-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Let me say it here first:

Our name is etched in the stars - as champions of England this season.

It is just like Istanbul. Nothing will stop us now.

YNWA.

y68708903
05-04-2009, 03:00 AM
play it to the last..........lucky LFC come up tops ...HUGE thanks to benayoun!!!.....narrow but BIG escape to collect 3 MASSIVE points....over to you ....man U.......

Pussies-Licker
05-04-2009, 02:03 PM
can this season where the Reds can land their no.19 ???
look like the luck is back again for the Reds.
luck seems to come and go.
it comes in the beginning of the season,then disappear in the middle of the season,when the Reds drew and seem cannot beat those mediorce side.
now it is back again and the Reds must capitalise it.

MU should be feeling the pressure although they have a game in hand.

qw2op
05-04-2009, 03:06 PM
ah benayoun was impressif ...

whack n whack until u penetrate it! ...

Cummon
05-04-2009, 03:34 PM

Where is he ? :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hoibf4.jpg

Dirk Kuyt
05-04-2009, 03:38 PM
and that our old boy danny murphy ask his team mates to give liverpool a win.

Dun wanna say dis but murphy didn't really go all out in last nites game :p even the couple of chances that came his way were booted half heartedly off target :D and he celebrated our win with us in our changing room :D :p

Dirk Kuyt
05-04-2009, 03:43 PM

He was going all out to tell the boss a message. After stevie n me extended our contract, about eight others were oso offered extensions, but yossi wasn't one of them :rolleyes: although his agent had approach boss to negotiate new contract. Good news is xabi n fabio both have agreed to extend :D

hotsoup16
05-04-2009, 04:43 PM
YouTube - Gerry The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zy3CeI0FCY)

The original YNWA

qw2op
05-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Where is he ? :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hoibf4.jpgdatz his elbow ...

qw2op
05-04-2009, 09:00 PM
He was going all out to tell the boss a message. After stevie n me extended our contract, about eight others were oso offered extensions, but yossi wasn't one of them :rolleyes: although his agent had approach boss to negotiate new contract. ...he plays same position as u ... but u r 1 of ur boss' i boy leh ... :p

_AXL_
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Let me say it here first:

Our name is etched in the stars - as champions of England this season.

It is just like Istanbul. Nothing will stop us now.

YNWA.

sure hope u r right...:D was actually lamenting myself for jinxing liverpool (again) last nite, until the great rescue act by benayoun!!!

play it to the last..........lucky LFC come up tops ...HUGE thanks to benayoun!!!.....narrow but BIG escape to collect 3 MASSIVE points....over to you ....man U.......

if luck had anything to do with it, pool would have been at least 4 goals up at half-time. fulham couldnt muster a single shot in the first half.;)

Dun wanna say dis but murphy didn't really go all out in last nites game. even the couple of chances that came his way were booted half heartedly off target. and he celebrated our win with us in our changing room.

murphy was damn kelong!!!:p:D

rahl
06-04-2009, 12:04 AM
murphy was damn kelong!!!:p:D

Bro, Rafa's former player Carew just scored against the Scum...another kelong? heheheh. No Heskey nevermind ;)

no no
06-04-2009, 12:55 AM
A.Villa kelong big big:(:mad:

naemlo
06-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Haizzzz Man Utd won by 3-2. :(

rahl
06-04-2009, 01:02 AM

No complaints about the result to be honest. Villa were all at sea and had absolutely no organisation in defence in the last 15 mins.

But it shows Scum are not invincible even at home, hope the other teams will take note.

Cummon
06-04-2009, 02:18 AM
nah, bros... bro regaine is just being rational. i would have predicted them to win against villa if i didnt despise them so much. we should just concentrate on the pool game in a few minutes time.

YNWA...;)

My dear sensible guru,he's spot on.
So who's having the last laugh,the one being sentimental or rational ? :)

owen10
06-04-2009, 02:39 AM
so near yet so far. for 80 mins or so, i tot AV played really well. MON seemed to hv got his strategy right - strong defending in their own half, cutting out mu's supply of passes fr midfield, n hitting them on quick counter attack - til d closing mins when mu scored d 2 goals. d way their defence crumbled into pieces was disappointing.

this was probly 1 of d best days to take pts off mu, when so many regulars were out n players like lion, peacock n giggs looked jaded. deep down in our hearts i believe many of us were prepared to settle for a draw which is still a fantastic result. n when d most disgusting happened, i dun thk many of us were too surprised ... afterall it's Old Traff ... which only great teams like Pool can get a seemingly impossible result.

rahl
06-04-2009, 11:00 AM
so near yet so far. for 80 mins or so, i tot AV played really well. MON seemed to hv got his strategy right - strong defending in their own half, cutting out mu's supply of passes fr midfield, n hitting them on quick counter attack - til d closing mins when mu scored d 2 goals. d way their defence crumbled into pieces was disappointing.

Bro, the problem was they decided to sit back and invite the Mancs to attack (Milner off Reo on and everybody defended) - you just don't do that at OT!! I wonder if the result would be different if Young, Carew and Agon had tried to spread the play and counter but of course too late now.

Frankiestine
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! Told myself not watch again but just couldn't resist it when saw AV leading Man U 2-1 at 70 mins...knn thought they could hang on for 20 mins....knn every time when those scums or chelski is losing and i watch some how they turn the game round and win....ccb:mad::mad::mad:

Frankiestine
06-04-2009, 11:46 AM
if luck had anything to do with it, pool would have been at least 4 goals up at half-time. fulham couldnt muster a single shot in the first half.;)

Yah like the commentator was saying, the manager should award a contract to the goal post...just cannot believe it..striking the wood work 4x in a match...if not it would have been another big score line...

no no
06-04-2009, 11:51 AM
No complaints about the result to be honest. Villa were all at sea and had absolutely no organisation in defence in the last 15 mins.

But it shows Scum are not invincible even at home, hope the other teams will take note.

well do agree tat Villa absolutely got no organisation in defence in the last 15 mins , but i think a DRAW will be a fair result.

Offspring
06-04-2009, 01:40 PM
They were so freaking lucky!!! Seems like manure have the luck. Now I can't wait for Porto to spoil it for them. LOL.

Xgenre
06-04-2009, 04:15 PM

Can't say that lar. They are chasing the last Champions League spot. If they qualify, it would be a big financial bonus for them. Plus they are trying to get themselves back to the winning track after so many bad games.

I know we are disappointed we didn't close the gap. But think about it, it could have been much worse if we had drawn and they had won. At least we are pulling away from Chelsea (2nd spot got automatic champions league spot and more $$$ in CL next year) and we are still in the hunt.

With the number of games Man U will be playing soon, we need to be nearby to capitalise on any slip. By staying in pace, we are poised to take advantage of any slip.

owen10
07-04-2009, 02:56 AM
I think ARSENAL may well have a say in the title. Whoever faces Arse 1st n beat them will have d psychological advantage at least. N dun small see d ikan bilis teams like sunderland, burnblack, spurs etc which r fighting relegation ... they may juz take a pt or 3 off d 2 title contenders. i thk a gd consolation is tt manure if conceding goals freely for d past few matches.

Frankiestine
07-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I think ARSENAL may well have a say in the title. Whoever faces Arse 1st n beat them will have d psychological advantage at least. N dun small see d ikan bilis teams like sunderland, burnblack, spurs etc which r fighting relegation ... they may juz take a pt or 3 off d 2 title contenders. i thk a gd consolation is tt manure if conceding goals freely for d past few matches.

Agree with you bro owen on those small teams in particular those that are fighting relegation....they might just fight it out till the end to avoid the drop so it might not be so smooth sailing for the scums..especially when their last match of the season is against Hull away...i just hope Hull do a number on them like they did against Arsenal...if don't win at least force a draw..

snakehead
08-04-2009, 01:41 AM
KNN !! Mascherano suspended for tomolo's game :( ....... tat jinx boy Lucas gonna take his place :mad: if he plays liverpool no hope liao coz he's a bloody jinx:(

owen10
08-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Agree with you bro owen on those small teams in particular those that are fighting relegation....they might just fight it out till the end to avoid the drop so it might not be so smooth sailing for the scums..especially when their last match of the season is against Hull away...i just hope Hull do a number on them like they did against Arsenal...if don't win at least force a draw..

hope Keano will offer some tipsy to Sunderland how to get a pt or 3 off manure this weekend. :D on paper i thk d result foregone conclusion liao .. Sun had been miserable of late ... their Stadium of Light no longer a formidable ground. record reads 5W3D7L. but at least some comfort to note they onli lost to manure 1-0 @ OT .. n by a 90' Vidic goal.

_AXL_
08-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro, Rafa's former player Carew just scored against the Scum...another kelong? heheheh. No Heskey nevermind

that's what i call the foot in mouth syndrome...:p

villa wasnt all at sea... they werent at home. they were tired in the last 10 minutes. but u r right, the manure defence is very shaky. a better team would have punished them.

My dear sensible guru,he's spot on.
So who's having the last laugh,the one being sentimental or rational ?

tell me about it. it left a bitter taste in my mouth. the young guy also like christina ronaldo. damn cocky.

Yah like the commentator was saying, the manager should award a contract to the goal post...just cannot believe it..striking the wood work 4x in a match...if not it would have been another big score line...

i have never seen such a helpful goalpost before...

With the number of games Man U will be playing soon, we need to be nearby to capitalise on any slip. By staying in pace, we are poised to take advantage of any slip.

let us hope neighbours everton force them to a semi-final replay, and then to extra time, and then dan gosling turns up to score the winner, a minute before time. then, we shall see what manure is made of.:D

KNN !! Mascherano suspended for tomolo's game....... tat jinx boy Lucas gonna take his place. if he plays liverpool no hope liao coz he's a bloody jinx

haiz... tell me about it. against manure, he was still ok. but he was up against mediocre players like anderson and carrick. i could have kicked them all the way to the ladies toilet. but this time is different... essien is no laughing matter. i m not that worried about the rest of the chelsea team, except for essien.