PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

Offspring
15-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Read from somewhere that the dead rubber match against Utretch, RH is going to play Torres. WTF for? Play babel and Pacheco ffs!

Give the young guns a chance. God damm it, I really wish he gets the boot now.

Bring on Martin ONeil, Guus H or even Fat Sam. :mad:

Xgenre
15-12-2010, 12:29 PM

Fat Sam? He's like Alex Ferguson's dog lor. I rather bring Rafa back if the other choices aren't good. At least Rafa's team doesn't leak goals. (I think it takes time for Inter to switch to zonal marking.)

niteowl
15-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Read from somewhere that the dead rubber match against Utretch, RH is going to play Torres. WTF for? Play babel and Pacheco ffs!

Give the young guns a chance. God damm it, I really wish he gets the boot now.

He is giving FT to score goals to boast his confidence, but if he cannot score i think more demoralising as a striker will be even on low morale if he cannot find a goal soonest.

Fat Sam? He's like Alex Ferguson's dog lor. I rather bring Rafa back if the other choices aren't good. At least Rafa's team doesn't leak goals. (I think it takes time for Inter to switch to zonal marking.)

Agree with Xgenre view on Sam, he is only doing more with his mouth by chewing bubble gum every match. MOL will not be happy if he wants every thing in his way just like at Villa, so not the right man. Else he will go Newcastle or Blackburn already. Guus maybe the right man but has a contract with Russia. How about Avram Grant, given his experience in Chelsea with a nearly conveted Champions League medal only to be ruin by JT. West Ham got good players but with Green the butter finger it's only time for relegation this season.;)

bochapsing
15-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Bring on Martin ONeil, Guus H or even Fat Sam. :

fat SAM..!!!!???

i prefer Souness......

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

beck7777
15-12-2010, 03:51 PM
How about Avram Grant, given his experience in Chelsea with a nearly conveted Champions League medal only to be ruin by JT. West Ham got good players but with Green the butter finger it's only time for relegation this season.;)

Not Grant please! :eek:

He was the nearly man, afterall, he took over a Chelski squad left behind by Jose which was quite strong..

Seriously, there isnt a good enough manager in the market for us now..
Since Roy was appointed to steady the ship but nobody want him around, how about letting him go and let King Kenny take ove 1st and wait till end of season to appoint someone really suitable..

Maybe Rafa could come back then? :D

bochapsing
15-12-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/roy-our-owners-are-right

oh no..... RH is making a fool of himself again....

He told his pre-Utrecht press conference: "The only team with better results than us over the past five or six games is Arsenal or Manchester United. If you take the last five or six games we are right up there in terms of results.

i dunno which planet he was on during the last few weeks... from my record our last 5 games record is:

vs stokes (A) 0-2
vs west ham (H) 3-0
vs spurs (A) 1-2
vs villa (H) 3-0
vs newcastle (A) 1-3

P5 W2 D0 L3 GF8 GA7 GD+1 PT6 (out of possible 15)...!!!!! only arsenal n man u better than us??!!!!

"I don't think the results over 17 games have been that good. We've been saved a bit by our European matches. We've done very well there. I've been satisfied with that because we've not always used our so-called best team.

so he is proud of his results in europe??
can somebody pls tell him tat we're playing in the 2nd rated EUROPA Lge, not Champion Lge...

qw2op
15-12-2010, 07:36 PM
... I wonder if we should sign Tevez ...last time, wen there were rumors on signing him, it was reported dat he din want 2 cum ...

... Bring on Martin ONeil, Guus H or even Fat Sam. :mad:oni ze goose worth a try ...

niteowl
15-12-2010, 07:55 PM
so he is proud of his results in europe??
can somebody pls tell him tat we're playing in the 2nd rated EUROPA Lge, not Champion Lge...

Cos he nearly got a winner in last season Europa League with Fulham :D

NZL97
15-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Dear Reds,

let's not get too emotional & wish every manager available to be better than RH..........i wasnt too supportive of him as well but to be frank the team performance have improve since the spurs game with meireles, lucas, johnson and maxi showing improvement but it is torres performance that i m not happy wif.........if he had converted those clear cut chance against spurs & newcastle, we would have been higher up the table...............:(

now is not the time to change manager unless u can get the calibre of gus hiddik or jose mourinho, or even carlo ancelotti if he is sack by chelsea, but definately not avram grant or big sam or even rafa as i think he had done all he can for liverpool.............:eek:

i think RH is right to put torres in against utretch to boost his confidence or to wake him from his idea that his name is enuff to keep in the first eleven...........to me, we shd give the strikeforce of babel and ngog anor chance after doing so well against villa.............:)

my dream is to swoop torres for tevez............although i know tat will never ever happen...........still hope that jan will bring fresh and positive changes in both management and playing personnel.............YNWA

pirambi
15-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Ha ha ha manager bashin started again.
Im very happy these days readin your funny, brainless , hilarious comments,
and needless to say liverpool also out of top 10, whhere they are now....
you guys were talkin abt 19 league tiltes few months ago. seems no one is interested in such topics now .Rafasss Barbeque missed:D

rahl
16-12-2010, 12:08 AM
i prefer Souness......

Joking plssss hahaha.

Dear Reds,

let's not get too emotional & wish every manager available to be better than RH..........i wasnt too supportive of him as well but to be frank the team performance have improve since the spurs game with meireles, lucas, johnson and maxi showing improvement but it is torres performance that i m not happy wif.........if he had converted those clear cut chance against spurs & newcastle, we would have been higher up the table...............:(

Good post.

But Tevez is not our guy - fellow is not happy in England and may even quit football altogether. My respect goes out to him.

bochapsing
16-12-2010, 01:59 AM
good news...!!!!

PARIS, Dec 15 (Reuters) - French international defender Rod Fanni is to join Olympique Marseille from Stade Rennes on a two-and-a-half year deal, the Ligue 1 champions said on Wednesday.

:p:p:p

niteowl
16-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Roy Hodgson would challenge any other manager to do a better job

----------------------------------------------------------------

Roy Hodgson has defended his position as Liverpool boss, and maintains that he cannot do any more than he already is.

The 63-year-old also insists that he has the full backing of the American owners, despite criticism and comments to the contrary in recent weeks.

"The owners have made it perfectly clear they are in it for the long term and they are going to be patient," said the 63-year-old Hodgson. "They realise it is going to take time.

"They realise we can't turn things around overnight and they also realise that the team I am working with is not the team I put together.

"You don't turn things around overnight and they are aware of the magnitude of the task but they are very focused on what needs to be done and I am convinced they will help me get it done."

The Reds have secured top spot in Group K and qualified for the last 32 in the competition with a game to spare, but with Liverpool still with plenty of ground to make up in the Barclays Premier League, the finger is still being pointed at Hodgson.

"It doesn't bother me because I can't do more than I am doing, I can't work harder, I can't work better," added Hodgson, whose team play his former club Fulham at home in the league on Saturday evening.

"I have great confidence in my ability, I don't think there is any reason not to have. I know the players are working as hard as they can to win matches for Liverpool and therefore me as manager."

No wonder the players cannot improve cos RH says he can't work harder and better. What a joke:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Xgenre
16-12-2010, 07:28 AM
good news...!!!!

PARIS, Dec 15 (Reuters) - French international defender Rod Fanni is to join Olympique Marseille from Stade Rennes on a two-and-a-half year deal, the Ligue 1 champions said on Wednesday.

Sorry bro, don't get it. How is this news related to us?

bochapsing
16-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Sorry bro, don't get it. How is this news related to us?

we're rumoured to be interested in him recently.....

bochapsing
16-12-2010, 10:57 AM
anybody here as foolish as me to stay up n watched this morning match??
:mad::mad:

a hughly disappointed match...

never expect a cracker, but thot can see some of our youngster or fringe players to put in some good performance in hoping to get into 1st team...

very disappointed with senior players like j cole, babel & poulsen...
esp cole, rarely hear commentators mentioned his names during the match until last 5 minutes, tis showed how badly he was playing...
babel was equally disappointed too... anybody still think he has a future here?!

can't fail to notice RH's standard gesture of "rubbing of his clueless face" nowadays whenever we're behind or playing badly...
:o:o

Offspring
16-12-2010, 11:20 AM

a hughly disappointed match...

never expect a cracker, but thot can see some of our youngster or fringe players to put in some good performance in hoping to get into 1st team...

very disappointed with senior players like j cole, babel & poulsen...
esp cole, rarely hear commentators mentioned his names during the match until last 5 minutes, tis showed how badly he was playing...
babel was equally disappointed too... anybody still think he has a future here?!

can't fail to notice RH's standard gesture of "rubbing of his clueless face" nowadays whenever we're behind or playing badly...
:o:o

Moral of the story? Do not watch dead rubber games. :D

bochapsing
16-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Moral of the story? Do not watch dead rubber games. :D

thot tis is the chance to see some of our young players mah....

sighed.... :(:(:(

Offspring
16-12-2010, 11:33 AM
thot tis is the chance to see some of our young players mah....

sighed.... :(:(:(

Young? You called the likes of greek mafia, shorty cole, brazil fabio, danish blonde poulsen and serbian mafia milan, young?

LMAO!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Young? You called the likes of greek mafia, shorty cole, brazil fabio, danish blonde poulsen and serbian mafia milan, young?

LMAO!!!

:eek: all got nick for them.

Apparently I'm not excited with our youngsters nor even what gunners have.

I'm not those who will pay good money to watch kids play which is exactly what the gooners is doing, but put it this way, even our senior players are not up to the mark this season, probably because of our RH's tactics - still I think he needs to go, hope he dun get involve in our Jan trf and pull down us further ..

beck7777
16-12-2010, 01:57 PM
:mad::mad:

I was half foolish, bro.. I watched 20min and felt asleep.. :p

chairman-mao
16-12-2010, 03:08 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/roy-our-owners-are-right

oh no..... RH is making a fool of himself again....

He told his pre-Utrecht press conference: "The only team with better results than us over the past five or six games is Arsenal or Manchester United. If you take the last five or six games we are right up there in terms of results.

i dunno which planet he was on during the last few weeks...

OMG guess he hasn't been taking his med.

niteowl
18-12-2010, 07:47 PM
All liverpool supporters,

Liverpool Football Club have confirmed that today's game against Fulham has been postponed.

Offspring
18-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Good also. Early sleep rather than another heartache.

Cum_Luver
19-12-2010, 10:25 AM
snowing period,so a lot of matches been postponed.

Frankiestine
19-12-2010, 10:27 AM
I noticed that quite a number of Liverpool matches are scheduled to be played during our unearthly hours...and I have been missing most of them..

rahl
19-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I noticed that quite a number of Liverpool matches are scheduled to be played during our unearthly hours...and I have been missing most of them..

Largely due to our Europa Cup exploits, which take place on Thursdays.

In other news, Rafa has apparently given an ultimatum to his boss at Inter to talk to his agent if they don't support him! :eek:

Things must be real shitty there if he does it within half a year after having put up with the nonsense with the Yanks here.

beck7777
19-12-2010, 04:36 PM
In other news, Rafa has apparently given an ultimatum to his boss at Inter to talk to his agent if they don't support him! :eek:

Things must be real shitty there if he does it within half a year after having put up with the nonsense with the Yanks here.

Its the cue of the return of Rafa! :D

hawksbay
20-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Its the cue of the return of Rafa! :D

well at least he won sumtin,another trophy to his cv.we wld have been better off with him instead of that NO IDEA RH, 2 BIG MISTAKES BY RH,LETTING AA N INSUA TO GO ON LOAN,AA IS PLAYING SO WELL FOR JUVENTUS,rafa did the right thing in easeing back AA last season.with a good pre season juventus has benifited n reaping the rewards now,wtf woy(SMIRKS* AT BECK 7777) is complaining that this r not his set of players.if HE can t get a bunch of internaionals to play imagine wat his set of players be like.hope the owners do sumtin quick.

S3vw
20-12-2010, 11:08 AM
,wtf woy is complaining that this r not his set of players.if HE can t get a bunch of internaionals to play imagine wat his set of players be like.hope the owners do sumtin quick.

guess tat is wat he is best @ at the moment

beck7777
20-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Another quote which nicely describle how poor is Roy and his tactics... :rolleyes: (By Paul Tomkins anyway)

As I’ve noted in recent months, the style issue is much more problematic, but I won’t go over that ground too much here. What I will say is that Owen Coyle has quickly changed Bolton’s style from one similar to Hodgson under Gary Megson to a far more positive, attractive and successful approach.

It also shows how the same players – in that case, a very modest collection – quickly responded very differently to a new stimulus. (And so potentially pours scorn on Hodgson’s notion that no other manager could get better results with this group of players. If all managers achieve exactly the same thing, then why even have them?)

Alkano
20-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Comments by RH

Reds aren't my team yet

What rights has he got to say that !!!!???

Roy Hodgson says the current Liverpool squad cannot be seen to be his own until he is given the chance to further sculpt it in transfer windows to come.

OMG .... :eek:

beck7777
21-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Comments by RH

Reds aren't my team yet

What rights has he got to say that !!!!???

Roy Hodgson says the current Liverpool squad cannot be seen to be his own until he is given the chance to further sculpt it in transfer windows to come.

OMG .... :eek:

I dunno but if I am the players, I will start to doubt if this Woy plans to keep me anot..

Am I part of "his team" then???

I thought a more tactful way will be saying we are a couple of signings away to make the tactics work blah blah blah..

His PR is damn fxxked! :rolleyes:

bochapsing
22-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I thought a more tactful way will be saying we are a couple of signings away to make the tactics work blah blah blah..

he had used tat line before liao... he has not failed to suprise us with more of his new NONSENSE..!!!!
he's really making our club look like a fool... :mad::mad::mad:

it's the time to get a new manager, so at least he has a month of transfer window to strengthen the squad...

come'on BIG BOSS, do something....!!! get some respect back for our beloved club....!!

rahl
23-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Rafa is sacked!

Rafa is back - holidaying in Liverpool hehe.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/857005?cc=4716

Roy is worried!

"If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.

"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

No one is really envious of your position now, Roy.

too_hot
23-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Rafa is sacked!

Rafa is back - holidaying in Liverpool hehe.

Roy is worried!

"If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.

"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

No one is really envious of your position now, Roy.

RB shot off his mouth again....end up getting sacked. u have to give it to the italians - they're much more decisive.

beck7777
24-12-2010, 08:17 AM
RB shot off his mouth again....end up getting sacked. u have to give it to the italians - they're much more decisive.

So must be our owners!

Time to ask Woy to go! :mad:

And maybe Rafa to come back! :D

rahl
24-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Just when we thought...

RH on Cole:

"I played my part in persuading him it was a good move, but I made it clear I couldn't promise him a certain position. I made it very clear Steven Gerrard was staying, and the competition for the one spot, if it was the one spot he wanted, was going to be very tough.

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856929?cc=4716

How to have unity in the team when you have a manager like that!!!

tuyet
24-12-2010, 11:32 AM
"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

and previously there was similar gauntlet thrown at Glen Johnson...and now Joe Cole...seemingly RH is targetting the england internationals :mad: guess the ultimatum will come if RH ever shoots his mouth off at Stevie G :mad:

perhaps RH should have taken a second look at his own signings (Poulsen and Konchesky), surely both of them deserve MORE realistic comments than free-signing Joe Cole???:(

RH own shortfalls in signings he choose not to lament, but others' he never fails to criticise. KNN.

NZL97
24-12-2010, 11:54 AM
and previously there was similar gauntlet thrown at Glen Johnson...and now Joe Cole...seemingly RH is targetting the england internationals :mad: guess the ultimatum will come if RH ever shoots his mouth off at Stevie G :mad:

perhaps RH should have taken a second look at his own signings (Poulsen and Konchesky), surely both of them deserve MORE realistic comments than free-signing Joe Cole???:(

RH own shortfalls in signings he choose not to lament, but others' he never fails to criticise. KNN.

even though i dont like RH, i think he is right to criticise joe cole as he is not producing the goods...................hopefully can wake him up and improve juz like johnson, maxi, lucas and meireles..................:)

also i wish RH will criticise torres as well as he has been disappointing this season..........hope we can start picking up wins now starting wif blackpool this wkend.............YNWA

no no
24-12-2010, 12:26 PM

to have unity is to show the way to the door to RH

bochapsing
24-12-2010, 12:47 PM

RH on Cole:

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856929?cc=4716
!

never failed to suprise me with his rubbish everytime he opens his mouth... he's really making a fool of himself and our club... why can't he keep his bloody mouth shut!!??

"he can't take responsibility" for a player?!!! how IRRESPONSIBLE can he be to say such thing...

he'd blame everything, from players (beside his pets he bought along from fulham), rafa, luck, fatigue (for playing TWO games per week, remember tat time we'd played close to 70 games a season during the season we won 5 titles under houllier)....

pls old man, just leave...

regarding rumour of rafa coming back...
FOR:
-he's a proven manager (a track record tat RH can only dream of after 30+ yr of mgt)
-he's a through and through reds
-he had made us a side tat was feared across europe (now we can't even beat Ultrech at home in EUROPA lge)
-he achieved all these under 2 idoits with limited support

AGST:
-not sure abt how will players feel to have him back
-rarely a manager did well after a return to old club

:confused::confused::confused:

rahl
24-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Top post ;)

even though i dont like RH, i think he is right to criticise joe cole as he is not producing the goods.

Of course Cole should be criticised but not publicly by the manager who almost disowned him! And I doubt it's reverse psychology.

Come on Roy, it's your team like it or not, and take responsibility for it.

SCB2011
25-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Come on Roy, it's your team like it or not, and take responsibility for it.

If its not his team maybe he should return it to the the previous owner since he's no more at Inter :D

SCB2011
25-12-2010, 02:59 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS ! :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Another one bite the dust - postpone again :(

bochapsing
27-12-2010, 12:04 AM
RH survives again...

lacoruna69
27-12-2010, 12:11 AM
RH survives again...

I guess he must be feasting on the Xmas turkey at home!!!

But another game pp....might cause serious backlog next year.:(

Xgenre
27-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Another one bite the dust - postpone again :(

Look on the bright side. The postponed games will be played at a later date. Possibly after we had strengthened ourselves with a few quality signings in January.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Look on the bright side. The postponed games will be played at a later date. Possibly after we had strengthened ourselves with a few quality signings in January.

im trying to look on the brighter patch since day one - but if you gonna tell me RH will decide who to sign in Jan, i rather we play early & boot him out before the trf window open :)

一切都是注定..

no no
27-12-2010, 09:41 AM
im trying to look on the brighter patch since day one - but if you gonna tell me RH will decide who to sign in Jan, i rather we play early & boot him out before the trf window open :)

一切都是注定..

cant agreed more

rahl
27-12-2010, 03:16 PM
The fact that we didn't play the last 2 matches is likely to mean that RH will stay in January. In this scenario, I'd rather we sign new players. It's also an indication of the commitment of the new owners.

S3vw
30-12-2010, 05:50 AM
F#&K WHEN IS RH GOING TO BE SHOWN THE DOOR....:mad:
WE CANT BEAT WOLVERHAMPTON AT ANIFEILD:mad:

PS:"WOLVERHAMPTON BEAT US FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 26YRS:o"

rahl
30-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Injury ravaged Wolves have beaten us and beaten us very easily at Anfield.

We didn't have the courtesy of making a response to going a goal down.

It's quite clear now that the players aren't listening to RH. Torres did nothing the whole game (where is the striker waiting to explode, Roy??), the defence was a total comedy act, Gerrard was nowhere to be seen, and our brilliant manager rewarded Raul for his performances by shunting him to the wing again.

RH, you have to fuck off now!!!

see see only
30-12-2010, 06:03 AM

All i can say after watching the toothless liverpool :mad: ......

H .... a .....p .....p ....y ..... new year :eek: to all the liverpool fans here :rolleyes:

beck7777
30-12-2010, 07:49 AM

Another record broken by Woy... :mad:

bochapsing
30-12-2010, 09:14 AM

RH has broken all records for the wrong reason!!

losing to bottom team at HOME?! wat's next?! only thing can be worse is to hear tat RH stays on...

only now i start thinking tat souness wasn't tat bad afterall...

my new year wish..... a new manager for my team!!!!

bochapsing
30-12-2010, 09:21 AM
It's quite clear now that the players aren't listening to RH. Torres did nothing the whole game (where is the striker waiting to explode, Roy??), the defence was a total comedy act, Gerrard was nowhere to be seen, and our brilliant manager rewarded Raul for his performances by shunting him to the wing again.

think only his konchesky and those young english players who he promoted to the team listen to him...
the senior players and foreign players dun give him a damn, let alone respect him or play to his instruction (if there's any)...
and the big names will think tat they'll last longer than him in the club afterall...

the onwers can't be unaware abt wat a mess we're in??!! hope to hear something from them sooner than later...

tuyet
30-12-2010, 09:33 AM
the onwers can't be unaware abt wat a mess we're in??!! hope to hear something from them sooner than later...

for once i really hope the Yankees owners are as ruthless as their italian counterparts at Inter....kicked the bloody ass up Roy! :mad:

sex crusader
30-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Speechless..........start howling Roy!:mad:

S3vw
30-12-2010, 10:34 AM
RH has broken all records for the wrong reason!!

losing to bottom team at HOME?! wat's next?! only thing can be worse is to hear tat RH stays on...

only now i start thinking tat souness wasn't tat bad afterall...

my new year wish..... a new manager for my team!!!!

the FANS were chanting for Kenny Dalglish during the 2nd half....
i am sure the OWNERS in the director box heard tat.....
and hope tat they noe tat there is no time to be waste anymore.....
SHOW RH THE EXIT DOOR:mad:

S3vw
30-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Speechless..........start howling Roy!:mad:

sure he did...
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/roy-s-wolves-verdict
http://news.asianbookie.com/news.cfm?id=19538

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2010, 10:40 AM
fact is Henry & Co admit that they dunno anything about this sport when they 1st bought this club - just that they know that is is a great club.

They gonna waste some time (on RH) in doing some research before thinking about sacking this fellow (always thought americans are more direct in making certain decisions).

Anyhow, here's another sad news, tough he sighed for liverpool 2 years before i was born.. its always sad to hear such great people leave us.

RIP

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20101228/tsp-ouksp-uk-soccer-israel-cohen-e7f0a65.html

NZL97
30-12-2010, 11:08 AM
i thought RH played it tactically wrong 2nite, he moved raul to the right & kuyt to the left!!!!!!!!!!!!

why fix something that aint broken, roy???? gerrard should have partner torres upfront and keep the personnel and shape of the team intact unless maxi was injured...............:mad:

after waiting to see the reds in action, they played like this.....and the worse thing roy know this tatic aint working and he choose not to do anything until when wolves scored.....and worse still take out ngog for babel where it would be more logical to remove a defensive player........:confused:

once again, sorry roy, the calls for u to go is justified.......8 defeats midway through the season is just too much................:mad:

rahl
30-12-2010, 11:48 AM
i thought RH played it tactically wrong 2nite, he moved raul to the right & kuyt to the left!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem with 2 strikers, but Lucas should have dropped to the bench and Stevie partnered with Raul in midfield.

I was also mad that Maxi never came on!!

Come on, the Premier League has gone crazy recently in sacking managers left right centre. We can sack a manager here for real footballing reasons!!

:mad:

rahl
30-12-2010, 11:49 AM
They gonna waste some time (on RH) in doing some research before thinking about sacking this fellow (always thought americans are more direct in making certain decisions).

That's what worries me here and that we don't have a CEO yet. Hopefully the board will step in soon and Kenny will have a say in it...

Offspring
30-12-2010, 12:07 PM
For once, i cant wait to see a manager sacked and that is RH!

He needs to go. Not Jan, not end of season but NOW FFS!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2010, 12:13 PM
That's what worries me here and that we don't have a CEO yet. Hopefully the board will step in soon and Kenny will have a say in it...

The only reason i can see is that King Kenny is not accepting the job is because he did not want to jeopardise his legend status if he doesnt make it well for us, but on the other hand, his love of this club might changed the whole new level for us - it depends on how you see it.

Get rid of the lazy players & underperforming ones & play like the one in his era, slip passing & possession play - its been a long long time any managers make us play like this instead of some predictable long balls & hopefully someone get on the end of it ..

F-boy
30-12-2010, 12:15 PM
You also need to go.

No reputation liao conman tactics kena exposed.

Retire this smelly name and come back with ur clones la.

But your code shhk1fb will give u away. Conmen group go fuck spiders all.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2010, 12:49 PM
You also need to go.

No reputation liao conman tactics kena exposed.

Retire this smelly name and come back with ur clones la.

But your code shhk1fb will give u away. Conmen group go fuck spiders all.

Wahpiang, simi taiji :eek:

F-boy
30-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Some 'master' never fuck will never grow up.
Now LL ask the cb conman shinlinkaur come out.
Yesterday still talk until yaya papaya like big fuck like he not connected to this case at all

Alkano
30-12-2010, 02:52 PM
For once, i cant wait to see a manager sacked and that is RH!

I totally agree !!! :mad:

F-boy
30-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I totally agree !!! :mad:

I agree too Offspring no standard bookie?
Balek kampung fuck the buffalos

Cum_Luver
30-12-2010, 03:24 PM
look like a change of owner and manager does not seem to work for us,cos the new owner do not have extra cash for RH to buy new players during the January 2011 transfer window.
and those players that RH does not want,do not want to leave,cos they will have to take a pay-cut as other clubs cannot afford and do not want to pay them so much.

Frankiestine
30-12-2010, 03:25 PM
SHIT!! I didn't get to watch the match but all the while I thought it will be a shoo in for Liverpool to beat Wolves....Wolves omg this team is used as a target practice for the other bigger clubs...and moreover this is on home ground..

For goodness sake when are the new owners going to stop all these rot...sack that bloody "Mr. Bean" now!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2010, 03:25 PM
I agree too Offspring no standard bookie?
Balek kampung fuck the buffalos

Friend, you feud with some bookies, pls refer to you feud thread - this thread is irrelevant to your rant..thank you hor ;)

Roy ah Roy, you are simply destroying your own reputation now, before no clubs wants you anymore - leave before its too late, do us a favour - but then again, do we have enough money to spalsh on a new manager is also another question.

Need a whole new uplift on this squad ...to prepare of the next season..

beck7777
30-12-2010, 03:46 PM
http://anfieldred.co.uk/roys-comments-after-awful-performance-against-wolves/1886?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+anfieldred+%28AnfieldRed+-+Kopites+unite+-+Liverpool+FC+News+and+discussion+-+Have+your+say%29

There's never been a "good day in office" since he is here!

How many more bad days he need?! :mad:

S3vw
30-12-2010, 04:12 PM
look like a change of owner and manager does not seem to work for us,cos the new owner do not have extra cash for RH to buy new players during the January 2011 transfer window.
and those players that RH does not want,do not want to leave,cos they will have to take a pay-cut as other clubs cannot afford and do not want to pay them so much.

change of owner = is still too early to judge them....
change of manager = is all written on the wall he got to GO ASAP.....

extra cash for RH to buy new players = in my view dun think he can do better even if we do have the cash for him to sign new players....:cool:

bochapsing
30-12-2010, 06:20 PM

i think we have enuf players to fight for at least 4th place...
we're having almost the same team as last season barring macherano, but we have merieles now...
our players just need a better manager who know abt tactics and how to motivate players to lead them...
if the club is concern abt the compensation to sack RH, then i'll suggest we give him konchesky, brad jones and poulsen to takeaway, tat works out to be a total of more than 10 mil worth of compensation...

rahl
30-12-2010, 10:09 PM
i think we have enuf players to fight for at least 4th place...
we're having almost the same team as last season barring macherano, but we have merieles now...

The top 5 are now Arse, Scum, City, Chelsea and Spurs - there is no chance in hell we can muscle into this lot this season.

Look at Spurs - they have tons of injuries as usual and they can cope without weakening any department (including defence). Hell, they must have the deepest squad in the league.

rahl
31-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Criticise the 'famous Anfield support' and now apologising?

http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-league/6626177/Hodgson-says-sorry-to-Reds-fans

Too late!!

We are Liverpool fans and we know our football!!

terror03
01-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Seems like RH is counting his days at Anfield.

Check out this news from soccernet.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/859415/liverpool-seek-roy-hodgson-replacement---reports?cc=4716

niteowl
01-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Steven Gerrard will start from the bench for today's clash with Bolton Wanderers.

Hodgson told reporters yesterday that his skipper was 'extremely tired' after playing 90 minutes on his return from injury against Wolves in midweek.

Elsewhere, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio and Maxi Rodriguez all come in.

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Johnson, Aurelio, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Kuyt, Ngog, Torres
Subs: Jones, Cole, Babel, Kelly, Poulsen, Gerrard, Kyrgiakos

asspanker
02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
can smell the sacking of RH... but our team trailing yet again... :(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Terrible 1st half performance, almost perfect 2nd half..great win BUT sack that bugger still :D

asspanker
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
we reli need to sack him!!!... dominated e 2nd half but v v lucky to get the winning goal....

rahl
02-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Football turns on such small things:

Roy almost dug his own grave by leaving Stevie on the bench.

Raul gets injured inside 20 mins and Stevie comes on to give a man of the match performance.

If he was really tired as RH said, Stevie's performance must be really immense.

Also Maxi played well again and might have scored the winner himself - WTF was he not involved against Wolves I have no idea!

Torres I was mad with him last match, but today, I felt sorry for him as every touch went astray. You can see Stevie's presence made a great difference and that was a great finish by Torres.

Offside goal by Cole (who was very poor on the pitch) gives us a late win and staves off RH's execution - until at least the next game.

jj583
02-01-2011, 03:07 AM
think RH is lousy!! wat the HELL ....

Offspring
02-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Football turns on such small things:

Roy almost dug his own grave by leaving Stevie on the bench.

Raul gets injured inside 20 mins and Stevie comes on to give a man of the match performance.

If he was really tired as RH said, Stevie's performance must be really immense.

Also Maxi played well again and might have scored the winner himself - WTF was he not involved against Wolves I have no idea!

Torres I was mad with him last match, but today, I felt sorry for him as every touch went astray. You can see Stevie's presence made a great difference and that was a great finish by Torres.

Offside goal by Cole (who was very poor on the pitch) gives us a late win and staves off RH's execution - until at least the next game.

Joe Cole had only 9 mins plus to prove a thing. He did not. Seems to me his confidence is in tatters too.

owen10
02-01-2011, 03:36 AM
It was a lucky win for us. Better to play badly (ok lah, it was a tale of 2 halves) and win then to play very well but still lose. at last lady luck smiled on us which we did not enjoy much of it all season.

very angry how we conceded that goal fr a setpiece YET AGAIN. when will our guys ever learn??????

ok next game we face Blackburn away, anthr team on the rot. i hope we wont screw up agt a bottom team again.

NZL97
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
i hope roy wont make the mistake of playing players in the wrong positions again as you can see the difference between yesterday game and against wolves..............meireles back to central midfield and kuyt on the right and maxi on the left...........it make such a big difference!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a lucky win no doubt.........but at least we started the year on a positive note...........:)

hope we really sign ashley young and shawcross as reported in the news................:cool:

SG Obama
02-01-2011, 02:25 PM
..just finished reading Sunday Times....a full 2 pages about liverpool.....what the author wrote kinda make sense talking about the mishaps in liverpool....

it all comes down to the backend folks and how good the manager is able to handle millionaire players and how they impact the players on the field....backend folks like the french guy Damien Comolli who has the power to choose players he likes to buy...

...hogson is rather just someone is responsible to answer the press and i think the technical coaches are responsible for the strategies based on available players.....our defence in the last 10 mins of the game last night really sucked....glen johnson should be sold...he is a leaky guy in the team when he is back defending. fast but not attentive. ngog still feels like a kid playing against the adults....we need a tall scary striker to complement torres and a sharp winger. watched kelly came in as substitute a couple of times...he deserves more field time...good guy

bochapsing
02-01-2011, 04:26 PM
a fortunate win...

but hope it din buy RH more time... i'll never hope we lose a game, but also dun wish to see him staying on...

hawksbay
02-01-2011, 10:38 PM
It was a lucky win for us. Better to play badly (ok lah, it was a tale of 2 halves) and win then to play very well but still lose. at last lady luck smiled on us which we did not enjoy much of it all season.

very angry how we conceded that goal fr a setpiece YET AGAIN. when will our guys ever learn??????

ok next game we face Blackburn away, anthr team on the rot. i hope we wont screw up agt a bottom team again.

well its abt time we had abit of luck,we deserve to win last nite against a veri good bolton but i still think that RH will be gone,the SG kind of pass is the thing we shd look 4 at toress not paly the ball into space n ask him to chase,i did not think they played 4 RH but the fans who as always turned up in full force.toress was buzzing.stick with lucas n meriless in midfield n push SG up to support FT.good to see agger back but our defending for bolton 's goal really sucked.,like one fan said when will they ever learn.well better 2011.:D

hawksbay
02-01-2011, 10:53 PM
http://dai.ly/hYrgiD hear wat mark lawrenson have to say at the end of the highlights.

rahl
02-01-2011, 11:43 PM
a fortunate win...

but hope it din buy RH more time... i'll never hope we lose a game, but also dun wish to see him staying on...

the SG kind of pass is the thing we shd look 4 at toress not paly the ball into space n ask him to chase,i did not think they played 4 RH but the fans who as always turned up in full force.toress was buzzing.stick with lucas n meriless in midfield n push SG up to support FT.

How many players can play their pass other than our captain? It was a Michael Owen pass if you know what I mean ;)

Bros, 11,000 empty seats at Anfield yesterday. The owners are sure to take note.

rahl
04-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Woy the snake charmer, taken from a website:

I preferred to put my weight behind David Ngog and Ryan Babel, who's never really been given a proper chance at centre-forward at the club. I'm hoping that between now and Christmas we'll have ample quality to see us through that period.
- On not buying another striker

A club like Liverpool shouldn't have to rely on non-specialists like Dirk Kuyt or Ryan Babel ‘doing a job’ up front when they are primarily wide players.
- Hodgson changes his mind a month later.

They'll be a formidable challenge – there's no question about that.
- On Carling Cup opponents, struggling league Two side Northampton

I thought we did quite well when (Northampton) they took the lead in the extra time and we threw caution to the wind it gave us the equaliser.
- Hodgson uses the words ‘throw caution to the wind’ about playing a League Two side. At Anfield.

That was as good as we have played all season ..... To get a result here – against Everton – would have been Utopia.
- After the wretched loss to Everton

I know Sir Alex (Ferguson) is not really a Liverpool man so I’m a bit concerned about my excellent relationship with him.
I sincerely hope he forgives me for moving north and hopefully we can have a glass of wine together, maybe in secret.
- Hodgson endears himself to Liverpool fans everywhere

I prefer to talk about the game and talk about issues that interest me. Mr Ferguson is entitled to any opinion he wants to have but I'm not going to come here and say I agree or disagree.
- Hodgson refuses to defend Fernando Torres against accusations of cheating

I understand (Frank) Rijkaard has just been sacked from Galatasaray – he must be a great manager to have been sacked by Galatasaray.
- 'Nice guy' Roy on the Champions League and La Liga winning manager

You would have to ask (Glen Johnson) 'do you think you're playing at top form and are you playing like the best right-back in the country for your club?' If he says yes, obviously we will have to agree to differ and if he says no, then you'd have to ask the question 'why not?
- Showing his man-management skills

The protest does not help but it is something I have had to live with since I came to the club.
- Criticising the fans’ protest against the club’s former owners

I was disappointed – and I've told him this – that he – Dalglish – applied for the job in the summer because I don't think that was ever really going to happen for him.
- Putting Liverpool legend Dalglish in his place, a man who has won more trophies than Hodgson has Premier League away games in his entire time in England

I've been involved in some big derbies in my career and you know how much they mean to the fans .... I didn't like losing in those games, which I did quite often. I did poorly so it would be nice to change that.
- Hodgson shows he’s the man for the big occasion before losing 3-2 to Manchester United.

He’s a quality player and we will be working hard on our tactics to make sure he doesn’t dominate the game.
- No, not Lionel Messi, rather Fulham’s Danny Murphy, who was sent packing by Liverpool six years ago.

I think it would be a sad day for football and for Liverpool if someone who had been brought in with the pomp and circumstance, and the money it took them to release me from my previous contract, and being feted as one of England's best managers – if after eight games people are deciding this guy has got to go
- Showing his modest side.

Are you from Denmark? (No, Norway replied the journalist) Ah, two countries I never want to work in again.
- Insulting a Norweigian journalist and a large part of Liverpool’s fan base.

We have got a lot more expensive failures on our list than good players that we have brought in for next to nothing.
- Having a dig at Champions League winning former Reds boss Rafa Benitez and his transfer record

What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstad to Malmo to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax to the Swiss national team. So I find the question insulting. To suggest that, because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work, is very hard to believe.
- Reeling off some of the massive clubs he’s managed. Not so much a who’s who of European football as a who are they?

Today was a famous victory
- No, not Liverpool’s win in Istanbul but a 1-0 triumph over Bolton at the Reebok.

There aren't many quality left-backs around in the world, never mind in England – so to find an English one (Paul Konchesky) who can go straight into the team without any adjustment problems is a big advantage.
- Hodgson, who sold Roberto Carlos to Real Madrid while manager of Inter Milan, knows a good left back when he sees one.

Christian (Poulsen) is an all-round player. He is capable of scoring goals, a good passer of the ball and a good defender.
- After paying £4.5m on the 30-year-old plodder.

He's not that bad on the ball.
- After seeing him play.

It is very early for me to make very strong judgements about where his best position is.
- Hodgson shows the depth of his research on £11.5m signing Raul Meireles, who has played his entire career in central midfield. Until he came to Anfield.

I don't understand questions about Liverpool and Fulham players being different types
- Who said Hodgson doesn’t grasp how big a club Liverpool is?

I've had several bad experiences. Even at Halmstad in the 70s, in the year we won our second championship, it took until the second half of the season to win our first game away and that broke a record going back two seasons. We went over two seasons without winning an away game.
- On his wretched away form throughout his career.

Fans make their frustrations felt every time we lose, but unfortunately they may have to do that a few more times, because I can't see us going through a season winning every game.
- Roy promises the good times are going to roll again after the 2-0 defeat to Stoke

I don't know where the stories came from that Gerrard would be fit for Newcastle.
- From your Head of Sports Medicine Dr Peter Brukner, Roy.

It's not as if he'll be playing with a bunch of also-rans. I'm not asking him to play in the reserves.
- Asking Torres to play against Utrecht while also motivating his reserves

I thought it would be a nice game for him (Torres) and a chance for him to get his confidence back. But I also had a talk to our fitness people and they made me see sense that it wasn't the wisest thing to do.
- Revealing who picks the team.

I think we will cross that bridge when we come to it... I am not naive to believe there won’t be any danger and we will never lose a player like Torres, I understand these things can happen
- Issuing a stern hands-off Torres warning to pal Ferguson. Well, kind of.

When it was mooted the club wanted me for the job I made it clear to Kenny I wanted him on board and it wouldn’t be like it was with Benitez where he’d be here in name only. It wouldn’t be the case that Kenny would be never be allowed to step foot into Melwood.
- Having another dig at the Spaniard, a claim which was exposed as a lie by the Champions League winning manager

He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club.
- Washing his hands of Joe Cole a week before the former Chelsea midfielder earns Liverpool a 2-1 victory over Bolton

Ever since I came here, the famous Anfield support hasn't really been there.There was the problem with the owners and Kenny being so popular and the job going to me, so I have had to live with that. I have to hope the fans will become supporters because we need support. We are not deliberately losing games.
- Roy puts the final nail in his coffin.

bochapsing
04-01-2011, 01:29 AM
wat a list!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

eeemen
04-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Bro rahl, thanks for the list. It does sum it up doesn't it? :D , cheers & YNWA ................

Frankiestine
04-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Every time RH opens his mouth, he is only showing himself up to be a classless and clueless manager.

Xgenre
04-01-2011, 04:28 PM
His comments make Rafa's 'facts' statements and Houllier's 'We have turned a corner' statements look like child's play. Sometimes you do wonder if he thinks before he speaks. I don't remember him being like this when he was Fulham manager. Or maybe no one really bothers about what the Fulham manager says...

bochapsing
04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
OMG.... there he goes AGAIN...!!!!

Hodgson, though, is keen to point out he is still by and large working with the squad he inherited from former boss Rafa Benitez.

"I'm hoping that one day I will get a chance to stamp a little bit more of my authority and philosophy on the team by choosing some more of the players," he said.

"Although it's not often mentioned I've not been that active in the transfer market since I've been here.

"The players here have done exceptionally well for me in accepting a new manager, but they are the ones you have watched for the past few years."

teebs_darklord
04-01-2011, 06:24 PM
What exactly is wrong with the squad that he inherited from benitez anyway?

This was almost the same squad that finished 2nd when the first team squad was healthy and finished 7th the following season due to injuries to the first team squad.

To keep saying that Liverpool have had a wretched season so far is due to the squad he inherited is really pushing it a bit too far. It only serves to make people aware of his incompetence.

rahl
04-01-2011, 06:44 PM
OMG.... there he goes AGAIN...!!!!

Hehe I am more concerned about what his philosophy is. Many forummers in YNWA are complaining that Woy's brand of football is based on long ball and target man, in effect using our Rolls Royce Torres as a pickup.

Not sure how much of that is true as Torres' own form and attitude has been wretched so far (and Houllier also had Heskey).

Incidentally we have had some rumours about new and young managers who play an attacking style linked to us.

bochapsing
04-01-2011, 07:00 PM
he's using torres as his "bobby zamora".....!!!

rahl
05-01-2011, 01:07 AM
'I said very early in the season, probably after seven games when we were in the bottom three, that if we can get to 19 games and find ourselves in the top half of the table that would be the best we could hope for'.

WTF. Both Rafa and Houllier got sacked without being anyway as unpopular as this moron.

hawksbay
05-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Hehe I am more concerned about what his philosophy is. Many forummers in YNWA are complaining that Woy's brand of football is based on long ball and target man, in effect using our Rolls Royce Torres as a pickup.

Not sure how much of that is true as Torres' own form and attitude has been wretched so far (and Houllier also had Heskey).

Incidentally we have had some rumours about new and young managers who play an attacking style linked to us.

i don t understand y u keep mentioning toress,is he the kind of striker who chases balls pumped into space n hold it up,i don t think so,he was nvr proflic at AM,only when he came over to pool he started scoring goals,look at how well rafa used him,he is a rolls royce not a pick up truck(like u said) after while he will also start questioing the managers tactics which is all wrong,when u have the best striker in the world who plays off the shoulder y wld u pumped balls in to space n ask him to chase.rumours of rafa back in the hotseat ,i say go get him atleast until the end of the season.

hawksbay
05-01-2011, 05:47 AM
'I said very early in the season, probably after seven games when we were in the bottom three, that if we can get to 19 games and find ourselves in the top half of the table that would be the best we could hope for'.

WTF. Both Rafa and Houllier got sacked without being anyway as unpopular as this moron.

rafa is veri much popular at anfield the messageborads r full of go get rafa messages.68% polled that they wld like to see rafa back,the fans loved the way he went toe to toe with JM n AF,RAFA wld have gone ballistic at AF for saying that FT cheated.RH jus wanna suck AF s dick.:D

hawksbay
05-01-2011, 05:50 AM
he's using torres as his "bobby zamora".....!!!

we want toress not bobby zamora,how come we r millions of miles away n see that but RH cant.:p

rahl
05-01-2011, 07:25 AM
i don t understand y u keep mentioning toress,is he the kind of striker who chases balls pumped into space n hold it up

True, like I said, but Torres' attitude has been questionable too. Don't know how far that is due to Woy's tactics and how far his own lack of form.

Btw am intrigued by the reports about the young brash coaches linked to us, like the German coach Ralf Rangnick. Interesting if we go down that route.

blurking666
05-01-2011, 08:44 AM
no matter what we still need a decent back up for torres. Ngog is still learning his trade and kuyt is still better at pressing the opposing fullback in his rm position. Agree that uncle woy's tactical decision have been atrocious and that we should recall insua back as a rotational player. Think we have lost AA for good:rolleyes:

v-man
05-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Tonight match: Blackburn vs Liverpool

Hopefully they can win tonight =)

bochapsing
05-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Btw am intrigued by the reports about the young brash coaches linked to us, like the German coach Ralf Rangnick. Interesting if we go down that route.

Ralf Rangnick din really had a fantastic track record, but he plays attacking football and work well with young players....
But he quit Hoffenheim because the club sold a player without his knowledge, so not sure he can work with a Director of Football (Damien Comolli) interfering buying and selling if players..

another interesting young German manager is Jurgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund)... Dortmund is leading the German Lge playing some breathtaking footbal... :)

Didier Deschamps (Marseille) is another possible choice... and i think he's more used to work under a Director of Football, and he's a French too... :p

The Milk Man
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
True, like I said, but Torres' attitude has been questionable too. Don't know how far that is due to Woy's tactics and how far his own lack of form.

While attending a coaching clinic conducted by the Liverpool Football Academy branch in BKK recently..... one of the guest lecturers Rudolph Borrell gave some inside information of what's going on in the dressing room in Anfield. :D

Apparently FT is not happy that he has been left out of some games. He wants to play in every game but RH and the medical staff dun agree with him and that's making him frustated.

rahl
06-01-2011, 12:44 AM
another interesting young German manager is Jurgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund)... Dortmund is leading the German Lge playing some breathtaking footbal... :)

High flying in the league hard to get him la ;)

Apparently FT is not happy that he has been left out of some games. He wants to play in every game but RH and the medical staff dun agree with him and that's making him frustated.

Interesting eh, maybe that's why Woy had this boo boo about wanting to play Torres in the European game and then changed his mind?

no no
06-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Blackburn 2 vs Liverpool 0
here we go again awful first half display and 2 sloppy goals
'no eyes to see'
:mad::mad::mad:

rahl
06-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Shocking shocking game.

Nothing from Torres and Ngog again, Stevie and Maxi haven't had a kick.

No one looks interested. Rovers just gonna roll over us easily?

What has happened to us???

no no
06-01-2011, 05:18 AM
Shocking shocking game.

Nothing from Torres and Ngog again, Stevie and Maxi haven't had a kick.

No one looks interested. Rovers just gonna roll over us easily?

What has happened to us???

3 goals down after 60mins lost of words

thinkinghead
06-01-2011, 05:18 AM
3 - 0 now! wat the heck.. pls sack woy

thinkinghead
06-01-2011, 05:24 AM
torres just volleyed from around 6yard box, over the top! Even my grandma can score that. Sigh , cannot bear to watch. Should hv slept

thinkinghead
06-01-2011, 05:43 AM
missed penalty. sigh

rahl
06-01-2011, 05:57 AM
The missed penalty is poetic justice...no way should Stevie be allowed to drag us back from 3-0 and hide our shocking performance all over the field.

There is absolutely no desire in the team and we can easily lose all our remaining away games if this goes on.

12th place, 4 points above the relegation zone.

Woy, fucking go already!

beck7777
06-01-2011, 08:20 AM
I dunno why I still bother to wake up to watch Liverpool, especially its away game... :(

Not worth to give up my sleep to be fustrated only...

Roy, surely by now you should know its time..
You should know the players dont fight for you at all...

We have King Kenny ready to take over until a new manager comes..
We have Rafa to come back anytime(I hope! :D )

Give us a break.. Its 2011, brand new year, brand new manager, brand new Liverpool!

bochapsing
06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
dunno wat to say....

can't believe tis old man still shamelessly hanging on to his job!!
or is he wanting to add another sacking onto his CV?

even if the owner haven't found a suitable manager to replace RH, for goodness sake, just sack him 1st and put king kenny, sammy lee, carragher, gerrard or the tea lady in charge till the end of season...

:mad::mad::mad:

Xgenre
06-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Don't know who's worse. Souness or Hodgson... At least we won't have European distractions next year. If change don't come soon in January (either a new manager plus new signings), then we might just be relegated.

See how the new owners will like that...

bochapsing
06-01-2011, 11:31 AM
i think RH has overtaken Souness... and he has broken all sort of unwanted record...

Alkano
06-01-2011, 12:20 PM
If RH has a bit of dignity left in him, do the right thing....Resign...
He is simply not the right person to guide the team.

teebs_darklord
06-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I would tell the owners to wake up and just sack RH. That guy is absolutely the worst manager Liverpool ever had. And that's an accomplishment considering we had Souness and Roy Evans...:D

Fire-Horse
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
If RH has a bit of dignity left in him, do the right thing....Resign...
He is simply not the right person to guide the team.

Totally agree with you bro....just go already, whether by way of resignation or the boot! WTF! :mad

In my humble view, RH has had the time to get the team sorted out but he has not done so. We may not be a side that can challange for the league this season, but I still see us having enough quality to be a top six side after Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs (not necessarily in that order).

Worst still, he has brought with him the, cannot win or even at the very least draw away, hangover that was evident and apparent for all to see in his managerial stint at Fulham. Yes, it is the players that are on the pitch but it is the manager that ochestrates their performances. How would you expect the palyers to be motivated enough for games if the manager's selection of the players he puts out on the pitch is flawed.

In my opinion, RH has lost the plot, he does not know or has not figured out who are his best eleven players and how to get them to perform to their respective strengths and in their best playing positions. Take Johnson for example, do we have a better right back than him now? The answer is an emphatic NO. So motivate him, get along with him and use him well....not criticize him openly and shame him???!!! Joe Cole is another that is to me a good player, nut is being frozen out by RH. Use him in the hole to support Torres...why stick with the Torres-Ngog partnership? If RH wishes to have two strikers, then why not play Torres with Kuyt instead??? Again, WTF!!!

Also, how he cannot see Agger (who is now fit) as a first choice centre-back is totally beyond me. To think it is rumored that Agger is also leaving Anfiled??? WTF! I cannot imagine losing players like Johnson, Agger, Torres, Reina, Cole and even Gerrard and be left with the Lucas' and the Ngogs in our team. :eek

Relegation is fast becoming a reality my fellow pool supporters, especially if RH remains our manager for this entire season. :o:(

Frankiestine
06-01-2011, 01:59 PM
In all the years of supporting Liverpool, I don't recall having seen them lose up to 9 BPL matches in a single season...:mad:

no no
06-01-2011, 03:20 PM
lost up to 9 BPL matches in a single season n still counting on:mad:

rahl
06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
we were never out of the top 10 under souness?

look at his post match press conference - woy has himself given up liao.

im getting worried about the lack of response from the owners. every day i read the websites for news of woy's sacking but it hasn't come yet!

teebs_darklord
06-01-2011, 03:37 PM
we were never out of the top 10 under souness?

look at his post match press conference - woy has himself given up liao.

im getting worried about the lack of response from the owners. every day i read the websites for news of woy's sacking but it hasn't come yet!

I think the worst under souness was 8th? But I don't remember Liverpool were ever challenging for the title under souness either.

But I think this is the first time Liverpool lost 9 matches in half a season...:mad:

I think most of the news websites have said that the owners are not sacking RH yet as they do not like to sack managers midway through the season. But they better reconsider it quickly else Liverpool might get relegated at the end of the season.

Anyway, Benitez is still available and I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking temporary charge of Liverpool till the end of the season.

libraguy75
06-01-2011, 05:00 PM
lost up to 9 BPL matches in a single season n still counting on:mad:

U got there right BRO !!
Damn angry with RH.
I mean he should just leave...
Maybe he is waiting for the board to 'fire' him.
I wonder what did his contract says about him being fire and pay how much.

libraguy75
06-01-2011, 05:03 PM
:mad:Totally agree with you bro....just go already, whether by way of resignation or the boot! WTF! :mad

In my humble view, RH has had the time to get the team sorted out but he has not done so. We may not be a side that can challange for the league this season, but I still see us having enough quality to be a top six side after Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs (not necessarily in that order).

Worst still, he has brought with him the, cannot win or even at the very least draw away, hangover that was evident and apparent for all to see in his managerial stint at Fulham. Yes, it is the players that are on the pitch but it is the manager that ochestrates their performances. How would you expect the palyers to be motivated enough for games if the manager's selection of the players he puts out on the pitch is flawed.

In my opinion, RH has lost the plot, he does not know or has not figured out who are his best eleven players and how to get them to perform to their respective strengths and in their best playing positions. Take Johnson for example, do we have a better right back than him now? The answer is an emphatic NO. So motivate him, get along with him and use him well....not criticize him openly and shame him???!!! Joe Cole is another that is to me a good player, nut is being frozen out by RH. Use him in the hole to support Torres...why stick with the Torres-Ngog partnership? If RH wishes to have two strikers, then why not play Torres with Kuyt instead??? Again, WTF!!!

Also, how he cannot see Agger (who is now fit) as a first choice centre-back is totally beyond me. To think it is rumored that Agger is also leaving Anfiled??? WTF! I cannot imagine losing players like Johnson, Agger, Torres, Reina, Cole and even Gerrard and be left with the Lucas' and the Ngogs in our team. :eek

Relegation is fast becoming a reality my fellow pool supporters, especially if RH remains our manager for this entire season. :o:(

!! WELL SAID !!

asspanker
06-01-2011, 05:06 PM
i think RH may be sacked today... or tml UK time...

rahl
06-01-2011, 07:20 PM
A blast for a laugh:

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/?p=26787

'Should have been sacked at half time' - precious.

Offspring
06-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Strong rumors that a press conference have been called for? At melwood?

SCB2011
06-01-2011, 07:41 PM
missed penalty. sigh

From his body language I think he did it purposely :p

SCB2011
06-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Strong rumors that a press conference have been called for? At melwood?

RH has been told there will be a new manager coming onboard. Apparently they have interviewed 4 candidates and will announce their decision at tomorrow's press conference. Guess who is the new guy?

P.S - Rafa the fat waiter was one of the candidiates, the others being a french guy, a scotsman and an english dog. :rolleyes:

Offspring
06-01-2011, 09:01 PM
RH has been told there will be a new manager coming onboard. Apparently they have interviewed 4 candidates and will announce their decision at tomorrow's press conference. Guess who is the new guy?

P.S - Rafa the fat waiter was one of the candidiates, the others being a french guy, a scotsman and an english dog. :rolleyes:

Rafa - Spain
Martin O neil - English
Dalglish - Scot
French? Who? Dechamps turn down the job.

Green Smoke
06-01-2011, 09:02 PM
i guess it will be not long before RH is shown the door.

Martin O'Neill may be a good choice.

Offspring
06-01-2011, 09:08 PM
i guess it will be not long before RH is shown the door.

Martin O'Neill may be a good choice.

I dont think he can work under a director of football. He wants players his own way.

rahl
06-01-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm surprised there are pundits and ex-players who support Woy and want him to stay - Macca, Barnes, Rush, Hougton etc.

Most of the fans want him as far and quickly away from Anfield as possible.

Remember how Rafa was persecuted by the media and ex-players although many fans wanted him to remain? Shows how political and vicious the game of football is.

owen10
07-01-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm surprised there are pundits and ex-players who support Woy and want him to stay - Macca, Barnes, Rush, Hougton etc.

Most of the fans want him as far and quickly away from Anfield as possible.

Remember how Rafa was persecuted by the media and ex-players although many fans wanted him to remain? Shows how political and vicious the game of football is.

Juz happen to see this article on soccernet

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/861750/john-barnes,-kevin-keegan-and-steve-mcmanaman-back-roy-hodgson?cc=4716

Extracts:

'Former Reds winger McManaman, who was a fans' favourite during his nine-year stay at Anfield, echoed Keegan's sentiments, insisting that Liverpool's players are capable of reversing the slide and saving Hodgson's job.

"The fans will voice their displeasure if the team are not winning and if the team are not performing to the best of their ability," McManaman told ESPNsoccernet. "The fans will be unhappy with Roy Hodgson but the only way you change that is to win games.

"If they beat Manchester united they won't be chanting 'Roy Hodgson out'; if they beat Everton a week later in the league they will start to galvanise and get behind them. If they went on a run, they could easily finish in the top eight and that would be fine for Hodgson's first season.

Liverpool legend Barnes added: "As much as Liverpool aren't doing well now, if they put some results together, beat Manchester United in the FA Cup, hopefully, and then do well, things change. But in football, generally speaking, if you lose, you're going to be under pressure, particularly at a big club."'

Ninja_Assassin
07-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Rafa - Spain
Martin O neil - English
Dalglish - Scot
French? Who? Dechamps turn down the job.

Martin O'Niell is english meh?
I thought he was from Northern Ireland. :)

My guess of the 4 -
Spain - Rafa
English - Owen Coyle / Sam Allardyce
Scot - Kenny Dalgish
French - Comolli ?

rahl
07-01-2011, 07:26 AM

My guess of the 4 -
Spain - Rafa
Scot - Kenny Dalgish
French - Comolli ?

Pls NOT the english guys!!!

beck7777
07-01-2011, 09:22 AM
News is Roy will be meeting the owners and rumours are he will be ask to leave after the FA Cup game at Old Toilet... :rolleyes:

Lone_Wolf
07-01-2011, 06:59 PM

My guess of the 4 -
Spain - Rafa
Scot - Kenny Dalgish
French - Comolli ?

Yep.... MON is Irish..... and I dun tink the French guy is Comolli..... maybe could be AV's Houillier :rolleyes:

If they want an Englishman..... I rather they pick Grayson of Leeds United :p
He belongs to the new breed of young n upcoming attack minded managers.... my type of guy :p

SCB2011
08-01-2011, 07:16 PM
You guys got your wish. RH is OUT!!
Kenny Dalgish will be taking care of Liverpool FC until the end of the season. :p

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/hodgson-leaves-liverpool-fc

rahl
08-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Brilliant, best news this season!!!

Last chunk of turd from the yanks i hope (Hicks and gillette) i mean!

King Kenny will get a great start at OT, no better baptism of fire!!

Offspring
08-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Hell fucking yeah!!!

Fisnish your unfinished business king Kenny!!! Hope you will galvanized the boys.

SCB2011
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Brilliant, best news this season!!!

Last chunk of turd from the yanks i hope (Hicks and gillette) i mean!

King Kenny will get a great start at OT, no better baptism of fire!!

Strange isn't it?
King Kenny made his debut for Liverpool in 1977 against Man Utd after his transfer from Celtic.

rahl
08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Liverpool Football Club confirmed on January 8 the appointment of Kenny Dalglish as the club's manager until the end of the season.

The Kop legend returns to the Anfield helm in a temporary capacity following the departure of Roy Hodgson.

Dalglish is revered on the Kop having represented the club as both a player and manager with great distinction.

With a delicate touch and the ultimate football brain, King Kenny is regarded by the majority of Liverpudlians as the club's greatest ever player.

When he joined in August 1977, it was hard to see how Bob Paisley's side could top their first European Cup triumph of the previous season. But, with the highly influential Dalglish in the team, the next 13 years brought untold riches.

Unlike many Liverpool signings of the era, the Scotland international was already a household name when he made the switch from Parkhead to Anfield. His deeds in the green and white hoops of Celtic had made him one of the most sought-after figures in British football and it required a record £440,000 fee to secure his services.

Dalglish was brought in to replace Kop idol Kevin Keegan, who'd moved to Hamburg earlier that summer, though any fears he couldn't fill those illustrious boots were quickly laid to rest.

The Glasgow-born forward found the net seven minutes into his league debut against Middlesbrough at Ayresome Park, and followed that with a goal on his first appearance in front of the Kop as Newcastle were beaten 2-0.

Dalglish slipped seamlessly into Paisley's all-conquering red machine and the new King of the Kop crowned his first season by topping the club's goalscoring charts. The most memorable of his 31 strikes came in the 1978 European Cup final against FC Bruges at Wembley, a delicate dink over the 'keeper that clinched a 1-0 victory.

The move south increased his profile dramatically, though Dalglish was never one to seek the limelight and remained typically modest despite his new found superstar status.

In 1979, his talent was recognised by the football writers of England, who voted the canny Scotsman their Footballer of the Year. The award was just desserts for a player whose every touch made Kopites purr with delight.

A selfless team player who brought others into play, Dalglish was an on-the-field visionary who could spot openings that few, if any, of his contemporaries could see.

David Johnson was the first grateful recipient of this in the late Seventies but it was the King's strike partnership with Ian Rush that was to fire the Reds to greater glory during the Eighties.

The club may have had a new chief goalscorer, but Dalglish remained the man pulling all the strings. If assists were recorded back then, he'd have been the first name on everyone's Fantasy Football teamsheet.

A double Footballer of the Year in 1983, he was without doubt the finest British-born player of his generation and was rightly spoken about in the same breath as Maradona, Zico, Platini and Rummenigge.

With the ball at his feet, he was a pure genius - a contention backed up by footage of just about every one of his 172 Liverpool goals. There's the aforementioned European Cup winner, his sublime curlers at Highbury, Portman Road and Goodison, a mazy dribble through the Man United defence at Maine Road, his stretching volley in the League Cup final versus West Ham and title clinchers against Tottenham and Chelsea.

Everyone has their own particular favourite but the one common denominator in all the above was the famous Kenny celebration: a quick turn with arms aloft and a beaming smile that would have lit up even the murkiest Mersey sky.

The Kop hero-worshipped him like no other. Dalglish was the first name they sang and many a bed sheet was converted into a homemade banner paying homage.

In the aftermath of the Heysel Stadium disaster, the playmaker was a surprising but popular appointment as player/manager.

Fears his new role would result in more time on the touchline and less on the pitch were initially unfounded. It was on his return to the side during the 1985-86 run-in that Liverpool embarked on a winning streak that would see them clinch a coveted league and FA Cup double. How fitting it was at Stamford Bridge when Dalglish 'the player' scored the goal that secured the title.

Inevitably, his appearances became fewer and fewer over the next couple of years but there was still the odd flash of brilliance as the master sought to teach his apprentices.

What Dalglish went on to achieve as Liverpool manager cemented his legendary status.

His double in 1986 was followed by league titles in 1988 and 1990, with another all-Merseyside Cup triumph in 1989.

Who knows how many European trophies would have found their way back to Anfield during this period had English clubs not been barred from continental competition.

It could be argued that it took a decade for the club to fully recover from his shock resignation in February 1991, but more than 18 years later, The King was emotionally reunited with the Reds when he accepted a role at the Academy in 2009.

As well as aiding the development of Liverpool's stars of the future, Dalglish also worked in an ambassadorial role helping develop the commercial side of the business around the globe.

A year later, the 59-year-old was back in the Anfield hot seat almost two decades after his resignation, assuming an interim position as Reds boss.

Alkano
08-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Only a Kop legend can bring back the good old Liverpool to it's peak and beyond.
Hope the team can turns thing round....

Xgenre
08-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Hail the return of the King. What a match to begin his reign! I'm sure the players are fired up now. Who is his assistant? Sammy Lee still? I wonder if Phil Thompson will be back too. He's legendary. Still remember how Phl managed us when Houllier was sick. He did well.

pirambi
09-01-2011, 12:38 AM
News is Roy will be meeting the owners and rumours are he will be ask to leave after the FA Cup game at Old Toilet... :rolleyes:

useless, after lying at relegation spot, u comment about the champion.
go get a life.. btw y do u use the champions player name....

pirambi
09-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Only a Kop legend can bring back the good old Liverpool to it's peak and beyond.
Hope the team can turns thing round....

now u call him a legend. if he loses two or three matches, u ask him to be replaced.All liverfoolians are sick:mad:

Offspring
09-01-2011, 01:22 AM
now u call him a legend. if he loses two or three matches, u ask him to be replaced.All liverfoolians are sick:mad:

Why don't you just fuck off from this thread you piece of mother fucking shithead.

hawksbay
09-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Hail the return of the King. What a match to begin his reign! I'm sure the players are fired up now. Who is his assistant? Sammy Lee still? I wonder if Phil Thompson will be back too. He's legendary. Still remember how Phl managed us when Houllier was sick. He did well.

really guys i don t noe if shd rejoice or wat but dalgish has been out of the scene for a long time,hopefully he puts in a good set of backroom staff n galvanise the team.well the fans wanted it n they have got the man,like sumone said finish the unfinished biz kenny.

no no
09-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Roy Hodgson said: "Being asked to manage Liverpool Football Club was a great privilege. Any manager would be honoured to manage a club with such an incredible history, such embedded tradition and such an amazing set of fans. Liverpool is one of the great clubs in world football. I have, however, found the last few months some of the most challenging of my career. I am very sad not to have been able to put my stamp on the squad, to be given the time to bring new players into the club in this transfer window and to have been able to be part of the rebuilding process at Liverpool. The club has some great, world-class players, with whom it has been a pleasure to work and I wish the entire squad well for the rest of the season. I thank those with whom I have built up a close working relationship at the club for their loyalty and support during very testing times, and finally of course to the Liverpool fans, your passion and dedication to the club will see Liverpool at the top of the game once more."

RH never fail to find excues didn't he:rolleyes:

joew2005
09-01-2011, 09:10 AM
2 be fair 2 RH, nowdays managers r only given a few months 2 proof themselve ..... not a season or 2.

rahl
09-01-2011, 09:36 AM
really guys i don t noe if shd rejoice or wat but dalgish has been out of the scene for a long time,hopefully he puts in a good set of backroom staff n galvanise the team.well the fans wanted it n they have got the man,like sumone said finish the unfinished biz kenny.

Well bro, Kenny is not just about feel good and motivation. He is a winner first and foremost. Been reading some of the YNWA threads and although there is a lot of nostalgia, several things stand out.

He played the sweeper system when he thought it was useful (most English managers and pundits didn't care for it then).

He rested Beardsley (the top scorer) in the more physically demanding games.

He rotated other players.

He might play for a draw one week to get a win in the next game (think Europe).

He was adaptable and his teams had no fear, knew they were always going to win.

2 be fair 2 RH, nowdays managers r only given a few months 2 proof themselve ..... not a season or 2.

It's not just that Woy was useless, but he practically lost the fans - that is really what got him sacked. Henry & Co might have stuck with him longer otherwise.

E.g. telling the fans we played decently where we had been abject is just as insult to very intelligent Pool fans.

Offspring
09-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Dalglish made his debut in 1977... against manure.

qw2op
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
wud have been a 4gone conclusion 4 tonite's match if ah roy were stil in charge ... iz shud b mor interesting now wif ah kenny ...

Cum_Luver
09-01-2011, 01:39 PM
RH came in at the wrong time,when the ownerships is in a mass.
not much funds for him to buy quality players.

King Dalglish is back.
Let hope we can improve and perform better from now onward.
Let hope his place at Anfield will not be tarnished as he is coming in at a difficult time. A lot of players is not happy and want to get out.

Come On Reds !!!

Hantu69
09-01-2011, 01:43 PM
He will never walk alone!!!

pirambi
09-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Why don't you just fuck off from this thread you piece of mother fucking shithead.

u another useless. the name itself suggests ur born offspring.
u r just fit for talking shit here.

Offspring
09-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Better than you going into other peoples thread and making a total fool of yourself.

Bugger off fuckface.

terror03
09-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Kenny Dalglish has named his first Liverpool team since his return to the dugout for this afternoon's FA Cup third round clash with Manchester United.

Glen Johnson is absent because his wife is in labour, while the likes of Daniel Agger, Martin Kelly and Fabio Aurelio return for what is bound to be a memorable day at Old Trafford.

The team in full is: Reina, Aurelio, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Meireles, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Shelvey, Poulsen, Ngog, Babel.

Offspring
09-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Joe Cole not even in the squad.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
So many divers in manure..shameful..

Enuff said of FT, he is not fit to wear the reds shirt anymore, sell him and get 2-3 players who loves this club and play with their hearts.

Hope 2nd half we can bring the tie to Anfield..

rahl
10-01-2011, 12:21 AM
I think King may just have the courage to do that - he had enough today and took Torres off. Of course I hope he can inspire Torres back to his former self.

What can I say about the match? Webb robbed us again and robbed us of our captain for the next match - is it 3 matches?

asspanker
10-01-2011, 12:29 AM
manure did not deserve the win today.. again the ref gave the advantage to them!!..

shit botak.. it was difficult considering the goal n man down ...

but least dalglish dared to attack when we are AWAY.. and not play def n hopefully lose by 1 or 2...

pirambi
10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Better than you going into other peoples thread and making a total fool of yourself.

Bugger off fuckface.

how do u feel now after losing and getting of ur so called best player getting red carded after a reckless challene. sure u must be feeling like a arse hole or a mother fucker, with ur mom just getting fucked by ur best friend...

A good manager+ some average players+ foolish fans, who call for sackin the manager after he loses two games = liverfool

pirambi
10-01-2011, 12:35 AM
So many divers in manure..shameful..

Enuff said of FT, he is not fit to wear the reds shirt anymore, sell him and get 2-3 players who loves this club and play with their hearts.

Hope 2nd half we can bring the tie to Anfield..

its not as shameful as ur captain gettin redcarded with a dangerous tackle.
u need some reason to blame others.. dont u.. go drink water and sleep

rahl
10-01-2011, 12:59 AM
some interesting comments from Paul Tomkins:

The pleasing thing was that, as I’d expected, Dalglish set up in a modern 4-2-3-1, as opposed to Hodgson’s rigid 4-4-2. The Reds pressed higher up the pitch, even with just ten men, and showed greater movement. The side looked balanced, and everyone was looking to pass the ball. Agger strode confidently out from the back, and although Reina was the busier keeper, Liverpool came out of the game with their pride intact.

Above all else, Dalglish knows what Liverpool fans expect to see. When the Reds were 2-0 down at Manchester City earlier in the season, Hodgson didn’t make a change until the 80th minute, and in other games he left his substitutions very late (because he has never really had a Plan B). At Old Trafford, Kenny made two positive substitutions on 60 minutes.

The Milk Man
10-01-2011, 01:16 AM
but least dalglish dared to attack when we are AWAY.. and not play def n hopefully lose by 1 or 2...

Dalgish has always been an attacking game man...... I remember his interview when he was still Newcastle manager - "My team only knows to play the attacking game, my defensive strategy is to attack and attack " :D

owen10
10-01-2011, 02:48 AM
feel sorry for Dalglish's unfortunate bad start, when he came into the match with such high expectations, only to be rattled by Webb's 2 controversial decisions. captain marvel will now miss the next 3 epl matches, against Blackpool, Everton & Wolves. what a shame that he will miss next week's merseyside derby, when all the players will be fired up. Only consolation, Everton's captain Cahill will be missing too as he's away for Asian Cup.

beck7777
10-01-2011, 08:11 AM
I am proud to be a red!

We lost but yesterday was so much different when we were still under Roy...

Though we lost Stevie after 30min, I saw a lot of things that wasn't there for a long time..

Commitment!

Since when have we seen Torres close down defenders and keeper and go into challenges?

We fought all the way.. Defence look shaky at times but playing with 10 at Old Toilet and only to lose to a lousy penalty call (think Berbatov dived),
it would never happen under Roy...

Roy would also never dare to bring in Babel so early into 2nd half...

In fact, he might bring in Poulsen so we wont lose more!

Well done Reds..

Its a good sign and the future looks bright(Sad we gonna miss Stevie for the next 3 games :( )

bochapsing
10-01-2011, 11:26 AM
I think King may just have the courage to do that - he had enough today and took Torres off. Of course I hope he can inspire Torres back to his former self.

What can I say about the match? Webb robbed us again and robbed us of our captain for the next match - is it 3 matches?

the moment i saw tat joker's name, errr.... the officially England Best Referee, M.B.E ("M"anchester utd "B"est "E"mployee) Howard Webb, i knew we're in deep trouble... i think he has given 4 or 5 penalties in recent man utd matches he'd officiated...

playing 11 vs 11 agst man utd in old toilet is tough enough, 11 vs 12 is almost impossible, sensing tat's not enough to make Sir red nose happy, he made it 10 vs 12 with 1 goal handicap...

well done, the Best Doggy in England...

i hope the appointment of King will be the confidence boaster everybody need now...

thou losing gerrard for the next 3 matches is a hugh blow... but hope the rest of the team can stand up and make themselves count....!!!

bochapsing
10-01-2011, 11:36 AM
http://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/6647928/Babel-sorry-for-Webb-pic-tweet

Ryan Babel used his Twitter account to post a mocked-up picture of Webb wearing a United shirt, after the World Cup official awarded the home side a first-minute penalty and sent off Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard in Sunday's third-round tie at Old Trafford

well done, babel... u've just scored few more point with the fan....

Back to Sunday - and new Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish called Webb's penalty decision a "joke" and also disputed Gerrard's dismissal, but his son Paul, the former Newcastle striker, went even further via his own Twitter account.
He claimed: "Fergie has his puppet Howard Webb on a piece of string."
He also made fun of Webb being given an MBE at the start of the year, adding: "Howard Webb MBE. Manc of the Busby Empire."

haha... i like it... :D:D

On Saturday, defender Glen Johnson, who missed Sunday's game as his wife had gone into labour, launched an attack on TV pundit Paul Merson after he criticised his performances for the Reds.
"Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times," Johnson wrote.
"The only reason he's on that show is coz he gambled all his money away. The clown!"

about time for our players to fight back against some of these idoits who know only how to talk cock on tv shows.... (thou it's not really nice to bring up his drug abuse past...)

bochapsing
10-01-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/alonso-on-kenny-appointment

thanks xabi...

how we hope tat u're still with us....!!!! YNWA...

:D:D:D

asspanker
10-01-2011, 03:01 PM

The pleasing thing was that, as I’d expected, Dalglish set up in a modern 4-2-3-1, as opposed to Hodgson’s rigid 4-4-2. The Reds pressed higher up the pitch, even with just ten men, and showed greater movement. The side looked balanced, and everyone was looking to pass the ball. Agger strode confidently out from the back, and although Reina was the busier keeper, Liverpool came out of the game with their pride intact.

Above all else, Dalglish knows what Liverpool fans expect to see. When the Reds were 2-0 down at Manchester City earlier in the season, Hodgson didn’t make a change until the 80th minute, and in other games he left his substitutions very late (because he has never really had a Plan B). At Old Trafford, Kenny made two positive substitutions on 60 minutes.

spot on bro!!.. least the mindset of the manager shows.. EVEN w/o time for any training dalglish's team formation is so different from the past 6 mths.. and his subs came on 60mins for the players who did not play well ytd..

so much better than RH who just sat there till 70+ / 80mins before doing a Ngog change...

the ref favoured them in any case and that's not a good sign of things ...

lets hope King kenny can build on an encouraging start and get the whole team to play alot better...

Xgenre
10-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Actually I am glad we lost. We are so poor in the league that we shouldn't be distracted by the FA cup. Come on, we are only 4 points from a relegation fight. The only bummer is we have got to lose to Man U in the 3rd round. If only the opponent's someone else like Spurs or Sunderland, we wouldn't feel so strongly about losing.

Let see KK (King Kenny) lift us up the league table. He barely had time for a training session before yesterday's match. Attacking football for me any day!

bochapsing
10-01-2011, 08:14 PM
good to see tat King Kenny is wasting no time to get things going..... definitely an useful addition to the club....

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/steve-clarke-joins-liverpool

rahl
10-01-2011, 11:42 PM
good to see tat King Kenny is wasting no time to get things going..... definitely an useful addition to the club....

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/steve-clarke-joins-liverpool

Pls get rid of the dismal Mike Kelly. I saw the despairing look on his face as Blackburn beat us. How can such a person be our first team coach??

pirambi
10-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Actually I am glad we lost. We are so poor in the league that we shouldn't be distracted by the FA cup. Come on, we are only 4 points from a relegation fight. The only bummer is we have got to lose to Man U in the 3rd round. If only the opponent's someone else like Spurs or Sunderland, we wouldn't feel so strongly about losing.

Let see KK (King Kenny) lift us up the league table. He barely had time for a training session before yesterday's match. Attacking football for me any day!

A honest opinion. Nice to see a liver-(non)fool fan.

hawksbay
11-01-2011, 12:16 AM

don t u think the formation looks familiar n the pressing higher up the pitch seems like rafa,anyway its good to see them back passing the ball ard.

hawksbay
11-01-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/6647928/Babel-sorry-for-Webb-pic-tweet

Ryan Babel used his Twitter account to post a mocked-up picture of Webb wearing a United shirt, after the World Cup official awarded the home side a first-minute penalty and sent off Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard in Sunday's third-round tie at Old Trafford

well done, babel... u've just scored few more point with the fan....

Back to Sunday - and new Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish called Webb's penalty decision a "joke" and also disputed Gerrard's dismissal, but his son Paul, the former Newcastle striker, went even further via his own Twitter account.
He claimed: "Fergie has his puppet Howard Webb on a piece of string."
He also made fun of Webb being given an MBE at the start of the year, adding: "Howard Webb MBE. Manc of the Busby Empire."

haha... i like it... :D:D

On Saturday, defender Glen Johnson, who missed Sunday's game as his wife had gone into labour, launched an attack on TV pundit Paul Merson after he criticised his performances for the Reds.
"Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times," Johnson wrote.
"The only reason he's on that show is coz he gambled all his money away. The clown!"

about time for our players to fight back against some of these idoits who know only how to talk cock on tv shows.... (thou it's not really nice to bring up his drug abuse past...)

ha ha ha i like it too:D:D

bochapsing
11-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Jesus Fernandez Saez

clips of tis 17 yrs old young man in the youth cup match vs crystal palace 3 days ago:

http://www.footylounge.com/films//milankakabaros/fernandez-suso-v-crystal-palace-08012011-video_abf4ead08.html

this young man is special!!

(there're few more clips in this website showing him in action..)

we are having some very exciting young players... hope they continue to improve and soon to see them in 1st team action....

asspanker
11-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Jesus Fernandez Saez

this young man is special!!

almost all the attacking moves involved him.. abit raw.. but reminds me of giggs but abit slower.. he's got the spanish dribbling moves.. really exciting prospect ..

owen10
13-01-2011, 04:49 AM
dream start with a wonderful early goal by Torres who scored fr a tight angle. only to give away a cheap goal minutes later. young defender kelly was quite impressive. surprised Dalglish opted for Javanovic.

under dalglish, team seems to play with better movement and confidence. more build-up play like pool of old.

1-1 at HT. goin to bed liao. wanted to carry on 2H but too tired.

rahl
13-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Yes good movement and passing, but no final ball.

Blackpool very fast and dangerous in counterattacks.

rahl
13-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Poor end to the game.

Jovanovic and Poulsen were non existent. Can't believe Jov played the whole game giving the ball away.

We played some nice football but final ball was awful. Torres at least scored. Our defence again very fragile and it must be a great concern now we are leaking goals and not scoring enough.

Relegation battle soon.

niteowl
13-01-2011, 06:06 AM
1-1 at HT. goin to bed liao. wanted to carry on 2H but too tired.

Bro owen10, nice decision to sleep. Same old story, same old result. Blackpool doing us a double defeat this season. With the worst home result only won against WBA and Wolves, can't see any hope in us getting a win away this season:(

Players on the field who are not playing in FA cup did not perform like they got the rest time for this match, totally disappointing:mad: 6 months had passed, wonder when the players will wake up? Imagine the team can't even pass properly, worse than a S-league team. Even Kuyt also below par. The only positive that King Kenny did is to field Poulsen and Jovanovic, again to show that they are flops after 6 months.

beck7777
13-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Damn worried we are doing a "Blackburn" now..

Roy has done so much damage that its beyond repair?
Just like what happened to Blackburn when Roy was there..

Screwed up so badly in the 1st half of the season, got sacked and the care-taker manager just could not save them despite doing well...

Sure hope we are not facing the same shit... :(

CNY_OX09
13-01-2011, 09:42 PM
look like KD is having his hands full.
first two matches ended in defeat.
good luck to all here,you all need it very much and soon.

pirambi
13-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Am I dreamin. Blackpool doing a double over liverfool.... wow gr8.. hope the foolians get back to reality that they can never win their 19th league title. Long live the Rafass

Alkano
14-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Now Agger wants to leave....:(

no no
14-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Liverpool defender Daniel Agger is reported to be negotiating terms with Fiorentina.

Agger, 26, warned recently that he would look to leave the club if he was not a first-team regular. There appears little reason for the player to act on that threat - he has made four appearances already in January, starting both games since Kenny Dalglish took charge - but FIFA agent Bernardo Brovarone has claimed he is now discussing a move to Italy.

"The Viola have put forward a contract proposal to Agger, offering him €1.5 million, but he wants €2 million per season," he told Lady Radio. "Now we have to wait and see what Liverpool say about it."

Agger, who joined Liverpool from Brondby in 2006, has also been linked with Tottenham, Arsenal and Juventus.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-01-2011, 02:26 PM
One of the good defenders in the league we have imo anyway, hope King can persuade him to stay as he has started both games under him.

What is Fiorentina anyway :

I'm very optimistic on us under KK, not sure he has any trf targets now but the board sld back him 100% as he lived for Liverpool, breathe for Liverpool :)

SCB2011
15-01-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm very optimistic on us under KK, not sure he has any trf targets now but the board sld back him 100% as he lived for Liverpool, breathe for Liverpool :)

Kenny Dalgish first signing for LFC is a Blackburn reject .... a winger named Banton...... never heard of him before :confused:

Kenny Dalgish has also highly recommended Aston Villa's winger Gabby Agbonlahor to the Liverpool board and valued him at $12 million.

I wonder what he sees in them? :confused:

The Milk Man
16-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Kenny Dalgish first signing for LFC is a Blackburn reject .... a winger named Banton...... never heard of him before :confused:

Kenny Dalgish has also highly recommended Aston Villa's winger Gabby Agbonlahor to the Liverpool board and valued him at $12 million.

I wonder what he sees in them? :confused:

Jason Banton is from Arsenal's U-18 squad who went for trial at Blackburn but was persuaded by KD to sign for Liverpool. And I feel that Gabby is one of the fastest players in the BPL. I rate him above Ashley Young or Ryan Babel.
By targeting these players I think KD wants to add more attacking options from the wings ;)

niteowl
16-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Rumours :-

Luis Suarez, the £20million-rated Ajax striker, has paved the way for a move to Liverpool.

&

Liverpool flop Milan Jovanovic is following Roy Hodgson out of Anfield for Turkish loan.

see see only
16-01-2011, 10:44 PM
:)

For six months, finally liverpool is playing ;)

Chase hard, pass better, etc ..... in whole - now they r playing some fine football

:rolleyes: (even lucas look ok to me today) wahahaha :D

naemlo
16-01-2011, 10:53 PM
:)

Chase hard, pass better, etc ..... in whole - now they r playing some fine football

Good first half. :D

niteowl
16-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Whenever the owner Henry is at Anfield, they will play with all their might so as to show the owner their ability to win. Maybe also showing off to Henry's wife ;) But if the owner is not around to watch the match, they will be like a balloon that is deflated. So maybe for Liverpool to win the league or in the top 4, Henry should be at all the matches :D

Frankiestine
16-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I think the midfield shape is not there. Maybe missing Gerard but Everton seems to have a better control of the midfield. But 1-0 is a good score to take into the half time. Hope Liverpool can score a couple more after the break.

see see only
16-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Good first half. :D

Hey bro naemlo ... didnt know you watch football ....

BTW "ship" everton levelled :mad:

bochapsing
16-01-2011, 11:12 PM
agree... we're not domintaing the midfield...

f**k.. 1-1, we conceded within 40 sec from restart..

another set-piece... :mad::mad::mad:

big test to the team fragile confidence..

Frankiestine
16-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Fuck whats happening now 2-1 down....:mad:

Frankiestine
16-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Torres is losing it again trying too hard and losing his cool unnecessarily and earning a yellow for it...he got to learn its not a one man show and he can't simply take on the entire defense alone..

Frankiestine
16-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Yes 2-2 but what didn't ref send off the goal keeper?

Frankiestine
17-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Haiz victory still eludes Liverpool under King Kenny management..:(

A hard fought point the team really misses Gerard drive who is normally fire up for such derbies especially if it is Everton..

bochapsing
17-01-2011, 12:07 AM
2-2...
think we deserved a more, should have put away the chances created in 1st half (the shoot on trget count is 10-2 in our favour)...

was agger injured?
if not, can only think tat kenny sub in the greek giant to counter their aerial threat... if tat's the case, then the strange subsitution backfired, it caused our defense to lost our concentration at the start of 2nd half and conceded 2 goals...
after seeing the replay, the 1st goal should not be a corner in the 1st place.. making the lost of 2 pts even harder to swallow.....

missing the days when we;re having the strongest midfield in alonso-macherano-gerrard.. now we see spearing, jonjo n lucas... sighed!

hope after watching tonite match, our owner is now convinced tat it's time to take out his cheque book...

niteowl
17-01-2011, 12:13 AM
was agger injured?

According to the commentary, Agger is injured.

rahl
17-01-2011, 12:29 AM
sigh, a good first half display undone by a blur blur start to the second.

even at home we can't get any luck, and we must be leaking the easiest goals in the league right now.

believe it my friends, we are in a relegation scrap now. must have character to get out of it and fight for the club. :(

fazer6s
17-01-2011, 12:42 AM
King Kenny has definitely Up the players morale

Hope it spells better things to come for the club

SCB2011
17-01-2011, 03:13 AM
According to the commentary, Agger is injured.

Agger not injured but got stomach trouble....... laosai :D

owen10
17-01-2011, 03:30 AM
it was a strange tale of 2 halves. we could have killed the game off in the 1H but fluffed too many chances. 2 mad goals within 6 mins for Everton, no thanks once again to some dubious decisions by the ref.

give full credit to Toffees for their never say die attitude n coming to Anfield to play football. they never stopped attacking even after takin d lead. credit to Kuyt to score the penalty under immense pressure.

yet anthr encouraging display fr Kelly. this youngster's gonna have a bright future! hope our highly rated Pacheco will have a chance to display his talents soon. leave him too long on the bench, chances r some big fishes may come snapping him away soon!

beck7777
17-01-2011, 08:14 AM
King K will be dissapointed at our defence, especially the first goal..

Skertel is losing it when it matters most..

Blackpool, he lost a header(he didnt even jump) and they took the lead..

Everton, he wasnt even looking at Distin at all!

Its silly goal to give away and we really need to improve on that...

NZL97
17-01-2011, 11:57 AM
i hv got nothing against king kenny but seems like recent liverpool managers like to play their players out of position...........:confused:

johnson at left back, meireles right or left mid...........and he chose lucas and the little hobbit, jay spearing, in the middle.........i cant imagine he put spearing in instead of joe cole or babel and dalglish even said he played well...........:eek: i only see a little schoolboy in midfield kenna bullied by the rights of felliani and arteta..........:(.............and dalglish further compounded matters by bringing in another unproven hobbit in shelvey.........faint..........

really hope we can bring in some decent signings and add more balance to the team.........and hope to see the last of spearing, shelvey........and more of kelly and pacheco..........YNWA

cnsing
17-01-2011, 12:24 PM
meireles played behind torres last nite with spearing n lucas as holding midfielders. not impressed by spearing, thought kenny will bring on cole for him when we're chasing the game, but instead he put in shelvey for merieles.

our central defense is atonishingly fragile this season, likely due to the switch from zonal under rafa to man-marking under roy. kenny has to arrest this problem of conceding soft goals.

positive from this game: torres is slowly getting back. kelly impressed again. merieles opened his account.

Xgenre
17-01-2011, 01:50 PM
i hv got nothing against king kenny but seems like recent liverpool managers like to play their players out of position...........:confused:

really hope we can bring in some decent signings and add more balance to the team.........and hope to see the last of spearing, shelvey........and more of kelly and pacheco..........YNWA

How does this work out? You want to see more of Kelly but don't want to play Johnson out of position... Then Johnson might end up not playing at all. I think our team needs to get back to basics. The problem isn't Spearing. He tries and he runs his heart out. He will get better.

The problem is a lot of our established players forget to do the basic stuff. Srktel's marking for the corner is horrible. It's almost as if he's still adapting to BPL. Our passing is horrible. We should be passing the ball on the ground with the ball reaching the receiver's feet and slightly in front of the player. Our passes are high, bouncing balls that are hard to control. Aiyoh...

I thought Shelvey's exciting when he came on. He tries and he almost succeeded in setting up Torres. Better than whenever Babel comes on.

We are slowly improving under KD.

Offspring
17-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Exactly! If you don't play youngsters in these kind of difficult times, they won't be men. Look at Kelly and Shelvy. They are improving by the minute of every game they play.

The next generation of true blood reds lies in KD hands and I can see he is not shy in blooding youngsters. Even Pacheco was on the bench but unfortunately he was an unused sub. Will be most excited to see him soon.

I have given up hope of a good season but as long as one or two young local lads come true, it will be a success of some sort.

rahl
17-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I thought Shelvey's exciting when he came on. He tries and he almost succeeded in setting up Torres. Better than whenever Babel comes on.

We are slowly improving under KD.

Spot on, I can't believe some fans are criticising the wrong things. Shelvey doesn't have pace or some special talent, but he plays without fear and is always look for the ball. I respect that in a young player.

Spearing did ok (of course he is no Mascher at this point), but Cole, Babel, Poulsen etc have to earn their spots and not based on their reputations.

Skrtel has been very disappointing. In the last couple of matches, we have really missed the leadership of Stevie and Carra.

I like what Kenny is doing now focussing on our team and even saying he will rebuild the confidence of Kon and Poulsen. I'm sure he is talking about transfers in private but it's important to get the squad together and believe in each other.

Alkano
17-01-2011, 09:41 PM
We need new blood for defence....
Defence sucks !!!
They lack someone like Hyppia or Hansen....

Xgenre
17-01-2011, 09:59 PM

I hope you didn't get the wrong idea that I was being harsh on your previous post. Just sharing my opinion. What KD is basically saying is that his rightback Johnson is better than his 2 leftbacks in Aurelio and Konchesky at the leftback position. And Johnson did float in the cross that Kuyt headed and subsequently lead to Meireles's goal.

Your views are important and welcomed in this thread. Hope to see you posting more in the near future.

bochapsing
17-01-2011, 11:23 PM
We need new blood for defence....
Defence sucks !!!
They lack someone like Hyppia or Hansen....

carragher has been under heavy criticism for "poor form", "slow" and "over the hill" earlier tis season, but i think we missed his organisation and leadership at the back...

if carragher was on the pitch, skrtel would definitely kenna "buttered" by him when he lost his man and conceded such soft goal... :p

maybe next match kenny should pair soto and agger (if he stays fit)...
too bad tat ayala is injured, else maybe can drop skrtel and try him too, he was impressive during the few matches he played last season..

rahl
17-01-2011, 11:49 PM
maybe next match kenny should pair soto and agger (if he stays fit)...
too bad tat ayala is injured, else maybe can drop skrtel and try him too, he was impressive during the few matches he played last season..

Every time I see soto now, he is slower and slower. He had a few good matches earlier in the season but seems a liability now.

Bent is going to Villa - where is our striker???

We are linked with Downing - can it get any worse???

bochapsing
18-01-2011, 12:00 AM
We are linked with Downing - can it get any worse???

sure it can get worse, if rumours in the media r to be believed:

Liverpool are believed to have made a £2.5 million offer to acquire the services of Bayern Munich midfielder Mark van Bommel.

:eek::eek::eek:

no no
18-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Liverpool on the way back says Torres

Liverpool are heading in the right direction under new coach Kenny Dalglish according to striker Fernando Torres.

Speaking after the 2-2 draw with city rivals Everton on Sunday, the back-to-form Spaniard said that the dismal start to the season uner Roy Hodgson was quickly being forgotten.

"We are disappointed with the result but we are improving and moving in the right direction," said the 26-year-old.

"The performance of the team was very good again and we are playing better.

"The most important thing is getting results but if we keep playing like that they will come soon.

"Our target is just winning games. We will see what happens in the next game because we need to start getting three points in every game.

"We will see what happens at the end of the season but we have to start winning because it's a long time since our last one (against Bolton on New Year's Day)."

Torres felt Liverpool could have nicked the derby game with a bit more luck as after he hit the post in the first half the home side dominated, with Raul Meireles scored his first goal since joining in the summer.

Half-time saw their fortunes turn around as Everton scored twice within six minutes of the restart but Dirk Kuyt's penalty ensured Dalglish finally got a point on the board.

"If we had taken the chances we had, particularly in the first half, we would have been winning by two or three at half-time - but that's football," Torres told LFCTV.

"In the second half they started well and scored two goals.

"After that we had a good reaction and got level at 2-2.

"We had chances at the end but you don't always get the reward you deserve when you play well. We are disappointed by that."

owen10
18-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Will be a great signing if this is true. Saw him play at last World Cup and he was pretty impressive. BUT i would have preferred Pool to sign Diego Forlan instead.

Liverpool linked with Suarez bid

Liverpool are reported to have made a move for Ajax striker Luis Suarez.

Luis Suarez appears to be ready to take the next step in his career

Ajax boss Frank de Boer has confirmed Suarez, 23, has indicated that he wants to move on if an offer comes in and said that plans for his replacement are already in place.

"I've had a showdown with Luis," De Boer said. "I wanted to know what his plans are and what the future will bring. Luis is training hard. He told me that if a big club comes in for him now he is ready to talk to them.

"I've a back-up scenario ready."

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported on Monday that Liverpool made contact with Ajax on Saturday night and negotiations continued on Sunday.

Suarez is said to be eager to move to Liverpool due to the number of Spanish-speaking players at the club and recently stressed his desire to compete at the highest level.

"If I move I want to join a real football club where they play good, attacking football," Suarez said in the Sunday Mirror. "I will decline any offer from clubs like Shakhtar Donetsk or [Zenit] St Petersburg where they offer you sacks full of money.

"I've an obsession to win trophies. I am a South American with the mentality to win."

Interim Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish was due to meet with the club's owners on Monday to discuss transfer policy.

Source: SOCCERNET

Xgenre
18-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Will be a great signing if this is true. Saw him play at last World Cup and he was pretty impressive. BUT i would have preferred Pool to sign Diego Forlan instead.

Suarez is 23 while Forlon is 32? I think the new director is looking for players with resale value in future. Suarez is the guy who use his hand to prevent a goal during the world cup right?

owen10
18-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Suarez is 23 while Forlon is 32? I think the new director is looking for players with resale value in future. Suarez is the guy who use his hand to prevent a goal during the world cup right?

LOL. I've been thinking of Forlan since like 3 yrs back. forgotten abt his age liao but know aga aga he's not very young anymore. think he can still contribute but gotta give steep discount lah!

at least Suarez or Forlan will be better than Carlton Cole. Never like him!

Offspring
18-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Imagine Fernando and Luis upfront with Gerrard supporting.

3 midfield with Raul, Lucas and Dirk.

4-3-1-2. No width but with Kelly and Glenn running up to support, I think ts the way to go.

Time to get rid of some deadwood. But if KD needs backup, I think with Cole, Milan and a few others will do just find. But please sell Poulsen and konchensky.

NZL97
18-01-2011, 01:53 PM
I hope you didn't get the wrong idea that I was being harsh on your previous post. Just sharing my opinion. What KD is basically saying is that his rightback Johnson is better than his 2 leftbacks in Aurelio and Konchesky at the leftback position. And Johnson did float in the cross that Kuyt headed and subsequently lead to Meireles's goal.

Your views are important and welcomed in this thread. Hope to see you posting more in the near future.

no worries bro, we are all rooting for the same team.............:)

KD should have converted GJ to right wing (since he cannot defend) with kelly at RB........that would be better with him playing left back as you can see this position hinder his ability to take on defenders and attack........even though he set up the first goal...........:(

we should blood youngsters no doubt but when we are chasing the game or looking for the winner, dont you think it's wiser to put in established players like cole or babel or ngog rather than sticking with spearing, which for me had not done or contribute anything to the game and shelvey, who is running around like a headless chicken..........we should bring in these youngsters when we are comfortably in the lead.........juz my 2 cents worth..........YNWA

btw.......where are our new signings????? january ending soon........:mad:

tuyet
18-01-2011, 07:38 PM
and good news come in pairs...:)

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/gerrard-i-d-love-kenny-to-stay

our Stevie G had spoken on his admiration for KD...

" I want to do everything in my power to ensure that he stays here for a long time, beyond the initial six months..."

" I'd love nothing better when the end of the season comes than for us to be on the back of a good run of results that ensures he gets the job full-time.."

" I think he's the perfect person to get everyone moving in the right direction again. He's the talisman at this club. His nickname, the King, says it all really. He's the perfect manager and also person to bring it all together.."

hmm...dun recall the same sentiments were shared for the previous RH...:p

rahl
18-01-2011, 11:01 PM
and good news come in pairs...:)

hmm...dun recall the same sentiments were shared for the previous RH...:p

Aiya, Stevie is always diplomatic, and he has never said anything bad of our managers from Houllier to King in the worst of times ;)

bochapsing
19-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Ryan Babel is keen on a loan move back to Ajax - and believes the deal could form part of Luis Suarez's potential transfer to Liverpool.

"The transfer of Suarez to Liverpool opens the door for me to go to Ajax," Babel was quoted as saying by De Telegraaf newspaper.
"If Liverpool and Ajax - whether in combination with Luis - can reach an agreement over me I will surely come to the club. For the chance to play I am willing to settle for far less pay."

it may be a win-win deal for all parties...
we'll get suarez, a young exciting forward n off load babel who seems to be heading nowhere after 3-4 yrs with us. many ppl may write off the dutch lge, but it's oso the lge where romario, van nisteroy, the fat ronaldo came from.. and he's a proven scorer on international scene too.
whereas babel will get more playing time with ajax, may able to develope his game.
and lastly ajax will sell off a player whose heart is no longer with them and get a attacker who is familiar with them in return.

hope the deal goes thru~ :D:D:D

terror03
19-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Looks like Babel is the 1st one out....

Liverpool FC this afternoon announced they had accepted a bid from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for the transfer of Dutch international Ryan Babel.

The Bundesliga Club have now been given permission to discuss personal terms with the player, who has travelled to Germany.

rahl
19-01-2011, 01:04 AM
A big loss on Babel but we really need to ship the dead wood out and bring some quality strikers and forwards in. Hope this will be the start of the clearance.

The Milk Man
19-01-2011, 01:46 AM
OUT : Ryan Babel (bid accepted pending player's personal terms)

IN : Luis Suarez (bid accepted pending medical :p)

COMING : Stephen Warnock (on loan from AV)

COMING : Romula Lukaku (LFC bid $23 million...they want $25 million)

The future looks good for Kenny :D

Xgenre
19-01-2011, 08:17 AM

Really? Who's he? Good? I just google his name and realised he's 18 this year. So much for an unproven 18 yr old?

no no
19-01-2011, 10:57 AM

:D
tot Romula Lukaku is links to Real Madrid

bochapsing
19-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Really? Who's he? Good? I just google his name and realised he's 18 this year. So much for an unproven 18 yr old?

he's only 17+.. but already a belgium full international with 2 goals..

will be very very surprised if we can get him, cos he's 1 of the hottest young players currently...

professional club career stats: played 76 goals 33 assists 10.. not bad for a 17 yrs old kid...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-01-2011, 11:55 AM
professional club career stats: played 76 goals 33 assists 10.. not bad for a 17 yrs old kid...

Its always different when you come to play in the BPL.

Alot of youngsters or proven scorers always find themselves scoring freely in their countries, but when they come here - its usually not the case - England club plays too physically.

Anyway my point is, 20 odd millions for a 17 yr old kid :eek:...how many Owens or Rooneys out there can be developed like them..要三思啊..:D

bochapsing
19-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Anyway my point is, 20 odd millions for a 17 yr old kid ...how many Owens or Rooneys out there can be developed like them..要三思啊..

it's definitely a gamble...
we'd missed out the young ronaldo few yrs ago cos our owner unwilling to fork out another few mil more on a youngster...
anyway, i dun think we'll sign 2 15-20 mil forwards at 1 go...
after a forward, next priority is to get a quality LB...

owen10
19-01-2011, 02:30 PM
i bet many of u guys muz have forgotten this guy Acquilani which we signed for a high price. i had problems tryin to recall his name initially. haha. not heard much of him lately tho.

wonder if Dalglish have any intentions to keep him once he return fr his loan fr Juve. will he return a better player? italians seldom excel in EPL. thought he would prove us wrong but it was not to be. for his price, we can get a good midfielder or striker in the mid range qty.