PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

The Milk Man
31-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Busy last minute transfer activities :D

Andy Carroll on loan to West Ham;
Jay Spearing on loan to Bolton;
Charlie Adam transferred to Stoke City :D

All these in exchange for one incoming winger...... but dun ask me who is it coz his identity is under wraps in case of hijack by a rival team :p

Should be announced by tomorrow. :D

The Milk Man
31-08-2012, 08:58 PM
i hope he comes back to us one day..... :D

He will be back after he has cut his managerial teeth. :D
It is very obvious to see that his heart is still with Liverpool. ;)

The Milk Man
31-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Stewart Downing likes the left back role so much that he has asked BR to play him there on a regular basis. :D

Regaine
31-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Busy last minute transfer activities :D

Andy Carroll on loan to West Ham;
Jay Spearing on loan to Bolton;
Charlie Adam transferred to Stoke City :D

All these in exchange for one incoming winger...... but dun ask me who is it coz his identity is under wraps in case of hijack by a rival team :p

Should be announced by tomorrow. :D

Bye bye adam . bye bye carroll. Dempsey ? Walcott ?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-learn-europa-fate

2centsworth
31-08-2012, 09:49 PM

Bro, share share lah. Whoever can hijack him probably won't be reading a sex forum. :p

When does the deadline end in Singapore time? 7 am tomorrow is it? Sigh, liverpool always does its business on the last day.

2centsworth
31-08-2012, 10:34 PM
This is funny. Don't mind me sharing this here. Just for laughs, especially the section on returns.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/120831/michael-owen-sale-ebay-179950

I summarised the post with a few lines.

Vintage striker!! Come buy me
This deal comes with Heskey free
Within England free postage
Save on stamps so no wastage
I still want to see action
So I come to be auctioned
Clubs forget me so Nah Bay
No choice but to come E bay
Hoping to find new colleague
I can even join S league!!!

chochochang2
31-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Liverpool are gonna have a hard time in the Europa League group stage..

Udinese, Young Boys and FC Anzhi Makhachkala make up the group.

So, Charlie Adam has signed for Stoke on a permanent basis while Spearing and Carroll both left on loan. Who else could possibly leave?

Zamri
01-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Who else could possibly leave?

Daniel Pacheco.

The Milk Man
01-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Bro, share share lah. Whoever can hijack him probably won't be reading a sex forum. :p

It is not me keeping his identity hush hush but the Liverpool media boys. :D

Fulham's Clint Dempsey favors a move to Liverpool but Martin Jol wants him to go to Spurs. Unless Spurs counter offer with a last minute offer that is better deal than Liverpool's terms.... Dempsey will be our player come Sunday. :D

And Chelsea's Sturridge looks to be on his way here too. :D

However, Liverpool may lose Jordan Henderson to Stoke City whose manager Tony Pulis is now in Anfield for talks.

chochochang2
01-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Fulham just rejected an offer from Liverpool for Clint Dempsey.

Sturridge is on the bench for Chelsea's UEFA Super Cup match against Atletico Madrid, not sure if we will be able to sign him though.

By the time the match ends, it would have been around 5am meaning Liverpool will only have a little over 1 hour to try and sign Sturridge.

The Milk Man
01-09-2012, 02:20 AM
BREAKING NEWS !!

Fulham have REJECTED Liverpool's official bid for Clint Dempsey. Liverpool officials are frantically re-negotiating new terms before the deadline expires.

SH149
01-09-2012, 07:56 AM
It's been confirmed that Clint Dempsey signed for Spurs for a fees of £6 million pounds :mad:

bochapsing
01-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Where will b the goals coming from....???

2centsworth
01-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Where will b the goals coming from....???

Everytime last min, that's why such things happen. Either we get no strikers or we pay overpay (andy carroll). We never learn.

rahl
01-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Disappointing. I'm not that keen on Dempsey due to his age but I'm surprised we haven't got another striker after letting Carroll go. Seems we are back to the old days of depending on one striker - Fowler, Owen, Torres, now Suarez.

Otherwise, we did go by moving some midfielders out. Sorry about Adam but he didn't fit into BR's style of play.

sex crusader
01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Everytime last min, that's why such things happen. Either we get no strikers or we pay overpay (andy carroll). We never learn.

Well, beggar can't choose anyway! Our weakness in overpaid wages let the competitors move us around! So now, Suarez and borini nia! Tiu...Suarez is not consistent in scoring though he can create chances. As for borini, too early to judge!haiz.....still LPPL this season!

hardpen
01-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Really disappointed with the transfer on the last day. Why on earth did we leave everything to the last minute ? :eek: :confused:

chochochang2
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
So, we only have 2 recognised strikers/forwards in the likes of Suarez and Borini.

We must really pray hard that these 2 stay injury/suspension free or else we might end up having to play without a striker up front.

Andy Carroll cannot be recalled during his loan spell because a loan fee is involved. Young Adam Morgan can only have limited impact in the first team and Eccleston has left for Blackpool.

Charlie Adam and Jay Spearing has departed thus now we have Gerrard, Allen, Shelvey, Henderson, Sahin and Lucas to fight it out for the 3 central midfield positions. I really think we'll continue to leak goals at the back as we don't have another solid holding midfielder like Lucas, now that he is injured.

Sterling, Joe Cole, Assaidi and Downing will compete for the wide areas.

I really wanted Brendan Rodgers to bring in at least 1 more left footed winger and 1 more experienced striker.

Too bad we missed out on Adam Johnson who went to Sunderland and Clint Dempsey (at least we were strongly linked with him).

Hurricane88
01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
I am not too worried...there is still a winter transfer if any requirement...let's be more positive...no point to sign big names and flop...let's build our youngsters...:)

NZL97
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
yeah, BR is too eager to get rid of players & the squad is now too thin to cope wif 4 competitions........think he now have to prioritise on the BPL & give up on the league cup & europa league...............YNWA

Goliathus09
01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I think he don't have anymore funds and the late loan deal of AC so I guess that makes it hard for him to get anyone on loan or perm move.

Funzio
01-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Too bad we missed out on Adam Johnson who went to Sunderland and Clint Dempsey (at least we were strongly linked with him).

damn bloody tulan Tottenham... always hijack our targets!! :mad:

Anyway still got chance to loan Sturridge from Chelsea because the loan market only have not close yet. :)

Funzio
01-09-2012, 02:52 PM
I think he don't have anymore funds and the late loan deal of AC so I guess that makes it hard for him to get anyone on loan or perm move.

I also think that Liverpool is pok kai oredi... otherwise how can it be that Dempsey wants to come to Liverpool and Liverpool also wants him but ends up he went to Spurs instead? Obviously is because Liverpool money no enough.

owen10
01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Had we manage to swoop for Walcott, Sturridge and Dempsey, I daresay we have a real solid chance to finish among the Top 4. Not to say we have zero chance now lah, but depth in the squad seems a bit thin now, we juz gotta work much much harder n pray that Lady Luck be with us always. Hopefully new signings Oussama and Sahin will live up to their expectations and lift the team to greater heights!

Goliathus09
01-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I also think that Liverpool is pok kai oredi... otherwise how can it be that Dempsey wants to come to Liverpool and Liverpool also wants him but ends up he went to Spurs instead? Obviously is because Liverpool money no enough.

Yeah, and it's like 6-7m for Demsey?

hawksbay
01-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Its funny BR said that AC not going any where than suddenly of loaded to west ham,I guess they have got sum one else coming in,its good that its all hush hush,we ll just wait and see.

Lone_Wolf
01-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Its funny BR said that AC not going any where than suddenly of loaded to west ham,I guess they have got sum one else coming in,its good that its all hush hush,we ll just wait and see.

Transfer window closed oredi. :mad:

terror03
01-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Just read this news from Yahoo.
Not sure how true this is.

Liverpool hunt new managing director after disastrous deadline day

Liverpool will restart their search for a new managing director next week following a disastrous transfer deadline day at the club, Goal.com can reveal.

Owners Fenway Sports Group have revived their plans after Ayre was deemed culpable for Brendan Rodgers being left with only two recognised strikers when the transfer window closed on Friday night after their pursuit of Clint Dempsey fell through.

Ayre was charged with negotiating with Fulham for the striker, who had made no secret of his desire to move to Anfield and was greatly admired by the club's American owners, but refused to match Tottenham Hotspur's £6 million valuation which saw him move across the capital.

Rodgers was assured prior to allowing Andy Carroll to join West Ham United on a season-long loan that a deal for a replacement attacker was in place but the move for Dempsey, as well as that for Chelsea hitman Daniel Sturridge, failed to materialise.

Goal.com understands that this latest setback is the final straw for Anfield chiefs and has validated the long-standing concerns of principal owner John Henry and chairman Tom Werner, the club's senior figureheads about the Merseyside-born businessman.

The pair both harboured misgivings about appointing Ayre to oversee the day-to-day running of the club following Christian Purslow's departure in late 2010, but were won over by his work within their commercial department, which saw him promoted in March 2011.

However, his controversial quotes on plans for Liverpool to lead a breakaway from the Premier League's overseas television rights deal prompted strong disapproval from their peers and set in motion what soon became a season-long PR blunder last term.

At the height of Luis Suarez's race row, Ayre sanctioned the publishing of a forthright statement on Liverpool's official website in response to the striker being hit with an eight-game suspension for abusing Patrice Evra, which contained several inaccuracies and was widely criticised.

His refusal to intervene in the infamous t-shirt debacle which took place before Liverpool's visit to Wigan the following night continued to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of the owners, who forced him to join Suarez and then manager Kenny Dalglish in issuing a public apology after the Uruguay international refused to shake hands with Evra ahead of a 2-1 defeat at Old Trafford.

It is currently unclear whether Ayre will be allowed to return to his original role as commercial director at Anfield, where he has been succeeded by Billy Hogan, who arrived from subsidiary Fenway Sports Management at the end of May, despite helping successfully negotiate deals for Liverpool's array of new commercial partners this summer.

Regaine
01-09-2012, 10:02 PM
I simply love this website .

http://www.lfcstats.co.uk/

Regaine
01-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Transfer window closed oredi. :mad:

We just have to made do with what we have . :o :(

Mayan
02-09-2012, 12:00 AM
We just have to made do with what we have . :o :(

Transfer window may be closed but the loan window is still open. :D
Liverpool still have chance to borrow a couple of strikers. I doubt any BPL club would want to loan them any players now but they can approach the foreign clubs. Worse come to worst Michael Owen is available for free! :)

Mayan
02-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Yeah, and it's like 6-7m for Demsey?

Fulham wanted 6m but Liverpool bidded 4.5m initially and only willing to up 5m.... Spurs paid the full 6m and got their man.

Ian Ayre deserved to be fired !:mad:

owen10
02-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Transfer window may be closed but the loan window is still open. :D
Liverpool still have chance to borrow a couple of strikers. I doubt any BPL club would want to loan them any players now but they can approach the foreign clubs. Worse come to worst Michael Owen is available for free! :)

hahahahahaha .... I heard this rumour from a friend too and I would relish Owen back in his favourite number 10 jersey. :D Doubt he can last a full game, maybe 20-30 mins cameo still ok lah. I doubt many pool fans will welcome him back as many still could not forgive him after his move to our most hated rivals.

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 06:02 AM
hahahahahaha .... I heard this rumour from a friend too and I would relish Owen back in his favourite number 10 jersey. :D Doubt he can last a full game, maybe 20-30 mins cameo still ok lah. I doubt many pool fans will welcome him back as many still could not forgive him after his move to our most hated rivals.

My source tells me he parted ways with SAF not for footballing reasons but because of disagreement over their racehorse :rolleyes:

bochapsing
02-09-2012, 11:01 AM

I can accept him back as long as his salary is based on number of minutes he spends on the pitch and not including those in treatment room... and also if he agrees to pay for his own medical fee.....
And last but not least, he owes us an apology... :p:p:p

sex crusader
02-09-2012, 11:22 AM

I had blacklisted him the moment he went to Real ! He is a bloody greedy bastxxd! Look at his sorry state now, i wonder whether he can last for 10 mins and call injury again!Same goes to steve Mac! They choose to leave the club when the club needed them most! I would welcome Alonso, Garcia etc!

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 07:29 PM
I can accept him back as long as his salary is based on number of minutes he spends on the pitch and not including those in treatment room... and also if he agrees to pay for his own medical fee.....
And last but not least, he owes us an apology... :p:p:p

Michael Owen's game was based on pace and acceleration..... both of which he has lost so he is as good as our Indra Shahdan now. :)

Even the Championship sides do not want him so how would a BPL team take him on..... unless they are in a very desperate situation.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Stevie has played 3 below par performance ..he has the passion but it seems his vision and attitude is dropping steeply..with the lean squad we have now..I just can't imagine what we can do about it now ..

pomrakthai
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Liverpool jinx struck again, Sterling struck the goal post! Stevie is jaded in all compartments (including free kicks) :(

Borini seems to try to score goals by himself to meet his KPI.

Impressive were Enrique and Sterling.

Regaine
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Stevie has played 3 below par performance ..he has the passion but it seems his vision and attitude is dropping steeply..with the lean squad we have now..I just can't imagine what we can do about it now ..

Defintely way below par . :mad: It was his pass that cost us the goal. :mad:
Sterling is great. I am happy with this young lad's performance so far. Don't forget he is only 17 years old.

pomrakthai
02-09-2012, 09:57 PM
2-0 down,,,,the end of Liverpool ...switched off TV and going out for a beer :o

Regaine
02-09-2012, 09:58 PM
From bad to worse. Now we are 2 goals down. :eek:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-09-2012, 10:00 PM
From bad to worse. Now we are 2 goals down. :eek:

When you are only able to bring the worse 2 players in shelvy and downing when you are chasing the game..do you think we can get even get back to the game..

HonkyTonkyMan
02-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Very painful watching them play, think the only bright spark is Sterling.

viper
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Sad.. 2-0 down...The players should be boo off the field if you are a true fan cos you only wan the best from your team. Good nite

pirambi
02-09-2012, 10:27 PM
The footballing gods are laughing again.
Im very happy

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Sad.. 2-0 down...The players should be boo off the field if you are a true fan cos you only wan the best from your team. Good nite

Cannot entirely blame them...... the transfer saga has left the team demoralized when they realized what is going on upstairs. :mad:

John Henry is no different from Gillet & Hicks afterall.

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Cannot entirely blame them...... the transfer saga has left the team demoralized when they realized what is going on upstairs. :mad:

John Henry is no different from Gillet & Hicks afterall.

It's not fair to put the blame on Henry..... after he did gave Liverpool 25m to spend for this transfer window...... if want to look for someone to blame then should blame Ian Ayre and Brendan Rodgers.

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 10:46 PM
It's not fair to put the blame on Henry..... after he did gave Liverpool 25m to spend for this transfer window...... if want to look for someone to blame then should blame Ian Ayre and Brendan Rodgers.

No point blaming anyone now is there? Just hope the current thin squad can tahan until the next transfer window in January. :)

chochochang2
02-09-2012, 10:48 PM
If a team does not have enough depth in its squad, it will really struggle to perform well in the long run. The Premier League is a marathon, not a sprint. Consistency over 38 games wins you the league, not a cheer moment of brilliance. Yes, Liverpool played well against the champions Man City last week, but today we've been brought back down to Earth again. 3 league games, we have only managed 1 point and 2 goals.

I have mentioned again and again that the squad needs to be heavily strengthened, especially in the winger/striker department.

We now only have 2 strikers to last until when the January transfer window opens before we can buy any players from other clubs.

Yes, we cannot compare our squad to other teams' like Man City and Chelsea, but at the very least we must have some decent back ups and options in every department so that we don't run out of players.

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 10:53 PM
If a team does not have enough depth in its squad, it will really struggle to perform well in the long run. The Premier League is a marathon, not a sprint. Consistency over 38 games wins you the league, not a cheer moment of brilliance. Yes, Liverpool played well against the champions Man City last week, but today we've been brought back down to Earth again. 3 league games, we have only managed 1 point and 2 goals.

And I think BR better get a bomoh to exorcise the grounds..... the damn jinx struck again..... this time it was Sterling's turn to hit the post ! :mad:

And Borini is damn bloody useless...... I do not know what BR sees in him ?

chochochang2
02-09-2012, 10:58 PM
And I think BR better get a bomoh to exorcise the grounds..... the damn jinx struck again..... this time it was Sterling's turn to hit the post ! :mad:

Borini is a centre forward, meaning he plays best when he is deployed in the same position where Suarez always plays. He will not be able to do much when he is always played out wide on either side! :mad:

One more thing, if our midfield is good enough, our forwards including Borini will receive good service and be able to score more goals! You can have Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi in the team, but if the midfield is shit, how much can individual brilliance do for your team?

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 11:00 PM

If Borini was good I dun think Chelsea would have gotten rid of him in the first place....... and besides getting the bomoh.... you should oso get some blessed flowers from the KuanYin Temple in Waterloo street to send to Anfield for the whole team to bathe with...... they need to break the jinx. :p

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 11:04 PM
......and besides getting the bomoh.... you should oso get some blessed flowers from the KuanYin Temple in Waterloo street to send to Anfield for the whole team to bathe with...... they need to break the jinx. :p

that is an excellent idea ! :p :p

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 11:07 PM
One more thing, if our midfield is good enough, our forwards including Borini will receive good service and be able to score more goals! You can have Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi in the team, but if the midfield is shit, how much can individual brilliance do for your team?

Our midfield trio of Gerrard, Allen & Sahin is good enough to match the best in the BPL....... too bad Gerrard & Sahin did not perform today.

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Our midfield trio of Gerrard, Allen & Sahin is good enough to match the best in the BPL....... too bad Gerrard & Sahin did not perform today.

Gerrard may not be suitable for Liverpool's current style of play. He is the typical English style midfielder and for him to adapt at his age is quite hard on him...... so I am not surprised at the mistakes he has been making.

IMHO... the trio of Shelvey + Allen + Sahin would be a more effective midfield. :)

The Milk Man
02-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Gerrard may not be suitable for Liverpool's current style of play. He is the typical English style midfielder and for him to adapt at his age is quite hard on him...... so I am not surprised at the mistakes he has been making.

IMHO... the trio of Shelvey + Allen + Sahin would be a more effective midfield. :)

I have noticed Gerrard has been off form lately.
Maybe a rest will do him some good.

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
I have noticed Gerrard has been off form lately.
Maybe a rest will do him some good.

With the manpower available to BR now.... I dun think he can afford to rest anybody. Your bomoh and flowers would be a better solution. :D

sex crusader
02-09-2012, 11:20 PM
No point blaming anyone now is there? Just hope the current thin squad can tahan until the next transfer window in January. :)

I am so afraid that by that time, we 'll be fighting for relegation!

beck7777
03-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Just wanna rant abit..

After last week match Vs City, I think we can have some expectation this weekend only to be disappointed..

We are not good enough in the final third, we are shipping goals in...

Yes I know rebuilding takes time but the mistakes we made are all basic and unnecessary, like giving the ball away or a GK flopper.....

Now that we have international break, which is kinda frustrating but at the same time, a good chance to regroup and buck up....

Hopefully next match we really show what we are capable of....

YNWA

Lone_Wolf
03-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Just wanna rant abit..

After last week match Vs City, I think we can have some expectation this weekend only to be disappointed..

We are not good enough in the final third, we are shipping goals in...

Yes I know rebuilding takes time but the mistakes we made are all basic and unnecessary, like giving the ball away or a GK flopper.....

Now that we have international break, which is kinda frustrating but at the same time, a good chance to regroup and buck up....

Hopefully next match we really show what we are capable of....

YNWA

Re-group?
Most of the Liverpool players are involved in the Internationals ! :mad:

I just hope that they can all come back injury-free..... otherwise big big headache for BR.

bochapsing
03-09-2012, 01:45 AM

maybe it's time to find a new position for him.... as a striker...!! killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

did rafa say something like stevie can b a very good striker when he's older??

owen10
03-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Is this the price to pay for not splurging during the transfer window and shipping yr players out? Honestly, when we were 1-0 down and into the 2H, I already had the lousy feeling it was highly unlikely Pool would equalise but Ars, with the more dangerous moves and our at times comical defending is the likelier one to score.

As Beck mentioned, our final 3rd play was disappointing. We often lacked ideas and floated aimless crosses into the penalty area which were easily cleared by Arse's tall defenders. There was only so much Suarez could do without any real support. Stirling had a decent game but his inexperience couldnt get the better of Ars' experienced defence. Borini was non-existent again. Already the 3rd EPL game but he had yet to impress. I would not be surprised if Pool succumbed to desperation and re-sign Owen. Who knows, he may juz surprise! :D (sorry lah, juz a light joke aside ... i know all of us are still feeling the heat and anger!!! (and more so after seeing stupid scums cum back fr 2-1 to win 2-3 :mad:)

see see only
03-09-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-we-will-improve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :( :o

-----------
Reading P2 W0 D1 L1 - GD2 P1
Aston Villa P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD3 P1
Liverpool P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD5 P1
QPR P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD7 P1
Southampton P3 W0 D0 L3 - GD4 P0

With the situation we are in .... it is quite difficult to drop further ... and not to improve ......... :o

pomrakthai
03-09-2012, 09:50 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-we-will-improve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :( :o

-----------
Reading P2 W0 D1 L1 - GD2 P1
Aston Villa P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD3 P1
Liverpool P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD5 P1
QPR P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD7 P1
Southampton P3 W0 D0 L3 - GD4 P0

With the situation we are in .... it is quite difficult to drop further ... and not to improve ......... :o

Which manager will not say like that?? Actually he has NO ANSWER to this rapid decline...maybe he should use our bomohs :D

tuyet
03-09-2012, 10:44 AM
As Beck mentioned, our final 3rd play was disappointing. We often lacked ideas and floated aimless crosses into the penalty area which were easily cleared by Arse's tall defenders. There was only so much Suarez could do without any real support. Stirling had a decent game but his inexperience couldnt get the better of Ars' experienced defence. Borini was non-existent again.

just to add, saw how our defenders and midfielders were backing off whenever arsenal attacked, no one was standing up and blocking or going for the challenge. Such backing off only gave the attackers impentus to attack further.

midfield save for joe allen was almost non-existent, and can't expect a thin
small-frame joe allen to be a monster in the middle of the park.

Final third was also disappointing, fanciful footwork, passing but not shooting from range, crossing to dunno where and dunno to who.

BR bring a passing game style to L'pool. Fancy passing but no end results.

HonkyTonkyMan
03-09-2012, 11:28 AM
The way the team is playing is like taking one step forward and two step back.....:(

2centsworth
03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
This game exposed Sahin cruelly. It's not fair to just blame Gerrard. Sahin's non-existent in midfield. No marking, just backing off when Arsenal is charging forward. The positioning of the team is too attack oriented. Once Arsenal attacks, our full backs are too high up to track back, our midfielders and defenders aren't marking Arsenal's strikers as well.

It's really interesting to see how we play last night. The way we play... how come Carroll won't be able to gel into the team? The wingers want to cross but don't have a target man to aim for. End up the ball is passed back to the centre of the pitch. Carroll would be able to reach the ends of Sterling's crosses. Now Sterling beats his man but has no one to cross to, he looks like a left-sided Jermaine Pennant.

As a guy who plays Football Manager, we should add a goal and assist bonus in Suarez's contract to motivate him. :p

see see only
03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Which manager will not say like that?? Actually he has NO ANSWER to this rapid decline...maybe he should use our bomohs

Different class means different class .... Good Manager will talk facts and reasonable clear target ...

An average mangaer will give "general" comments like "we will improve" ... just like those "Cheat Eat" type of ppl will say ..... "Boss no problem will be done asap" .... however when asked "asap" means when ... they usually have no idea "when" and just wait for miracle ... :mad:

SO ... ? if next game, we win ... he will said we improve liao but if we lose or draw .... he will say ... "as I mentioned ... we need time to improve"

JUST ANOTHER sweet talk "CHEAT EAT" manager that hoping players will perform and success drop from sky .... BR said before : "We will be playing passing game" .... through out the season si bo :rolleyes: ... ONE SYSTEM work for all games si bo?????" WTF ....

A GOOD manager will change tactic basing on the opponent's player quality & weakness vs the quality & weakness of his own players ...

Yesterday we are playing Arsenal ... their players are younger & faster ... Did BR solve this problem or just stick to his "One system" hoping that it works ... cant work still no change in tactic .... 2nd half AW totally out-witted him :o

ANOTHER SAD SEASON ... can only hope for the best ... after his this kind of reply from the manager

MatrixOne
03-09-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/large_4.jpg

Chinakid
03-09-2012, 05:39 PM
maybe it's time to find a new position for him.... as a striker...!! killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

did rafa say something like stevie can b a very good striker when he's older??

Agreed let him be the support striker for Suarez. Who knows wat will happen??? Let the youngsters run the midfield..

sex crusader
03-09-2012, 07:32 PM
C'mon! BR, buy the entire bloody swansea team and name them liverpool!Even Swansea is at the top half of the table after losing few key players!:rolleyes:He must be joking, wait till next transfer window! Hell know which players agree to come!:mad:

qw2op
03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
how cud liverpool haf ended in tis kind of situation? ... henry can say wateva he wants, but u r losing time ... tis cud mean another season wasted juz lidat wen it has barely even started ...

me sure dat many players haf extended/renew their contracts wif a new belief in liverpool ... if dey dun sort it out rite, bigga probs wil appear end of season ...

a few options available now ...

bring in youngsters like morgan, but dey may not b ready ...

owen is available, drogba n anelka may b 2 ... me not 2 keen on ze 1st 1 ... drogba may not even leave ze shanghai club, but if he does, he certainly haf other suitors offering betta options ... other names include del piero, mcfadden, heskey, beattie, carew ...

actuary, me oso tink can push gerrard up ... tink he can partner suarez wel ... in midfield, liverpool oredi has n abundance of goot players ...

beck7777
03-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Re-group?
Most of the Liverpool players are involved in the Internationals ! :mad:

I just hope that they can all come back injury-free..... otherwise big big headache for BR.

Damn! Forgot its international break! :mad:

Goliathus09
03-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Arsenal show us what is passing football with killer goals.

DavidShao
04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Different class means different class .... Good Manager will talk facts and reasonable clear target ...

An average mangaer will give "general" comments like "we will improve" ... just like those "Cheat Eat" type of ppl will say ..... "Boss no problem will be done asap" .... however when asked "asap" means when ... they usually have no idea "when" and just wait for miracle ... :mad:

SO ... ? if next game, we win ... he will said we improve liao but if we lose or draw .... he will say ... "as I mentioned ... we need time to improve"

JUST ANOTHER sweet talk "CHEAT EAT" manager that hoping players will perform and success drop from sky .... BR said before : "We will be playing passing game" .... through out the season si bo :rolleyes: ... ONE SYSTEM work for all games si bo?????" WTF ....

A GOOD manager will change tactic basing on the opponent's player quality & weakness vs the quality & weakness of his own players ...

Yesterday we are playing Arsenal ... their players are younger & faster ... Did BR solve this problem or just stick to his "One system" hoping that it works ... cant work still no change in tactic .... 2nd half AW totally out-witted him :o

ANOTHER SAD SEASON ... can only hope for the best ... after his this kind of reply from the manager

your GOOD manager sounds like Rafa:D

DavidShao
04-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Arsenal show us what is passing football with killer goals.

Arsenal played like dat without winning anything close to 10 years liao.

What is the point emulate a team that have not won for 10 years?

BTW, is BR seriously think that his team can out-pass Arsenal brand of football?

DavidShao
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Our manager ex-team is 2nd in the table

Our ex-assistant manager team is 3rd in the table

Our current manager team is 18th in the table

AND our current manager costs us 5million.

Dear Mr. Henry, where the hell is value for money logic comes from???:confused:

The Milk Man
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Our manager ex-team is 2nd in the table

Our ex-assistant manager team is 3rd in the table

Our current manager team is 18th in the table

AND our current manager costs us 5million.

Dear Mr. Henry, where the hell is value for money logic comes from???:confused:

Henry is American who know nuts about soccer.... he grew up on baseball.... so cut him some slack.

The economy is bad and his biz is in the red...... you guys push him for more money wait he go and lelong lelong Liverpool. :)

chachachang4
06-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Liverpool damn jialat..... even rejects like Michael Owen and Del Piero refused to play Liverpool :mad:

Xgenre
06-09-2012, 05:36 AM
http://liverpool.theoffside.com/2012/9/5/3294691/liverpool-full-2012-13-premier-league-squad

If this is true, it's not going to be a good season for us. Out of the 20 registered players, 4 are goalkeepers so that leaves us with 16 outfield players. So out of 16 outfield players, we need 10 to start a game with 4 on the bench. Right now, Joe Cole and Assaidi are injured. We are quite short of senior players. The other teams are registering 25 senior players with youth players adding to the list of options for their managers. Our saving grace is that we have some young players who can possibly play in the starting 11 for us.

Meanwhile, the likes of Jonjo Shelvey, Raheem Sterling, Adam Morgan, and even out of favour Dani Pacheco all remain available to Brendan Rodgers in the league despite being unregistered, as do any other youth players 21 years of age or younger who don't turn 22 before January 1st, 2013.

rahl
06-09-2012, 08:51 AM
It doesn't look good for BR that Henry's got to come out and say we are not looking for short-term fixes on ageing players. Does Henry mean that Maxi and Bellars were expensive flops last season? I'm sure we would say they were bright spots in our last campaign.

So more time for the kids? Hope to see more of the likes of Raheem, Pacheco, Morgan etc.

remember souness 1993-4?

The Milk Man
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Remember Florent Malouda the Chelsea winger? He is in his last year with the Blues but they do not want to renew his contract. They oso do not want him in their 1st team. He has been sent to train and play with the Youth team.

Maybe BR can "save" him by taking him on loan since BR is on good terms with the Chelsea hierarchy..... this move is everyone win-win-win situation. :p

2centsworth
06-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Maybe BR can "save" him by taking him on loan since BR is on good terms with the Chelsea hierarchy..... this move is everyone win-win-win situation.

Will have to wait till January before we can sign him, I think. I think even the deadline to sign even free agents had ended as the teams had finalised their squad for the first half of the season.

chairman-mao
07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Worth a watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wyVVe10ps

dipolog
07-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Will have to wait till January before we can sign him, I think. I think even the deadline to sign even free agents had ended as the teams had finalised their squad for the first half of the season.

I think players on loan still can be included as the loan window closes end of this month.... machiam Stoke's Michael Owen case.

HonkyTonkyMan
07-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but now the only option for Liverpool is to sign players without a current contract? That means players already unwanted or pass their prime.

DavidShao
07-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Worth a watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wyVVe10ps

Thanks. Nice video! Exactly what we need now.

I have never fancy Rodgers. Just because he manage Liverpool, I had to support him now. Go Rodgers, prove me wrong!!!

DavidShao
07-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but now the only option for Liverpool is to sign players without a current contract? That means players already unwanted or pass their prime.

YES! But might as well give our youngsters a chance

HonkyTonkyMan
07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
YES! But might as well give our youngsters a chance

I don't know what they see in Dempsey but honestly glad they didn't managed to buy him. Just can't but feel he is another one season hit like Caroll. I don't really like Drogba but thou he is already 34 I reckon he still has a few good years left in those feet. He has the physical presence to "bully" defenders something the current strikers lack...:(

see see only
07-09-2012, 05:13 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=ENG.1&cc=4716

Finally :eek: .................... we are no longer a mid table TEAM ;)

pomrakthai
07-09-2012, 05:28 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=ENG.1&cc=4716

Finally :eek: .................... we are no longer a mid table TEAM ;)

We are part of the bottom 3 :mad:

The Milk Man
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM
We are part of the bottom 3 :mad:

And the possibility of challenging for a promotion playoff spot in the Championship next season is very real.

I played Football Manager with exactly the same squad of players that Liverpool have now...... end up they were relegated together with QPR and Aston Villa. :mad:

Regaine
07-09-2012, 09:30 PM
No need to get worry now. It is still early days. Lets give the new manager and the team sometime to settle down. Lets hope our players don't over stretch themselves and get themselves unnecessary injured .

At least on the positive side , BR managed to get rid some of the deadwood in our team. It shows he does know our players quite well . I am also delighted to see him giving the youngsters a chance to play in the first team.

Seriously its about time to seriously consider life at Liverpool without SG and JC . Can't wait for the January transfer window though .

Demarle
07-09-2012, 10:24 PM
if Liverpools can be among the top 6,should be quite happy.

Zamri
10-09-2012, 05:58 PM
No need to get worry now. It is still early days. Lets give the new manager and the team sometime to settle down. Lets hope our players don't over stretch themselves and get themselves unnecessary injured .

At least on the positive side , BR managed to get rid some of the deadwood in our team. It shows he does know our players quite well . I am also delighted to see him giving the youngsters a chance to play in the first team.

Seriously its about time to seriously consider life at Liverpool without SG and JC . Can't wait for the January transfer window though .

If BR cannot deliver or fail to live up to expectations.... there is always the fat waiter to fall back on.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/September/10/benitez-upset-at-liverpool-snub/

DavidShao
10-09-2012, 09:15 PM
If BR cannot deliver or fail to live up to expectations.... there is always the fat waiter to fall back on.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/September/10/benitez-upset-at-liverpool-snub/

Are you a Liverpool fans? You shouldn't call Rafa such a name if you are!

He deserve respect for what he had done for Liverpool.

SQ2600
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Are you a Liverpool fans? You shouldn't call Rafa such a name if you are!

He deserve respect for what he had done for Liverpool.

I don think bro Zamri is insulting Rafa intentionally. This was an endearing nickname given to Rafa by the fans because of his way of dressing. :)

bochapsing
13-09-2012, 12:59 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/the-panel-s-report-in-full

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/lfc-statement-on-report

R.I.P. to the 96 that lost their lives

Xgenre
13-09-2012, 02:46 PM
R.I.P. to the 96 that lost their lives

Same sentiments. Rest in peace for the 96. At least there is some closure for the families. Steven Gerrard lost a 10 year old cousin on that day. The truth is out. Now it's time to go for the police officers who didn't do their job and those who doctored documents.

rahl
13-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Justice now for the 96.

hawksbay
13-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Justice now for the 96.

In ur face chelski and scum fans:mad:

Harken
14-09-2012, 06:33 PM
it is going to be another tough match this weekend against Sunderland (Away).

Regaine
14-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Hope that we can really put the past behind us and move forward .

hillsborough96
15-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Hope that we can really put the past behind us and move forward .

Finally closure at last :)

R.I.P David my little brother......

Hurricane88
15-09-2012, 11:48 PM
The team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Allen, Shelvey, Gerrard, Sterling, Borini, Suarez. Subs: Jones, Enrique, Sahin, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Carragher.

rahl
16-09-2012, 01:03 AM
we must have the worst centrebacks in the game - by their current form, Skrtel and Agger don't deserve to be in the team.

Regaine
16-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Boring
Wasteful
Lack of ideas
JIALAT
Not worth to watch the 2nd half.
:mad:

francined69
16-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Sunderland draw first blood. 1 - 0

owen10
16-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Boring
Wasteful
Lack of ideas
JIALAT
Not worth to watch the 2nd half.
:mad:

chill bro. keep our fingers crossed. at least it's positive we showed more urgency in this game and created some dangerous moves in the 1H. our defence was lax and made it too easy for Sun to wriggle thru, cross n score. hopefully we can pull one back early in the 2H n win the game.

Goliathus09
16-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Another disappointing game :((

rahl
16-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Wood again, seems like this season will just be as unlucky.

pomrakthai
16-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Johnson hit bar
Gerrarrd hit post

Jinx is still around ..........our local bomohs are really needed :mad:

Hurricane88
16-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Goalllllllllllllllllllllll

Suarez scored equaliser...:)

rahl
16-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Good work by Sterling, on that and earlier occasions.

francined69
16-09-2012, 02:01 AM
yes finally scores after so many attempts!

francined69
16-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Another disappointing game :((

yes disappointing game and style of play.

Goliathus09
16-09-2012, 03:10 AM
I feel BR should let Sahin and Assasdi have a run at the game.

owen10
16-09-2012, 03:46 AM
I think we played better and looked more dangerous after Downing came in. Perhaps BR should seriously consider dropping Borini til he improves. he can't complain not havin chances; he was presented with 2 clear chances tonight but fluffed them. I think even AC would hv fared better than Borini had he remained in Pool.

Again we are too dependent on Suarez. Couldn't think of the day if Suarez gets a long suspension or lengthy injury. Where are our goals gonna come from???

shimanogear
16-09-2012, 03:52 AM
When will we win?:(

Was wondering how come BR did not start with Assaidi & Sahin..?:confused:

Hawthorns
16-09-2012, 06:28 AM

Was wondering how come BR did not start with Assaidi & Sahin..?:confused:

Both players are not fully match fit.

Hawthorns
16-09-2012, 06:30 AM
we must have the worst centrebacks in the game - by their current form, Skrtel and Agger don't deserve to be in the team.

The tiki-taka system is new to them so bound to have some mistakes made. Once they are familiar and used to the system then all will be well.... hopefully. :D

The Milk Man
16-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Johnson hit bar
Gerrarrd hit post

Jinx is still around ..........our local bomohs are really needed :mad:

Whether BR believes in bomoh magic or not we do not know..... but BR is a superstitious guy like Glenn Hoddle. :D

BR believes in fengshui and has consulted fengshui masters about football matters. It was on the advice from fengshui consultation that he changed the goalpost nettings to red colour. :D

The Milk Man
16-09-2012, 06:54 AM

According to fengshui calculations.... Liverpool's 1st win will come after 4 drawn games. :D

sex crusader
16-09-2012, 08:32 AM
What more can we say? We just cannot score! Can't imagine where will we be this coming January! Maybe it's too late too little. It's the manager or the player? Arsenal won by a 5 goals margin with no RVP!haiz....

Regaine
16-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Thank goodness I did not watch the 2nd half. 2 losses and 2 draws. In the relegation zone. doesn't look good for our team . We defintely lack firepower upfront. Sad to say SG was non-existant in the first half. RS look tired . JA was still good with his accurate distribution of the ball. GJ was good at the left flank. Our 2 strikers dun know what 2 say . Our defense also look very shaky. BR got a lot of hard work ahead of him.

rahl
16-09-2012, 11:17 AM
The tiki-taka system is new to them so bound to have some mistakes made. Once they are familiar and used to the system then all will be well.... hopefully. :D

Bro you are too kind. Skrtel especially has looked out of sorts and his marking and positioning in the box have been awful.

Hurricane88
16-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Bro you are too kind. Skrtel especially has looked out of sorts and his marking and positioning in the box have been awful.

I looked at the positive...i watched the whole game...it was a good passing and attacking game...we conceded a soft goal...but scored also a soft goal...good result for a draw...we control the game very well...:)

Lone_Wolf
16-09-2012, 01:49 PM
According to fengshui calculations.... Liverpool's 1st win will come after 4 drawn games. :D

I hope your fengshui predictions is accurate...... that means only one more draw to go and Liverpool can start collecting the points :p

hillsborough96
16-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I looked at the positive...i watched the whole game...it was a good passing and attacking game...we conceded a soft goal...but scored also a soft goal...good result for a draw...we control the game very well...:)

It was an improvement over the previous years. We got a point ! :p

NZL97
16-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I hope your fengshui predictions is accurate...... that means only one more draw to go and Liverpool can start collecting the points :p

which means we draw wif young boys in the europa league & beat the scums next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can live wif that.............YNWA

beck7777
16-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Though we should win, but there are really positives to be drawn from the match...

We dominated, created chances but the same old story of not scoring...

Its something we need to sort out since we cant sign any strikers now, so unless there's a big improvement from Suarez or Borini, I got a feeling we gonna struggle till Jan.... :(

TheExchange
16-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Though we should win, but there are really positives to be drawn from the match...

Its something we need to sort out since we cant sign any strikers now, so unless there's a big improvement from Suarez or Borini, I got a feeling we gonna struggle till Jan.... :(

I say use Adam Morgan.
IMHO he is better and tougher than Borini the sissy. :mad:

Hurricane88
16-09-2012, 05:26 PM

we just need our strikers to take their chances...then we should be ok...sunderland scored with one attack and 1 goal...they hardly threatened our goal...dun understand when liverpool crosses always our strikers are out of positions...yes, we could had won the game...:)

sex crusader
16-09-2012, 06:22 PM
The word"could" will not put us in Champion leauge! This word could make us play in the champioship next season!;)

Hawthorns
17-09-2012, 01:50 AM
The word"could" will not put us in Champion leauge! This word could make us play in the champioship next season!;)

I just could not understand how come Liverpool players cannot score ?
Even SG has lost his scoring boots. Maybe BR should spend some time during training for zeroing practice. :)

owl888
17-09-2012, 02:05 AM
How many years does BR has to familiar with the tiki-taka system:confused:

In actual fact, Liverpool shd play to their strengths. My guess BR will not last long........bring on Rafa Ben! :D

pomrakthai
17-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Even SG has lost his scoring boots. Maybe BR should spend some time during training for zeroing practice. :)

I told you that they need the services of our bomohs to chant the goal posts :D

Lone_Wolf
17-09-2012, 03:10 AM
I told you that they need the services of our bomohs to chant the goal posts :D

Bomohs will only be effective for the home games..... they will still hit the goalposts in the away games :D

pomrakthai
17-09-2012, 03:57 AM
Bomohs will only be effective for the home games..... they will still hit the goalposts in the away games :D

For away games, use "e-bomoh" (chanting using internet):D

sex crusader
17-09-2012, 09:30 AM
For away games, use "e-bomoh" (chanting using internet)

Bomohs will only be effective for the home games..... they will still hit the goalposts in the away games

Even SG has lost his scoring boots. Maybe BR should spend some time during training for zeroing practice.

This is what we called"The cursed of the goalpost"! We had this for quite a while rite? Since BR is so into fenshui, maybe he could place some flowers or ordiments around the post for 'Heng-heng"!:D

see see only
17-09-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/us-premiere-of-being-liverpool

Seems like our big boss is doing some long term marketing plan with the above ... to match my rival Man U .... :rolleyes:

I sincerely wish them the best for the intended marketing effect .... ;) Errrr .... but 'SAD' such marketing would not not bring us immediate success :o

Look like we just got to wait for a few years to match our rival :(

Regaine
17-09-2012, 06:15 PM
The best marketing plan for Liverpool FC is to win all the games and trophies. Just like the scums.

rahl
18-09-2012, 08:01 AM

I know you la hehe.

We have conceded too many soft goals this season already, and it was huff and puff as usual until Raheem produced a bit of class and we got a bit of luck.

Hurricane88
18-09-2012, 10:08 AM
I know you la hehe.

We have conceded too many soft goals this season already, and it was huff and puff as usual until Raheem produced a bit of class and we got a bit of luck.

Luckily Liverpool had Raheem Sterling which produced some sparks...he was just fantastic with his foot work and controlling the ball...he was so matured...and his team mates realised that...used him to attack and things started to looked good...:)

Goliathus09
18-09-2012, 08:51 PM
I wonder why is there still so many crosses into the box where the only guy who can really head is at West Ham? Isn't BR style of football short passes?

Hurricane88
19-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I wonder why is there still so many crosses into the box where the only guy who can really head is at West Ham? Isn't BR style of football short passes?

hmm...if anyone watched this morning CL RM vs MC...you noticed that Ronaldo had 10 shots at goal...but last shot was the only goal he scored which is the winner...:)

RM also had a rough start to the new campaign...lost twice liao...:)

Regaine
19-09-2012, 09:32 PM
RM also had a rough start to the new campaign...lost twice liao...:)

Hopefully things will improve with each game .

bochapsing
20-09-2012, 01:24 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-edged-out-by-inter

hard luck...

well done, kids....!

sex crusader
20-09-2012, 11:26 AM
At least the youngsters can score ler!Should field them against the scum, maybe we will get suprise result!:D

elth
20-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Being Liverpool video

http://vimeo.com/49603162

Lone_Wolf
21-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Tonite's game is a very young Liverpool team..... the team of the future :D

Jones, Enrique, Carragher (capt), Coates, Wisdom, Sahin, Henderson, Suso, Downing, Assaidi, Pacheco.

Subs: Gulacsi, Sterling, Borini, Shelvey, Yesil, Robinson, Wilson.

owen10
21-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Tonite's game is a very young Liverpool team..... the team of the future :D

Jones, Enrique, Carragher (capt), Coates, Wisdom, Sahin, Henderson, Suso, Downing, Assaidi, Pacheco.

Subs: Gulacsi, Sterling, Borini, Shelvey, Yesil, Robinson, Wilson.

I couldnt recognize many of the players. Quite surprised by BR's selection ... definitely taking a big gamble with such a raw n largely inexperienced side!

owen10
21-09-2012, 01:04 AM
OG! with juz 3 mins gone! What a fantastic start for Pool! :D:D:D

vin2324
21-09-2012, 01:48 AM
wow now liverpool leading 2-1....go go go....

owen10
21-09-2012, 01:49 AM
HT - YB 1 Pool 2

YB leveled 1-1 with some comical defending fr Pool, courtesy of senior Enrique who gave away d ball. Wisdom restored Pool's lead mins later with a header off a corner.

Good 1st half fr the young team, apart fr d lousy goal conceded.

Ok old man me cannot tahan liao, gotta hit the sack. Trust that Pool will not let fans down n win this game. :)

rahl
21-09-2012, 02:36 AM
What a match and what a display from our young lads. Great move leading to the 4th goal from Shelvey.

rahl
21-09-2012, 02:40 AM
This kid Suso is breathtaking.

rahl
21-09-2012, 02:46 AM
and Shelvey shows some great footwork for the 5th!

Lone_Wolf
21-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Liverpool won 5-3 but it could have been 5-nil. :D
Those youngsters are good. Our old men gave away the goals through their mistakes.

Carragher, Brad Jones and Enrique should make way for these youngsters now. :)

The Milk Man
21-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Liverpool won 5-3 but it could have been 5-nil.
Those youngsters are good. Our old men gave away the goals through their mistakes.

Really enjoyed tonite's match..... worth the effort to stay up. :D
My Man of the Match goes to Suso. :p
My Rotten Egg award goes to Enrique. :mad:

The Milk Man
21-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Was especially pleasing to see Sterling + Shelvey + Suso combining in attacking formations.... :p

sex crusader
21-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Field them...filed them! BR...this is the only solution for you to get a winning game in the EPL! Stop your day dreaming of creating another swansea at Anfield!

rahl
21-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Yeah Enrique was a disaster last night - he actually told Jones to stay back before the 3rd Swiss goal!

NZL97
21-09-2012, 01:19 PM
I thought assaidi was outstanding as well, show good technical ability n shooting,, together with suso as well.............hope the trio of assaidi, suso n shelvey feature against the scums tis sunday...........YNWA

bochapsing
21-09-2012, 03:41 PM
This kid Suso is breathtaking.

din watch the match. he played well?

i really like this kid very much after seeing him played for spain u-19(?) and highlights of the reserve games.

glad to see our young boys played well and get some games under their belts, they can only get better.

as for shelvey, seeing him charging toward the box with the ball before releasing a tunderbolt or running into the box attacking a cross remind me of someone..... hope he turns out to be as good, or at least 80-90%.. :D:D:D

well done boys and BR for dare to field such a young team...!!!!

Regaine
21-09-2012, 06:55 PM
This is the best scoreline I have seen in a very long time. :p Well done for the young lads. Seriously some of these young lads could make the senoirs a run for their money. People like SG , SD and even JG. Glad to see Borini on the score sheet. Lets hope that they can carry this momemton to the next match.Today I can proudly wear my Liverpool t-shirt. :p

hawksbay
21-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Souso shd be given more playing time in the bpl,this kid is amazing.

francined69
21-09-2012, 07:47 PM
yup we should give ourselves more attacking options in EPL games.

Lone_Wolf
21-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Pacheco started the game but I was surprised that he is a pale shadow of his old self...... he seemed to have regressed and was rightly substituted. What happened?

Lone_Wolf
21-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Glad to see Borini on the score sheet.

This guy very thickskinned dunno what is paiseh.....:rolleyes:
That goal belongs to Coates but Borini claimed it as his. :(

rahl
22-09-2012, 08:53 AM
din watch the match. he played well?

glad to see our young boys played well and get some games under their belts, they can only get better.

as for shelvey, seeing him charging toward the box with the ball before releasing a tunderbolt or running into the box attacking a cross remind me of someone..... hope he turns out to be as good, or at least 80-90%.. :D:D:D

Yeah Suso has great feet and skills, but the best is his attitude. You can tell, the way he attacks and runs with the ball. He is a winner.

Would like to see more of Shelvey getting into the box. We sorely lack that player in the team now - and Stevie or Shelvey can do this, but something is holding them back.

rahl
22-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Pacheco started the game but I was surprised that he is a pale shadow of his old self...... he seemed to have regressed and was rightly substituted. What happened?

Hard to tell by one match but he was average. There were others who outshone him - which is a good thing. The right back Wisdom looked strong and scored a nice header.

Regaine
23-09-2012, 05:24 PM
It;s going to be one interesting match tonight. Standing by with popcorn and beer.:D

Will LS shake Evra's hand ?

Waiting for the team news to be out.

Beretta
23-09-2012, 07:43 PM
It;s going to be one interesting match tonight. Standing by with popcorn and beer.:D

Will LS shake Evra's hand ?

Waiting for the team news to be out.

Dun think will happen as Evra not playing.

Beretta
23-09-2012, 07:44 PM
BR going for attacking lineup but includes the dud Borini. How are Liverpool going to score with that sissy leading the line?

francined69
23-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Evra is in the line up!

Regaine
23-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Down to 10 men . :mad: But we still play play better than the Man U. :p Everytime Evra touches the ball he was booed. :D Great atmosphere. Go reds go . :D

francined69
23-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Jonjo Shelvy got red carded for challenge on Evans. don't think that challenge warrants a red card, showing a yellow is fair.

So far very exciting game. even with 10 men Pool is still controlling the game.

Regaine
23-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Jonjo Shelvy got red carded for challenge on Evans. don't think that challenge warrants a red card, showing a yellow is fair.

Referee kelong. :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

francined69
23-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Stevie GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beck7777
23-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Absolute shocker from the referee!

A red card for a tackle. A penalty for a dive.

What else will the referee do?! WTF! :mad:

pomrakthai
23-09-2012, 10:15 PM

What else will the referee do?! WTF!

The referee is part of the MU team :mad:
It is always a practice that FA referees are SCARED STIFF by those Mafia United bastards:mad:

beck7777
23-09-2012, 10:18 PM
The referee is part of the MU team :mad:
It is always a practice that FA referees are SCARED STIFF by those Mafia United bastards:mad:

Not to mention RVP got a yellow only for the same studs tackle! :mad:

Regaine
23-09-2012, 10:24 PM
THE REFEREE KELONG :mad: :mad: :mad:

3 loses and 2 draws .

francined69
23-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Referee KELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Why RVP only got a yellow card and Jonjo got a red for similar tackle?????

rahl
23-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Fucking ref ruined it.

beck7777
23-09-2012, 10:29 PM
A game that got rob by the referee!

Very poor decisions. Really fxxked up by him :mad:

pirambi
23-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Ha ha ha as usual the fools blaming, this time the ref. I agree thou hemade a poor decision in penalty. Any body for a drink ?

KangTuo
23-09-2012, 10:56 PM
si bei knn kelong :mad::mad:
not suppose to be a penalty :mad:

owen10
23-09-2012, 11:03 PM
We did not lose to a better team tonight. We lost to ourselves.

francined69
23-09-2012, 11:10 PM
worse still is the injury to Agger and Kelly. injury looks serious for both.

bochapsing
23-09-2012, 11:37 PM
same old story. we're robbed by the fucking referee again. even right in our home ground. disgusted! the FA shall just make the referee to wear a man utd jersey!

we have been on the recieving end of so many poor referee decisions in recent seasons...

positive thing is that we played well, we outplayed them though it's 10 vs 12. (though it offers little consolation. i rather we played badly but beat them with an own goal or an undeserved penalty.)

hope we can start to rack up wins and points very soon.

Armadillo2014
24-09-2012, 12:23 AM

What else will the referee do?! WTF! :mad:

Should have seen it coming. Man Utd has not lost the last 17 games that Mark Halsey officiated.... make it 18 now. :D

Lone_Wolf
24-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Should have seen it coming. Man Utd has not lost the last 17 games that Mark Halsey officiated.... make it 18 now. :D

I think that referee may be indebted to SAF..... wondering whether England have a similar agency to CPIB? He should be investigated. :mad:

Lone_Wolf
24-09-2012, 01:26 AM
worse still is the injury to Agger and Kelly. injury looks serious for both.

With Liverpool's oredi paper thin squad..... injuries to these 2 players will weaken the Liverpool squad even further. John Henry better come up with some cash during the January transfer window.

rahl
24-09-2012, 07:32 AM
With Liverpool's oredi paper thin squad..... injuries to these 2 players will weaken the Liverpool squad even further. John Henry better come up with some cash during the January transfer window.

Agger will be gone a while I think.

The whole defence (maybe except Kelly) needs an overhaul really, and Glen can play at right wing.

Look at the defending leading up to the penalty - we can argue it was not one, but Agger and Glen just left the ball to each other. Sickening. The team has a soft underbelly.

On a brighter note, the kid Suso impressed again.

Regaine
24-09-2012, 12:20 PM
We did not lose to a better team tonight. We lost to ourselves.

Sorry I have to disagree . we did not lose to ourselves , we lost to the referee . :eek: :mad:

Agger will be gone a while I think.

The whole defence (maybe except Kelly) needs an overhaul really, and Glen can play at right wing.

Look at the defending leading up to the penalty - we can argue it was not one, but Agger and Glen just left the ball to each other. Sickening. The team has a soft underbelly.

On a brighter note, the kid Suso impressed again.

To be fair the whole team played much better . We controlled the midfield .
Even when we were down to 10 men , we still managed to create chances .The only problen I see is the final delivery . We sorely need a couple of world class strikers. We lost the game because of the stupid referee. :mad:

bochapsing
24-09-2012, 01:49 PM
. we did not lose to ourselves , we lost to the referee

referee? r u referring to tat idoit running around in black?

oh, i thot he is a man utd latet signing during the summer....!!

chachachang4
24-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I think that referee may be indebted to SAF..... wondering whether England have a similar agency to CPIB? He should be investigated. :mad:

Actually in some of the fans blogs there is speculation about Mark Halsey is a gambling man and is known to be punting by proxy on the matches he referees.

If it is true then it is very likely the decisions he made were in his own self interests.

It was also said that he indulges in all night long poker games.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Jonjo tackle is indeed a red card offense with both legs off the ground..the argument is that jones has only one leg off the ground..but maybe our player did not reacted theatrically like that manure player...

So we are still bottom 3 with no wins and potentially 2 key players injured with a squad even smaller than villa.

The Americans has to sell their nfl which is not possible or sell the club...if not things are not looking bright..damn...

bochapsing
24-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Jonjo tackle is indeed a red card offense with both legs off the ground..the argument is that jones has only one leg off the ground..but maybe our player did not reacted theatrically like that manure player.

it was an opportunity mr hasley had been waiting for and he simply couldn't missed it....

it was a tackle that both dived in both footed for a 50-50 ball.. the differences was the colour of their jersey and the way they reacted....

his inexperience showed, he should have at least acted as if he was the recieving end of that clash....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-09-2012, 03:00 PM
his inexperience showed, he should have at least acted as if he was the recieving end of that clash....

How many referees are actually ex-players and know how it feels likes...just like the government will never knows how we commoners and tax-payers are suffering at injustice..

That's the fact of life..if you are are the top and recognized..things go your way and sadly we have been on a decline since 21 yrs ago..hence we are suffering at the hands on the main person on the pitch..

Enough said..but even so..I believe we are not glory hunters and whatever outcome and outburst..we are still a 1-club man

DavidShao
24-09-2012, 04:13 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527293_475005879198093_861857864_n.jpg

that idiot ref have a perfect view!!! looks like the scums player is the one going in with a 2 foot tackle. Damn good acting!

Jonjo, learn your lesson, next time please roll around as if kena run over by a bulldozer

rodent spines
24-09-2012, 04:57 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282040_498078150203062_15964368_n.jpg

Mayoress
25-09-2012, 12:53 AM
I find that Jonjo Shelvey bears a similar resemblance to the chief baddie in Austin Powers movie. :D

Armadillo2014
25-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Good news! Agger's injury is not as serious as initially feared..... he could be back in action in 2 weeks.

Not so lucky for Martin...... he will be out until 2013..... his type of injury very hard to heal completely so I think he can only be fully fit next season. ;)

may1983
25-09-2012, 05:31 PM
YNWA!

watching the game is damn pissed...

i think it is a plot to bring LFC down :(

francined69
25-09-2012, 06:23 PM
on the brighter side at least we have some exciting young players in the team, Sterling, Suso, Coates, Sahin

for sure carragher will get some play time.

Armadillo2014
25-09-2012, 06:45 PM
on the brighter side at least we have some exciting young players in the team, Sterling, Suso, Coates, Sahin

for sure carragher will get some play time.

Liverpool does not have much choice but to rely on the youngsters until January.... I hope they will grab this opportunity to make their day.

I foresee another Liverpool youth team vs WBA tomorrow night. :)

HonkyTonkyMan
25-09-2012, 07:13 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527293_475005879198093_861857864_n.jpg

that idiot ref have a perfect view!!! looks like the scums player is the one going in with a 2 foot tackle. Damn good acting!

Jonjo, learn your lesson, next time please roll around as if kena run over by a bulldozer

wow this pic says it all the scum player was the one who went in two footer first..

Armadillo2014
26-09-2012, 12:12 AM
wow this pic says it all the scum player was the one who went in two footer first..

Is Liverpool going to appeal Shelvey's red card? I think they have a good case to have it rescinded.

rahl
26-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Exactly for fuck's sake!

rahl
26-09-2012, 09:22 AM
To be fair the whole team played much better . We controlled the midfield .
Even when we were down to 10 men , we still managed to create chances .The only problen I see is the final delivery . We sorely need a couple of world class strikers. We lost the game because of the stupid referee. :mad:

True but we have conceded 10 goals in 5 matches now. That is relegation form (while scoring only 4).

We've had 2 red cards too but the defence is in shambles now and it's not just one game.

Armadillo2014
26-09-2012, 07:13 PM
True but we have conceded 10 goals in 5 matches now. That is relegation form (while scoring only 4).

We've had 2 red cards too but the defence is in shambles now and it's not just one game.

Who do we have in defence? Unless we have the players to pick and choose ..... Kpkb now about the defence is not going to do any help. Only thing to do now is to make do with the players that we have and wait for the January transfer window.

Regaine
26-09-2012, 08:33 PM

Agree with on the results. We are on the losing streak right now. Lost 3 games and drawn 2 . But based on the last game it is how we lose . Even with 10 men we still manage to score against the run of play. Who would have thought the refree is th 13th Man U player ? :eek: :rolleyes: A few decisions did not go our way .

I will start to worry if we have already lost 8 games in a row. But now is still too early . I am glad BR is giving the youngsters a chance to prove themselves. So far Sterling has been consistent. Lets see tonight if there are any other youngsters who will be given the chance.

By the way there is a match tonight against WBA @ Hawthorns for the Carling Cup competition. Again BR will be resting quite a lot of the senoirs and JC will be give the captain armband tonight. Hope our youth team can get some positive results tonight. Go reds go . YNWA .:)

Armadillo2014
26-09-2012, 10:13 PM
I am glad BR is giving the youngsters a chance to prove themselves. So far Sterling has been consistent. Lets see tonight if there are any other youngsters who will be given the chance.

Hope our youth team can get some positive results tonight. Go reds go . YNWA .:)

The current situation at Anfield reminds me of the time when Man Utd were in a similar crisis. Then Alex Ferguson introduced the youths into the first team and they made history by winning the Championship with the 5 kids driving the rest of the team. Remember those kids? David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville & Phil Neville.

In our youth players these past few games I see history repeating itself. We have Jonjo Shelvey, Raheem Sterling, Suso, Andre Wisdom. They can do what the MU kids did years ago and drive this Liverpool team forward. :p

I have faith in these boys and from what I have seen of them, I believe they can deliver. :p

chachachang4
26-09-2012, 11:57 PM
The current situation at Anfield reminds me of the time when Man Utd were in a similar crisis. Then Alex Ferguson introduced the youths into the first team and they made history by winning the Championship with the 5 kids driving the rest of the team. Remember those kids? David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville & Phil Neville.

In our youth players these past few games I see history repeating itself. We have Jonjo Shelvey, Raheem Sterling, Suso, Andre Wisdom. They can do what the MU kids did years ago and drive this Liverpool team forward. :p

I have faith in these boys and from what I have seen of them, I believe they can deliver. :p

David Beckham = Jonjo Shelvey
Ryan Giggs = Raheem Sterling
Gary Neville = Andre Wisdom
Paul Scholes = Suso
Phil Neville = Nuri Sahin can be our Phil Neville :p

Hawthorns
27-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Looks like BR is trying very hard to get Liverpool out of the League Cup.
He has picked an extremely young team tonight. The youngest player Jerome Sinclair is only 16. :rolleyes:

PiChiChi
27-09-2012, 03:42 AM
1-0 :mad:

Brad Jones is joke!

PiChiChi
27-09-2012, 03:43 AM
1-1 :D

Sahin scores to equalize ! :p

rahl
27-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Who do we have in defence? Unless we have the players to pick and choose ..... Kpkb now about the defence is not going to do any help. Only thing to do now is to make do with the players that we have and wait for the January transfer window.

Are you going to stick with players who are poor and lacking in concentration? I single out Skrtel here who has been absymal.

The defence has been horrible if you look at the last third of last season onwards.

Agree with on the results. We are on the losing streak right now. Lost 3 games and drawn 2 . But based on the last game it is how we lose . Even with 10 men we still manage to score against the run of play. Who would have thought the refree is th 13th Man U player ? :eek: :rolleyes: A few decisions did not go our way .

I will start to worry if we have already lost 8 games in a row. But now is still too early . I am glad BR is giving the youngsters a chance to prove themselves. So far Sterling has been consistent. Lets see tonight if there are any other youngsters who will be given the chance.

Don't get me wrong, we have improved in our overall play and the kids been outstanding. Suso made another goal (the winner this time) and Wisdom looks as if he can slot in nicely at RB.

It's not BR's intention to 'play the kids' in the league but if they are doing so well, why not?

Hurricane88
27-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I think this weekend BPL, BR should pick the same 11 who won at the league cup game this morning...:)

Regaine
27-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Don't get me wrong, we have improved in our overall play and the kids been outstanding. Suso made another goal (the winner this time) and Wisdom looks as if he can slot in nicely at RB.

It's not BR's intention to 'play the kids' in the league but if they are doing so well, why not?

We won 1 -2 thanks to youth team . :D

I think we should always look to the future. If any young players can help deliver positive results why not give that lad a chance to play in the first team ? I am glad to see our academy producing promising young players. :p

Frankly speaking SG has not not been consistent of late . I believe we should let JA take over the role as he had been doing pretty well since joining us. We should slowly ease Suso , Assaidi and Sahin.

I think this weekend BPL, BR should pick the same 11 who won at the league cup game this morning...

Should only make 1 change and that is to include JA . There is still hope for us for the future.

Armadillo2014
27-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Should only make 1 change and that is to include JA . There is still hope for us for the future.

How can you forget about Reina and Suarez?

DavidShao
27-09-2012, 02:34 PM

You mean signing defenders in Jan transfer window? Except Kelly, Johnson, Agger and Skertel are suppose to be our top 3 defenders.

I think we terribly miss Lucas. Although Allen is doing fine, but he is not Lucas. People have underestimate Lucas importance. He break-up opponent attacks and most importantly he controlled the pace of the game. Without him, be prepared for high scoring results.

Yes, our plays right now is more exciting but we lacked control like those during Rafa regime. you will need that if you desire to be a top team

bochapsing
27-09-2012, 07:25 PM
another impressive result by our "youth" team.

sahin is a class player, he will definitely in our 1st 11 after settling down.

with the performance of assaidi and sterling, i think downing has a better chance trying to fight for a left back berth.

hope to see coates partnering skrtel tis weekend.

wisdom has put in 2 consecutive steady performance, i'm sure he is in contention for the right back slot tis wkend, with GJ continues on the left side.

the ref made a terrible decision, based on player's reaction rather on the action again. mulumbu's stubs were at least a foot above ground when he caught henderson's leg. he wasn't yellow carded, simply because henderson didn't roll on the ground.

overall, a surprisingly satisfied victory... :D:D:D

Regaine
27-09-2012, 09:27 PM
How can you forget about Reina and Suarez?

They can also be the subs . On the bench. :D :p Probably LS could learn a thing or 2 how to shot the from the youngsters. :)

rahl
27-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Talking about Suarez, Terry has been given a 4 match ban. WTF.

hillsborough96
27-09-2012, 11:19 PM

But Terry has to pay a heftier fine so it sort of even out. :)

Suarez - 8 game ban + £40,000 fine;
Terry - 4 game ban + £220,000 fine.

hillsborough96
27-09-2012, 11:25 PM
hope to see coates partnering skrtel tis weekend.

wisdom has put in 2 consecutive steady performance, i'm sure he is in contention for the right back slot tis wkend, with GJ continues on the left side.

Agger is recovering well and could be back in action against Norwich. :D
Andre Wisdom can take over Kelly's position.... he certainly has the capability to do the job well otherwise they would not have appointed him as captain of the U-20s team. :p

hillsborough96
27-09-2012, 11:34 PM
I think this weekend BPL, BR should pick the same 11 who won at the league cup game this morning...:)

I would pick the following for the Norwich game if I were BR :p

Pepe Reina

Andre Wisdom
Martin Skrtel
Daniel Agger
Glen Johnson

Joe Allen
Nuri Sahin
Steven Gerrard

Raheem Sterling
Jesus Fernandez Saez (aka Suso)
Luis Suarez

Subs:
Peter Gulacsi
Jamie Carragher
Jose Enrique
Stewart Downing
Jordan Henderson
Ossaima Assaidi
Adam Morgan

hawksbay
28-09-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtwcui_yyyy-yyyyyy-yyyyyyyy-1-2_sport watch the kids in action,a good win.

hawksbay
28-09-2012, 08:49 AM

u forgot he s english, the english FA is a joke.:mad:

Lone_Wolf
28-09-2012, 01:12 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtwcui_yyyy-yyyyyy-yyyyyyyy-1-2_sport watch the kids in action,a good win.

I have a gut feeling Liverpool will win their first BPL game tomorrow. :p

beck7777
28-09-2012, 03:35 PM
An great example how shitty biased and racist the British are... :mad:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2012/09/suarez-terry-reaction-highlight-the-hypocrisy-of-the-mirror-and-oliver-holt/

Regaine
28-09-2012, 08:57 PM

What else is new ? He should also get a 8 match ban too . :mad:

I have a gut feeling Liverpool will win their first BPL game tomorrow.

I also hope our young lads will help us to get the first win tomorrow. :)

My team selection wish for tomorrow's match :

------------------------------------Reina--------------------------------

Johnson--------------------Coates--------------Skrtel------------Enrique

--------------------------Allen------------------Sahin-------------------

----------------------------------- Gerrard--------------------------------

Sterling-----------------------------Suarez-------------------------Assaidi

Subs: Henderson, Suso, Pacheco, Downing, Jones, Robinson, Yezil.

rahl
29-09-2012, 08:02 AM

An great example how shitty biased and racist the British are... :mad:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2012/09/suarez-terry-reaction-highlight-the-hypocrisy-of-the-mirror-and-oliver-holt/

A very good interview by Barnes:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/172340.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

rahl
29-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Great news heheh:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/28/stewart-downing-brendan-rodgers?

Mayoress
29-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Great news heheh:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/28/stewart-downing-brendan-rodgers?

BR is not a fan of Downing and tried to offload him during the pre-season..... so I am not at all surprised to see him biased against Downing. :)

The Milk Man
29-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I would pick the following for the Norwich game if I were BR :p

Pepe Reina

Andre Wisdom
Martin Skrtel
Daniel Agger
Glen Johnson

Joe Allen
Nuri Sahin
Steven Gerrard

Raheem Sterling
Jesus Fernandez Saez (aka Suso)
Luis Suarez

Are you BR in disguise? Both of you picked exactly the same team :p

Regaine
29-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Team news

Meanwhile, Andre Wisdom is set to make his Barclays Premier League debut at full-back and Daniel Agger is in the starting XI having recovered from injury.

The team in full is: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez. Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Coates, Borini.

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Team news

Meanwhile, Andre Wisdom is set to make his Barclays Premier League debut at full-back and Daniel Agger is in the starting XI having recovered from injury.

The team in full is: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez. Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Coates, Borini.

I applaud BR for his inclusion for those youngster who play well...borini bench...:)

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

10 sec and LS scored...what a dream start...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

10 sec and LS scored...what a dream start...:)

1min+10sec to be exact...

Norwich..wat can you expect..hope to build on it rather than sit back as usual ..;)

francined69
29-09-2012, 10:12 PM
wow did not get a chance to see the goal. hope pool continue to push and score more goals!!!!!!

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 10:38 PM
wow did not get a chance to see the goal. hope pool continue to push and score more goals!!!!!!

LS should get a penalty but ref dun give...:)

LS goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll..

Liverpool lead 2 nil away...:)

Regaine
29-09-2012, 10:47 PM
KNS . Referee deny us a penalty . :mad:

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 11:14 PM
4 nil...Game over Liverpool should rest some stars...:)

Really applaud BR for fielding so many youngsters..and they did really well...with LS hat trick...:)

francined69
29-09-2012, 11:18 PM
4 nil...Game over Liverpool should rest some stars...:)

Really applaud BR for fielding so many youngsters..and they did really well...with LS hat trick...:)

well done Luis Suarez! hat trick!