PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

Hawthorns
02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Bro kangtuo.......you and me not watching all the games that Liverpool is going to play in the new season will help ....Liverpool should win ALL games like that, OK? :p

Singtel are damn bloodsuckers!! Put the pricing so high for Starhub customers I think I will boycott the BPL this season rather than pay their ransom. :mad:

owen10
02-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Singtel are damn bloodsuckers!! Put the pricing so high for Starhub customers I think I will boycott the BPL this season rather than pay their ransom. :mad:

Juz sidetrack abit, have u guys rcvd any letter or calls fr Stinktel abt the renewal yet? Will u guys take up the expensive package or switch to Starhub for the equally ex package?

KangTuo
02-08-2013, 07:37 AM
Juz sidetrack abit, have u guys rcvd any letter or calls fr Stinktel abt the renewal yet? Will u guys take up the expensive package or switch to Starhub for the equally ex package?

Stick to online streaming :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-08-2013, 07:49 AM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23543131

So LS is destined to leave..mixed feelings for me.
Arrogant, ill-disciplined ...but he bring our matches to another level rather than the one-dimensional play....

Now got so many strikers..the naughty one gotta leave..

francined69
02-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone have info on the new Brazilian signing Diego Costa that LFC is keen on signing? 21.8 million pounds!

Ninja_Assassin
02-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Anyone have info on the new Brazilian signing Diego Costa that LFC is keen on signing? 21.8 million pounds!

Another Fernando Torres clone :D
He did very well to take over FT's role in AM. :p

Grounded Eagle
03-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Another Fernando Torres clone :D
He did very well to take over FT's role in AM. :p

D Costa is injury prone..... LFC must be desparate to splash this much money on an injury prone striker....... very high chance Suarez is leaving me thinks.

owen10
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM

59 Yellow cards n 7 Red cards in over 160 games in Spanish league games!

:eek::eek::eek:

bochapsing
03-08-2013, 12:00 PM
59 Yellow cards n 7 Red cards in over 160 games in Spanish league games!

if we manage to keep Suarez, Skrtel and sign Papa together with Diego Costa....

for one, i won't like to play against a team with these four "gangsters"...!!!!! :D:D:D

rodent spines
03-08-2013, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMOb8cXqsc

qw2op
03-08-2013, 06:56 PM
steven gerrard's testimonial match ...

liverpool vs olympiacos kicks off @ 7:45pm ...

liverpool's line-up: ...

starting xi : mignolet, johnson, enrique, toure, agger, lucas, allen, gerrard, coutinho, sterling, aspas ...

subs : jones, kelly, alberto, skrtel, downing, henderson, ibe, wisdom, coates, borini, suarez, spearing, carragher, fowler ...

xpect carragher n fowler 2 make cameo appearances ...

watch it live! ...

bochapsing
03-08-2013, 07:01 PM
welcome back GOD..............!!!!!

:D:D:D

qw2op
03-08-2013, 08:16 PM
steven gerrard's testimonial match ...

liverpool vs olympiacos ...gerrard has requested tis match 2 b competitif ...

allen, who seconds earlier missed a sitter by blasting ze bol over ze bar, made no mistake wen given a subsequent chance wif a simple tap-in after ~23 min ...

1-0 ...

---

halftime score : 1-0 ...

allen plays wel 2day ... positioning himself in scoring positions n has quite a few chances ... he nids 2 polish up his finishing skills tho ...

---

suarez, carragher n henderson haf cum on after 61min ...

henderson makes n immediate impact by scoring wif his 1st touch! ... n making it 2-0 ...

---

fowler is warming up ...

---

standing ovation 4 ze intro of fowler after ~72 min ...

alberto has oso cum on ...

---

gerrard set up a chance 4 fowler ... who oni manages 2 flick it over ze bar ...

---

spearing n jones haf cum on after ~84 min ...

gerrard leaves ze field 2 standing ovation ... he passes his captain armband 2 carragher ...

---

final score: 2-0 ...

---

tv station interviewing gerrard n fowler ...

---

watch gols n hilites ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxw4frTKkGk

ps. liverpool got 2 mor matches b4 bpl new season starts ... both oso kick-off in ze early morning ... wun b watching ...

sex crusader
03-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Allen....thought BR praised him like a god? BR's ego just wont sell this guy. :mad:

pomrakthai
05-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Stick to online streaming :)

Bro Kangtuo,

Can recommend a good on-line streaming site? Thanks

I am thinking of discontinuing Astro as it is getting onto my nerves

The Milk Man
06-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Bro Kangtuo,

Can recommend a good on-line streaming site? Thanks

I am thinking of discontinuing Astro as it is getting onto my nerves

I thought both of you are not going to watch? So how come you're asking for streaming site? :D

pomrakthai
07-08-2013, 07:28 AM
I thought both of you are not going to watch? So how come you're asking for streaming site?

Oops, I forgot that I was to help Liverpool to win all games :p
OK loh, just cut off my Astro and sleep early :D

hawksbay
07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Luis Suárez: Let me leave, Liverpool – just like you promised
• Liverpool striker says he will submit transfer request
• Uruguayan claims club broke promise to let him go
• 'All I want is for Liverpool to honour our agreement'

Luis Suárez has pleaded with Liverpool to fulfil the promise they made a year ago and let him leave Anfield. The Uruguay striker insists that he is prepared to submit a written transfer request by the end of the week if the club continue to block his move to Arsenal. Speaking for the first time since Arsenal made a £40,000,001 bid for him, Suárez told the Guardian he believes that he has been left little alternative.

Suárez claims the club told him they would let him depart if they failed to qualify for the Champions League this season and that a clause in his contract allows him to leave should someone make a bid of more than £40m. He says he has the backing of the Professional Footballers' Association and that he his prepared to take the issue to the Premier League to force his exit and move to the Emirates before the transfer window closes on 2 September.

"Last year I had the opportunity to move to a big European club and I stayed on the understanding that if we failed to qualify for the Champions League the following season I'd be allowed to go," he revealed. "I gave absolutely everything last season but it was not enough to give us a top-four finish – now all I want is for Liverpool to honour our agreement."

At the heart of the battle is the "release" clause that was included in Suárez's new contract, signed last August. Liverpool have denied that the contract obliges them to sell to any club that more than £40m.

Arsenal were acting according to what they understand to be Suárez's contractual status and the Uruguayan last night again insisted that there is a formal agreement that he could go. "I have the club's word and we have the written contract and we are happy to take this to the Premier League for them to decide the case but I do not want it to come to that," he said.

"I don't feel betrayed [by Liverpool] but the club promised me something a year ago just as I promised them that I would stay and try everything possible to get us into the Champions League.

"They gave me their word a year ago and now I want them to honour that. And it is not just something verbal with the coach but something that is written in the contract. I'm not going to another club to hurt Liverpool."

The clause is sufficiently ambiguous to leave doubts over how the stalemate will be resolved. Suárez's camp saw £40m as the threshold price at which Liverpool would have to sell, something that was publicly revealed by Arsenal's £40,000,001 bid.

The bid, though, tested the clause and revealed that Liverpool saw £40m as the point at which they must start to negotiate, not the point at which they are obliged to sell. The PFA has been consulted about potential mediation in the search for a solution.

The letter of the law is one thing, the spirit of the law is another. Suárez clearly feels let down by what he sees as a broken promise. Nor does he speak lightly; the doubts continue over the best way to proceed. Suárez says he was reluctant to reach this point. But he believes that the message that has come out of Anfield has not always been entirely true and that being portrayed as someone who just wants out has not always been fair.

Brendan Rogers, the Liverpool manager, insisted that he had spoken to Suárez and publicly claimed that the Uruguayan understood and accepted the club's position. Those were remarks that surprised the striker when he saw them. The two men had indeed spoken but when they did Suárez made it clear that he wanted to go and felt that he was entitled to do so.

Liverpool fans argue that having supported him through thick and thin, mostly thin, they deserve greater loyalty. The club and most supporters backed him when he was charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra and biting Branislav Ivanovic. Walking away is no way to repay that. Two suspensions have led to two lengthy absences that have hurt his club – 18 games in total. He still has six games of a 10-match ban to serve.

And yet the reaction of fans over the past few days has been far from rejection, even now, even with his determination to depart so clear. Suárez played at Anfield on Saturday and took part in an open training session held at the stadium on Monday. Both times he was cheered by supporters. They appeared to have decided that they would do all they could to persuade him to stay. Nowhere would he be embraced like this.

But he disputes suggestions that he has lacked loyalty and says most fans would understand his position. His performances allow him to build a case: 51 goals in 96 appearances, 30 last season. In terms of talent, or commitment on the pitch, few doubt him. The problems have been elsewhere. He also notes that Liverpool could make an enormous profit on the £22.8m they paid Ajax for him in January 2011. Besides, loyalty cuts both ways and he was swift to paint his decision as a purely professional one.

"They defended me, just like I defended them on the pitch. The players have always supported me and I'm grateful for that. It's the same with the supporters. I got a great reception at the weekend and I am grateful. I don't think the supporters are angry – I think they understand a player when he has the ambition to triumph at the highest level.

"When you are at a club for as long as you are together you stick up for each other but that does not give the club the right to go back on their commitment."

Last summer Suárez turned down the chance to move to a Champions League qualifier, understood to be Juventus, and he is not prepared to wait another year.

"I'm 26. I need to be playing in the Champions League. I waited one year and no one can say that I did not give everything possible with my team-mates last season to get us there."

He continues: "It is not as if I am asking to move to a local rival. And I would not consider moving to a club outside the Champions League. I have made my desire to move known in private various times and now it feels like the time for me to make it public.

"I have to put my career first. People say Liverpool deserve more from me but I have scored 50 goals in less than 100 games and now they could double the money they paid for me.

"Liverpool will always be special for me: my daughter was born here. [Last summer] was the moment to show my loyalty to Liverpool and I did. [Liverpool] gave me my chance in England and stood up for me throughout my ban. I know I have made mistakes in my time here but I have apologised lots of times. This is not about that. This is about the club having agreed to something both verbally and in the contract which they are now not honouring.

"People may accuse me of showing a lack of loyalty but last season we told Liverpool there was interest from a top European club but they told me: 'We've got a new coach and we're going to push for the Champions League.'

"I spoke with Brendan Rodgers several times and he told me: 'Stay another season, and you have my word if we don't make it then I will personally make sure that you can leave.'"

Now the story has changed. "Liverpool is a club with a reputation for doing things the right way," Suárez says. "I just want them to abide by the promises made last season. Some of [my team-mates] say to me: 'We cannot understand that if you have it signed that you can't leave.'"

But that is not the only story that has changed. Arsenal's interest and Suárez's apparent willingness to move to the Emirates sits uneasily with his previous insistence that the problem resided largely with the English media: London is in England too. Anonymity may prove easier in London than Liverpool but that is not an explanation Suárez offers for the contradiction. He instead suggests that it was merely the inevitable answer to an inevitable question. In any case, he says this is about football, not infamy.

"I was asked a question: 'Would I want to play for Madrid?' It's like anyone asked if they want to change jobs and move to a bigger company. Everyone aspires to the highest levels and all I did was give an honest answer: 'Yes, I would.' On the same day I gave that interview Pepe Reina said the same thing about Barcelona and nobody mentioned it. But if I do it then it means I am disrespecting Liverpool. It has always been the same: one rule for me and another for everyone else.

"I had just arrived in Uruguay where the press are very good to me because I am one of theirs," he continues. "They asked me about the press in England. What am I supposed to say? Of course I don't like the fact that my wife goes to the supermarket and there are photographers. But I realise that the press attention is the same wherever you go."

The bid from Arsenal stings, though. Suárez's response is simple: "My priority is Champions League football. This is about me doing what is right for my career at this moment in time.

"Right now the Premier League is the biggest and most important league. My record shows that I'm not the kind of player who wants to change clubs every season and I would have no problem playing in England for many more years. If we are just talking about the level of the football and the way the supporters are then it is an incredible league. Any player in the world at the moment would like to play here."

But it is a different league, the Champions League, that hangs heaviest: this is a theme to which he returns often. "I feel I have done enough to be playing in the Champions League at this stage of my career," he says. "Now there is an option for me to do that and I want very much to take it. I went a long time at Ajax without playing many games in the Champions League. I am ambitious, I want to be there."

hawksbay
07-08-2013, 10:20 AM
This is Rodgers’ Liverpool
By Kopology on August 6, 2013
Steven Maclean looks at the evolution of Brendan Rodgers squad, his philosophy, and how this will develop in his second season in charge of Liverpool FC.

It’s now been over a year since Brendan Rodgers’ appointment as coach of Liverpool Football Club, but long before the Northern Irishman took charge of a competitive match, his notorious football ‘philosophy’ was well-known to Liverpool fans eager to get a feel for their new manager. Or so we thought.

The first clue to what Rodgers was about came prior to his taking the reins. Some young managers would have tripped over themselves to say yes to the advances of a footballing institution like Liverpool. Not Rodgers. Instead he told FSG to come back when they knew he was the man they wanted – a brave move which could have backfired, but one which showed a steeliness of character and nerve beyond his years. We’ve learned plenty about Rodgers since then, but what do we know of his fabled philosophy and is there a typical Rodgers player?

Silent Strong Types and Fearless, Fiery Fighters

Ever since arriving at Anfield, Brendan Rodgers has emphasised his concern at a lack of character in the dressing room and his desire to bring more vocal players into the side. The losses of Jamie Carragher and Pepe Reina has only intensified that need, but it’s clear from the the players he is chasing that big personalities and an insatiable will to win are qualities on which Rodgers has placed a premium.

Rodgers seems to favour two distinct character types: first there are the intelligent, grounded and reliable personalities; players like Simon Mignolet (who has a degree in political science), Glen Johnson (who studies maths in his spare time) and the humble and thoughtful Joe Allen. These model pros could be described as the strong and silent types (although I expect Mignolet to grow into a real leader) with their feet firmly on the ground.

Then there are the more fiery, competitive personalities determined to win at all costs. Luis Suarez personifies that temperament, but there’s also a hint of the same in Iago Aspas. This isn’t to lazily stereotype Southern Europeans and Latin Americans, though.

Beneath the shy exterior, there’s a similar competitive rage brewing within Jordan Henderson. It’s a fire only stoked by the manager’s refusal to see him as a first team starter, and it’s no bad thing to have a player perhaps not quite suited to the manager’s plans who refuses to accept it, determined to prove him wrong. At best, Henderson could yet show himself to be a fine midfielder capable of dancing to the tune Rodgers has on repeat, but even at worst, Henderson could make an excellent impact sub and utility player. Should he start the season as our fourth choice central midfielder, you can be sure Henderson will throw himself into every opportunity he does get with the kind of drive and passion we’ve become accustomed to in the form of Steven Gerrard.

And then there are the targets: Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Diego Costa. Writing in The Guardian, Sachin Nakrani portrays Papadopoulos as having an almost unhealthy determination and self-belief, and it seems Costa is a beast cut from the same sweat and blood sodden cloth.

He says as much himself:

“The street was my school. On the pitch I fought with everyone, I couldn’t control myself. I insulted everyone, I had no respect for the opposition, and I thought I had to kill them. Boys who grew up playing in academies are taught to control themselves and respect others, but no-one ever told me otherwise, I didn’t have a school to teach me this. I was used to seeing players elbowing each other in the face and thought it was the norm.”

If we thought Luis Suarez was a handful, Costa may need caging between games! Within that raw intensity, however, are qualities every manager desires. His former coach Jose Ramon Sandoval told him, “You are the most consistent player I’ve ever had – you go into every game wanting to score and get a yellow card” and if anyone can get him doing more of the former and less of the latter, it may be Brendan Rodgers.

One of Rodgers greatest strengths is his man management, as seen in his revival of Enrique and Downing last season, as well as the way he has brought through the younger players. If Rodgers can help Papadopoulos, Costa and Suarez – if he stays – to channel their primal aggression into their football, instead of towards their opponents, Liverpool will have a team possessing incredible drive and passion this season.

Technique and Tenacity

As well as securing players with a particular temperament, Rodgers and his team have gone about building a squad with some very specific on-field attributes. Like Benitez before him, Rodgers is obsessed with players with a great work-ethic and tactical intelligence, but there is one key difference between the two managers’ philosophies, and if one player encapsulates that difference, it is Dirk Kuyt.

Kuyt’s work-rate was extraordinary, but his first-touch often left a lot to be desired for a player occupying such an attacking role. Whereas Benitez was willing to sacrifice some style in favour of exceptional teamwork, Rodgers’ won’t accommodate players who work hard at the expense of technical ability. As good as Dirk Kuyt was (and he was one of the best defensive wingers around), he wasn’t the most flamboyant of attacking players, so it’s hard to imagine a player like Kuyt fitting into Rodgers’ team.

To play anywhere for Rodgers, whether it be in attack or at centre back, you must be technically strong. A good first touch and accurate passing are pre-requisites on which he will not budge, but Rodgers also believes his players must “earn the right to play”. That means centre-backs as good on the ball as most wingers and forwards who fight like defenders.

Should the deal for Costa go through, Liverpool will possess an attack as tenacious as it is technical; brutal and beautiful in equal measure. A squad including Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling, Costa, Coutinho and Aspas would give Rodgers a selection of pitbul ballerinas adept at inducing fouls from defenders and trained to nip at their heels to win back possession.

Between them there is pace (Sturridge, Sterling, Aspas), street-fighter guile (Suarez, Costa, Aspas), power (Costa) and creativity (Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling) galore. Every attacking player must have the tactical intelligence to find space between the lines and commitment to defend from the front. This will be an attacking side defined by sublime skill and cutting edge when in possession, and determination and synchronicity when trying to get it back.

A Season of Two Halves; A Team of Two Tempos

Yet there remains a question to be answered. We saw two Liverpool’s last season. There was the side that struggled to get results despite playing good football until Christmas, and the one that tore teams to shreds after adding Lucas, Coutinho and Sturridge to its ranks. Many fans are crossing their fingers in hope that Rodgers will discard his fetish for patient possession football in favour of the counter-attacking style that saw a steady rise up the table, while others are eager to see Tiki-Taka with Coutinho, Sturridge and Lucas in the side. Neither group have anything to fear.

For this season will again see Liverpool use both approaches, but not either side of Christmas, or even from one game to the next. We will be ready to switch between the two within games depending on what situations arise. If a team gifts us possession and sits deep, we will probe and recycle, stretching their defence to forge opportunities. But should they dare come at us, we will punish them on the break with lightening speed and surgical precision.

Like a boxer working the jab before landing the knockout blow, don’t be surprised to see this season’s Liverpool vary the tempo; moving the ball slowly… slowly…. slow…… before quickly changing pace. We will hunt in packs and prey on any weakness. We will grind them down, or tear them apart. This is the philosophy.

This, is Rodgers’ Liverpool.

Soul_Reaper
07-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone.... I'm back!! :D

When the gates opened... I quickly made my way here..... will be with you guys for a month. :)

owen10
08-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Juz finished watching the entertaining friendly agt Valarenga which Pool won 1-4. Pool dominated, could have won by 10 goals if not for the heroics of the opposition keeper and tio post a few times.

Good team performance in general, particularly Aspas, Coutinho and young Ibe. Was very impressed with Ibe, think he's better than Stirling and will eventually be a first team player.

Hopefully we'll stretch the good form in the friendlies so far into EPL!

hawksbay
08-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Outcast Luis Suárez is told to train away from Liverpool squad
• PFA warns player that legal action might not be successful
• Rodgers comes out fighting on Liverpool's behalf
by Jamie Jackson and David Hytner Today

Luis Suárez will be told by Liverpool to train away from the squad until he shows a better attitude, with his angry manager, Brendan Rodgers, accusing him of showing a "total disrespect of the club".

Rodgers rejected Suárez's claim that the striker was promised a move this summer if Liverpool did not qualify for the Champions League and, in a further setback for the Uruguayan, the Professional Footballers' Association has concluded that there is no clause in his contract guaranteeing him a move for £40m.

Suárez's public outburst against Liverpool, in an interview with the Guardian, has backfired on him, with the order to train away from the squad effectively signalling that he has become an outcast because of his desire to leave for Arsenal and what Rodgers regards as a lack of respect for the club and his team-mates. The manager said Suárez must publicly apologise before he can be considered for playing again.

"There were no promises made – categorically none – and no promises broken," Rodgers said on Wednesdaynight. "The club and his representatives had several conversations and he knew exactly where he was at.

"I think Luis knows the support he's had at the football club and that's something that's been unswerving throughout the whole of last season. Obviously the remarks I've read are bitterly disappointing but my job is bigger than that. My job is to fight and protect the club.

"I will take strong, decisive action, absolutely. There has been total disrespect of the club – this is a lack of respect of a club that has given him everything, absolutely everything. I don't believe there is a clause in his contract that says he can leave for any sort of price."

Suárez says he is prepared to make his desire to leave official by lodging a formal transfer request by the end of this week but Rodgers reiterated that Liverpool will sell only for the "correct value", believed to be more than £50m.

Questioned about Suárez playing for the club again, the manager said: "There's a few bridges to cross before that can happen. It's about the respect – that's the only thing we look for. This is one of the most iconic football clubs in the world, you can't disrespect it." Of an apology he added: "That's something I will ensure before anything happens in the future."

Arsenal remain in line to sign Suárez should he force through his wish, with Arsène Wenger describing the club as being "on standby" as they continue to wait for what they hope will be a decisive twist to the saga.

They made a £40,000,001 bid more than two weeks ago and are pleased that Suárez has gone public. They will also wait to see how the possible legal challenges play out, with the striker having stated he will ask the Premier League to arbitrate. The League is yet to be contacted by the player.

Gordon Taylor, the PFA's chief executive, said: "If you are going to have a supposed buyout clause, it should be that but it is different as it says, 'If there is no qualification for the Champions League and if there is a minimum offer of £40m, then the parties will get around the table to discuss things.' But it does not say the club has to sell. It quite clearly states £40m is a minimum offer for discussions but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.

"There is a 'good-faith clause' in relation to serious discussions but I can't say it is a cast-iron buyout clause.

""Luis is one of our members and we want to be supportive. However, he may well have thought such an offer would trigger a move.

"The interpretation is not that simple and there is no guarantee of getting a result if it is referred to the Premier League. I just feel like in any other transfer it is better for both parties to get around the table to try to resolve it. At the moment it is certainly festering and I don't think it is a good situation for the player or the clubs involved. It is not edifying, that is why I feel we had to do our best to get round the table and see if there are grounds for consideration for the move but it [the clause] is not specific and 100% certain."

The problem for Arsenal would appear to be that any outcome to the dispute could run beyond the transfer deadline of 2 September. Their fallback option is to increase the offer, which they have the will and capacity to do.

"At the moment, the situation is on standby," Wenger said. "I heard that [Suárez is considering legal action], but this is sometimes linked with things that you don't know as a potential buyer. That is the story between Suárez and Liverpool and I don't know what has been said, what has been promised and what has been written and that is only Suárez and Liverpool that can decide that.

"It is nothing to do with us. We have been told that the player wants to leave Liverpool and that is why we have acted. I really don't know what will be decided by Liverpool."

joew2005
08-08-2013, 03:35 PM
let tat ungrateful guy leave tis team.
he don't deserve the status ppl make him 2 be.
pass tis time bomb 2 some other team.
the gunners would realise it is a big mistake 2 hv such ppl in their team ... soon.

naemlo
08-08-2013, 04:18 PM
let tat ungrateful guy leave tis team.
he don't deserve the status ppl make him 2 be.
pass tis time bomb 2 some other team.
the gunners would realise it is a big mistake 2 hv such ppl in their team ... soon.

BR should slap himself and eat his own pride. Name a reason price and sell Suarez, why drag on?? With the cash, look for another warrior. Is he waiting for 100 mil offered ???? :eek: Suarez is not Bale and with current situation, willing and able to spend clubs also think twice.

joew2005
08-08-2013, 04:42 PM
BR should slap himself and eat his own pride. Name a reason price and sell Suarez, why drag on?? With the cash, look for another warrior. Is he waiting for 100 mil offered ???? :eek: Suarez is not Bale and with current situation, willing and able to spend clubs also think twice.

agree tat if the rite price is put on the table, they shld ship him out immediately.
i feel tat BR & the mgmt r holding till the gunners raise the amount to their preferred level.
if it reaches 50million pounds, it is already a veri good bz deal.
he is good, but not veri veri good like bale, CR or even Rooney.
he didn't score lots of goals against the big boys.

naemlo
08-08-2013, 05:43 PM

Hopefully this is true.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331243/EXCLUSIVE-Arsenal-prepare-record-51m-bid-for-Luis-Suarez

Campro
08-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Hopefully this is true.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331243/EXCLUSIVE-Arsenal-prepare-record-51m-bid-for-Luis-Suarez

Which part?

Arsenal bidding £51m for Suarez or Barcelona bidding £15m for Daniel Agger?
I certainly hope Liverpool dun lose Agger.

naemlo
08-08-2013, 06:09 PM

Which part?

If u are able to read properly, u will understand the conversation or posting. I even purposely quoted joew2005's posting :eek: If unfortunately u are unable to read, then I will tell u which player.

joew2005
08-08-2013, 07:47 PM
if it is indeed pass the 50million pound mark, i would urge fsg 2 approve & rubber stamp tis deal with the gunners immediately.
he came over in january 2011, 4 22.8 million pounds.
it represent a profit of over 27.2 million pounds over 2 years 7 mths.
moreover, it is never good 2 keep a player in yr team if he has no more desire to stay and fight for the team.
bye bye ls ... let us see who comes in.

sex crusader
08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Great that Martin Kelly is fit and back in action. Courthino is the man. He was everywhere on the pitch. Looking forward to the new season.:)

joew2005
08-08-2013, 11:45 PM
if LS is realli on the same planet as Bale, why didn't Real came knocking on the door ?
if Bale is worth 100 million pounds, don't think Perez wouldn't miss out on LS which is of only half the price.

Ninja_Assassin
10-08-2013, 03:45 AM

BR has made Agger the vice-captain of Liverpool..... and Agger has stated that he wants to play for Liverpool for as long as they needed him. :D

Ninja_Assassin
10-08-2013, 03:49 AM
if LS is realli on the same planet as Bale, why didn't Real came knocking on the door ?
if Bale is worth 100 million pounds, don't think Perez wouldn't miss out on LS which is of only half the price.

Liverpool is not going to sell Suarez this transfer window..... John Henry himself came out to state that fact...... and Suarez has been isolated from the rest of the 1st team and made to train by himself until he apologizes to BR and Liverpool FC.

Ninja_Assassin
10-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Great that Martin Kelly is fit and back in action. Courthino is the man. He was everywhere on the pitch. Looking forward to the new season.:)

Coutinho looks like having the potential to be up there among the Liverpool Greats if he continues to perform like this. :p

HonkyTonkyMan
10-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Liverpool is not going to sell Suarez this transfer window..... John Henry himself came out to state that fact...... and Suarez has been isolated from the rest of the 1st team and made to train by himself until he apologizes to BR and Liverpool FC.

I wonder what the point of keeping a disgruntled player like him around, he is just going to be like a disease affecting the rest around him. And I doubt if RM will be willing to splurge another 100mil pound for another player if they can get Bale. Financially they will be drained.

joew2005
10-08-2013, 11:08 AM
I wonder what the point of keeping a disgruntled player like him around, he is just going to be like a disease affecting the rest around him. And I doubt if RM will be willing to splurge another 100mil pound for another player if they can get Bale. Financially they will be drained.

tat is why they kept LS away fr the 1st team.

perez wouldn't be spending 100m pounds on bale, & he is not interested in LS either.
perez could be playing the waiting game,so is fsg & the gunners.
the whole world knows it is pointless 2 keep players tat 1 2 leave in the team.
bale was said tat he 1s 2 leave, so perez is waiting 2 wear off spurs resistance.
the gunners also think tat they r playing the same game, but they need a big name signing whereas RM doesn't need it so desperately.
if bale were 2 go, it would be 4 100m pound or less.
if LS were 2 leave, it would hv 2 50m pound or more.

naemlo
10-08-2013, 11:23 AM

Dun believe in business men bullshit, capitalism created greedy heartless men. Deep inside John is the figures are not within his expectation, if the $$$ is right, he will off load Suarez anytime. :cool:

joew2005
10-08-2013, 12:22 PM
i totally agree with naemlo.
fsg had already done bz earlier, in recruiting a few good players.
now they k play wait & see, whereas the other is eager 2 sign a big player.
if the next $ is rite 2 them, they would not think twice abt offloading tis ungrateful & trouble maker guy.
LS is good, but he is not like those tat k win big games 4 the team.

sex crusader
11-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Not pouring cold water before the kick start of the new season. Losing to a champion league team means that we are still far away from top 4. Same old story...plenty of possession yet can't score.haiz.......:(

owen10
11-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Not pouring cold water before the kick start of the new season. Losing to a champion league team means that we are still far away from top 4. Same old story...plenty of possession yet can't score.haiz.......:(

I watched the 1-0 loss to Celtic this morning. This are the type of opposition which we will play of similar standard in EPL - mid table team which so often proved tricky. Pool were better of cos, controlled most if the game, had at least 20 chances but failed to convert.

Positives fr the negative:

- Sturridge came on in the 2H. Looked quite sharp and came close to scoring a few times.

- Downing made darting runs down the right flank n made a few threatening crosses.

- Coutinho continued his fine form. Saw him spray a pass fr more than 50m into the pen box which Sturridge missed.

Sad that Suarez again didn't play. He could hv made a big diff. :(

sex crusader
11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
I watched the 1-0 loss to Celtic this morning. This are the type of opposition which we will play of similar standard in EPL - mid table team which so often proved tricky. Pool were better of cos, controlled most if the game, had at least 20 chances but failed to convert.
L
-

This is the real situation that pool will face week in week out . Thats life without Suarez! Celtic is not even a strong CL team. Opinion that if 4th place not achieve ,BR 's head will roll.

KumarSegar
11-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Opinion that if 4th place not achieve ,BR 's head will roll.
I think BR is not good enough to lead us into top 4 leh !

pomrakthai
11-08-2013, 03:55 PM

No worries......Pool will win all games as I won't be watching any. No jinx :p

KangTuo
11-08-2013, 04:52 PM
No worries......Pool will win all games as I won't be watching any. No jinx :p

Did you watch yesterday? I did :( ...I testing out my new tv box :p

Campro
11-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Positives fr the negative:

- Sturridge came on in the 2H. Looked quite sharp and came close to scoring a few times.

- Downing made darting runs down the right flank n made a few threatening crosses.

- Coutinho continued his fine form. Saw him spray a pass fr more than 50m into the pen box which Sturridge missed.

Cannot always win or else the players will become big headed...... so I see this loss as a welcome to bring them back down to earth and remind them of the challenges ahead. :)

The Milk Man
11-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Cannot always win or else the players will become big headed...... so I see this loss as a welcome to bring them back down to earth and remind them of the challenges ahead. :)

Friendlies are not a good indicator of a team's potential as they are mainly to build up fitness and to experimenting ideas.

Man Utd is an example...... they were playing like shit and worse than a Championship side in their friendlies but tonight the real Man Utd showed up in the Charity Shield match.

I believe Liverpool will be a surprise package in the BPL this coming season...... I somehow have this gut feeling that they will deliver. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Being a neutral..manure font really have any "superstar" in their squad all these years...but they are getting all the right results every year..

You just have to take your hat off them.

As for us..I just hope we can secure a top 4-6 places finish..city, arse, chelski and spurs are a tough force to beware..we need a lot of luck :rolleyes:

The Milk Man
12-08-2013, 12:17 AM
As for us..I just hope we can secure a top 4-6 places finish..city, arse, chelski and spurs are a tough force to beware..we need a lot of luck :rolleyes:

Man City is imploding..... their teamwork is not as solid or fluid like last season.... so far it has been their individual players carrying the game in their matches.

Spurs is like Liverpool as AVB is still trying to find the right combination of players for his 1st team.

The Arsenal team this season looks better than last season's team except they need a lethal finisher like TH or RVP.

Chelsea is as strong as ever and I see them as a title contender this season.

My prediction for the new season is that Liverpool will better Man City & Spurs in the BPL table but sit behind Chelsea, Man Utd & Arsenal. :)

2014 Champions - Chelsea
2 - Man Utd
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool
5 - Man City
6 - Tottenham

:p

KangTuo
12-08-2013, 09:17 AM
2014 Champions - Chelsea
2 - Man Utd
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool
5 - Man City
6 - Tottenham

:p

Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man Utd
Man City
Tottenham

:)

pomrakthai
12-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Did you watch yesterday? I did :( ...I testing out my new tv box :p

No lah, I didn't watch the game. Maybe my jinx does not only applies to friendlies :D

MahLaiZhu
12-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Chelsea
Liverpool - hahahahaha.......................................
Arsenal
Man Utd
Man City
Tottenham

:)

Chelsea
Man U
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton

joew2005
12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
i m beginning 2 see LS as an sore eye in the team.
if the next flight(51million pounds) is available, i would luv 2 see tis ungrateful guy be ship off immediately.

i see manc could be up there among the top 2 with chelsea.
manu, gunners, spurs & The Reds could be fighting 4 3rd & 4th place.
i see everton outside the top 6, with life after DM.

Campro
12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man U
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton

I think you have a typo error.... so I corrected for you. :p

francined69
12-08-2013, 08:42 PM
i m beginning 2 see LS as an sore eye in the team.
if the next flight(51million pounds) is available, i would luv 2 see tis ungrateful guy be ship off immediately.

i see manc could be up there among the top 2 with chelsea.
manu, gunners, spurs & The Reds could be fighting 4 3rd & 4th place.
i see everton outside the top 6, with life after DM.

Suarez should have been smarter and behaved himself so that potential clubs will come after his signature. i'm sure he is worth 50 million with all his skills and goal scoring abilities but his attitude sucks and is a liability for any clubs.

Campro
12-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Suarez should have been smarter and behaved himself so that potential clubs will come after his signature. i'm sure he is worth 50 million with all his skills and goal scoring abilities but his attitude sucks and is a liability for any clubs.

Breaking news..... just heard on the radio that Tony Fernandes wants to buy both Suarez and Rooney for his club.

Erhmm... who is this Tony? :o

francined69
12-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Breaking news..... just heard on the radio that Tony Fernandes wants to buy both Suarez and Rooney for his club.

Tony Fernandes is CEO of Air Asia, Chairman of QPR team and Chairman of Caterham Group (Caterham F1 team).

naemlo
12-08-2013, 09:09 PM

Rooney and Suarez will not go to lower division to play football unless they are paid so much that they can't resist or Tony is able to assemble a team that can challenge the league title within next year promotion... I seriously doubt any top class player will go QPR. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Tony definitely have the ability to buy Luis....but........championship side .....:rolleyes:

If Luis really goes..then it really shows LS is not playing for glory or name anymore but lots and lots of money :D

Anyway, that is close to impossible ...

I still like him as a player for us ..but his true character is slowly surfacing ..which is bad for both club and himself ..

MahLaiZhu
12-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by MahLaiZhu View Post
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man U
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton

I think you have a typo error.... so I corrected for you. :p

hahahaha.............................yah yah liverpool with win the BPL in this coming season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I forget this is a liverpool supporters thread)

naemlo
12-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Downing is going West Ham for 5 mil.

joew2005
12-08-2013, 10:54 PM

sad 2 see these type of news.
if he realli goes 4 5million pounds, then it's a loss of 7.5million pounds 4 each of the last 2 years.
AC's earlier departure 2 WH already a loss of 20million pounds.
these 2 together caused a loss of 35million pounds.
the profit made fr the sale of FT already ran out long ago.

The Milk Man
13-08-2013, 01:57 AM

You kenna conned...... it's not true.
That bloody DJ is pulling a fast one on listeners...... anyway he is an Arsenal supporter so what would he know about Liverpool.

The Milk Man
13-08-2013, 01:59 AM

Sell SD to West Ham for 5m and use the money to buy a left back from Granada for 5m...... this shows that Liverpool must sell before they can buy..... BO LUI LIAO!!

DavidShao
13-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Tony Fernandes is CEO of Air Asia, Chairman of QPR team and Chairman of Caterham Group (Caterham F1 team).

Tony Fernandes is CEO of a budget airlines, Chairman of a EPL club who had spent 50Mil on players and got relegated and Chairman of a F1 racing team who has never won a single point since :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-08-2013, 05:03 PM
He is still freaking rich..

Owning a epl football club is tough enough ..not to mention an airline which cost him multi multi millions...qpr is like a past-time for him tough ..unlike roman, chelski is like a toy for him to wash money :D

Anyway why are we suddenly discussing about them in the 1st place :p

joew2005
13-08-2013, 08:43 PM
another possible reason 4 letting SD go could be becos of his high wages.
in 2011, KD spent over 114million pounds.
Jan 2011, LS came in 4 22.8M & AC was 35M.
June 2011, JH came 4 16M.
July 2011, CA came 4 9M & SD came 4 20M.
Aug 2011, JE came 4 5M, SC came 4 7M & CB was foc.

When AC left in june 2013 4 15.5, it was a lost of 19.5 over 2.5 years.
When CA left in aug 2012 4 4, it was a lost of 5 over 1 year.
When SD left in aug 2013 4 5, it was a lost of 15 over 2 years.
Of the 114M spent in 2011, 39.5 were lost by aug 2013.
the 50M sale of FT were left with not much.

naemlo
13-08-2013, 10:06 PM
sad 2 see these type of news.
if he realli goes 4 5million pounds, then it's a loss of 7.5million pounds 4 each of the last 2 years.
AC's earlier departure 2 WH already a loss of 20million pounds.
these 2 together caused a loss of 35million pounds.
the profit made fr the sale of FT already ran out long ago.

Downing is confirmed with West Ham shirt 23.

Grounded Eagle
14-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Downing is confirmed with West Ham shirt 23.

With him out Liverpool is now almost entirely BR's team without the influence of KD..... I suspect the current search for a left back is to remove the remaining KD signing JE rather than provide additional cover as claimed. LS does not count as he is as good as on the way out.

KangTuo
14-08-2013, 08:05 AM
With him out Liverpool is now almost entirely BR's team without the influence of KD..... I suspect the current search for a left back is to remove the remaining KD signing JE rather than provide additional cover as claimed. LS does not count as he is as good as on the way out.

There is still JH

naemlo
14-08-2013, 10:36 AM
So is Suarez leaving or staying :D

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1521814/luis-suarez-agree-stay-liverpool-according-report?cc=4716&updated

hawksbay
14-08-2013, 10:48 AM

It seems like that... BR bullshit big time...half way thru the season his scouts were out looking for a gk.. reina is considered to be the voice in the dressing room even thou SG is the captain.they don't see eye to eye...PR is gone.he try to get rid of skertl,fair enuff he had bad season,but u don't sell a player cos he had one bad season.u can see wats he doing he s slowly trying to dismantle the team left over by RB and KD....who as he really signed... fair enuff he took a gamble on PC and DS... he's kissng LS arse cos he needs him for us to do well in the league..this BR is full of lies and a yes man.hope LS leaves for good wat does BR means arsenal are our rivals.... Swansea are more of a threat than the gunners cos we are most 6th, 7th or 8th plc team:mad:

hawksbay
14-08-2013, 10:55 AM
So is Suarez leaving or staying :D

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1521814/luis-suarez-agree-stay-liverpool-according-report?cc=4716&updated

Damaged to is rep is done.... apart from arsenal no ones wants him now...hope he leaves and fuck up BR...granted he's world class, I be first to put up my hand and say that I will be gutted if he goes...but when a player down tools its time for him to go.. I just hope he packs up and leave.

hawksbay
14-08-2013, 10:58 AM
There is still JH

Akan datang ...... he will be shown the door sooner than u think.

hawksbay
14-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Sell SD to West Ham for 5m and use the money to buy a left back from Granada for 5m...... this shows that Liverpool must sell before they can buy..... BO LUI LIAO!!

BO LUI...lol the owner can buy the Globe newspaper.but can't invest in 4 or 5 world class players to mount a challenge for the BPL..wtf... we shd be trying to win the league not 4th place.I wished DM never sold the club...he was a good chairman even bought sum players with his own money...even thou he made all the money back. FSG said LS not for sale.hope LS leaves and make FSG look stupid.we are a club basking in past glories,the 20 odd years of sucess made us complacent....other clubs moved on but we stood still.if we are not careful we end up like nott forest.

sex crusader
14-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I admire one of the bro's fantasy here to predict pool as the champion next season.:D u don't win matches if u can't score enough. Passing the ball till the cow cum also won't get u anywhere. Agger is unsettled at the moment as barca is calling.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-08-2013, 08:39 PM

The football generation is different now, it is more commercialized ...loyalty do not count anymore...results and adverts and sponsorship is more important..

There is no more scholes, giggs, Carragaher, stevie...left...

I would be more than estactic if LS stays and scores regardless of what its being said and behaved previously...even if he is still binding for his time to leave...as long as he scores and perform..the rest is not important to me anymore :rolleyes:

bb300
14-08-2013, 09:20 PM
my father is a liverpool support.. same do i.. xD cheers

pirambi
15-08-2013, 12:03 AM
welcome back GOD..............!!!!!

Thank you. Suarez is like pain in the ass. The sooner he leaves the fools the better.

naemlo
15-08-2013, 12:21 AM
The football generation is different now, it is more commercialized ...loyalty do not count anymore...results and adverts and sponsorship is more important..

There is no more scholes, giggs, Carragaher, stevie...left...

Yes..... the day SG retire, I will fly to Liverpool, photo to him and ask for his signature.... He is a legend in Anfield....

sex crusader
15-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes..... the day SG retire, I will fly to Liverpool, photo to him and ask for his signature.... He is a legend in Anfield....

Count me in. He's a true Liverpool led. Unlike Owen ...talk cock nia. Real traitor!

sex crusader
15-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Thank you. Suarez is like pain in the ass. The sooner he leaves the fools the better.

Yeah... At least he didn't think of joining To be a scum!:rolleyes:

KangTuo
15-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Agger is unsettled at the moment as barca is calling.

He vice captain leh...

KangTuo
15-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Luis Suarez - I'm 'staying' at Liverpool
Aug 2013 15:54
Luis Suarez has been quoted by El Observador as saying he will stay at Liverpool, following a report that he may even sign a contract extension at Anfield.
Quotes attributed to Suarez emerged in the Uruguayan newspaper, with the forward reported to have said ahead of Uruguay's friendly with Japan in Sendai, Tokyo: "For now, due to all of the people's affection (for me), I will be staying."
• Usher: Misunderstanding Suarez...
Those comments came after Uruguayan television and radio journalist Martin Charquero claimed on Twitter that Suarez had told him he would not be leaving.
The journalist, who is understood to be close to the striker, also hinted that Suarez would sign a contract to extend his commitment to the club beyond 2016, when his current deal expires.
Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard said on Tuesday that he is "really confident" that Suarez will not move this summer and Charquero reiterated suggestions that the 26-year-old has performed a significant U-turn on his wishes to play Champions League football.
The journalist tweeted: "Luis Suarez confirms to me that he will not leave Liverpool. The support of the fans in recent weeks influenced his decision.

ATENCIÓN. Luis Suárez me confirma que no se ira de Liverpool. El apoyo de los hinchas en las últimas semanas influyeron en la decision.
— Martin Charquero (@MartinCharquero) August 13, 2013

Charquero added: "Suarez sees it as likely that he'll sign a renewal (extension) to the contract that binds him to Liverpool."

Luis Suárez ve como probable una renovación (extension) del contrato que lo une a Liverpool.
— Martin Charquero (@MartinCharquero) August 13, 2013

Some observers have treated those comments with caution, given that Charquero stated on Twitter three weeks ago that Suarez was “very close” to joining Arsenal -- but that tweet was believed to reflect the way the striker himself felt at the time.
Suarez, who signed a four-year contract with Liverpool last summer, has given a number of interviews insisting that he wants a transfer since first declaring publicly his wish to leave Anfield at the end of May.
He said at the time that it “would be hard to say no” to Real Madrid, but the Spanish giants have made no move to sign him.
So far, the only confirmed interest has come from Arsenal, who have had two bids for the 26-year-old rejected.
The second of those bids -- an offer of £40,000,001 on July 23 -- was apparently made in the belief that it would trigger a release clause in Suarez’s contract.
Liverpool, though, insist there is no such clause, and that they are only obliged to inform him of any offers of above £40 million.
Suarez disputed this in interviews with the Daily Telegraph, the Guardian and Marca at the beginning of August, claiming that manager Brendan Rodgers has personally assured him in the summer of 2012 that he could leave if Liverpool failed to qualify for the 2013-14 Champions League.
PLAY PREMIER FANTASY
Sign up for ESPN FC's free fantasy league game for the Premier League. Pick your 15-man squad and take on your friends and colleagues right now. Play

Rodgers has dismissed that claim, while principal owner John W Henry said last week that there was no way Suarez would be sold to Arsenal, suggesting the idea was “ludicrous”.
The striker, signed from Ajax for £22.8 million in January 2011, has been ordered to train alone for the last week, with Rodgers admitting to concerns about his attitude.
Rodgers declared on Saturday that Suarez will not be allowed to re-join first-team training until he apologises for his behaviour in trying to force a move. The Uruguay international has so far refused to say sorry.
Even if Suarez stays, he will miss Liverpool’s first six competitive matches of the season as he completes a ten-game domestic ban imposed after he bit Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during a Premier League fixture in April.
He would be able to make his Premier League return against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on September 29, and would also be able to play a few days earlier in the Capital One Cup third round should Liverpool reach that stage by beating League One side Notts County at Anfield on August 27.

HonkyTonkyMan
15-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Perhaps BR thinks by threatening to bench Suarez is akin to cornering a dangerous animal, instinct is for it to lash out. As next year is WC year, Suarez can ill afford to be bench he needs the matches to keep himself sharp. By doing so to Suarez, if BR don't sell him this season, he would then have a player who is hungry for goals. This would then turn into a win win situation for both player and club. If by then Suarez proves himself for club and country then he might even be worth much more. Depending on where Liverpool ends next season, it would still be not too late to sell Suarez by then.

pirambi
15-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah... At least he didn't think of joining To be a scum!:rolleyes:

They don't even consider him in their dreams. I guess he serves better for fans like you.

Ninja_Assassin
16-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Perhaps BR thinks by threatening to bench Suarez is akin to cornering a dangerous animal, instinct is for it to lash out. As next year is WC year, Suarez can ill afford to be bench he needs the matches to keep himself sharp. By doing so to Suarez, if BR don't sell him this season, he would then have a player who is hungry for goals. This would then turn into a win win situation for both player and club. If by then Suarez proves himself for club and country then he might even be worth much more. Depending on where Liverpool ends next season, it would still be not too late to sell Suarez by then.

It is a "control" thingy...... if Suarez is allowed to do as he wishes.... BR would have lost the respect of the changing room and the other players will also start to climb over his head.

joew2005
16-08-2013, 08:20 PM
w/o the grandfather leading the team, they no longer look great 2 lots of high profile players.
with dm, they can only be so close only.
let's see hw an inexperience mgm leads a past great team 2 glory in the CL.
maybe he k hengheng win the CL ...

owen10
17-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Liverpool agree Aly Cissokho transfer, in talks to sign Willian

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1523932/liverpool-agree-aly-cissokho-transfer?cc=4716

Anyone heard of this Cissokho or seen him play??? Bagus??? :confused:

naemlo
17-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Gonna miss the first game of the season cause in the plane :(

Tonight, starts with a bang and proves without Suarez, Liverpool can score plenty of goals. :eek:

Hurricane88
17-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Gonna miss the first game of the season cause in the plane :(

Tonight, starts with a bang and proves without Suarez, Liverpool can score plenty of goals. :eek:

no worries...you can always check the highlights when you land...:p

joew2005
17-08-2013, 02:07 PM
of the top 4 finish last sOeason, 3 hv changed mgm except 4 arsenal.
spurs at 5th also had stayed with avb, whereas everton at 6th also had their mgm changed.
BR had his honeymoon last season.
come tis season, he hv 2 at least push 4 top 4 fr the start.
he k no longer go 4 europa quaification leow.
the fans wouldn't accept tat, neither shld fsg.
we all know it is not easy 2 mgm a epl team.
but he is paid well to take all the shit fr the fans.

bochapsing
17-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Anyone heard of this Cissokho or seen him play??? Bagus??? :confused:

noticed him few years ago playing for Porto and he was very impressive. Milan wanted him but the transfer fell through and he ended up with Lyon instead.
was promising then, tat's why Lyon reportedly paid 15mil euro for him, but progress somehow stalled and they sold him to Valencia for 5mil last year.
hope he can rediscover his potential and rebuild his career with us.

have heard lots about this Willian guy, is he that good? watched some youtube clips (I know it's never accurate), was not very impressed by him and 30mil is not cheap le.

Hurricane88
17-08-2013, 03:00 PM
still have time to make your prediction...just click my signature and you can go to the thread...:)

Liverpool first game kick-off today at 7.45pm...:)

qw2op
17-08-2013, 03:26 PM
early match 2day ... liverpool kicks-off bpl against stokes @ 7:45pm ...

hopefully, ze suarez saga is settled soon (wif no last minit surprises) ... me had expected tis kind of prob 2 occur @ ze beginning of last season ... how cud liverpool haf ended in tis kind of situation? ... tis cud mean another season wasted juz lidat wen it has barely even started ...

me sure dat many players haf extended/renew their contracts wif a new belief in liverpool ... if dey dun sort it out rite, bigga probs wil appear end of season ...if a player plays well n ze team does not progress, he wud juz want 2 leave ...

liverpool haf +ed 5 new players ... all shud b ok ... hopefully, aspas n alberto start scoring fast enuff 2 boost their confidens ... cissokho shud gif gud competition 2 enrique ... me dun quite agree wif their reasons 4 taking in toure, but then he cums free ...

looks like agger-(skrtel/toure) wil b ze main partnership in central defence ... wisdom's shortcomings were exposed by ze burly balde when playing against celtic, but he's stil young ... but then liverpool can oso try kelly there ...

wif suarez, sturridge, aspas, coutinho, sterling, ibe, alberto n gerrard, liverpool now has a potent strike force (me haf written off borini :o) ... sterling has visibly improved from last season ... ibe looks exciting ... if willian decides 2 join, it wud even b mor powerful ... but if suarez leaves, liverpool betta + another gud striker ...

ze oni thing is dat there seems 2 b no cover 4 lucas :( ... dun tink any1 in ze squad can adequately take over his role ...

n happy 2 c ze back of downing ... :p

it wil b n exciting new season ... :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Very young attacking team today...hope to have the stamina and experience to keep up the pace

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Damn..we are running riot on stoke with BR style of passing :eek:

Except of the new goalie who looks damn shaky..lucky it's stoke..if it is other top side..we may be more than 1-2 goals down :o

SH149
17-08-2013, 08:34 PM

Except of the new goalie who looks damn shaky..lucky it's stoke..if it is other top side..we may be more than 1-2 goals down :o

Ya the goalie looks abit shaky , but ..... We are 1-0 leading :)

We need another goal to kill the game off

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Knn..their goalie today sibei on form ...if not my 8-0 prediction zhun zhun tio lor :D

SH149
17-08-2013, 09:34 PM

Ya the goalie looks abit shaky , but ..... We are 1-0 leading :)

We need another goal to kill the game off

Okkkkk about the goalie .... I take back my words :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Okkkkk about the goalie .... I take back my words :p

Lol..2 good saves today..3 to be accurate..1 in the 1st H ..the penalty and follow up save..other than that an easy afternoon ...

He needs to be better when facing top side...good win today !!

francined69
17-08-2013, 09:38 PM
what's the final score? great start with a win!

SH149
17-08-2013, 09:39 PM
what's the final score? great start with a win!

1- 0 we win !!!

joew2005
17-08-2013, 09:43 PM
a win is still a win, irregardless of the scoreline.
it is still 3 points in the bag.
but the stats 4 the front r disturbing 2 me ... at least.
25 shots, 11 on goal & 10 saves. Only 1 goal 4 so much attempts at goal.
luckily Simon Mignolet saved the penalty in the 87 mins.
otherwise it would be wasted day of so much efforts.

sex crusader
17-08-2013, 09:49 PM
3 pts in the bag for a start. But ..but...its the same old story. Plenty of possession but can't score enough.

qw2op
17-08-2013, 10:03 PM
3 pts in ze bag ... iz a gud start ...

was tinking iz another of dose so common away-team's-goalie-is-man-of-ze-match matches wen sturridge scored ... mignolet oso made sum gud saves ...

Hurricane88
17-08-2013, 10:24 PM
3 pts in the bag for a start. But ..but...its the same old story. Plenty of possession but can't score enough.

Stoke City took 4 points from Liverpool last season...so we cannot complain because we bagged 3 points from them...:)

SH149
17-08-2013, 11:03 PM
To me that was not a penalty as the balls hit Agger hand , naibei when the refree point to the spot I was thinking the same history gonna repeat again where we always fail to to bag in 3 points on the opening match :)

bochapsing
18-08-2013, 12:04 AM
didn't watch the match, only managed to watch bits of the highlights and the goal.
but read from match report that our front 4: henderson, coutinho, aspas and sturridge had a good game, especially henderson who had a shot saved and another one hitting the post.

the new boys are looking good. toure is providing us much more threat at set pieces, aspas looks lively, and of cos mignolet saved our day with tat penalty double save.

and can u believe it that we have already hit the woodwork 2 times in the 1st match of the season!!!

can the club get a bomoh or fengshui master or some black magic experts to break the curse...!!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Pretty sure after Gooners lost at home earlier, they will step up their attempt to sign LS..20 more days for them to up the bid tough I don't wish to see him go tough as it was clear that with multiple attempts on goal against stoke..only 1 goes into the net to show for..

Grounded Eagle
18-08-2013, 02:38 AM
and can u believe it that we have already hit the woodwork 2 times in the 1st match of the season!!!

can the club get a bomoh or fengshui master or some black magic experts to break the curse...!!!! [/FONT]

Actually it was 3 times. :D

Grounded Eagle
18-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Pretty sure after Gooners lost at home earlier, they will step up their attempt to sign LS..20 more days for them to up the bid tough I don't wish to see him go tough as it was clear that with multiple attempts on goal against stoke..only 1 goes into the net to show for..

Arsenal lost is not because of their attack but because their defenders are slow and outpaced by the AV attackers...... so having Suarez is no guarantee they will win their games unless they buy new defenders too. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-08-2013, 02:47 AM
Their attack was woeful ..Walcott and gerold had numerous chances but was not taken.

Goals gives you points tough defence is equally important.

LS was surely still be in 1st eleven if he stays on..he will too be in 1st 11 if he moves on..

Lets see what happen in the nxt 16days till the window closes.

joew2005
18-08-2013, 08:09 AM
fsg strategy could be 2 push the gunners 2 their limit($).
if the gunners still don't put in a decent $(2 fsg) soon, they could be push 2 pay more at the last minute.
last minute is no longer far away.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-08-2013, 12:37 PM
fsg strategy could be 2 push the gunners 2 their limit($).
if the gunners still don't put in a decent $(2 fsg) soon, they could be push 2 pay more at the last minute.
last minute is no longer far away.

like what we paid for AC last min with a ridiculous sum of money for that calibre..:rolleyes:

Anyway..below is another new for our Liverpool........................women football :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23744089

The Milk Man
18-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Their attack was woeful ..Walcott and gerold had numerous chances but was not taken.

Goals gives you points tough defence is equally important.

LS was surely still be in 1st eleven if he stays on..he will too be in 1st 11 if he moves on..

Lets see what happen in the nxt 16days till the window closes.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Suarez will be guaranteed a 1st team place now in the current Liverpool team...... the Coutinho/Sturridge partnership has tremendous potential to develop into a lethal partnership similar to the Shearer/Sheringham (Blackburn) or Cole/Yorke (Man Utd) partnerships that led to Blackburn & Man Utd winning the EPL champions.
I dun think BR will want to disrupt this partnership to accommodate Suarez.
Furthermore, if Liverpool does indeed get Willian from Anzhi..... I see Suarez to be placed behind them in the pecking order. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-08-2013, 08:37 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say Suarez will be guaranteed a 1st team place now in the current Liverpool team...... the Coutinho/Sturridge partnership has tremendous potential to develop into a lethal partnership similar to the Shearer/Sheringham (Blackburn) or Cole/Yorke (Man Utd) partnerships that led to Blackburn & Man Utd winning the EPL champions.
I dun think BR will want to disrupt this partnership to accommodate Suarez.
Furthermore, if Liverpool does indeed get Willian from Anzhi..... I see Suarez to be placed behind them in the pecking order. :)

Sturridge/Coutinho are the younger version of Suarez..looking at the dribbling and shooting from them ..it's the case..the stoke game is a good example.

You really need to put him into the squad for Liverpool to perform better and get the results unless we are willing to forgo this season and let both of them grow by playing then every match...not possible imo as every match counts for million pounds.

I'm sure both of their salary adds up to LS new contract he signed last year, if he stays he definitely has to be playing most of the time..unless he leaves then seriously we need a mature and consistent forward.

My opinion tough ;)

Ninja_Assassin
18-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Sturridge/Coutinho are the younger version of Suarez..looking at the dribbling and shooting from them ..it's the case..the stoke game is a good example.

You really need to put him into the squad for Liverpool to perform better and get the results unless we are willing to forgo this season and let both of them grow by playing then every match...not possible imo as every match counts for million pounds.

I'm sure both of their salary adds up to LS new contract he signed last year, if he stays he definitely has to be playing most of the time..unless he leaves then seriously we need a mature and consistent forward.

My opinion tough ;)

Sturridge's style is more like Drogba than Suarez.... very direct and powerful.

Coutinho is without comparison...... I think he will become a very BIG BIG superstar like Messi / Ronaldinho / Kaka / Cantona in their heydays..... he has that potential :p

I agree with the Milkman that Suarez is more of an individualistic talent than a team player..... he pulled Liverpool through last season purely on his individual talent without involving the rest of the team on many occasions..... this current team that BR is building now places heavy emphasis on TEAMWORK..... so I think BR will not hesitate to drop Suarez if he is not pulling his weight or is being disruptive to the teamwork.

As you can see from the series of events recently..... BR is a man who has his own ideas and will not tolerate shit from anyone including Suarez.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Coutinho is without comparison...... I think he will become a very BIG BIG superstar like Messi / Ronaldinho / Kaka / Cantona in their heydays..... he has that potential :p

I love to have future potential players in our team definitely....Coutinho is a good gem...but then ..lets be honest to ourselves..if we stay top 5/6/7/8...once he's matured..he's gone for sure just like LS.

I like to take a leaf out from legend - carragher and Barnes speech.. LS is too good for Liverpool..

I like him to stay for 1 more season to change the situation we are in now and I'm sure the young ones will benefit on the pitch ..not his personality out of the pitch..

Xgenre
20-08-2013, 03:02 PM

can the club get a bomoh or fengshui master or some black magic experts to break the curse...!!!!

The club did get a bomoh. They thought they told the bomoh to solve our woodwork curse. However, due to a communication error, the bomoh placed a curse on our opponents instead. That's why Stoke hit the woodwork too, along with us. It seems it is easier to place a similar curse on an opponent than to remove the curse of another bomoh. :p

pomrakthai
20-08-2013, 06:53 PM
The club did get a bomoh. They thought they told the bomoh to solve our woodwork curse. However, due to a communication error, the bomoh placed a curse on our opponents instead. That's why Stoke hit the woodwork too, along with us. It seems it is easier to place a similar curse on an opponent than to remove the curse of another bomoh. :p

They told the bomoh (English educated engineer, maybe) that they needed to remove a curse from the woodwork. That engineer bomoh did a curse removal ritual meant for WOODwork, thus the course removal did not work well as the woodwork of a goalpost is no more made of WOOD:p

Wrong specifications used.

pomrakthai
20-08-2013, 06:57 PM
The latest goal-line technology (Hawk's Eye System) is fantastic leh.....no more protests over "perceptions" of the ball crossing the line or not.

Now it is either "CROSSED" or 'NOT CROSSED" :p

If this technology had been installed in the 1960's....England won't be able to beat Germany for the World Cup in 1966 :p

Hurricane88
20-08-2013, 07:00 PM
The latest goal-line technology (Hawk's Eye System) is fantastic leh.....no more protests over "perceptions" of the ball crossing the line or not.

If this technology had been installed in the 1960's....England won't be able to beat Germany for the World Cup in 1966 :p

Liverpool will not had beaten Chelsea in the 2005 Champiion's league semi final...and went on to win the Champion League trophy.

hawksbay
20-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Liverpool will not had beaten Chelsea in the 2005 Champiion's league semi final...and went on to win the Champion League trophy.

Hey that ball was over line......hawkeye or no hawkeye.:D

hawksbay
20-08-2013, 08:36 PM

It was fantastic ...... to see Bruce and Jose having a banter abt it with the 4th official was great to see....

bochapsing
21-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Hey that ball was over line......hawkeye or no hawkeye.:D

let's say even IF that ball din cross the line, they would have their gk sent off and we got a penalty... we might go on and thrash them instead.... :p:p:p:

bigdude
21-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Liverpool have confirmed new signing Aly Cissokho has been allocated the No.20 jersey.

The French defender joined the Reds on a season-long loan on Tuesday, subject to the completion of paperwork, to become our fifth acquisition of the summer.

Welcome To Anfield! YNWA!;)

Grounded Eagle
21-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Liverpool have confirmed new signing Aly Cissokho has been allocated the No.20 jersey.

The French defender joined the Reds on a season-long loan on Tuesday, subject to the completion of paperwork, to become our fifth acquisition of the summer.

Welcome To Anfield! YNWA!;)

Is he any good? I understand he has dropped down the pecking order to become 3rd choice left back at his previous club that's why he wants out..... hope he dun turn out to be another Konchesky. :rolleyes:

joew2005
22-08-2013, 06:32 AM
the trip 2 villa park tis weekend is veri tricky.
if they k come away with all 3 points, it is veri good itself.
it could means tat these boys k do big things tis season.
otherwise .....

owen10
22-08-2013, 07:30 AM
the trip 2 villa park tis weekend is veri tricky.
if they k come away with all 3 points, it is veri good itself.
it could means tat these boys k do big things tis season.
otherwise .....

Villa's strong start to the season took many by surprised. This morning they juz narrowly lost 2-1 to Chelsea at the bridge. They would want to start their first game at home with a win.

Xgenre
22-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Villa's strong start to the season took many by surprised.

Arsenal was having an off day. Villa wasn't really that good in the first match. I think 3 matches in 7 days would have taken a toll on Villa. 10 of the Villa players who started against Chelsea had started against Arsenal as well. This seems to suggest a small squad for Villa. We are playing only once per week. It will be good to start our match against Villa in a high tempo manner and tire their legs out and then throw in a speedy player like Sterling.

bochapsing
22-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Villa's strong start to the season took many by surprised. This morning they juz narrowly lost 2-1 to Chelsea at the bridge. They would want to start their first game at home with a win.

villa looks like a total different team from last season, they're looking much more solid and hard to beat...

our defenders had a nightmare handling benteke, hopeful toure n agger this time won't be bullied...

joew2005
22-08-2013, 07:47 PM
the kick off the new campaign with 2 away trips.
both trips were 2 2 teams tat finished among the top 4 in the last campaign.
never underestimate such a team.
in benteke they hv a good 4ward.
of course i 1 nothing less then a victory 4 the visiting team tis weekend.
but .... they r a hard nut 2 crack, somemore it is at villa park.

bochapsing
23-08-2013, 12:45 AM
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2013/aug/22/on-second-thoughts-john-barnes

On Second Thoughts … John Barnes

One of Britain's greatest footballers must rue playing in an era in which warrior-like qualities were valued over skill and creativity

for those who is old enough to have seen him in action....

jupiter4686
23-08-2013, 12:48 AM
this was an epic moment.....awesome one..

Soul_Reaper
23-08-2013, 01:14 PM
villa looks like a total different team from last season, they're looking much more solid and hard to beat...

our defenders had a nightmare handling benteke, hopeful toure n agger this time won't be bullied...

Last season AV were extremely unlucky with almost the entire 1st team out of action with injuries...... this season they have recovered and considering that the average age of the AV players are the youngest among all the BPL teams.... I think 3 games in 7 days is not a problem for them.

JadeBird
23-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Last season AV were extremely unlucky with almost the entire 1st team out of action with injuries...... this season they have recovered and considering that the average age of the AV players are the youngest among all the BPL teams.... I think 3 games in 7 days is not a problem for them.

I think their curse has come upon them again...... only 2 games gone and they already some 4 players on the injured list including 2 centre backs which should be good news for the Liverpool attackers and I foresee goals galore in this coming match. :p

Hopefully the Liverpool defence can do a good job and keep the AV attackers quiet.

YNWA :D

Hurricane88
25-08-2013, 02:23 AM
2 wins out of 2 games and 6 points...:)

well done lads...played your socks off...:)

Soul_Reaper
25-08-2013, 08:06 AM
I think their curse has come upon them again...... only 2 games gone and they already some 4 players on the injured list including 2 centre backs which should be good news for the Liverpool attackers and I foresee goals galore in this coming match. :p

Hopefully the Liverpool defence can do a good job and keep the AV attackers quiet.

YNWA :D

The Liverpool defending today was a surprise. They oso know how to "park" the bus to defend their 1 goal lead. :p

joew2005
25-08-2013, 09:28 AM
most of the attention has gone to daniel sturridge 4 his strike tat earn the 3 points.
well done daniel sturridge.
kolo & gang defended well.
simon mignolet had another outstanding afternoon at villa park as well.

owen10
25-08-2013, 10:17 AM
most of the attention has gone to daniel sturridge 4 his strike tat earn the 3 points.

I have to say Kolo surprised many with his decent displays so far. he intercepted many passes from Villa and made a few good tackles. for someone who came FOC, I would say he was a good acquisition. could ManC continue to provide more freebies to us, maybe his bro Yahya? :D

Mignolet has so far been very impressive and is well worth the money. he could have saved the goal bound shot fr Benteke late in the game. to say that Mignolet played a major role in our 6 pts is no understatement. hopefully he can save his best form against Devils next week.

I think we should also attribute the good result to BR's game plan. we contained Villa very well and kept Benteke and Agbon quiet for much of the game.

well done lads!!!

Hurricane88
25-08-2013, 10:33 AM
I think we should also attribute the good result to BR's game plan. we contained Villa very well and kept Benteke and Agbon quiet for much of the game.

well done lads!!!

FULLY AGREED with you...the game plan worked and the lads played well...liverpool deserves to win...:)

we draw stoke last season lost 2 points...we beat them last week...full 3 points...:)

we lost to AV last season lost 3 points...we beat them this morning...full 3 points...:)

nett we +5 points...if we continue our good form...god knows where we are heading...but is early days...:)

hawksbay
25-08-2013, 10:41 AM
FULLY AGREED with you...the game plan worked and the lads played well...liverpool deserves to win...:)

we draw stoke last season lost 2 points...we beat them last week...full 3 points...:)

we lost to AV last season lost 3 points...we beat them this morning...full 3 points...:)

nett we +5 points...if we continue our good form...god knows where we are heading...but is early days...:)

still early....but nice to get the points in the bag...rest and prepare for the mancs...

KangTuo
25-08-2013, 11:21 AM

I watch the highlight... Not very clear. A good dummy by a player before the ball reach sturridge. Is it coutinho? :)

Hurricane88
25-08-2013, 11:22 AM
I watch the highlight... Not very clear. A good dummy by a player before the ball reach sturridge. Is it coutinho? :)

no is aspas...coutinho cross the ball in...:)

KangTuo
25-08-2013, 11:23 AM
hopefully he can save his best form against Devils next week.

Munu wilk be defeated by chelsea this week then by liverpool next week :)

Lamborghini
25-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Coutinho is really exciting to watch and should be played at the number 10 position. Liverpool needs a creative midfielder and a winger to complement the present team. :)

francined69
25-08-2013, 03:11 PM
would be extremely happy if Pool can beat Man u 1-0 next week :D

owen10
25-08-2013, 04:27 PM

if we can contain that dutch fella, we have a good chance of winning. he accounted for the bulk of devils' goals last season. honestly, the current batch of players are not that impressive; their main strength is cohesiveness and teamwork.

francined69
25-08-2013, 04:37 PM
if we can contain that dutch fella, we have a good chance of winning. he accounted for the bulk of devils' goals last season. honestly, the current batch of players are not that impressive; their main strength is cohesiveness and teamwork.

that dutch fella happens to be very highly rated and effective goal scorer. i wonder who will be tasked to mark him.

with the current rooney saga at least it will impact on the team.

Lamborghini
25-08-2013, 05:07 PM
that dutch fella happens to be very highly rated and effective goal scorer. i wonder who will be tasked to mark him.

with the current rooney saga at least it will impact on the team.

Kolo Toure.

He is a beast in defence and has great wealth of experience in the Premier League.

qw2op
25-08-2013, 07:12 PM
... A good dummy by a player before the ball reach sturridge. Is it coutinho? ...no is aspas...coutinho cross the ball in...:)twas coutinho ... he juz let ze bol roll past in front of him ... he had moved 2 ze centre b4 enrique put ze cross in ...

dey say coutinho plays betta @ ze centre ... tis gol definitely lends support 2 dat opinion ... he cud even create gols when he's @ ze centre wifout touching ze bol! ... :eek: ;)

http://i.minus.com/ieuWrdAy2g3Sn.gif

damong777
25-08-2013, 09:13 PM
so far so good for lfc, 2 wins out of 2.

Best start since 2008...hope we can maintain it

Campro
25-08-2013, 10:06 PM
no is aspas...coutinho cross the ball in...:)

What happened to Aspas? During the pre-season he was in red hot scoring form.... now that the has season started then his form dipped? :confused:

Campro
25-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Kolo Toure.

He is a beast in defence and has great wealth of experience in the Premier League.

Every team he has been to has won the title...... hopefully this lucky charm can continue with Liverpool. :)

Campro
25-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Munu wilk be defeated by chelsea this week then by liverpool next week :)

SAF is smart..... in feng shui the cyclical changes occurs every 20 years.
He knows Man Utd is on the downward cycle so he smartly stepped aside. :)
Wonder who is the next team on the ascendancy? My gut feel is LIVERPOOL !! :p

Campro
25-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Liverpool may have to do it without Coutinho and Sturridge. Both of them sustained injuries in last night's match. Coutinho was kicked black & blue and has severe bruising but is expected to at least make the bench.
Sturridge is the worry as he has incurred an aggravation on the same ankle injury that recently put him out of action.

Lamborghini
25-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Liverpool may have to do it without Coutinho and Sturridge. Both of them sustained injuries in last night's match. Coutinho was kicked black & blue and has severe bruising but is expected to at least make the bench.
Sturridge is the worry as he has incurred an aggravation on the same ankle injury that recently put him out of action.

This is really bad news.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-08-2013, 12:57 AM
What an unbelievable results from Vincent's Tan team..upset of upset :D

owen10
26-08-2013, 01:15 AM

where did u read the news bro? cant find in LFC.tv or soccernet leh.

owen10
26-08-2013, 01:34 AM
What an unbelievable results from Vincent's Tan team..upset of upset :D

has EPL gotten tougher this season or was this a one-off fluke result???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-08-2013, 01:53 AM
has EPL gotten tougher this season or was this a one-off fluke result???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It definitely has..yes, tough it's 2 out of 2 for us..but then if you look back at our opponents of the last 2 games, it should be a convincing win instead of 2x 1-0 wins.

Just like spurs earlier match against Swansea, should be a big win, but then again..just a 1 goal win..it's really getting tougher....which is a good sign of football ;)

Campro
26-08-2013, 02:09 AM
where did u read the news bro? cant find in LFC.tv or soccernet leh.

Sina.com/2013-08-25/liverpool/betnews

The URL is in cina so I roughly translate it as above but you should be able to searchlocate it inside sina.com

hawksbay
26-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Kolo Toure.

he looked slow and out of shape at man city.so kinda surprised with him in the last 2 games but he need to stop jumping all over the opposing forwards.

hawksbay
26-08-2013, 09:36 AM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18276/1827627545e8035a9815f0cd01b6bc5e0ed2002a.jpg suarez to sign a new contract this week?

Lamborghini
26-08-2013, 11:48 AM
suarez to sign a new contract this week?

When he returns from his ban, I hope he plays like how he did last season ( excluding the racial remarks and biting ) which was full of hunger and energy and Liverpool should have a strong push not only for the CL but maybe a chance to take a look at the BPL title. :)

pomrakthai
27-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Shit....BPL referees are scared of Manure players:mad:

Valencia's dangerous tackle did not earn him even a yellow card :mad:

Looks like we will be playing against 12 opponent players this coming weekend against Manure. As usual.

Anyway I am watching Manure vs Chelsea game, trying to throw the curse on god damned Manure, maybe every match that I will be watching should give Manure a defeat :)

KangTuo
27-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Liverpool to top the table in september :)

Liverpool win manu and arse win spurs...

Lamborghini
27-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Shit....BPL referees are scared of Manure players:mad:

Valencia's dangerous tackle did not earn him even a yellow card :mad:

Looks like we will be playing against 12 opponent players this coming weekend against Manure. As usual.

Anyway I am watching Manure vs Chelsea game, trying to throw the curse on god damned Manure, maybe every match that I will be watching should give Manure a defeat :)

This has been a long standing issue since SAF days.

Looks like it is just going to carry on.

sex crusader
27-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Looks like no more signing till jan window.

Lamborghini
28-08-2013, 12:09 AM

Why ?!? :(

Hurricane88
28-08-2013, 02:48 PM

this morning match a few injuries...Kolo Toure, Joe Allen and Aly Cissokho all injured...:)

if we dun get reinforcement we may be short of fit players...man u match may be a problem...:)

Lamborghini
28-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Aly Cissokho was devastated when leaving the field, his body language speaks. However, he should not be on the sidelines too long.

Brendan Rodgers faces problem with Joe Allen ( hamstring ) and Kolo Toure ( groin ).

KangTuo
28-08-2013, 06:03 PM
this morning match a few injuries...Kolo Toure, Joe Allen and Aly Cissokho all injured...:)

if we dun get reinforcement we may be short of fit players...man u match may be a problem...:)

No worries... Liverpool will win manu :)

pomrakthai
28-08-2013, 07:02 PM
No worries... Liverpool will win manu

No worries, I am not going to watch it.....no more Astro in my house now and it is not safe to be watching the game at mamak stall in KL:o

All the previous 3 games I didn't watch and Liverpool won :D

bochapsing
28-08-2013, 07:07 PM
cannot believe that we can hit the woodworks THREE times!!!! seems that our woodwork curse has not been removed... can the club get a more powerful bomoh or not?!

guess br's plan is to kill the game off early, and we should have done that in the 1st half but the posts, then 1st-teamers like sturridge, toure, gerrard can get some rest, but it turned out tat they played the full 2 hours and worse still toure injured himself...

toure likely to miss manu game, hope skrtel can get the job done...

we are short of numbers in central defence, hope can add a quality centre back before the window closes...

The Milk Man
30-08-2013, 12:22 AM
BR better get some defenders in before the transfer window shuts next week.
Of the 5 players currently on the injured list.... Toure, Coates, Cissokho & Skrtel are defenders and that leaves Liverpool vulnerable at the back.

I hope we do not have to depend on kids from the Academy like last season.

hawksbay
30-08-2013, 09:24 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18298/1829811411efa42cb78e98f10ebfc3302665033b.jpg the spirit of shankly....happy birthday shanks.

BrendanRodgers
30-08-2013, 10:36 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18298/1829811411efa42cb78e98f10ebfc3302665033b.jpg the spirit of shankly....happy birthday shanks.

Could you please resize your photos before posting them here?

BrendanRodgers
30-08-2013, 10:42 PM
BR better get some defenders in before the transfer window shuts next week.
Of the 5 players currently on the injured list.... Toure, Coates, Cissokho & Skrtel are defenders and that leaves Liverpool vulnerable at the back.

I hope we do not have to depend on kids from the Academy like last season.

We looked to have snared Thiago Ilori for £8m ....... costs more than 3 times more than our initial bid of 2.5m. BR must have been desperate to pay this kind of price for a kid.

And why are we signing another goalkeeper? Shay Given may have been a good custodian once upon a time but he is on the decline and has not play in the BPL for months. He spent last season on loan at Port Vale playing in the lower leagues. :confused:

damong777
31-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Rumors on signings

According to French Broadcaster beIN, LFC also signing Mamadou Sakho from PSG for 23Million Euro.

From Liverpool echo, lfc face competition from ac milan to sign Ukrainian Andriy Yarmalenko (bid of 20million pound)

Interesting last few days of the transfer window...BR is really look for marque signing after what Spurs had the highest spree among EPL teams this season.

naemlo
31-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Torres may be back to Liverpool or to Arsenal..... Monday will be exciting.... last min deals and surprises....

Lamborghini
31-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Torres may be back to Liverpool or to Arsenal..... Monday will be exciting.... last min deals and surprises....

I would not want to see Torres in a Liverpool jersey.

naemlo
31-08-2013, 04:57 PM
I would not want to see Torres in a Liverpool jersey.

Guess most liverpool fans dun...

joew2005
31-08-2013, 05:40 PM
FT joined chelsea @ 50million pounds.
curious 2 see hw much would he leave @ ?

damong777
31-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Chelsea will not let him go that cheap...look at Demba Ba (to loan him for whole season) cost $3 million pounds...

And we are looking at lfc loaning Victor Moss @ 5 million pounds for the whole season..are we that desperate for wingers to pay 5 Million for a loan

CoutinHo
31-08-2013, 08:46 PM
are we that desperate for wingers to pay 5 Million for a loan

You can never have enough of wingers in an attacking team.
They tire faster than the rest, takes longer to recover, have a higher risk of injuries. Always prudent to have one or two on standby. :p

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 02:08 AM
FT joined chelsea @ 50million pounds.
curious 2 see hw much would he leave @ ?

With his present form and age, 10 million pounds is the maximum. :p

joew2005
01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
from 2011 when FT joined chelsea till now, he only scored 15 goals in 84 appearances.
tat is less than a goal in every 5 games he played.
if any team were 2 pay 10 million pound 4 him, might not be a good bz deal.
although he is only 29, but seems like his prime years r behind him already.

it was reported tat chelsea's victor moses could be joining on a season loan deal worth 1million pound.
it might be alot, but better than paying 50million pounds.
tis season being a world cup season is veri good, lots of players wants to leave 2 hv regular playtime.

francined69
01-09-2013, 10:43 AM
With his present form and age, 10 million pounds is the maximum. :p

yeah i agree 10 millions is the max for FT. i would take Drogba anytime over FT.

as for Moses, 5 million to loan him from Chelsea is reasonable. it's a tradeoff compare to pay huge transfer pricing, and with a long season ahead you are never short of players.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 11:28 AM
FT as I have always always say aft he finish his 1st season with us.....is a 1 season wonder.

The only way Chelski can get rid of him to anywhere near the price which we sell to them is by selling him back to Spain...no Eng or Ita or even German clubs will take him at this price.

Roman is a businessman, he wont sell him for 10mil when he buy him for 50mil,,

It seems BR is getting a lot of defensive signing...nothing attacking targets..omg...boring person :(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Very seldom you see Liverpool put ball against manure in the market :cool:

Tonight bao win la....huat ahhhh! :D

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Liverpool targets are moving elsewhere for simple reasons.

1. Liverpool has not won anything major in recent years.

2. No European football.

3. World Cup is around the corner, every player wants to play at the highest level.

4. Money ( Shameful reason but it is the truth ).

Long gone are the days when you have players like Stevie G or Jamie C who give their playing career for a club.

naemlo
01-09-2013, 12:52 PM
4. Money ( Shameful reason but it is the truth ).

The main reason is $$$.... Spurs is an example.

joew2005
01-09-2013, 01:32 PM
The main reason is $$$.... Spurs is an example.

total spurs recruitment tis season is abt 109million pounds.
Paulinho fr brazil corinthians 17million pounds.
Nacer Chadli fr Netherlands Twente 7million pounds.
Roberto Soldado fr Spain Valencia 26million pounds.
Étienne Capoue fr France Toulouse 9million pounds. 
Vlad Chiricheș fr Romania Steaua București 8.5million pounds.
Erik Lamela fr Italy Roma 30million pounds.
Christian Eriksen fr Netherlands Ajax 11.5million pounds.

If they k get a good deal 4 the sale of bale, then it's ok 4 their recruits.
but then the payroll would be a big problem if they cannot get ucl participation next season.

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Spurs splashed the cash because Levy knows the club is going to receive big in terms of Bale's sale to Real Madrid.

Their 2 wins came from penalty and I feel they will struggle to gel.

Liverpool will have a shot at the top 4.

joew2005
01-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Spurs splashed the cash because Levy knows the club is going to receive big in terms of Bale's sale to Real Madrid.

Their 2 wins came from penalty and I feel they will struggle to gel.

Liverpool will have a shot at the top 4.

spurs would receive a good offer 4 bale.
but reports out of spain suggest tat it would be less than wat they paid 4 cr.

somemore now spurs could be caught in an difficult position.
they hv commit over 100million pounds 4 new recruits, but bale's deal yet 2 be rubber stamp.
real knows they die die hv 2 sell bale now.

spurs not like manc, chelsea & etc, they don't hv a godfather.

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 02:24 PM
spurs would receive a good offer 4 bale.
but reports out of spain suggest tat it would be less than wat they paid 4 cr.

somemore now spurs could be caught in an difficult position.
they hv commit over 100million pounds 4 new recruits, but bale's deal yet 2 be rubber stamp.
real knows they die die hv 2 sell bale now.

spurs not like manc, chelsea & etc, they don't hv a godfather.

Real Madrid was and will be willing to pay more than what they paid for Ronaldo but it will without a doubt make him unhappy and he was quite unhappy in Spain last season and Real is unable to risk losing him with both Manchester clubs waiting in the wings.

It is sad to see Liverpool failing to lure Mkhitaryan, Willian and Eriksen. However, there are some news on Damiao but I feel time is up.

naemlo
01-09-2013, 03:04 PM
It is sad to see Liverpool failing to lure Mkhitaryan, Willian and Eriksen. However, there are some news on Damiao but I feel time is up.

Dun be sad.... this evening beats Man U then it is an exciting yr for liverpool... :D

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Dun be sad.... this evening beats Man U then it is an exciting yr for liverpool... :D

I feel the good vibes. :D

KangTuo
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Rooney going to chelsea???
He not playing against liverpool

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 08:27 PM
He got 10 stitches ...he was injured during training :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Goalllllllllllllllllllll

francined69
01-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Sturridge scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

naemlo
01-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Good good.....

HonkyTonkyMan
01-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Referee being kind on Van Persie, once you lay hands and push opponents it should be a straight red no matter who right or wrong...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 09:50 PM
As usual, after the 1st goal..we are on the back foot..although DS goal-scoring is phenomenal ..I still think he needs to be more hardworking and clinical..abit lazy ..anyway 1/2 hr to go..I'll take any 3pts even if it meant bloody ugly win..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 10:24 PM
3 matches 3x 1-0 scoreline ..9 pts ...huat ah :D

DS don't deserve any plaudits..still no good impression of him anyway..the defence, LE, GJ, MS, DA and the goalie keep us in the game..fantastic win..

francined69
01-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Liverpool wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 points and top of table

Excellent play by whole team and performance of Mignolet is key to the win

Olduncle
01-09-2013, 10:26 PM
our revival is finally here most important 3 pts so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remeber
You'll Never Walk Alone...........

naemlo
01-09-2013, 10:26 PM

An exciting season ahead :D

damong777
01-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Swee lah...we managed to survive 84 mins + 5 mins extra time for another 1-0 victory...

Season turning to be sturridge season...4 competitive scored in a row

Hurricane88
01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
simple to win

3 games
3 goals
max 9 points..$$$$$ of the table...:)

well done lads...played well...:)

KangTuo
01-09-2013, 10:32 PM
3 matches 3x 1-0 scoreline ..9 pts ...huat ah

I don't mind us winning 1-0 for all matches :)

S.B.Y.1
01-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Sweet victory anytime against Man U irregardless of the score :cool:

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Liverpool needs to push more in terms of attack.

Daniel at times is selfish. Mignolet was really good. Stevie was an excellent captain.

The Dutch prick should have been sent off ! :mad:

SH149
01-09-2013, 10:58 PM

Daniel at times is selfish. Mignolet was really good. Stevie was an excellent captain.

Hope the FA after see the video will take action , or the refree sending in the report

pomrakthai
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM

I didn't watch the game.....heard that that fucking referee (like any other referee) favoured Manure.

Well done Liverpool for winning against 12 players :D

qw2op
01-09-2013, 11:36 PM
tiz a deliteful gol ... from a gerrard corner, agger headed ze bol 2wards gol n sturridge applied ze final touch ...

http://paddypowerblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/sturridgegif.gif?w=610

http://i.minus.com/iboAkh0Lcxkzcx.gif

dese days, liverpool stop attacking once dey score a gol n led ... it becums boring 2 watch after dat ... not 2 mention ze anxiety it causes wen u c ze opponent makes wave after wave of attack after dat ...

skrtel is n honest fella ... if he had let himself fall down n wayang a bit, v persie wud haf seen red ...

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Hope the FA after see the video will take action , or the refree sending in the report

The FA will not take any action just because it is Manchester United. :mad:

Lamborghini
01-09-2013, 11:51 PM
I didn't watch the game.....heard that that fucking referee (like any other referee) favoured Manure.

Well done Liverpool for winning against 12 players :D

Yes, as usual. :mad:

I'm waiting for Luis Suárez to return. ;)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Last time they have to suck up to Fuckerson, moyes? C'mon he's nth :D

Soul_Reaper
02-09-2013, 12:23 AM
I don't mind us winning 1-0 for all matches :)

Dun forget Chelsea won their 1st EPL title under Mourinho by winning most of the games by 1-0 margins.

owen10
02-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Liverpool have reportedly agreed a fee with Chelsea to sign midfielder Victor Moses on a season-long loan deal.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/12877?cc=4716

bochapsing
02-09-2013, 02:18 AM
wat a way to start the week.....!!!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE....

francined69
02-09-2013, 06:55 AM
The FA will not take any action just because it is Manchester United. :mad:

i fully agree. but a win against MU is much sweeter than any referee's decision.

Lamborghini
02-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Liverpool missed out on Christian Atsu for a small fee of £3.5 million but is willing to pay £1.5 million to loan Victor Moses for a season. :confused:

Now could be a good time to raid Real Madrid as they just splashed £85.3 million on Gareth Bale.

see see only
02-09-2013, 11:34 AM
An exciting season ahead :D

GO ON LIVERPOOL ... lets prove that a real motivated football team is something money cant buy ;)

Hurricane88
02-09-2013, 11:59 AM
we draw stoke last season lost 2 points...we beat them last week...full 3 points...

we lost to AV last season lost 3 points...we beat them this morning...full 3 points...

nett we +5 points...if we continue our good form...god knows where we are heading...but is early days...

just to add to above...we lost to manu last season...we beat them last nite...full 3 points...nett gain +3 points...this meant we picked up +8 points instead of 1 miserable point last season playing these 3 teams...how big difference it may be...:)

go go go liverpool...build the momentum...:)

we measure first 10 games played -
then xmas first half played 18 games -
then last 10 games to play -

if we are still top 4 then we are in for the future...but take it one game at a time...:)

Hurricane88
02-09-2013, 12:12 PM
my solution would be, bring in a capable and proven manager. 1st choice would be Jose Mourihno but gone to Chelsea now.

bring in Dutch Manager Louis Van Gaal as he is keen to coach in EPL. with his attacking style football it should be exciting to watch. :D

not sure if you still say this anymore today...:)

i fully agree. but a win against MU is much sweeter than any referee's decision.

Liverpool wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 points and top of table

Excellent play by whole team and performance of Mignolet is key to the win

see the difference when the team starts winning...no more scolding and bad things to say about our team...clearly the team was undergoing rebuilding past few years...learned thru trial and error...:)

sorry bro, not to pin point you...just want to share how winning can make the difference in opinions...:)

Lamborghini
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Kenny D wasted £100 million on players who could not achieve results.

Rodgers would have purchased excellent players given that £100 million warchest.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-09-2013, 12:48 PM
No one can ever predict how good a player will be until he actually play for the club..

Big names like Shevchenko, Torres, Kezman, mutu, morientes, balotelli and the flops list goes on and on..they were genius at previous clubs but when they move on..they cannot perform..really depend on the player and mgr themselves..I still have doubts against br, lets see where we are in dec ..

see see only
02-09-2013, 12:56 PM

Rodgers would have purchased excellent players given that £100 million warchest.

Young but capable Manager ... see how Roger make Suarez apologise and back to training recently ... proved that he is really building a team.

He may have made some unpleasant decision but can tell it is really done for the club.

He may not be tactically as good as the other successfully big name managers but can tell he will be as good as them with days to come. And most important of all, he should be the manager to guide Liverpool back to the GOOD old days :p

Ninja_Assassin
02-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Young but capable Manager ... see how Roger make Suarez apologise and back to training recently ... proved that he is really building a team.

He may have made some unpleasant decision but can tell it is really done for the club.

He may not be tactically as good as the other successfully big name managers but can tell he will be as good as them with days to come. And most important of all, he should be the manager to guide Liverpool back to the GOOD old days :p

I do not agree with your statement. BR may not be as tactically astute as the seasoned managers but he knows the most important tactic which all the great title winning managers use frequently.

THE ABILITY TO SHUT DOWN THE GAME!!

He used Swansea to experiment with this method and now at Liverpool he has refined it. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't see him shutting down the game at all..at least against manure ytd..

After we scored in the 4th min..we were possessionally inferior in all aspect against them..if not for the defence and goalie..it would be embarrassing ..I dunno how we managed to hold on seriously for this win..but as if I care :cool:

If rvp and Rooney has play to their best..we would be in jialak situation..

I don't think we have the players to last the season..aspas was clearly overwhelmed by the atmosphere ytd..

Need more experience players to hold them together.

Hurricane88
02-09-2013, 02:19 PM
After we scored in the 4th min..we were possessionally inferior in all aspect against them..if not for the defence and goalie..it would be embarrassing ..I dunno how we managed to hold on seriously for this win..but as if I care :cool:

Man U was very poor last nite and deserve to lose...they hardly tested our keeper except a few poor opportunities...:)

Victor Mosses, Mamadou Sakho and Tiago Ilori are in the director box watching the game...not forgetting our LS also there...these are players yet to play...:)

SH149
02-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Next game against BR old club , Swansea

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2013-2014/epl.summary.html/swansea-vs-liverpool

see see only
02-09-2013, 04:04 PM
I do not agree with your statement. BR may not be as tactically astute as the seasoned managers but he knows the most important tactic which all the great title winning managers use frequently.

THE ABILITY TO SHUT DOWN THE GAME!!

He used Swansea to experiment with this method and now at Liverpool he has refined it. :D

Bro NA,

I'm not debating ... he did refined it .... however i remembered another Liverpool manager (we should know who) did it a bit better with a few much stronger teams .... when we won the champions league that season ...

bochapsing
02-09-2013, 05:25 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144047-liverpool-complete-ilori-deal

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144053-reds-announce-sakho-signing

2 new signings confirmed.

Know little about Ilori, only read that he was a forward converted to defender and impressed during our NextGen clashes with Sporting few years ago.

Sakho, a young n powerful defender, only 23 but already played 201 games for PSG since 2007 (when he was 17yo) and 14 caps for France. Think he is a very good signing for us.

If Skrtel stays, we will have Agger, Toure, Skrtel & Sakho, 4 established internationals and Ilori fighting for 2 places. Sounds good... :D

More to come before window closes? Given as backup GK? Moses?

Lamborghini
02-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Coates is also a Centre Back who is presently injured. Liverpool has around 7 players challenging for 2 Centre Back places but Rodgers could rotate during FA and Capital One matches.

Liverpool need Wingers. Sterling and Ibe are good but lack in experience. Coutinho playes wide and does a good job but Rodgers prefers him in the number 10 role. Should Moses arrive, it will be interesting to watch as he is a out and about Winger.

Last but not least, having Luis back from suspension. :)

Something special is brewing at Anfield. ;)

joew2005
02-09-2013, 06:02 PM
only 3 games in2 the new season, nothing has been won yet.
still hv 35 games 2 go.
don't want the lads 2 get carried away.
these 1st 3 victories would count 4 nothing if they get 2 big headed.
if i had a choice, i would rather see them finish every season in the top 4 then 2 win the epl crown.

bochapsing
02-09-2013, 06:21 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144061-reds-seal-moses-loan-switch

new boys r coming in fast n furious....

is he our last piece of business this summer?!

hope he turns out to be as impressive as our last purchase from Chelsea n we have an option to make it permanent.. :D:D:D

The Milk Man
02-09-2013, 08:31 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144061-reds-seal-moses-loan-switch

new boys r coming in fast n furious....

is he our last piece of business this summer?!

hope he turns out to be as impressive as our last purchase from Chelsea n we have an option to make it permanent.. :D:D:D

Sturridge & Moses were a tag team when they both were at Chelsea as Moses played with the Reserves before Sturridge left to join Liverpool. He then moved up into the 1st team. I believe BR brought him in to take advantage of his close relationship with Sturridge. :D

The Milk Man
02-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Sakho, a young n powerful defender, only 23 but already played 201 games for PSG since 2007 (when he was 17yo) and 14 caps for France. Think he is a very good signing for us.

If Skrtel stays, we will have Agger, Toure, Skrtel & Sakho, 4 established internationals and Ilori fighting for 2 places. Sounds good... :D

More to come before window closes? Given as backup GK? Moses?[/FONT]

Sakho is a marquee signing for Liverpool. ;)
Ilori is one for the future.
Window oredi closed and no Given is coming.
Moses is in on season long loan but cannot feature against Chelsea.
Our defence has the numbers and quality now..... question is can they gel together as a team?

BR has not been impressed by Andre Wisdom and grapevine talk is he has been told he can look for another club. I think he will be loaned out sooner than we expect.

DavidShao
02-09-2013, 11:08 PM

allen, borini any good?

hawksbay
03-09-2013, 11:31 AM
allen, borini any good?

ha ha ha borini gone to sunderland on loan...allen will warm the bench. skertl was a monster against utd ... kept VP in check.. first game back frm injury win man of the match.... BR wanted to get rid of him... saw the post match clip on sky carra got excited and blurted sum details he said that BR did not rate skrtel and reina.he when on to say reina was loan out not cos of the money .BR simply did not rate him highly,he said cos of money bull we still had to pay 9mil for SM.WELL CAN T COMPLAIN COS BR GOT THE RESULTS,,,, BUT THE HONEYMOON WLD SOON BE OVER..THAN WE SHALL SEE.i believe we shd shutdwn half way thru the second half and not at the start of the 2nd..i still think we are not good enuff for top 4 but keeping my fingers cross.

Lamborghini
03-09-2013, 11:51 AM
allen, borini any good?

Both are talented players.

Borini will get some playing time under his belt at Sunderland but will be tough for him to fight for place in Liverpool with the present line-up of Daniel, Luis and Coutinho.

Allen's time will be limited as he plays in the centre of the midfield and those slots are currently taken by Stevie and Lucas. Henderson too could play in centre of the midfield with the arrival of Moses.

KangTuo
03-09-2013, 12:25 PM
ha ha ha borini gone to sunderland on loan...allen will warm the bench. skertl was a monster against utd ... kept VP in check.. first game back frm injury win man of the match.... BR wanted to get rid of him...

Wonder if Skrtel will be sold before windows shut..

Lamborghini
03-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Wonder if Skrtel will be sold before windows shut..

Transfer window is closed. Next opportunity is in January 2014.

KangTuo
03-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Transfer window is closed. Next opportunity is in January 2014.

Good. . :)
Nobody going anywhere else now

Lamborghini
03-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Read Real Madrid is in some financial issue. BR could prize away Angel di Maria in Jan ? :D